HubSpot Xero Integration can get you holistic end-to-end visibility of your Contact’s Life Cycle, from a visitor to lead and eventually to a paying customer. HubSpot Xero Integration allows you to nurture the leads generated by your website, allowing you to develop robust relationships with your prospects and customers through personalized interactions. Your contacts in Xero sync to your HubSpot CRM so you can apply all your Inbound Marketing and Sales processes while having invoice and payment data on the contact record.
HubSpot Xero Integration removes the friction between Sales and Accounting. Your Sales team can stay in HubSpot and create an invoice that syncs with Xero for the Accounting team to approve. In this post, you will learn 2 different methods to set up HubSpot Xero Integration. You will also understand the need to set up the Xero HubSpot Integration. So, before you get started let’s gain a basic understanding of HubSpot and Xero.
Table of Contents
- What is HubSpot?
- Understanding the Factors to Consider for Choosing HubSpot
- What is Xero?
- Understanding the Factors to Consider for Choosing Xero
- Understanding the Advantages of Integrating HubSpot and Xero
- Methods to Set up HubSpot Xero Integration
- What is HubSpot Custom Integration and why do you need it?
- Which is better Custom Integration or Integration using Hevo Activate?
What is HubSpot?
An all-in-one solution for Inbound Marketing, Sales CRM, Analytics, and much more, HubSpot provides your company with the ability to manage every interaction with your customer. HubSpot can interact, track, and keep customers as they progress from prospects to leads, to opportunities, and eventually to clients. Using HubSpot doesn’t require an installation. All you have to do is set up a login and begin utilizing it. You may upgrade and pay as you need more features.
HubSpot provides 5 key software tools to help you become more efficient in business, sell more, and deliver excellent customer service.
- Marketing Hub: Tool for Blogging, Email Marketing, and Reporting, Social Media publishing and Monitoring, and Lead Scoring.
- Sales Hub: Tool for CRM, Revenue tracking, Call transcription, and to help you get deeper insights into prospects, automate tasks, and close more deals faster.
- Service Hub: Tool for Ticket Pipelines and Statuses, Customer Support Surveys, Task Automation, Live Chat, and Conversational Bots.
- CMS Hub: CMS Hub makes it easy to manage content across multiple languages. CMS Hub Professional is rounded out with SEO tools, forms, Live Chat, and the HubSpot CRM- making it easy to craft a delightful customer experience in managing multiple systems.
- Operations Hub: Operations Hub provides a unified toolkit that integrates apps, cleans customer data, and automates business operations all inside a single CRM platform.
Key Features of HubSpot
- All-in-one Tool: HubSpot aligns Marketing and Sales activities, which aids in the achievement of the intended business goals.
- Automated Workflows: Workflows in HubSpot are used to automate operations like Email Sending, List Building, and Property Filling. This is accomplished by selecting certain criteria or rules that will trigger the required action.
- Social Media Integration and Management: HubSpot connects with LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook, allowing users to link many accounts across platforms and plan and schedule posts more easily.
- Unified Reporting: HubSpot houses all Marketing and Sales metrics like Google Analytics, Social Media Channels, and CRM in one place. This provides further information on how content contributes to income sources.
- List Segmentation: List segmentation allows you to construct contact lists based on several factors, such as age, most recent content download, and projected deal size. Use these lists to automate your Email Marketing operations and send the most relevant and tailored content to your contacts.
Understanding the Factors to Consider for Choosing HubSpot
- All in One Solution: With HubSpot’s CRM, Sales and Marketing alignment is a real possibility. It provides a comprehensive set of Sales tools and enables closed-loop reporting from new leads to customers or evangelists.
- When Sacrificing Old Apps Becomes Difficult: You don’t have to give up some of your favourite applications when you use HubSpot. HubSpot offers a plethora of integration partners who collaborate to provide you with a smooth experience. Slack, Shopify, Vidyard, Databox…the list goes on.
- Pricing: HubSpot’s CRM is completely free. Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub are available via four plans, with varying features and add-ons:
- Free, Starter ($50/month)
- Professional ($400–$800)
- Enterprise ($1200– $3200)
- Growth Suite bundles all the products together at a discount of 25%.
- HubSpot Academy: Whether you are a novice or an established expert, you may use their resources to come up to speed or enhance your present abilities. These certifications cover CRM, Marketing Automation, Social Media, Service Technology, Inbound Sales Strategy, and more.
- 24/7 Customer Support: The support team is available to answer all of your technical questions by live chat, email, or phone, depending on your plan.
What is Xero?
Xero is a Cloud-based easy-to-use Accounting solution for growing businesses. With Xero, businesses can now manage Invoices, Payroll, Bank reconciliation, Purchasing, Expenses, Bookkeeping, and more, in just one application. Having support for over 800 add-on apps, and features like sophisticated, easy-to-use Accounting tools, and unlimited user access, Xero is a popular choice for over 2 million users.
Xero can help businesses run smoothly by automating tasks like reporting and invoicing. Transactions can also be tracked by connecting your bank account with Xero, giving you an idea of your cash flows. Xero runs in real-time, which means your data is always up-to-date.
To help you get started, Xero offers a 30-day trial and some online courses.
Key Features of Xero
- Ease of Use: Connecting your business bank account, adding a customer, or making your first invoice is simple and fast. Xero also supports a customizable dashboard, which is a time saver.
- Impeccable Financial Reports: With Xero’s beautiful dashboard, users can transform their data into useful actionable insights that can be mapped into 100 different financial reports, including budgets, balance sheets, and income statements. Reports are customizable, with adjustable formatting and the option to add your own formulas and groupings.
- Online Invoicing: You can log in from any system, and get started with your cash flow statements. You can also attach files to invoices, such as documents or photos.
- Unlimited Users: At each membership level, you can add an unlimited number of people to your account. When adding new users, the account owner can also assign permission levels to each of them.
- Seamless Collaboration: Xero’s collaborative functionalities allow small businesses and advisors to connect and collaborate easily. You can add your accountant as a user and give them the permissions.
- Management & Expense Tracking: Xero keeps track of your inventory, and if you need to reorder inventory, you can easily create and send purchase orders. By connecting your bank and credit card account directly to Xero, you can easily categorize your expenses and split transactions.
Understanding the Factors to Consider for Choosing Xero
- Pricing Plans:
- Early: $11 per month.
- Growing: $32 per month.
- Established: $62 per month.
- Scalability: Xero’s plans can grow as your business grows.
- Maximum User Count: Unlimited.
- Sharing with Accountants: You can invite advisors and grant them the permissions. Xero suggests assigning them advisor permission so that they can access advanced Accounting tools.
- Integrations: Support of over 800 add-on apps from the Xero App Marketplace.
- Security: Industry-wide SSL encryption for Real-time Cloud data.
- Xero Mobile: Run your business from anywhere with the Xero Mobile app for iOS and Android. Xero mobile is free with every subscription.
Understanding the Advantages of Integrating HubSpot and Xero
Now that you have explored the key features and other important details to choose HubSpot and Xero, let’s discuss why you need HubSpot Xero Integration.
- Sync Xero Contacts to HubSpot: HubSpot Xero Integration utilizes the email address on your Xero contact as an identifier to establish a new connection (or update an existing one) in HubSpot.
- Maintain a Current List of your Contacts: Once the HubSpot Xero Integration is complete, any changes to your contacts in Xero will be instantly mirrored in HubSpot CRM.
So, read along to understand the methods to set up HubSpot Xero Integration.
Ways to Set Up HubSpot Xero Integration
This method makes use of App Marketplace available in HubSpot. You are required to login into Xero using your ID and allow permissions on HubSpot to collect and sync contacts from Xero.
Hevo Activate offers a hassle-free solution that allows you to easily set up HubSpot Xero integration without any involvement for free. Hevo Activate is fully controlled and totally automates the process of not only importing data from your preferred source but also enriching the data and putting it into an analysis-ready format with no you to write a single line of code. Hevo Activates’s pre-built connection with various sources such as Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Xero, HubSpot, etc., will handle the data transfer procedure completely , enabling you to focus on essential business operations.
Get started now with Hevo Activate!SIGN UP HERE FOR A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL!
Any user/business team looking forward to HubSpot Xero Integration should have:
- A HubSpot Account.
- A Xero Account.
Methods to Set up HubSpot Xero Integration
There are multiple methods that can be used to set up HubSpot Xero Integration:
- Method 1: Integrating HubSpot Xero using HubSpot App Marketplace
- Method 2: HubSpot Xero Integration using Hevo Activate
Method 1: Integrating HubSpot Xero using HubSpot App Marketplace
The following is a brief overview of how the HubSpot Xero Integration operates when set up using the HubSpot App Market place:
- Contacts from Xero are automatically synchronized with HubSpot for use on the HubSpot platform.
- The connection between Xero and HubSpot is one-way so any changes must be made in Xero.
- The Xero-to-HubSpot contact sync is free for Xero users with a basic, regular, or premium subscription.
To get started with HubSpot Xero integration, here are the concepts you must keep in mind:
1) Identifying HubSpot Integration Type
- Step 1: Log in to your organization on HubSpot, then click on your organization name.
- Step 2: Select Settings.
- Step 3: Click Connected Apps to view all your third-party apps and integrations.
2) Adding Xero as a New Integration
- Step 1: Visit App Marketplace from your Connected Apps.
- Step 2: Search for Xero in the search bar.
- Step 3: Click on Install App to integrate HubSpot and Xero.
3) Integrating HubSpot CRM in Xero
- Step 1: Log in to your Xero account with this link.
- Step 2: If you already have a HubSpot account, click Connect app, otherwise click Sign up.
- Step 3: Log in to your HubSpot account and click Connect App to give HubSpot access to your user and contact data in Xero. If you don’t give HubSpot access to your data, the HubSpot Xero Integration process is canceled.
- Step 4: Select the Contacts which you want to sync to HubSpot. Now, you are all set to use the HubSpot Xero Integration.
This is how you can set up the HubSpot Xero Integration using the HubSpot App Marketplace.
Limitations of using HubSpot App Marketplace for HubSpot Xero Integration
- HubSpot Xero Integration Supports One-way Sync: The HubSpot Xero Integration works only from Xero to HubSpot, but not vice versa. Any fresh changes in contacts have to be made in Xero first and then synced.
- No Real-time Invoice Updates: Invoice updates aren’t received on HubSpot from Xero, automatically. They have to be manually copied and transferred.
Method 2: HubSpot Xero Integration using Hevo Activate
Hevo Activate helps you directly transfer data from Redshift, Snowflake, Xero, etc., and various other sources to CRMs such as HubSpot, various SaaS applications, and a lot more for free, in a completely hassle-free & automated manner. Hevo Activate is fully controlled and totally automates the process of not only importing data from your preferred source but also enriching the data and putting it into an analysis-ready format without the need for you to write a single line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture ensures that data is handled securely and consistently, with no data loss.
Hevo Activate handles all of your data preparation requirements, allowing you to focus on essential business operations and get a far more powerful understanding of how to create more leads, keep customers, and push your firm to new heights of profitability. It offers a consistent solution for managing data in real-time and ensuring that you always have analysis-ready data at your preferred destination.
Take a look at what makes Hevo Activate so special:
- Real-time Data Send: With its excellent integration with multiple sources, Hevo Activate enables you to transfer data fast and efficiently. This guarantees that bandwidth is used efficiently on both ends.
- Data Transformation: It gives a straightforward interface for perfecting, changing, and enriching the data you wish to transmit.
- Secure: Hevo Activate features a fault-tolerant design that ensures data is handled securely and consistently, with no data loss.
- Massive Connector Availability: Hevo Activate has a huge number of connections that allow you to bring data from various Data Warehouses and load it into Marketing & SaaS apps like Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk, Intercom, and others in an integrated and analysis-ready format.
- Simplicity: Using Hevo Activate is simple and straightforward, guaranteeing that your data is exported in a matter of seconds.
- Completely Managed Platform: Hevo Activate is a fully managed platform. You do not need to devote time or effort to maintaining or monitoring the infrastructure required in code execution.
- Live Assistance: The Hevo Activate team is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide outstanding support to its clients via chat, email, and support calls.
What is HubSpot Custom Integration and why do you need it?
Custom Integrations allow a company to connect its software or sources to each other based on their needs and specifications. In simple terms, it entails developing a unique software solution tailored to your individual needs. This code might range from a simple plugin that shuffles data from one database to another to a full-fledged customized CRM. The construction of such integrations might take hours or even weeks, depending on the complexity of the integration.
HubSpot is a tremendously robust platform. You can reasonably expect it to be the backbone of your company’s technology. Just because some tools/integrations aren’t included in HubSpot doesn’t mean you can’t combine them and save your data in one place. A HubSpot Custom Integration allows you to sync your company data effortlessly between another platform and HubSpot, allowing you to take full use of HubSpot’s sophisticated Marketing and Sales tools while maintaining vital business continuity. A Developer can exploit the HubSpot API to access data, search for records, and update your database while creating a custom integration.
Which is better Custom Integration or Integration using Hevo Activate?
Data Integration systems such as Hevo Activate employ pre-built off-the-shelf applications that are readily tweaked and configured to match business requirements, with just minor customization. On the other hand, Custom Integration entails creating one-of-a-kind, specifically built IT solutions from the ground up to meet the needs of a single customer.
Let’s take a look at some of the points that can help make the Custom Integration vs Hevo Activate decision easier:
- You can quickly and easily set up a model business process with Hevo Activate, with each step backed by the team. All of the features you’ll need are there at your fingertips. Custom-builds, on the other hand, require little or no upfront investment to begin development and integration. However, you need to build everything from scratch.
- Data mapping may be challenging, especially when working with many validation criteria or integrating distinct data types. The tools needed to cope with this are included in data integration systems. Hevo Activate will be able to assist you with their extensive implementation knowledge and enormous libraries of successful instances. Without those tools, you’d have to manage everything manually in custom development, thereby wasting your valuable time.
- The Hevo Activate team is available 24/7 to give great assistance to its clients via chat, email, and support calls. Custom integrations, on the other hand, require you to tailor the integration yourself, therefore you are responsible for your own maintenance. It may become onerous in the event of complicated errors.
This comprehensive guide offered insights on HubSpot Xero Integration, with two simple approaches. HubSpot although offers support for Xero integration in the App Marketplace, it still is cumbersome to manually sync data, with the limitations of HubSpot Xero Integration working only one way and invoices or quotes not getting pulled through to HubSpot. For such processes, users/business teams should both possess accounts on HubSpot and Xero and authorize related permissions to set up HubSpot Xero Integration.VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO EXPLORE HEVO ACTIVATE
With Hevo Activate all these processes can be eliminated and seamlessly integrated within the Hevo dashboard. It allows you to immediately transfer data from a source of your choosing, such as Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Xero, and so on, to any SaaS application, CRM like HubSpot, and so on, in a fully automated and safe manner for free. It will make your life easier and data movement less difficult. It is simple to use, dependable, and secure. Hevo Activate, with its strong integration with numerous sources & BI tools, allows you to not only export & load Data but also transform & enrich your Data & make it analysis-ready in a jiffy.
Want to take Hevo Activate for a spin?
Tell us about your experience of setting up HubSpot Xero Integration! Share your thoughts in the comments section below!