Whenever you think about business or company growth the first thing that comes to your mind is Marketing and Sales. A good Marketing strategy with a smart tool can be a promising factor in the growth of your company. HubSpot Analytics is one such software that offers certain tools that can help you to enhance your Marketing strategies and will aid you with the best Sales techniques and methodologies.
This article will introduce you to HubSpot Analytics and explains why it was developed. Afterward, the article will explain in detail the 5 best tools that HubSpot Analytics offers. Read along to learn more about HubSpot Analytics tools and understand how they can boost the performances of your Sales and Marketing Teams!
Table of Components
- Introduction to HubSpot Analytics
- HubSpot Analytics Tools
Introduction to HubSpot Analytics
HubSpot Analytics is a Cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to assist companies and management to align Sales and develop effective Marketing strategies. This is an Analytical tool that helps the Marketing Teams foster Sales enablement. It also boosts the Return on Investment (ROI) of your business. The tool also provides you with optimal Inbound Marketing strategies. In short, HubSpot Analytics software is developed to help companies market and sell their products more effectively.
HubSpot Analytics was developed back in 2005 as a resource for Marketers with tools and resources to aid companies to start Marketing their products and services through high-quality content to attract more customers. This effort of Inbound Marketing went well so HubSpot decided to develop a Cloud-based platform to integrate all the techniques and strategies of Digital Marketing ranging from Blogging, to Social Media Marketing, to E-Mail Marketing, on one platform and this is how this amazing Analytics tool developed.
With time, this integrated tool turned into a proper application software in the form of free Customer Relationship Management software with several other distinctive software for Sales, Marketing, and Service Departments that plays a promising role in the growth of the company.
To learn more about HubSpot Analytics, visit here.
Simplify Customer and Product Analytics Using Hevo Activate
Hevo Activate helps you directly transfer data from Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, etc., and various other sources to CRMs such as HubSpot, Salesforce, various SaaS applications, and a lot more, in a completely hassle-free & automated manner for free. Hevo Activate is fully managed and completely automates the process of not only loading data from your desired source but also enriching the data and transforming it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
Hevo Activate takes care of all your data preprocessing needs and lets you focus on key business activities, and draw a much powerful insight on how to generate more leads, retain customers, and take your business to new heights of profitability. It provides a consistent & reliable solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data in your desired destination.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out what makes Hevo Activate amazing:
- Real-time Data Transfer: Hevo Activate, with its strong Integration with various sources, allows you to transfer data quickly & efficiently. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Data Transformation: It provides a simple interface to perfect, modify, and enrich the data you want to transfer.
- Secure: Hevo Activate has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Tremendous Connector Availability: Hevo Activate houses a large variety of connectors and lets you bring in data from numerous Data Warehouses and load it into Marketing & SaaS applications, such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk, Intercom, etc. in an integrated and analysis-ready form.
- Simplicity: Using Hevo Activate is easy and intuitive, ensuring that your data is exported in just a few clicks.
- Completely Managed Platform: Hevo Activate is fully managed. You need not invest time and effort to maintain or monitor the infrastructure involved in executing codes.
- Live Support: The Hevo Activate team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
Users can leverage Hevo Activate to perform the following operations:
- Create User Segments: Creating user segments allows the Marketing and Sales teams to understand how resources should be utilized for different kinds of users. This allows teams to focus on channels that convert better and maximize their Return On Investment (ROI).
- Build 360 View of Customers: This can be used to understand each customer better and plan strategies accordingly to ensure maximum revenue. This information can also be leveraged to help Support teams prioritize Enterprise customers. Businesses can seamlessly sync all customer data into their support software and respond quicker with a holistic customer background.
- Sync Product Data into Sales CRM: Hevo Activate can be leveraged to get all product data in the CRM tool of choice, allowing businesses to track user activity easily. Users can be segmented based on their activity, and that information can be used to improve product adoption and prevent churns.
HubSpot Analytics Tools
Following is a detailed overview of HubSpot’s different features and services which would help you to understand how HubSpot Analytics work and what jobs you can perform by using its tools:
- The Customer Relationship Management System of HubSpot
- HubSpot Marketing Tools
- The Sales Toolkit by HubSpot
- The HubSpot Service Hub
- The HubSpot Growth Suite
1) The Customer Relationship Management System of HubSpot
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is one of the oldest HubSpot Analytics tools. HubSpot CRM is a program through which client companies can sort their contacts and can trace every conversation they have with any of their contacts.
The HubSpot CRM was initially developed for Marketers only with strategies to enhance all the Leads they are proceeding with, according to their client’s persona with unique pain points, and then pass these optimized Leads to the Sales Teams.
Till today the CRM is an essential part of the HubSpot Analytics but now in a robust form providing services for not only Marketers but to the Sales Teams in companies dealing directly with customers by providing customer service strategies.
The multi-platform operating nature makes HubSpot a launchpad for all other Sales, Marketing as well as Customer Services tools. The HubSpot CRMs can be accessed by every company for every type of service to improve their Leads, they can also use additional tools from their own company to enhance their Lead’s relationship with the client.
All of the above-mentioned services provided by HubSpot Analytics are absolutely free and can be accessed through any part of the world for an unlimited time with no expiry date.
2) HubSpot Marketing Tools
HubSpot Marketing tools are used to assist Marketing and Sales Teams. These Marketing tools smoothly integrate with HubSpot CRM and assist your Marketing Teams in drawing and nurturing highly qualified Leads. These tools also help you to get more Website Traffic and obtain new Leads. These HubSpot Analytics tools are designed to make things easier for the Marketing Teams of the company.
Along with a helping hand for Marketing Teams, these tools also provide great help to the Content Teams of the companies by offering smooth content creation for your Website Blogs, E-Mail Communication, and Social Media Accounts.
The HubSpot Analytics Marketing tools also keep a record of all your most valuable data through Metrics Tracking and Reporting. They would help you to track your visitors and check the number of people on your Website. You can also track where your visitors go after leaving your Website, and how frequently they visit your Landing Pages.
These Marketing tools of HubSpot like all the other tools are available in tiers and offered according to the size of your company and the desired tools by the company. The good news is that the first tier of HubSpot is always free no matter which Hub you are interested in testing out.
Following is a quick overview of the HubSpot Marketing Toolset:
- Call-to-action Tools: These tools provide in-depth tracking of Click-through Rates, Impressions, and other important KPIs.
- Mobile Optimization Tools: These tools are used to optimize everything from E-Mails to Blogs.
- Landing Pages Tools: These tools create Landing Pages that can smoothly combine with your Website along with the advanced HubSpot metrics to trace and enhance the performance.
- Goal-based Nurturing Tools: These tools help your Marketing Team in picking certain goals according to the past choices of buyers, last performance and set the HubSpot Marketing Hub to assist in nurturing Leads with those goals in mind.
- A/B Tools: These tools improve your Inbound Marketing efforts to enhance performance and for the optimization of your Website.
Apart from these, The HubSpot Analytics Marketing Toolset also offers tools for Salesforce Integration, Content Creation, and Social Media Accounts Scheduling & Organization.
3) The Sales Toolkit by HubSpot
The HubSpot Sales Toolkit was designed to help the company’s Sales team in closing better deals in minimum time. This toolkit is available in the form of software with efficiently designed tools to share the burden of your Sales Teams and give them time to do what should be done i.e. closing deals with qualified customers. HubSpot Sales Toolkit provides the most needed Sales tools to the Sales Teams to give outstanding service and close deals at the moment when the Lead is all set to convert.
These HubSpot Analytics tools help your Sales Team to keep a record of the Leads visiting your Website, the pages they are visiting, and how frequently they are visiting. The software would also notify you when the potential client checks your E-Mail. By using the tools, people in the Sales Team can automate personalized workflows that provide relevant and quality information when the Lead is all set for it. Furthermore, the HubSpot Sales Software syncs up with HubSpot CRM, allowing your Sales Team to keep a record of the other won, lost or in-progress deals.
Following is a brief overview of HubSpot Sales Toolkit:
- Email Sequences: These tools are used to automate email workflows to nurture potential leads.
- Email Tracking and Notifications Tools: These tools are designed to notify your Sales Team whenever a potential client opens an E-Mail or visits your Website.
- Meeting Scheduling Tools: These tools are used to timely schedule your meetings and save the company from losing qualified Leads due to the back and forth scheduling of meetings.
- Reporting Dashboards: These are tools designed to help your Sales Teams to track and see how impactful their efforts are in the company’s growth.
- Multiple Deal Pipeline Tools: These tools are used to help the Sales Teams to customize and personalize their services according to the specific needs of your customers and trace different Sales processes through multiple pipelines.
4) The HubSpot Service Hub
The HubSpot Service Hub has been designed to help and aid Customer Service Teams. The Service Hub consists of tools that help the company’s Customer Service Team pin down the issues customers are facing and rectify them in a way that won’t affect your customer’s trust level. Moreover, this HubSpot Analytics tool also offers the best solutions to your Client Service Teams.
Following is the list of tools and their brief descriptions, offered in this suite:
- Live Chat and Conversational Bots: These tools are designed to provide 24/7 assistance to customers.
- Email Templates: These tools are developed to check back the customers from which you have not heard from a long time.
- Canned Snippets Tools: These tools are developed to provide the best possible automatic answers to the questions asked by your visitors. The suite also provides you with phone support and customer feedback.
- Knowledge Base Tools: These tools are designed to retrieve any information in your Database of any client to know the potential of your customers and his/her previous interactions and level of interest.
- Multiple Ticket Pipelines Tools: These tools are used to organize tickets based on your customer’s query.
- Customer Service Automation Tools: These tools are used to automate the various services provided to the customers.
5) The HubSpot Growth Suite
The HubSpot Growth Suite is a complete set of services integrated. The suite can give you the benefits of all the above HubSpot Analytics tools and software. It’s an all-in-one package with the benefits of all 3 Hubs at a cost of a single Hub. The HubSpot Growth Suite is the best option for companies who are into Inbound Marketing or trying to transform their current methodology into Inbound Marketing.
This article explained HubSpot Analytics and discussed the 5 best tools that come along with it. Moreover, it listed down the various functions that you can perform using these tools and how they can improve the working of your Marketing and Sales Teams. HubSpot Analytics could seem quite difficult to figure out at first but when you will start using it you will be amazed at how user-friendly it is and how rapidly it improves the growth and efficiency of your company.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Now, the work of your Sales and Marketing Teams involves a lot of data transfer between CRMS and Data Warehouses. This could be a time-consuming process for you and will also divide your efforts and resources from your primary goal of implementing the Lead Scoring method. Hevo Activate can simplify this work for you as it provides an automated Data Pipeline that can transfer data from Cloud-based Data Warehouses like Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, etc to various CRMs like HubSpot and SaaS applications for free. It will provide you a hassle-free experience and make your work life much easier.
Want to take Hevo Activate for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your understanding of the HubSpot Analytics tools in the comments section below!