The emergence of technology as a key driving force in all sectors of the world has led to the generation of massive amounts of data today. Without Data Analytics, companies cannot understand what this information means. This is simply because data has become an integral part of any successful organization in the modern era. Data Analytics is a subfield of Data Science that focuses on extracting insights from data (Structured and Unstructured data) and applying the knowledge and skills to solve problems.
And with countless companies vying for the title of “data-driven,” who reigns supreme? How do you decide which Data Analytics Company is the best for your requirements?
Upon a complete walkthrough of this article, you will also come across a list of the top 10 Data Analyst Companies that can help you choose the one that suits you best.
Top 10 Data Analytics Companies
The data analytics industry has grown tremendously recently, with new companies constantly emerging to meet rising demand. Data analytics firms help organizations across sectors derive valuable insights from their data to aid decision-making. Some of the top firms leading innovation in this space globally include:
1) Top Data Analyst Company: Accenture Analytics
Accenture is a Fortune Global 500 company providing services such as Application Development, SAP, Software Development, Blockchain, Supply Chain, and Operations, etc. The company employs more than 492 thousand people who serve customers spread across 200 cities of 120+ countries. It has proven to be one of the largest companies in the tech niche worldwide.
They have also worked to become one of the leading Data Analyst Company. With Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, they have a Data Analytics Solution service that supports businesses. They have been working with SAS for more than 15 years and have also collaborated on more than 250 projects. As part of this Data Analyst Company, you can work with more than 1,800 Data Analysts on board. It is one of the best companies for Data Analysts.
The key features of Accenture Analytics include:
- Get quantifiable business outcomes with a data-driven approach.
- Enhance your assets with third-party data and predictive analytics to obtain a comprehensive 360-degree view of your customers.
- Assistance with data governance, monetization, and compliance.
- Turnkey analytics and AI solutions tailored to all your needs.
For further information on Accenture Analytics, click here to check out their official website.
2) Top Data Analyst Company: Vention
Vention is a USA-based Data Analyst Company providing core services like Real-Time and Predictive Data Analysis. It was founded in 2002 and currently has an employee base of more than 1600. Vention is a customer-specific software development company that helps both start-ups and medium-to-large enterprises optimize their data analysis process and make it future-proof. Vention’s dedicated teams create user-centric and bespoke solutions that enable customers to leverage insights from billions of interactions.
The key features of Vention include:
- Vention’s developers are experts in cloud, blockchain, AR/VR, AI, and big data. This means they can tackle many projects and help businesses achieve their goals.
- Vention’s clients have seen an average of over $600,000 in annual savings due to their collaboration. This shows that Vention can deliver real results for businesses.
- Vention has worked with some of the world’s leading companies, such as ClassPass, Bevi, and Thirty Madison. This demonstrates their reliability and expertise.
For further information on Vention, click here to check out their official website.
3) Top Data Analyst Company: Absolut Data
Absolut Data, now Infogain, is a USA-based company headquartered in San Francisco, deemed one of the top companies for data analysts. It specializes in Market Research, CRM Analysis, Big Data Analytics, and Visualization. Absolut Data pursues a diagnostic methodology using cutting-edge techniques that fuse technology, complex data, and Advanced Analytics. The Data Analyst Company believes in the Decision Engineering approach, which is one step ahead of the Traditional Analytical approach. The company has developed powerful yet easy-to-use products under the NAVIK brand that enable frontline Marketing Managers, Sales Reps, and Analytics Teams to harness the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
The key features of Absolut Data include:
- Infogain creates the right experiences that drive loyalty. For example, Infogain helped a Global 50 electronics customer integrate digital and physical customer experiences with AR and VR.
- Infogain helps businesses create reliable experiences that delight customers. For instance, Infogain helped a multi-billion dollar travel customer automate testing to improve productivity and stability.
- Infogain helps businesses solve the unsolvable with AI. For example, Infogain helped a multi-billion dollar insurance customer move to Agile and automated their DevSecOps pipeline.
For further information on Absolut Data, click here to check out their official website.
4) Top Data Analyst Company: Tableau
Tableau is a popular Data Analyst Company based in the United States. It has tools to help you graphically organize your data. Salesforce recently bought the brand. Even though they’re connected to Salesforce, they still work individually, focusing on Business Analytics and intuitive visual representation of data. With frequent updates, they keep releasing new functionalities for the software. Recently, the latest update to Tableau’s Data Analysis tools made highly scalable Vector Data Maps available. The brand’s revenue is expected to exceed $1 billion, making it one of the best Data Analyst Company in the world.
The key features of Tableau include:
- Tableau has a very user-friendly graphical interface that allows you to easily drag and drop fields to create different types of visualizations.
- Tableau supports various visualization and chart types, including bar charts, line charts, maps, heatmaps, treemaps, scatter plots, pie charts, gauges, histograms, box plots, and more.
- Tableau allows blending data from multiple sources into one coherent view without requiring you to perform any data transformation beforehand.
- Tableau has a powerful calculation engine that allows you to create various types of calculations, LOD expressions, parameters and more to manipulate your data on the fly to gain deeper insights.
For further information on Tableau, click here to check out their official website.
5) Top Data Analyst Company: Manthan Systems
Manthan Systems is based out of Bengaluru, India, and was founded in 2003. Manthan Systems is a leading Data Analyst Company specializing in Big Data Solutions and AI-supported decision-making for private customers. The company serves a broad retail customer base that includes Restaurants, Convenience, E-Commerce, Grocery, Fashion and Apparel.
The key features of Manthan include:
- The interface adapts to each user’s needs and context, offering a rich and efficient experience.
- Users can interact with Manthan using natural language through voice or text, eliminating the need for complex technical knowledge.
- AI-powered algorithms analyze data and present actionable insights and recommendations, simplifying decision-making for business users.
For further information on Manthan Systems, click here to check out their official website.
Hevo is the only real-time ELT No-code Data Pipeline platform that cost-effectively automates data pipelines that are flexible to your needs. With integration with 150+ Data Sources (40+ free sources), we help you not only export data from sources & load data to the destinations but also transform & enrich your data, & make it analysis-ready.
Start for free now!
Get Started with Hevo for Free
6) Top Data Analyst Company: LatentView Analytics
LatentView Analytics was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in New Jersey, San Jose. In India, it has offices in Mumbai and Chennai. LatentView Analytics was named Analytical Solutions Provider of the Year by Frost and Sullivan in 2015. Taking into account the constant technological developments. Latent View has its own Research and Development centre called IdeaLabs. With this R&D Lab, the company manages to deliver Big Data and Predictive Analytics Solutions. Its innovative products and services spread across a variety of industries including Retail, Consumer Goods, Technology, and Financial Services.
The key features of LatentView include:
- They offer a range of specialized tools, techniques, and expertise to gain growth-led business approach.
- Enabled with AI, it helps transform raw data into actionable insights, helping in strategic decision-making.
For further information on LatentView Analytics, click here to check out their official website.
7) Top Data Analyst Company: Oracle
Oracle is one of the most prominent technology companies in operation, It is also one of the oldest companies in the world. Founded in 1977, Oracle has an employee strength of over 1,35,000. There are different IT Services, as well as Software Services provided by Oracle that has conquered the market. They also have their Data Analysis Software that is well known to serve businesses. The Data Analytics Software uses Machine Learning and helps various companies with Data Analysis. It is surely one of the largest Data Analyst Company in the world.
The key features of Oracle include:
- It offers read-to-use services across the business analytics workflow.
- It also offers the latest data analytics technologies, such as AI, machine learning, and natural language processing.
- It provides connectivity with more than 35 connectors from both Oracle and non-Oracle data sources.
For further information on Oracle, click here to check out their official website.
8) Top Data Analyst Company: SG Analytics
SG Analytics is an India-based Research and Data Analytics Company established in 2006. It provides data-driven advisory-based services specializing in Data Analysis, Investment, and Market Research. SG Analytics is one of the leading Data Research and Analytics companies with offices in different parts of the world. The company was named “Best Employer in the Region” in 2016 and 2017 and was even able to maintain the same reputation in 2018.
The key features of SG Analytics include:
- SG Analytics has a solid strategy and methodology for data collection, aggregation, analytics, and insight generation. This ensures high-quality analysis and actionable insights.
- The company provides MLOps capabilities to maintain and update machine learning models once they are deployed. This enables sustainable and scalable usage of AI/ML.
- SG Analytics has competencies around large-scale data ingestion from disparate sources and aggregation into usable formats. This powers the rest of the analytics process.
- A key focus area is using data to generate insights to inform better decision-making and strategy. The goal is actionability.
For further information on SG Analytics, click here to check out their official website.
9) Top Data Analyst Company: Mu Sigma
Mu Sigma is a USA-based company that was founded in 2004 with its key services being Data Analytics and Management Consulting. Its current employee strength is more than 3500. Mu Sigma provides tools that help customers analyze data. Instead of relying on Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning processes to help companies manage their data, they instead offer services and tools that equally require human intelligence for Data Analysis, enabling the users to organize and analyze data.
The key features of Mu Sigma include:
- Mu Sigma specializes in handling massive datasets across various industries, transforming them into actionable insights.
- They boast deep expertise across various industries like retail, healthcare, finance, and telecom.
- They leverage the scalability and flexibility of cloud computing to provide cost-effective and accessible solutions to clients of all sizes.
For further information on Mu Sigma Analytics, click here to check out their official website.
10) Top Data Analyst Company: Fractal Analytics
Fractal Analytics is a USA-based Data Analyst Company that was established in the year 2000. Currently, Fractal Analytics has offices in the UK and India and its core services are Artificial Intelligence and Data Analysis. They work in a variety of industries including Healthcare, Technology, and many more. Qure.ai and Cuddle.ai are the two subsidiaries of the brand that works in the field of Artificial Intelligence and offer various services. The company has an employee strength of over 1500.
The key features of Fractal Analytics include:
- Helps clients formulate a vision and strategy for leveraging data and analytics to meet key business objectives
- Applies techniques like predictive modeling, machine learning, optimization, text mining, etc. to derive insights from data
- Builds AI solutions like recommendation engines, chatbots, and computer vision systems to automate processes and enhance decision-making
- Expertise in big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, and cloud platforms to collect, process, and analyze large volumes of structured and unstructured data
For further information on Fractal Analytics, click here to check out their official website.
You learned about some of the best Data Analyst Company that one might prefer to go to. These Data Analyst Companies have a reputation for providing the best in class services to their customers. Additionally, these data analyst companies work closely with their clients to organize their data and draw insights from it.
Here are some essentials for a better understanding of Data Analysis:
To perform any kind of Data Analysis, the first step is to integrate data from various sources. Most businesses today have an extremely high volume of data with a dynamic structure that is stored across numerous applications. Creating a Data Pipeline from scratch for such data is a complex process as businesses will have to utilize a high amount of resources to develop it and then ensure that it can keep up with the increased data volume and Schema Variations. Businesses can instead use automated platforms like Hevo.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at our unbeatable Hevo Pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs!
Share your learnings of the top 10 Data Analyst Companies in the comments below!