Data-driven Online Marketing and Ad management have become the foundation of modern Advertising strategies. Customers are now looking for a personalized experience, and Data-driven Marketing leverages data and insights to create effective campaigns that target the right Demographics at an individual level. Nowadays, 56% of consumers say they want Media Platforms to personalize content based on their Tastes, Interests, and Online activity. Out of them, 70% of Gen Z and 71% of Millennials are interested in seeing personalized content.
Google Marketing Suite is one such leading Marketing Platform that offers unified tools for Data Analytics and efficient Marketing. It helps you to roll out multiple campaigns quickly and efficiently. It also provides Campaign Tracking, Reporting, and Optimization to use historical data to plan future projects.
This article will introduce you to Google Marketing Suite and the benefits it can provide for your business. Furthermore, it will discuss 9 unique tools, provided by Google Marketing Suite and their application in the current Marketing scenario. Read along to learn more about these highly beneficial tools!
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Google Marketing Suite
- Benefits of Google Marketing Suite
- Tools Offered by Google Marketing Suite
Introduction to Google Marketing Suite
Google Marketing Suite is an all-in-one Online Analytics and Advertising solution that offers Holistic Data Integration, Innovative Marketing, and Intelligent Reporting. It also unifies various products like Campaign Manager, Analytics 360, Data Studio, Search Ads, etc. into one Cloud platform.
What makes Google Marketing Suite a robust solution is the continuous data flow between tools that allows Marketers to achieve objectives and track metrics at a minimum cost. However, businesses can use the tools alone or combine them for integrated Advertising.
Simplify Data Analytics Using Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline that offers a fully managed solution to set up data integration from 100+ data sources (including 30+ free data sources) to numerous Business Intelligence tools, Data Warehouses, or a destination of choice. It will automate your data flow in minutes without writing any line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture makes sure that your data is secure and consistent. Hevo provides you with a truly efficient and fully automated solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Let’s look at Some Salient Features of Hevo:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Benefits of Google Marketing Suite
Using Google Marketing Suite provides you with the following benefits:
- Cross-device Data Integration: One advantage of using Google Marketing Suite is its Cross-device and Data Integration capabilities. This platform allows Marketers to better analyze and present the customers’ journeys across devices like Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, and Desktops. This data enables Digital Marketers to create more innovative campaigns and fine-tune them to provide customized experiences for their target audience. Although tracking user data is not a new capability, Cross-device reporting is a recent development.
- Smart Campaigns Empowered by Machine Learning: Innovative campaigns help businesses reach the right audience and get the best ROI from their Online Advertisements. Google Marketing Suite streamlines Online Advertising and uses Machine Learning technology to refine Ads. Setting up a Marketing Campaign has become easy with Google Ads because Google’s AI handles the upkeep. However, you must learn how Smart Campaigns save time and optimize your campaigns for the required metrics.
- Reaching the Right Customers: Every business needs to have an ideal Buyer Persona. Analyzing customer behavior on various devices is a great way to fine-tune it. More data about your customers will help you be more specific and relevant in offering your product/services to your prospective or current customers. Google Analytics helps Online Brands track and analyze customers’ buying behavior. The latest Google Marketing Suite is taking it to the next level by offering holistic integration across various Google Data Tools.
- More Personalized marketing: Successful Marketing Campaigns are about relevance and timeliness. Sending the right message is as important as finding the right audience. You must reach the right customers with the right messaging and in the right platform and format. Google Marketing Suite offers specific details about customers’ interests and preferences so that you can tailor every messaging and tactic according to their likes and dislikes.
Tools Offered by Google Marketing Suite
To enhance your Marketing Campaign you can use the following tools offered by Google Marketing Suite:
- Campaign Manager 360
- Search Ads 360
- Display & Video 360
- Analytics and Analytics 360
- Tag Manager and Tag Manager 360
- Optimize 360
- Surveys 360
- Data Studio
- Google AdSense
1) Campaign Manager 360
Campaign Manager 360 allows Advertisers to track visitors’ journeys across devices and cross-channel in an advanced and scalable way. It’s a unified Google Platform for advanced measurement and reporting of Ads. CM360 can create and manage campaigns and other tools of Google Marketing Suite.
Marketers can Plan for future campaigns, Choose Advertisers, Select the time, Design landing pages, Manage floodlight setup, Find templates, Log impressions and Click data through event tags. CM360 also offers a range of built-in and customizable reporting templates available under Report Builder. Some common reports are Reach, Instant reporting, Standard report, Floodlight, Path-to-conversion, and others.
To learn more about Campaign Manager 360, visit here.
2) Search Ads 360
Search Ads 360 helps Marketers to Reduce management time, Run cost-effective campaigns, and Improve Ad performance. It also offers highly customizable Cross-Account Reporting for both individual campaign-level performance and top-level paid Ads. Features like de-duplicated and cross-account data deliver Transparent insights, Maximize ROI, and Enhance budget allocation.
The next significant feature of SA360 is its Smart Bidding, which is empowered by Machine Learning. It automates keyword bidding and improves campaign performance. SA360 has a bid strategy forecasting feature for Conversions, Revenue, and Cost per acquisition that uses historical campaign data.
SA360 is a paid service, and enterprises can get in touch with Sales for pricing using this link.
To learn more about Search Ads 360, visit here.
3) Display & Video 360
Display and Video 360 is Google’s demand-side platform to buy and run Programmatic Advertising. It allows Advertisers to set Audience characteristics, Budget, and Ad timing preferences. The platform then uses this information to connect Advertisers to various publishers to reach the required audience in the budget.
DV360 offers access to a wide range of Ad publishers on a single platform, so Advertisers don’t have to reach out to each publisher separately. Some of its outstanding features are Scalability, Access to Google’s Ad Exchange, Building a custom target audience, and End-to-end campaign management.
DV360 is a paid service, and enterprises can get in touch with Sales for pricing using this link.
To learn more about Display & Video 360, visit here.
4) Analytics and Analytics 360
Google Marketing Suite provides Google Analytics as a free version for small businesses, whereas Analytics 360 is its paid version for large organizations and enterprises. The primary difference is GA360 offers a 99.9% Uptime guarantee, Support, and Service Level Agreement (SLA) obligations.
Both versions can track events, but the collection limit varies. You can track up to 10 million hits with GA and over 1 billion hits with GA360. It also gives a comprehensive monitoring platform for Customer performance, Advance reporting, and BigQuery integration for further analysis.
Google Analytics is free to use. However, Google Analytics 360 is a paid service, and enterprises can get in touch with Sales for pricing using this link.
To learn more about Analytics and Analytics 360, visit here.
5) Tag Manager and Tag Manager 360
Google Tag Manager offers quick deployment of Tags and tracking codes along with event tracking and 3rd party testing tools. It’s a free tool designed to work smoothly with 3rd party Tags to edit them quickly. You can also use ready-to-use vendor templates or find additional templates from the Community gallery.
Enterprises can switch to the premium version, the Tag Manager 360. It offers collaboration across the enterprise and offers support so you can seamlessly work with 3rd party Tags.
Google Tag Manager is a free tool. However, Tag Manager 360 is a paid service, and enterprises can get in touch with Sales for pricing using this link.
To learn more about, Tag Manager 360, visit here.
6) Optimize 360
Optimize 360 helps you improve Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and personalize the user experience by testing variations of your website and apps. It lets Marketers simultaneously run tests like A/B, Multivariate, and Redirect. Optimize 360 can be easily integrated with other tools of Google Marketing Suite like Analytics 360 so you can find improvement areas on your website and put those changes to the test with Optimize 360.
It is a paid service, and enterprises can get in touch with Sales for pricing using this link.
7) Surveys 360
One of the best ways to understand your customer is to ask for their opinion and responses. Google Surveys 360 is a game-changer that helps you to get valuable consumer insights. Marketers can efficiently run custom surveys and get real answers from real people. They get access to premium content, and businesses get helpful insights in return.
Surveys 360 also offers dashboards so companies can reduce risk and make better decisions. Surveys 360 can also seamlessly integrate with other tools so you can visualize data to save time and increase efficiency.
It is a paid service, and enterprises can get in touch with Sales for pricing using this link.
8) Data Studio
Data Studio is a Google Marketing Suite tool for Data Visualization and Reporting. It takes data from 12 platforms and combines them into Charts, Maps, Graphs, and Widgets for easy visualization and sharing. Data Studio saves time and expenses for creating reports and does that in a matter of minutes.
Marketers get access to unlimited widgets and a streamlined reporting process. It also has Customizable and shareable report dashboards, Interactive Data Visualization, and automated reports.
To know more about Data Studio, visit here.
9) Google AdSense
Marketers use various platforms to monetize their website traffic and Advertise 3rd party products. One of the most popular platforms for website monetization is Google Adsense. It gives access to a vast number of Advertisers for Marketers and Site owners.
With AdSense, Site owners can run Ads in various sizes and formats: Text, Images, Video, HTML, and much more. You can test and try multiple sizes and formats to find an Ad that suits your website.
It’s a free tool, and anyone can use it to display Ads on their website.
To learn more about Google AdSense, visit here.
This article introduced you to the various tools provided by Google Marketing Suite. It also discussed the benefits of using these tools for your Marketing Campaign and how they can transform your business. Furthermore, all these Google Marketing Suite tools can seamlessly integrate with Google Cloud and Big Query to pull data sets. Google’s approach to providing a unified Marketing Solution is beneficial for both small teams working remotely and large corporations with multiple employees. Data Accessibility and Visualization on one platform improves collaboration for both free and 360 versions of Google Marketing Solutions.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Now, Setting up your Marketing Campaigns requires a lot of data transfer during the research phase. Hevo Data helps you directly transfer data from a source of your choice to a Data Warehouse or desired destination in a fully automated and secure manner without having to write the code or export data repeatedly. It will make your life easier and make data migration hassle-free allowing you to focus on your Marketing Strategies. It is User-Friendly, Reliable, and Secure.
Share your understanding of the Google Marketing Suite in the comments section!