How to Join Hevo Data Affiliate Program: 4 Critical Aspects
Affiliate Marketing is defined as a marketing tactic where an online service provider offers niche website owners the ability to create unique product links, commonly known as Affiliate links. The website owners promote the link, in exchange if someone visits the link and makes a purchase, the website owner pockets a commission. Affiliate Marketing is generally recommended if you already own a blog or website that offers valuable opportunities for product mentions.
Table of Contents
In this blog, you will get an in-depth idea about how to join Affiliate program. This would include the prerequisites, application process, and commissions you can earn as a Hevo Data Affiliate in great detail.
Table of Contents
- How to Join Affiliate Program?
- Understanding the Key Aspects to Become an Affiliate Marketer
- Introduction to Hevo Data Affiliate Program
- Understanding the Aspects of Becoming a Hevo Data Affiliate
How to Join Affiliate Program?
To understand how to join Affiliate Program, you need to understand the data flow of an Affiliate Marketing campaign. Generally, Affiliate Marketing focuses on managing data that is generated by visitors during their journey, starting from an Ad Campaign to an Offer Page. In a typical campaign funnel there are 4 crucial parts of the data flow:
- A visitor is redirected (often through tracking software) to a landing page upon clicking an ad. The URL used is known as a Campaign URL.
- A visitor is then redirected through tracking software to an offer page on the Affiliate Network side after clicking a CTA button on a landing page. This URL is better known as a Click URL.
- The Affiliate Network then activates a Postback URL. It is activated after a visitor performs a conversion action. Postback Tracking allows sending relevant information to the Affiliate Tracking software.
- The Tracking software can then automatically activate a Traffic Source Postback URL to report this conversion to the traffic source platform.
Two postbacks can be used with a tracker involved as mentioned above:
- Postback URL: Reports conversions to a Tracking platform.
- Traffic Source Postback URL: Reports conversions to a Traffic Source Platform.
Understanding the Key Aspects to Become an Affiliate Marketer
Here are the steps detailing how to join Affiliate program and become an Affiliate Marketer:
- Decide on a Platform: You can do Affiliate Marketing on any platform, but it is suggested to build an audience and increase your affiliate sales via a YouTube channel or a blog. Starting a blog is relatively cheaper, and once you’ve optimized it for search engines you can start adding affiliate links to your content. Similarly, on YouTube, you can optimize your videos for SEO and include affiliate links in your description. You need to disclose the fact that you’re including Affiliate links to ensure transparency when receiving income from an endorsement.
- Choose your Niche: To achieve the best results, it is recommended that you niche down. This means you need to choose a niche that focuses on a specific topic. For example, the topic “Puppy” is a broad category. Try “Golden Retriever Puppy” instead. By keeping your topics tight you can build a more focused audience while ranking higher on search engines.
- Find Affiliate Programs to Join: There are numerous affiliate programs for niche products with high payouts that might be low-volume, to begin with. Similarly, there are low-paying, high-volume affiliate programs, and high-paying, high-volume affiliate programs. Based on your niche and level of expertise, pick one from the above.
- Create Great and Relevant Content: To see your affiliate site succeed, you need to create high-quality content where your affiliate links fit naturally.
- Drive Traffic to Your Affiliate Site: The next step is to get more people to read it, so they will click on your affiliate links. You can use Paid Traffic, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Build an Email List as effective strategies to drive traffic to your Affiliate site.
- Get Clicks on Your Affiliate Links: Once you’ve jotted down content, worth-reading, you need to consider the Link Placement, Context, and Callouts.
- Convert Clicks to Sales: In Affiliate Marketing, you need to conduct two conversions before making money. The first conversion is the click to the product page and the second conversion is the visitor purchasing the product. You can look for merchants with programs that convert well through Public Income Reports and asking around.
Introduction to Hevo Data Affiliate Program
Hevo Data is the market leader with high conversion rates in the Data Integration space. Hevo with its minimal learning curve can be set up in just a few minutes allowing the users to load data without having to compromise performance. Its strong integration with umpteenth 100+ sources allows users to bring in data of different kinds in a smooth fashion without having to code a single line.
In the Hevo Data Affiliate Program, associates can earn commission by creating unique product links, promoting the links on their website, and driving the traffic back to Hevo Data. This is how the Hevo Affiliate Program works:
- You start by sharing your business details with Hevo Data by creating a Hevo Affiliate account on the platform.
- Hevo Data provides each owner with a unique affiliate link.
- Once the application has been approved, associates can start creating affiliate links using their Hevo Data dashboard.
- Associates can then place these links in blog posts or other parts of their website.
- Once a visitor clicks on the affiliate link and purchases a Hevo Data plan, you will be eligible for the commission based on that visitor’s sale.
Boost Your Growth with the Hevo Data Affiliate Program
Hevo Data is offering a lucrative opportunity to the Affiliate Marketers with its Affiliate program that allows them to pocket a sizable commission promoting the products of a Market Leader in the Data Integration space.
Here are a few benefits of signing up for the Hevo Data Affiliate Program
- Earning Potential: Hevo allows you to earn up to 30% commission for every customer referred. Therefore, the lucrative commission rate and the recurring commissions from each sale make the Hevo Affiliate Program a hub for amazing earning potential.
- Best in Segment Product: Hevo Data supports 100+ integrations to SaaS platforms like Shopify, files, databases, analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Amazon Redshift, Snowflake Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, SQL Server, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL databases to name a few. Hevo provides real-time data migration and its robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Exclusive Promotional Kit: Get accepted and start promoting with Hevo Data’s exclusive promotional kit.
- Multiple Payout Methods: Hevo Data provides payments to the affiliates through Escrow Account, Wire Transfer, or Paypal.
- Service-to-Server Link Tracking: Hevo Data leverages Service-to-Server Link Tracking to track the affiliate links.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
Register Now and grab a Free Affiliate Membership to get started on your journey with Hevo!
Understanding the Aspects of Becoming a Hevo Data Affiliate
You need to keep in mind a few aspects before you start earning commission on affiliate links. These aspects are detailed as follows:
As of now, here are the requirements that you must adhere to if you wish to earn money as an Hevo Data Affiliate:
- You must disclose on your website or in your communication that you may be eligible to earn from your recommendations.
- You must not make any deceptive or false claims in your recommendations.
- Your website shouldn’t contain adult content or link to sites that contain/promote adult content.
2) Application Process
To understand how to join the Hevo Data Affiliate program, you need to take a look at the application process.
The application process involves filling out the following necessary details to sign up for the Hevo Data Affiliate program:
- Work Email
- Preferred Mode of Payment
- Preferred Commission Type
- Primary Affiliate Website/Traffic Source
- Brief Description of Your Business
- Type of Products Being Promoted
- Experience with Affiliate programs
Apart from the details mentioned above, you also need to declare if you use coupon sites to promote your affiliate content and if you utilize any browser add-ons, toolbars, or other downloadable applications as a part of your promotional campaign.
3) Link Tracking
Hevo Data leverages the Service-to-Server Link Tracking model to monitor the affiliate links provided to an Affiliate Marketer. The unique affiliate link provided contains a distinctive identifier attached to it. If the visitor clicks on the affiliate link and purchases a Hevo Data plan, you become eligible for the commission on that visitor’s sale.
4) Commissions/ Payment Process
Affiliates will get commissions based on the number of sales they’ve made. Affiliates can receive payments from any of these methods:
- Wire Transfer
- Escrow Account
Still not convinced? Check out the review by Affiliate Program | DB for the Hevo Data Affiliate program here to get a better idea