HubSpot is the place to go for all your Digital Marketing needs. It is a one-stop solution that provides Marketers Email Marketing, human Customer Relationship Management, and People Management when integrated with Monday. If you are looking to avail the dual benefits of Monday and HubSpot simultaneously, then you should definitely try HubSpot Monday Integration.
In this article, you will be introduced to HubSpot and Monday. You will understand the key features of these services. Moreover, you will learn the steps to set up HubSpot Monday Integration. At the end of the article, you will explore the various limitations associated with HubSpot Monday Integration. So, read along to gain insights and understand more about HubSpot Monday Integration.
Table of Contents
Introduction to HubSpot
If you are interested in Inbound Marketing or even Marketing in general, you must have heard about HubSpot. HubSpot is a leader in the Digital Marketing industry and has grown its presence all around the globe with blogs, video content, and excellent certification courses.
While you might know what HubSpot is as a company, it is tough to understand what HubSpot does as software. There is a lot of jargon used to define the actual role of HubSpot as software, and to be honest, none of them fits perfectly. Are you also confused about HubSpot? Do you like others also scratch your head over its role? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place. In this blog, we will cover what HubSpot is all about and its integration with Monday.
HubSpot is a Cloud-based CRM designed by HubSpot (the company) to help companies address Sales and Marketing, boost Return of Investment (ROI), foster Sales enablement, and perform Inbound Marketing strategies to generate more qualified Leads. Initially, HubSpot (the company) offered various tools to assess the Marketing efforts of companies. Now, they have developed a whole Marketing platform under the name of HubSpot that works as a one-stop solution for Blogging, Social Media posting, and Email Marketing.
Key Features of HubSpot
Let us look at some of the main features of HubSpot.
- Free CRM: HubSpot offers its customers a CRM to manage and nurture its client relationships. With the HubSpot CRM, you get access to Behavioral Tracking information across different HubSpot objects. The best part of the HubSpot CRM? It’s absolutely free of cost! Yes, you heard that right. You can use the multi-Marketing purpose HubSpot CRM without shelling a single penny from your pocket.
- Landing Pages: The second most significant feature of HubSpot software is the Landing Page. The Landing Page is a critical part of any Marketing strategy, and spinning them up in no time is a time saver. It helps the Marketers to work without Designers as it offers them pre-designed templates to generate Leads.
- List Segmentation: The HubSpot software allows you to segregate people into different lists based on criteria that you like. The criteria Marketers like you choose to group people are Page Views, Lead Score, Email Opening Rate, and the number of interactions.
- Workflows: Automation is a crucial tool for marketers. It is almost impossible to rely on manual methods to interact with your audience. Therefore, Automation extends a helping hand to send Emails, List building, Property filling, and managing other daily tasks.
- Paid Ad-Tracking: Businesses launch many Ad Campaigns on Facebook, Linked In, Instagram to spread awareness among their audience. It becomes healthy to monitor the performance of these Ad Campaigns. HubSpot does the job for Marketers by analyzing the effectiveness of Ads.
To learn more about HubSpot, visit the official website here.
Introduction to Monday
Monday is a Cloud-based platform used by companies to create Apps and Work Management software. Monday was founded in 2021 by Roy Mann, Eran Zinman, and Eran Kamph. In simple terms, Monday software helps you shape Workflows, create transparency, connect collaboratively and stop doing manual grunt work. Monday powers teams to run Projects and Workflows in confidence. Moreover, you can connect various other software and services like HubSpot with Monday. You will learn more about HubSpot Monday Integration in the following sections.
Key Features of Monday
Let us now have a look at some of the main features of the Monday software.
- Prioritizes People Management: Many Project Management solutions don’t help you manage people. They handle only projects for your business. Monday, on the other hand, lets you manage your Human Resource effectively. It enables people to tell each other where they are on a particular project to avoid discrepancies. Lastly, its Collaborative, Analytical, and Collaboration features allow users to work smoothly.
- Intuitive User Interface: The Monday software comes with an intuitive user interface that is likable and easy to use. The best part is Monday’s customizable dashboard. Users can alter it according to their comfortability and needs. By far, Monday has the most flexible user interface that helps many to succeed with convenience.
- Easily Manages Workloads: Monday enables the grouping of tasks. You can assign each task to a person and also a whole team for a task. It totally depends upon you. The coolest thing about Monday grouping is that you can add extra columns to your Workflows.
- Reporting and Analysis: Analysis and Reporting are integral to ensure efficient Workflows. With the Monday software, you can directly manage and control all the working processes effectively. Additionally, the timeline feature helps you monitor individual performance and not task performance.
- Provides Excellent Support: Monitoring, Collaboration, Reporting, and People Management are some undeniably stellar features. The platform is not task-specific but people-centered and is bound to offer People Management. It was designed to be an effective and flexible tool that one loves to use.
To learn more about Monday, visit the official website here.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline, helps load data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 150+ data sources such as HubSpot among 30+ free data sources and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination, enriches the data, and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without writing a single line of code.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.
GET STARTED WITH HEVO FOR FREE
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled securely and consistently with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and your data volume grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Simplify your Data Analysis with Hevo today!
SIGN UP HERE FOR A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL!
Steps to Set Up HubSpot Monday Integration
Do you know how to integrate Monday with the HubSpot? If yes, then great! But if you have any confusion, then this section is for you.
Follow the below steps to set up HubSpot Monday Integration.
- To add HubSpot Monday Integration, go to the board you’d like to create and click “Connect” on the upper right of the screen.
- On this screen, you will see many apps. Click on “HubSpot“.
- Once you click on HubSpot, you will find 3 Integration offers. These will help you sync your Monday to your HubSpot. The three integrations are as follows:
- Whenever a contact is created in HubSpot, make sure to create an item and sync all future changes in the software.
- Whenever a new company is created, make sure to create an item and sync all future changes in the software.
- Whenever a new deal is created, make sure to create an item and sync all future changes in the software.
- Once you are done with all the above syncing, you will be asked to Connect your Monday with HubSpot to set up your HubSpot Monday Integration.
- Log in to your HubSpot account with all the necessary details.
- There you go! You are done with the HubSpot Monday Integration. Once you have chosen all your recipes, go to the Integrations window and Customize, Automate and Map all your fields from the HubSpot contact.
Hurray!! You have successfully set up the HubSpot Monday Integration.
Limitations of HubSpot Monday Integration
Some of the limitations associated with HubSpot Monday Integration are:
- Limited Features: Although HubSpot has features to show off, they are not sufficient enough. The features are the most basic ones and don’t address all the needs. If you need a better customer service platform with other robust features like customizable knowledge of base and survey tools, you may use tools like Zendesk instead.
- Difficult Set-Up: While setting up basic things is easy, the set-up of the whole HubSpot Monday Integration effectively is quite difficult. Moreover, the property of customization can make things chaotic and not simple.
- Increased Wait Times: The high support value that HubSpot offers to its clients can cause increased wait times. This can get frustrating at times when launching an Email Campaign.
- Pricey: Custom HubSpot Monday Integration with HubSpot can come at a price. While you can still integrate with a tool that isn’t in the App Marketplace, you’ll have to build a custom integration that will cost you extra bucks.
In this article, you gained knowledge about HubSpot, Monday, and their key features. You understood the steps to set up HubSpot Monday Integration. Moreover, you learned about various limitations associated with this Integration.
To overcome the manual setup limitations to set up HubSpot Monday Integration, you can use Hevo! Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code. In addition, it supports 150+ Data Sources such as HubSpot among 30+ Free Data Sources.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO EXPLORE HEVO
Extracting complex data from a diverse set of data sources like HubSpot can be a challenging task and this is where Hevo saves the day! Hevo Data offers a faster way to move data from Databases, SaaS Applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, Streaming Services, and Free Sources like HubSpot into your Data Warehouse to be visualized in a BI tool.
Want to take Hevo for a spin?
SIGN UP and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable HevoData pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.
Tell us about your experience of setting up HubSpot Monday Integration! Share your thoughts in the comments section below!