It is quite inevitable that things slip through the cracks during the tasks for people who don’t have a plan, which ends up lessening their performance and they end up working for late hours. The same goes while working with Social Media Content. Having a well-structured and organized Social Media Calendar always saves your time and helps you boost your performance. This is where Trello Social Media Calendar comes to your aid. Trello is a collaborative tool that helps you organize your projects and tasks related to your projects. With Trello, you can assign tasks to your team members and simultaneously keep track of their progress.
A Trello Social Media Calendar helps you plan the content of your Social Media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Blogs, etc. in one place. With Trello Social Media Calendar, you can plan your Social Media Content beforehand which helps you stay on track and saves your time and performance.
This article will introduce you to Trello Social Media Calendars and their uses. It also provides you step-wise comprehensive description of how to create your Trello Social Media Calendar. It also explains how you can use the Trello Social Media Calendar and provides you the advantages of using it.
Table of Contents
Listed below are the prerequisites for creating your Trello Social Media Calendar:
- A Trello account that you can create for free.
Introduction to a Trello Social Media Calendar
A Trello Social Media Calendar is a Work Management tool. It helps you plan and manage your Social Media Content that makes it easier for you to track your progress. Social media plays an immense role in an effective Inbound Marketing Strategy. But the problem is the management of so many social media platforms that exist these days. It is extremely important to manage them all efficiently and to have a plan of action for each and every one of your platforms.
It is extremely important to manage them all efficiently and to have a plan of action for each and every one of your platforms. You can achieve all these tasks using a Trello Social Media Calendar.
A Trello Social Media Calendar helps you stay organized, plan out your contents and posts in advance, and avoid the dreaded scramble when things come up. It also helps you customize your posts and set timings for individual Social Media platforms instead of spamming all the platforms with the same messages at the same time.
For getting started with Trello Social Media Calendar, click here.
Ways to Use a Trello Social Media Calendar
There are various methods to use a Trello Social Media Calendar. Listed below are a couple of methods how you can use a Trello Social Media Calendar for your Social Media platforms:
- You can build a Board that can help you organize your Social Media platforms. You can store images, videos, blog post flow, monthly campaigns, and curated content on your Board.
- You can create Checklists with a Trello Social Media Calendar very easily that helps you keep track of your progress. With Trello Social Media Calendar, you can create as many Checklists as you want.
- You can add Labels to color-code your work which helps you categorize and sort your cards. Each card can have multiple labels and you can customize the names of these labels.
- Trello Social Media Calendar is Cloud-Based and syncs to your other devices making it possible for you to access it from anywhere.
- You can use it to curate your content and share your findings and ideas with your team (from anywhere) via Boards. This increases your team’s productivity and helps you integrate all the ideas in one place.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to Load Data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 150+ data sources (including Trello, etc.) and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse, enriches the data, and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without writing a single line of code.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.
Get Started with Hevo for free
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
Sign up here for a 14-day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps to Create your Trello Social Media Calendar
Now that you have a basic understanding of the Trello Social Media Calendar and how it helps you plan and manage your Social Media Content, it is now time to create your first Trello Social Media Calendar. Follow the steps below to create your Trello Social Media Calendar:
Step 1: Log In to Trello Account
Log in to your Trello account and click on the Boards view as shown in the image below. If you don’t have a Trello account, then you can create one using this link.
Step 2: Create your Board
Create a new Board using the “+” icon in the top right corner of the screen and then choose Create Board as shown in the image below. Title your Board and choose a background that suits your idea behind the Board.
Step 3: Add your Lists
Create your Lists and add them to your Board. These Lists could be the current month’s plan, important events for this month, etc.
Step 4: Enable Calendar View
The Calendar View is an enhanced feature of Trello Social Media Calendar which is called “Powerup”. Follow these steps to enable the Calendar View for your account:
- Click on Show Menu.
- Select Powerups and search for Calendar.
- Click on Add button. This will add the Calendar View for your account and allow you to toggle between Calendar and List Views.
Step 5: Add the Cards
Once you are done with setting up Lists and Views, add relevant Cards and make them show up in your Calendar View. Follow these steps to make your Cards show up in the Calendar View:
- Click the Card as shown in the image below.
- Under Add to Card, click on Due Date. Now that your due dates are set up, you can switch back to Calendar View and check if your Cards are showing up.
Step 6: Create the Labels
Labels can help you differentiate between your Social Media posts, video content, blogs, etc. at a glance. Follow these steps to create a new Label:
- Click on a Card for which you want to create a Label.
- In the right column, click Labels.
- Click on Click New Label at the bottom and name your Label. You can also select a color. Once you are done with that, click on Create.
- Similarly, you can create Labels for other Cards and save them to your Board.
- Once you are done with creating all your Labels, you can select the Labels you’d like to apply to your Cards.
Now, you have successfully created your Trello Social Media Calendar. Similarly, you can create other Trello Social Media Calendar for your Social Media Content.
Advantages of Using a Trello Social Media Calendar
Now that you know how to create a Trello Social Media Calendar for your Social Media platforms, it is important to understand the advantages of using it. Listed below are the advantages of using Trello Social Media Calendar:
- It helps you keep track of your performance and upkeep your content quality and consistency.
- It prevents you from spamming a single Social Media platform over other platforms.
- It prevents you from posting poorly researched and written posts.
- It keeps your Social Media platforms from poorly timed posts and missing posting dates.
This article introduced you to Trello Social Media Calendar and its uses. It provided you the way you can use it for your Social Media Content and the advantages of using all its features. You can use Trello Social Media Calendar for all your Social Media platforms. It makes all your tasks easier and boosts your marketing reach. The article also provided you steps on how to create your Trello Social Media Calendar. Although Trello Social Media Calendar is good enough for handling your Social Media Content, it is best to use it with third-party software to enhance its features. This is where Hevo Data comes into the picture.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline and has awesome 150+ pre-built integrations that you can choose from. Hevo can help you integrate data from numerous sources such as Trello and load it into a destination to analyze real-time data with a BI tool and create your Dashboards. It will make your life easier and make data migration hassle-free. It is user-friendly, reliable, and secure.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable Hevo pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.
Share your experience of creating Trello Social Media Calendar in the comments section below!