Did you know that customers prefer Online Chat on any website? This is because, it makes it easier for them to contact support in a fast, efficient, and convenient way. Moreover, the interactions with customers through Online Chat helps the companies to target clients who need help throughout the purchase process. One of the best Online Chat services offered is LiveChat. It is a premium real-time Chat solution and support desk software for online businesses that equips you with the tools to create a customer support experience that emphasizes your brand.
When you talk about customers and Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Salesforce is the best CRM platform available in the market. You can leverage Salesforce Integrations to automate and enhance your workflows and Sales. One Integration that can help your business is the Salesforce LiveChat Integration. Through this Integration, you can create Leads and Contacts from Chats directly without leaving your LiveChat platform. It also allows you to easily search your Salesforce Contacts or save Chat Transcripts directly from your LiveChat Chats, thereby providing you more time to interact with your customers by managing your customer’s data efficiently.
In this article, you will learn about the key features of Salesforce and LiveChat. Moreover, you will understand the importance and need of the Salesforce LiveChat Integration. This article will also provide you with the detailed steps to set up this Integration. In addition, you will explore some of the benefits offered by Salesforce LiveChat Integration. So, let’s dive deep into the integration of Salesforce LiveChat.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Salesforce
- Introduction to LiveChat
- Significance of Salesforce LiveChat Integration
- Steps to Set Up Salesforce LiveChat Integration
- Benefits of Salesforce LiveChat Integration
To successfully set up Salesforce LiveChat Integration you need to meet the following requirements:
- Basic Understanding of Salesforce.
- A Salesforce account with Admin rights.
- A LiveChat account with Admin rights.
Introduction to Salesforce
Salesforce is one of the most popular CRM platforms in the market, and its popularity has skyrocketed in recent years. It’s a Cloud platform that gives customers a better experience and more comprehensive business apps for interacting with other Customers, Prospects, Partners, Sales, and Marketing services all over the world. Salesforce can also be used to plan and track Sales and Marketing campaigns, as well as manage your services using analytical and relevant data.
Salesforce is the prominent and most successful CRM software firm with clients in a broad range of industries. It offers various services like:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce Sales Cloud allows businesses to automate critical Sales processes. It includes a number of tools, such as crucial metrics and report generators, that enable Sales representatives to engage with clients in order to increase Sales.
- Salesforce Einstein: Salesforce Einstein is an Artificial Intelligence application that may be used in conjunction with the Salesforce CRM system. Salesforce Einstein evaluates the obtained data, which includes the actions taken by customers and Sales employees, to provide accurate estimates of Sales and customer satisfaction.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud: Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a CRM platform designed specifically for the E-Commerce industry, allowing Business to Customer (B2C) businesses to seamlessly sell their products online.
Key Features of Salesforce
Salesforce has several features which encourage companies to embrace it. The following are some of Salesforce’s most essential features:
- Accounting Management: Salesforce provides customers with a 360-degree view of their customers. This means they can see Activity Logs, Customer Interactions, Contacts, Internal Accounts, and much more straight away.
- Attract Leads: The key to Salesforce’s lead nurturing process is to attract clients to your website, such as those with abandoned shopping carts. This is accomplished by sending customers automated e-mails and newsletters.
- Dynamic Dashboards and Real-Time Analytics: Customers can easily create Dashboards and Salesforce reports in real-time. Salesforce Dynamic Dashboards use metrics like Market Trends and Customer Behavior to highlight your company’s success. Moreover, Salesforce Analytics allows you to see your customers’ data and help them organize things more effectively and simply.
To know more about Salesforce, visit this link.
Introduction to LiveChat
LiveChat is a customer service platform that incorporates features such as Online Chat, Help Desk Software, and Web Analytics. LiveChat was launched in 2002 as a SaaS (Software as a Service) business model by LiveChat Software S.A.
LiveChat provides a more personalized Customer Experience, increased Brand Engagement, and a way to gauge your customers’ pulse, all of which can help you boost your business. Customer Support and Online Sales activities that were previously managed through different software platforms and multiple channels (Chat, Email, and Social Media) can now be managed through LiveChat easily. Implementing a LiveChat solution for your company can assist your Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service teams.
To explore more about LiveChat, visit the official website here.
Key Features of LiveChat
LiveChat offers a wide range of features that can be leveraged on your website. Here are some of the key features of LiveChat:
- Proactive Chat: Using LiveChat, your operators can immediately start a Chat and assist your website visitors. Using this feature, you may improve customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Chat Rating: Customers can rate their chat sessions with your Agents. When you get client feedback, you may learn a lot about how good your customer service is and whether there are any areas where you can improve customer satisfaction.
- Chat Routing: Customers’ chats can be sent to any available Agent or they can be routed to the appropriate Agent automatically. As the Chat volume grows, your employees will not become slow, and your customers will receive prompt responses.
- Canned Responses: Allowing prefabricated responses will make it easier for your agent to respond more quickly. Short chunks of text that are regularly exchanged in Chat rooms and instant messages are referred to as this phrase. Saving and reusing them saves time because your agents may access it with only a few keystrokes in subsequent Chat sessions.
- Ticket Forms: Tickets allow your customers to contact you even if your Chat Agents aren’t available around the clock. Tickets are created by message routing for offline messages. You could, for example, turn the Chat widget into a contact form that is delivered to an Agent when a visitor fills it out.
To explore more features of LiveChat, visit here.
Significance of Salesforce LiveChat Integration
Marketing and Sales teams rely on Online Chat to gather Leads and convert them into paying customers. To solve customer problems faster, provide better service, and engage customers more effectively, helpdesk staff require an online chat feature. If you run an E-Commerce site, LiveChat can assist you in generating Leads, lowering your bounce rates, and help to boost your Sales. LiveChat can be used by Business-to-Business (B2B) firms to execute focused Marketing campaigns, deploy interactive Chatbots to connect with customers, and provide proactive customer service.
Using the Salesforce LiveChat Integration, you can quickly generate Leads and Contacts from Chats, Archives, and the Visitor section of the LiveChat platform. You may search Salesforce Contacts directly from LiveChat and save Chat Transcripts to your Salesforce account. Eventually, you’ll be able to spend more time talking to your customers and less time monitoring Contact information.
The Salesforce LiveChat Integration lets you increase productivity by automating your business processes with workflows. With this integration, you may get a complete picture of your customers, including Contact Information, Quotations, Interaction History, and Internal Comments. Without leaving your LiveChat application, you can manage your Leads and Contacts in Salesforce LiveChat Integration and select which information about your clients is the most critical.
Simplify Data Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline, helps load data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ Data Sources including 30+ Free Sources such as Salesforce. It is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination and enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.GET STARTED WITH HEVO FOR FREE
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled securely and consistently with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Simplify your Data Analysis with Hevo today!SIGN UP HERE FOR A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL!
Steps to Set Up Salesforce LiveChat Integration
Now that you have understood the importance of Salesforce LiveChat Integration, in this section, you will learn how to set up the LiveChat Salesforce Integration. So, follow the steps below, which have been detailed further.
- Step 1: Install Salesforce LiveChat Integration
- Step 2: Connect Salesforce with LiveChat
- Step 3: Add New Leads or Contacts to Salesforce
- Step 4: Set Up Lead or Contact Fields Visibility
Step 1: Install Salesforce LiveChat Integration
The first and foremost step is to install the Salesforce Integration from your LiveChat. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your LiveChat account. Then search for Salesforce in the quick find box in the Marketplace sidebar as shown below.
- Next, click on Install or click on Settings to add the Salesforce LiveChat Integration. After installation finishes, you will get a confirmation message.
Step 2: Connect Salesforce with LiveChat
After installing the Salesforce LiveChat Integration, you need to connect and give access to your Salesforce Account. Follow the steps below, to connect Salesforce with this plugin.
- Click on Go to Chats Section as shown below.
- Now, on the right side of the window, select the Salesforce icon and click on Connect as shown below.
- Now, log in to your Salesforce Account using the credentials and click on Log In.
- Next, you need to allow LiveChat access to your Salesforce account. To do so, click on Allow as shown below.
Step 3: Add New Leads or Contacts to Salesforce
In this step, you will learn how you can add Leads or Contacts to your Salesforce LiveChat Integration. Follow the steps below:
- Go to your LiveChat Chats section and select the desired Chat from which you want to add a new Contact or Lead. You can even choose a Chat Transcript from the Archives section or can also select the visitor directly from the Traffic section as shown below.
- After selecting the desired Lead, click on the Salesforce icon in the top right of the window and then click on the Add New Lead or Add New Contact button as shown below.
- Now, fill in the form fields with the customer’s data. This form data will be shared with Salesforce directly.
- After filling in all the fields, click on Add New Lead or Add New Contact.
To explore how you can edit or search the existing Leads or Contacts, you should refer to Salesforce LiveChat Integration – Usage.
Step 4: Set Up Lead or Contact Fields Visibility
Now, that you know how you can add a Lead or a Contact, let’s configure the Salesforce LiveChat Integration a bit. In this step, you will understand the steps to adjust the visibility of Lead or Contact to your Salesforce Agents while they chat with them. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the LiveChat Chats section. Click on the Salesforce icon in the right sidebar.
- Next, click on the Settings icon and select either one of the Lead Fields Visibility or Contact Fields Visibility option as shown below.
- Now, you can choose the Lead/ Contact fields that your Salesforce Agent can see during a chat and click on Save after selecting the fields.
In case you wish to configure Chat transcript settings or learn how to attach the transcript directly to Contact or Lead, refer to Salesforce LiveChat Integration – Configuration.
Hurray!! You have successfully set up the Salesforce LiveChat Integration as well as added new Leads and Contacts.
Benefits of Salesforce LiveChat Integration
In this section, you will take a look at some of the benefits that the Salesforce LiveChat Integration provides.
- You can capture new Leads effortlessly on a big scale by strengthening your customer relationships through live chats.
- You can use Salesforce Analytics and Salesforce Dashboards to monitor your Online Chats and interactions with customers, thus listing the areas where you can improve customer satisfaction.
- Moreover, Salesforce LiveChat Integration allows you to gain a competitive advantage over your competitors by managing your products more efficiently and building good customer relationships. With LiveChat, you can engage with your customers on their preferred channel while still providing a great customer experience.
In this article, you learned the key features of Salesforce and LiveChat. In addition, you understood the significance of Salesforce LiveChat Integration. You also learned the steps to set up this Integration. Moreover, you explored some of the benefits that Salesforce LiveChat Integration supports to boost Customer Relationships and Sales.
However, extracting complex data from a diverse set of data sources like Salesforce, and other CRMs is quite challenging and may be cumbersome, however, a simpler alternative like Hevo is the right solution for you!
Hevo Data is a No-Code Data Pipeline that offers a faster way to move data from 100+ Data Sources including 30+ Free Sources such as Salesforce, into your Data Warehouse to be visualized in a BI tool. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code.VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO EXPLORE HEVO
Want to take Hevo for a spin?
Share your experience of setting up Salesforce LiveChat Integration in the comments section below!