Most customers discover a Shopify store through SEO and online Ads. So, when a customer visits your Shopify store for the first time, it’s often because they are interested in your product. However, they may not make a purchase immediately. For reasons ranging from budget constraints and time constraints to lack of conviction, some customers may just browse through your Shopify store and leave.
This, notwithstanding, doesn’t mean you have to lose such prospects. You can design your sales page in a way that enables you to capture your prospect’s E-Mails once they visit your store. Then, you can use these E-Mails to lead them through a sales funnel until they make a purchase. Of course, Shopify has a few in-built sales funnel creators like Funnel Builder and One Click Upsell App. But these tools come with restrictions. Most efficient sales funnel builders require a lot of coding. What if you have no coding experience? This is where ClickFunnels helps you get leads.
With ClickFunnels, you can build a unique Shopify sales page, create automated sales funnels and achieve high conversions without a single unit of code. ClickFunnels to Shopify Integration will help you build an effective sales process that can function on autopilot. In this article, you will learn the steps to set up ClickFunnels Shopify Integration. You will also read how ClickFunnels to Shopify Integration helps store owners make higher Sales and generate more profit, and get to know about few benefits of using ClickFunnels to Shopify Integration.
Table of Contents
Introduction to ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels is a software that helps entrepreneurs build high-converting sales and marketing funnels. This service provides website page templates that you can customize to fit your brand messaging. The website pages are designed to lead your prospect from the awareness stage to the conversion stage of your funnel, where they purchase a product or service.
Key Features of ClickFunnels
A few key features of ClickFunnels are listed below:
- Lead Magnet Page: This is the page that prospects see when they visit a business’ website for the first time, or in this case, your Shopify sales page. The purpose of this page is to spike the interest of the prospects in the service and get them to provide their emails for further communication.
- Autoresponder/ Follow-up Funnels: This feature allows you to send automated emails to prospects that have dropped their email on your sales page.
- Opt-in Forms: ClickFunnels offer opt-in forms to online entrepreneurs to help them collect information about their prospects. Typically, prospects are directed to the opt-in form when they indicate interest in your sales page offer. The number of fields in an opt-in form often ranges from 2 – 10 based on the amount of data the business owner needs from his prospect.
- Drag-and-drop Builder: The drag-and-drop builder allows you to build a profitable sales page in a few minutes, even if you have no coding skills.
- Order Forms: This feature lets you create a checkout form after a customer places an order for your product. Order forms often contain a summary of the product details as well as shipping information.
- A/B Sales Funnels: You can use this feature to test different sales funnels and assess their conversion rates before selecting a standard sales to funnel for your product.
- Email List: This feature makes it possible for you to collect and store your prospect email addresses without the help of a tech expert or a complex third-party tool.
- Schedule Page: You can use the schedule page to schedule an online meeting or a webinar with your prospects. A schedule page often contains a calendar to mark the date of proposed meetings and an email reminder to notify you about them.
To learn more about ClickFunnels, click here.
Introduction to Shopify
Shopify is an online shopping platform where business owners create an online store without using codes. This platform provides design themes, site hosting, marketing tools, and even a blog to help entrepreneurs manage their businesses easily. First-time online business owners can use Shopify to start a small-scale store before expanding to a personal website in the future.
You can sell physical products, digital products, professional services, and online classes on Shopify. The system even allows you to integrate your Shopify store with third-party tools if your need exceeds the purview of in-built Shopify tools.
One of the third-party tools that Shopify supports is ClickFunnels. This third-party tool is used to design a unique sales page and create a sales funnel for your products. Shopify indeed seems self-sufficient given that it has series of in-built features. But if you want to excel above other Shopify store owners in your niche, you may need to learn how to use third-party tools like ClickFunnels.
Key Features of Shopify
A few features of Shopify are listed below:
- Shopify Templates: Shopify offers pre-built and customizable templates. It helps you easily customize your website and make it user-friendly with features such as Product Filters, Live Search, and Drop-Down Menus.
- Search Engine Optimization: Users can change the titles of their products to favor related high-ranking keywords. Using such keywords will help your target customers find your products easily on search engines.
- Easy to Set-up: Shopify provides its users with a fully customizable website along with an online store and a blog to make their business set up as convenient as possible.
- Security: Shopify protects your site from hackers and encrypts all stored data. Moreover, Shopify is Level- 1 PCI compliant, so you can give the option to your customers to pay using their cards right from the very beginning.
- 24/7 Customer Support: It has an exceptional Customer Support system that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can reach Shopify’s Customer Support via Phone, Email, or Webchat. A multitude of Community Forums and Documentation in the Shopify Help Centre also come in handy.
To learn more about Shopify, visit here.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as Salesforce, Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 150+ data sources including Shopify and 30+ data sources for free and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo not only loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination but also enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, E-Mail, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Need for ClickFunnels to Shopify Integration
- ClickFunnels will send any purchase order you receive directly to your Shopify store. So, sometimes, your prospects may make a purchase in the funnel rather than on your Shopify sales page. If you connect ClickFunnels to your store, the software will automatically send any shipping order in the funnel to your Shopify store. This means that you’ll be able to process all your sales on Shopify irrespective of whether they come in through your sales funnel or directly on your sales page.
- ClickFunnels helps Shopify Store owners determine hot prospects. Apart from collecting prospects’ emails, ClickFunnels also allows you to track your sales funnels. Tracking your funnels means you can differentiate hot prospects from cold ones. Once you identify your hot prospects, you can create a strategy that lets you focus on them and convince them to buy your product. This strategy helps you achieve your sales targets faster.
- You can use ClickFunnels to create a product launch funnel for your upcoming Shopify product(s). In other words, ClickFunnels can help you launch your new Shopify product successfully. The software has a product launch funnel template that comprises five pages that are designed to create awareness for a new product or service. If you have an email list, you can just enter it into the Product Launch Funnel to notify all your registered prospects.
Steps to Set Up ClickFunnels to Shopify Integration
Now that you have understood about ClickFunnels and Shopify and why you should integrate ClickFunnels Shopify. In this section, you will learn the steps to set up ClickFunnels Shopify Integration. The following steps for the ClickFunnels Shopify Integration are listed below:
- Log in to your ClickFunnels account here.
- Then, open another tab on your system and sign in to your Shopify store.
- Go back to your ClickFunnels account, and click on ‘Account Menu’
- Select ‘Integrations’ in your Account Menu, as shown in the image below.
- Click on ’Shopify’ in the list of integrations that appear.
- The system will take you to a page titled ‘Add New Integrations’, as shown in the image below.
- Type the name of your store in the ‘Nickname’ section, and enter your store’s URL in the URL section. Then, click on the ‘Connect Integration’ button below the fields.
- You will be directed to another page. Select ‘Install Unlisted App’ on the new page to complete the integration.
- Then, You will get a success message for ClickFunnels Shopify Integration.
That’s it! You have completed the ClickFunnels Shopify Integration.
Benefits of ClickFunnels to Shopify Integration
ClickFunnels Shopify Integration greatly impacts online store performance. It helps users get higher returns and more Sales with less effort. A few more benefits of ClickFunnels Shopify Integration are listed below:
- ClickFunnels Shopify Integration makes it easier for store owners to manage all the products and inventory using the online tool.
- ClickFunnels Shopify Integration helps in gathering all the information related to Sales for each product or service.
- ClickFunnels Shopify Integration helps you create a product launch funnel for increasing Sales and revenue.
This tutorial has introduced you to a virtual marketplace, Shopify, and how to make increased sales with Clickfunnels. You also learnt about the steps to set up ClickFunnels Shopify Integration and read about some of its benefits. Shopify is widely used among beginners and professionals to sell their products online because it is easy to set up and manage. ClickFunnels optimizes the funnel process and helps store owners increase Sales.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Shopify handles many orders and payments daily, and all the data is essential for a company. Companies can use this data to analyze and generate insights. Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline that can help you transfer data from Shopify for free to desired Data Warehouse. It fully automates the process to load and transform data from 100+ data sources to a destination of your choice without writing a single line of code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up here for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your experience of learning about ClickFunnels Shopify Integration in the comments section below!
No-code Data Pipeline For your Data Warehouse