In the modern workplace, integrating your CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solutions has become a necessity. CRM software, such as Salesforce, offers a diverse set of applications that are often used in isolation. However, these tools work best when integrated with other platforms such as integrating Salesforce and Crunchbase can give you a 360-degree view of your business data.
Salesforce is a popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution for managing customer and sales data in businesses. It has changed the way businesses interact with their customers by forging a stronger bond between them. On the other hand, Crunchbase is a platform that provides information on public and private companies, new startups, and other data that may be used to analyze a company’s overall performance. Crunchbase is considered as a data source for high-quality business data that is used by many businesses and individuals.
This article will guide you through the process of setting up Salesforce Crunchbase integration using 2 simple steps. It will provide you with a brief overview of Salesforce and Crunchbase with their key features. You will also explore the benefits of setting up Salesforce Crunchbase integration in further sections. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
You will have a much easier time setting up your Salesforce Crunchbase integration if you have gone through the following prerequisites.
- An active Salesforce account.
- An active Crunchbase account.
- Familiarity with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools.
Introduction to Salesforce
Salesforce is a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software company that was founded in 1999 to assist organizations in improving their Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service processes. Today, Salesforce provides a broad range of customer service solutions. It also helps you manage your customer relationships by storing your customer data, contact information, and Marketing information. Customers can also smoothly link Salesforce with other third-party platforms.
As a result, Salesforce’s digital experience allows you to create a one-of-a-kind solution that meets your company’s specific needs. It offers a pay-as-you-go model that makes it a realistic and enticing alternative for a variety of businesses. With the increased focus on the customer, nurturing and expanding your customer connections is more vital than ever, and Salesforce makes it a lot easier.
Key Features of Salesforce
Salesforce has gained significant popularity in recent years. Here are a few of Salesforce’s key features:
- Accounting Management: Salesforce gives companies a 360-degree view of their clients. This means they can access Activity Logs, Customer Conversations, Contacts, Internal Account Discussions, and many more at any time.
- Opportunity Management: For each sale, Salesforce allows customers to review their products, competitors, and other relevant data. When compared to other options, this makes it a popular pick.
- Lead Management: Salesforce helps companies track Leads and improve campaign performance across all Marketing platforms. As a result, they will be able to make more informed decisions about how and where to spend their Marketing budget.
- Analytics and Forecasting: Salesforce comes with customizable dashboards that provide crucial performance data and reporting tools for your company. These analytics can help you make better business decisions.
To know more about Salesforce, visit this link.
Introduction to Crunchbase
Crunchbase is a platform that allows users to search for information about private and public firms. The platform contains real-time funding information, trend analysis, and professional profiles. The platform gathers data from 200,000+ contributors, 2,000+ venture partners, and millions of data points throughout the web to give the most accurate and up-to-date information. Crunchbase is a leading provider of company, investment, and industry data to millions of consumers across the world.
Crunchbase has a flourishing network of partners and community members with whom it connects daily to increase engagement and offer highly personalized news and updates. Crunchbase has evolved into a general business information repository for the tech industry.
Key Features of Crunchbase
Crunchbase provides a wide array of features for a better user experience. Some of the key features of Crunchbase include:
- Crunchbase allows users to establish a custom list of businesses that they want to follow and receive notifications when there is any new information, such as IPO (Initial Public Offering) announcements or new partnerships.
- Crunchbase offers integration with numerous third-party apps and services to provide a better user experience.
- Crunchbase has a flexible search feature that allows users to look for specific results rather than generic results.
- Crunchbase aids in the development of a company’s brand. When someone types your company’s name into Google or another search engine, your Crunchbase listing will appear.
To know more about Crunchbase, visit this link.
Hevo Data helps you directly transfer data from Salesforce for free, and 100+ other data sources (including 30+ free sources) to Business Intelligence tools, Data Warehouses, or a destination of your choice in a completely hassle-free & automated manner. Hevo is fully managed and completely automates the process of not only loading data from your desired source but also enriching the data and transforming it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
Hevo takes care of all your data preprocessing needs required to set up the integration and lets you focus on key business activities and draw a much powerful insight on how to generate more leads, retain customers, and take your business to new heights of profitability. It provides a consistent & reliable solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data in your desired destination.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out what makes Hevo amazing:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo with its strong Integration with 100+ Sources (including 30+ Free Sources), allows you to transfer data quickly & efficiently. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Data Transformation: It provides a simple interface to perfect, modify, and enrich the data you want to transfer.
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Tremendous Connector Availability: Hevo houses a large variety of connectors and lets you bring in data from numerous Marketing & SaaS applications, databases, etc., such as HubSpot, Marketo, MongoDB, Oracle, Salesforce, Redshift, etc. in an integrated and analysis-ready form.
- Simplicity: Using Hevo is easy and intuitive, ensuring that your data is exported in just a few clicks.
- Completely Managed Platform: Hevo is fully managed. You need not invest time and effort to maintain or monitor the infrastructure involved in executing codes.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
Steps to Set Up Salesforce Crunchbase Integration
Now that you have a basic grasp of both technologies let’s try to understand the procedure to set up Salesforce Crunchbase integration. Below are the steps you can follow to set up Salesforce Crunchbase integration:
Step 1: Log in to Crunchbase and Connect to Salesforce CRM
The first step is to log in to your Crunchbase account. To connect Crunchbase to Salesforce CRM, follow the procedures mentioned below:
- In the top navigation, click on Account and select Account Settings.
- Select Integrations from the left navigation.
- Click Connect to Salesforce as shown below.
Note: The synchronization process will take a few minutes. The firms in your CRM are being matched with company profiles during this time.
Step 2: Create Account Records in Salesforce
Once you have completed the setup for Salesforce Crunchbase integration, now you can create Account Records in Salesforce by following the procedures mentioned below:
- Go to the profile page of Crunchbase.
- An account record can be created in your Salesforce by clicking Push or Save from the profile, or by clicking the Push in Advanced Search as shown below.
Also, when you click the CRM Account Owner button, you can view a link to the Salesforce record that contains the account owner’s full name, and the account’s most recent activity date as shown below:
With this, you have successfully set up your Salesforce Crunchbase integration. It is as simple as that.
Key Benefits of Setting Up Salesforce Crunchbase Integration
Most companies seek to integrate Salesforce Crunchbase because they want to visualize Crunchbase’s statistics on investment trends and company ecosystems outside of the Crunchbase environment. You may also optimize the research phase of your sales process by putting Crunchbase data in your Salesforce CRM and allowing Salespeople to execute ad hoc analysis on Leads who fulfill the Ideal Customer Profile (ICP).
Here are some of the key benefits of setting up Salesforce Crunchbase integration:
- Salesforce Crunchbase integration gives you a clear picture of your data, allowing you to make better decisions based on a thorough understanding of the risks and advantages.
- Salesforce Crunchbase integration allows you to add Crunchbase’s firmographic and extensive financial data to all new and existing Salesforce account records.
- Salesforce Crunchbase integration allows individuals and small sales teams to quickly discover and activate high-quality Leads.
- Salesforce Crunchbase integration enables you to spend more time selling and less time in the data entry process.
In this article, you learned how to set up Salesforce Crunchbase integration and sync data between the two platforms. It also gave an overview of Salesforce and Crunchbase with their key features. You also got to know about the key benefits of setting up this integration. You may now build your own Salesforce Crunchbase integration to assess your business data and make the most out of this integration.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Businesses can use automated platforms like Hevo Data to set the integration and handle the ETL process. It helps you directly transfer data from Salesforce for free to a Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence tools, or any other desired destination in a fully automated and secure manner without having to write any code and will provide you a hassle-free experience.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.
Share your experience of setting up Salesforce Crunchbase Integration in the comments section below!