Visualizing Data in the forms of engaging Reports and informative Graphs is a popular practice in today’s data-driven economy. Businesses implement Data Visualization Tools to make information more accessible within the organization. This allows employees to support their actions by using factual information instead of relying on assumptions, resulting in an increase in accurate data-driven processes. Data Visualization is so crucial to businesses, that organizations today employ people skilled in this field to maintain their position in the market.
Organizations rely on Google BigQuery’s Data Warehousing capabilities to store and manage their huge datasets. This data after analysis presented in appealing visuals forms to the stakeholders and management. Now, there are a number of online Data Visualization Tools available in the market that can integrate well with Google BigQuery. This crates a confusion among businesses, as to which tool will suit their needs the most.
This article will introduce you to Google BigQuery and explain its key features. It will also introduce you to the various BigQuery Data Visualization Tools and discuss them in detail. Furthermore it will explain the benefits and limitations of implementing these tools. Read along to decide, which Biguery Data Visualization Tool is the right choice for your business!
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Google Bigquery
- Introduction to BigQuery Data Vizualization Tools
- Top 7 Google BigQuery Data Visualization Tools
- Benefits of BigQuery Data Visualization Tools
- Limitations of BigQuery Data Visualization Tools
Introduction to Google BigQuery
Google BigQuery is a leading and trusted cloud-based data warehouse service provider that helps in data visualization, performing analysis, reporting, storing and better decision-making. It has a serverless architecture and provides real-time analysis. One can run interactive SQL queries on large datasets at a faster speed with Google BigQuery. One can also upload massive datasets from various external sources into the data warehouse and get better insights. It further supports the management of data input.
Create dashboards and reports using the Google BigQuery platform. Share the reports, Datasets, Queries, Spreadsheets with your other team members and make better decisions for your business growth and expansion.
Key Features of Google BigQuery
Now that you are clear with what is BigQuery, it’s time to learn about some of its features. Have a look at all the features of Google’s BigQuery.
- Provides Access to Serverless insight – The serverless architecture of BigQuery helps scale analytics automatically and highlights some of the critical insights easily.
- Provides Real-time analytics – The tool supports high-speed streaming insertion API, which further helps in providing quick real-time analytics and benefits businesses in understanding the data.
- Provides Data transfer services – One can easily transfer information from any external source, including Google Ads, Teradata, Youtube, Google Marketing Platform, Amazon S3, and more.
- The storage computes separation – One can separate their storage using BigQuery. You can create a data processing system as per your business needs and goals.
To know more about the Google BigQuery features, visit here.
Introduction to BigQuery Data Visualization Tools
As per a survey, almost every day businesses generate a large sum of digital data. However, a few businesses or organizations find it hard to manage the sheer volume of the available data. Thus, for businesses to function smoothly and operate properly, companies switch to data reporting and visualizations. This overall helps businesses in understanding their data properly. The data generated from these reporting tools can be further used for better analysis and decision-making. Also, one can create graphs and other visual formats using the accumulated information. Reporting tools help represent your collected information in an easy-to-understand way by generating tables, graphs, and other visual formats.
These are significant for any business as they help understand data sets and enable better decisions. It makes it easier for users to collect, analyze and create reports using Reporting Tools. Check out our list of top Google BigQuery Reporting Tools in 2022.
Top 7 Google BigQuery Data Visualization in 2022
Top 7 Google BigQuery Data Visualization Tools
Choosing a BigQuery Data Visualization tool that can cater to your business needs can be a troublesome task, especially when there are a large number of tools available on the market. To simplify your search, here is a complete list of the 7 best BigQuery Data Visualisation Tools for you to choose from and easily create engaging reports from your data:
1) Hevo Data
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as MySQL, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources and loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse, enriches the data, and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without writing a single line of code.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Tableau has won many hearts with its advanced features. This BigQuery Data Visualization Tool is highly compatible with almost any database and is one of the best tools for data visualization. It comprises a highly interactive dashboard, visual library, metadata support. Also, the reporting tool notifies quickly if a data connection fails from the platform and collaborates on key insights more securely. The popular Tableau supports drag-and-drop and easy integration features. The only drawback of this tool its lack some functionalities that you will find in a full-fledged business intelligence tool.
3) Google Data Studio
Google Data Studio is one of the popular BI tools used by many high-profile companies to convert data into customizable insightful reports. The tool perfectly complements Google BigQuery and allows integration setup in seconds. This BigQuery Data Visualization is good at scripting languages like Python, JS, etc., but might miss a few technical aspects. It is not great for data infrastructure or performing complex analysis involving SQL acrobatics. Also, the Google Data Studio supports drag & drop features, chart alignment, and has a friendly user interface. One can easily integrate the tool with other Google products available in the market for better reports and results.
The only drawback is you need to have Excel knowledge for data combination and creating graphs and tables. Also, you might require an extra SQL code or ETL effort to integrate any unfamiliar Google-owned data source.
Get access to real-time business analytics and exploration with another Google Cloud Platform product, Looker. You can obtain insightful visualizations and enjoy a user-friendly workflow with one of the powerful business intelligence tools. This BigQuery Data Visualization Tool provides access to the full dataset. It further supports data centralization along with the semantic modeling layer. Compared with other BI tools, it lacks advanced charting functionality.
Holistics is a self-service new BI tool that provides a powerful visualization layer for non-technical users. You do not require a technical team to answer your data queries with Holistics. This BigQuery Data Visualization Tool allows data teams to curate business metrics and use them later for analyzing and building reports on their own. With this feature, you no longer need to have expertise in writing SQL or be dependent on technical experts. Its modeling layer helps share crucial data in BigQuery and various other data warehouses. Also, it stores the materialized query views to BigQuery for visualization and reporting. Try the Drag-and-drop features to generate reports quickly.
6) Power BI
PowerBI is another popular business intelligence tool developed by Microsoft that provides interactive data visualization. The user-friendly interface allows you to unify data from multiple external sources to create insightful reports. This BigQuery Data Visualization Tool helps various companies to centralize their data at one location and create a data-driven culture using smart tools. One can also access self-service analytics options at an enterprise scale. The only drawback is the BI tool performs data modeling only with Windows Desktop.
QlikView is a simple and intuitive business intelligence tool used for data integration, changing raw data to the knowledge base, and analysis. The software supports fast integration, collaboration, consistent reporting, maintains automatic Data Association and other features like dynamic applications, dashboards, etc. This BigQuery Data Visualization Tool is a window-only product with a memory-resident app. As a result, it is highly cost-effective. One can easily access information using this tool and make quick decision-making. One can search for answers across any direction with QlikView.
Benefits of BigQuery Data Visualization Tools
Using the right BigQuery Data Visualization Tool can provide the following benefits to your business:
- Cost Reduction – Even if the implementation and operation cost of BI tools exist, there is a large sum of ROI generated in return that covers up these expenses. You no longer have to invest separately in data collection, report generation, training IT experts, or performing programming. BI tools cover it all in one place. Thus, reduces cost.
- Quick Setup – No business wishes to spend extra time learning how to set up a data tool for aggregating all the data. The best part of BigQuery is it is quick and easy to set up. It hardly takes to install the data warehouse. Once installed, you can commence with running data queries immediately. It also helps in the management of data input.
- Allows Better Insight Reports: After running data queries, the platform provides a full data view. This further helps businesses understand their information, create reports, and make better future decisions.
- Affordable: BigQuery is quite affordable. Be it storage or computing resources in BigQuery, one needs to pay only for the resources they use in the tool. Also, there are no additional charges for copying or exporting data.
Limitations of BigQuery Data Visualization Tools
Using a BigQuery Data Visualization Tool, also come along with the following limitations:
- Concurrent Interactive Queries: One can run only 100 concurrent interactive queries using Google Bigquery. Dry-run queries are not countable.
- Concurrent Scripts: Your business can run only up to 1,000 concurrent Standard SQL scripts using Google Bigquery.
This article introduced you to google BigQuery and Google BigQuery Data Visualization Tools. It also explained the 7 best BigQuery Data Visualization tools that can enable you to generate advanced reports and visuals from your data stored in Google BigQuery.
Google BigQuery is a trusted tool that helps various businesses process data faster, get insightful reports, and more. Also, it is one of the secure and cost-effective solutions that can help businesses in better decision-making. Test some of the above-listed powerful BI tools to check if they meet your day-to-day demands. A few of the Google BigQuery Reporting Tools might sound impressive but make sure to compare each before coming to a final decision.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data is one of the popular tools used for data integration. It is a no-code, cloud-based platform built for ELT platforms (extract, transform, and load). It supports data loading from any source into the warehouse (BigQuery) in real-time. Hevo is a fully managed data pipeline solution that provides ten times faster reporting and analysis. The platform is great for companies as it requires zero maintenance, is easy to set up, and can support 100+ integrations across cloud storage, streaming services, databases, and more. Also, you do not require to write custom configuration as it is a fully automated platform.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your understanding of BigQuery Data Visualization in the comments below!