GoToWebinar Salesforce Integration: 4 Easy Steps
When businesses cancelled in-person events to help combat the spread of COVID-19, organizations were looking for a variety of ways to leverage available technological advancements to engage Customer Audiences in new ways, such as conducting interviews, hosting conferences, giving presentations, making sales, and generating leads, etc., and this is where GoToWebinar Salesforce Integration brought up new opportunities to achieve these tasks.
Table of Contents
Webinars are one of these technologies that are frequently used to host seminars online. In this post, we’ll look at how you can use GoToWebinar, a Webinar platform, in conjunction with Salesforce, a Cloud-based application that aids businesses in streamlining their Sales and Marketing activities, to help your company become more productive.
In this article on GoToWebinar Salesforce Integration, you will get to read why there is a need to integrate these platforms and how you can achieve this integration with ease!
Table of Contents
- Introduction to GoToWebinar
- Introduction to Salesforce
- Steps to Set up GoToWebinar Salesforce Integration via Pardot
- Key Benefits of GoToWebinar Salesforce Integration
Introduction to GoToWebinar
A Webinar is an online seminar platform where presentations and discussions take place in real-time from any location on the planet. It’s a place where people from all around the world may participate in Online Discussions, Training Events, Workshops, Conferences, Musical Concerts, and more to share videos, documents, slides, reports, ideas, and more.
Teleconferencing, online meetings, and even Sales presentations are all growing more popular thanks to GoToWebinar. GoToWebinar is quite adaptable. It works with or without a camera and can be accessed from any browser and most mobile devices. Even the free edition of GoToWebinar has a lot of useful features. Professional versions come with much more advanced features.
You can arrange, host, and record online meetings and Webinars with GoToWebinar. The free version has all of the features, but it only allows you to connect with two more individuals. (In some cases, this is completely acceptable). Tiered pricing, like other commercial Web-based services, comes with different features depending on how much you’re ready to spend. Up to 100 people will be able to attend if you have the Top-Tier edition.
Key Features of GoToWebinar
- More than Voice Conferencing: If you have a webcam, you can be seen and heard in a high-definition in your video conference. When making a sales presentation or having an important or demanding talk, this is typically a huge advantage.
- Toll-free Numbers: If participants prefer to call in, you can supply toll-free numbers to avoid long-distance charges.
- Share what you’ve noticed: While you’re talking, share the contents of your screen or desktop. Show many windows or a single full-screen window.
- Multiple Facilitators: Is the meeting being led by more than one person? It’s no problem. You can share or delegate meeting administration control to another user.
- Keyboard & Mouse Control: As the meeting organizer, you can delegate mouse and keyboard control to another participant while maintaining overall meeting administration control. If someone misses the meeting, they can record it and play it back later as an MP4 or WMV file.
- Drawing Tools: During the meeting, you can use drawing tools to draw and highlight items on the screen. Meetings can be accessed from a variety of platforms and mobile devices, including Mac, PC, Chromebook, Linux, iOS, and more.
GoToWebinar includes all of the features of GoToMeeting, plus attendee registration and in-session tools like Live Surveys and Polls, which are ideal for brainstorming and reaching consensus across long distances. You can purchase a monthly service that allows you to host limitless meetings for up to 100, 500, or 1,000 people.
Introduction to Salesforce
Salesforce is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software that connects businesses and their customers. It’s an integrated CRM platform that provides a single, shared view of each customer to all of your company’s departments. Companies had to host their CRM solutions on their servers before Salesforce. Salesforce has expanded its offerings beyond its core Customer Relationship Management solution to include Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Mobile Connectivity, and more. Customer Retention and Brand Enhancement are aided by proper and efficient administration of customer cases/queries/issues/problems/feedback.
As a result, businesses invested significant money and often spent a significant amount of time developing their CRM solutions. It was difficult to use a CRM solution even after it had been set up.
The emergence of Salesforce, on the other hand, changed everything. It provided low-cost CRM Software as a Service (SaaS) through the Internet.
Key Features of Salesforce
- Contact Management: Customer contact information and history, as well as account discussions and other activity, may all be viewed in Contact Management. In a nutshell, it manages all your customer data.
- Opportunity Management: Information on the items and quotes involved in the transaction is provided by Salesforce. In a nutshell, it stores all of the information required to identify, advance, and close a sale.
- Salesforce Engage: Salesforce Engage was designed to provide customers with a more personalized experience through various initiatives. You can receive Sales alerts in real-time based on a customer’s level of contact.
- Sales Performance Management: This aids in the Sales team’s performance enhancement. This enables goal-setting based on metrics, as well as feedback and rewards.
- Lead management: It is the process of keeping track of active leads so that campaigns may be optimized across all channels.
Simplify Salesforce ETL using Hevo’s No-code Data Pipelines
Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline that offers a fully managed solution to set up data integration from Salesforce for free and 100+ Data Sources (including 30+ Free Data Sources) and will let you directly load data to a Data Warehouse or the destination of your choice. It will automate your data flow in minutes without writing any line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture makes sure that your data is secure and consistent.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Its completely automated data pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built to Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps to Set up GoToWebinar Salesforce Integration via Pardot
Customizing your GoToWebinar Salesforce Integration is simple, quick, and painless. It’s straightforward to alter critical steps in your workflow with GoToWebinar Salesforce Integration in place. GoToWebinar Salesforce Integration allows you to communicate client data back and forth between the three apps. The third one is the Salesforce Pardot, a Marketing Automation Platform that enables businesses to build meaningful connections and empower Sales to close more deals by making GotoWebinar Salesforce Integration simple.
The steps involved in the GoToWebinar Salesforce Integration are as follows:
- Step 1: Adding the Salesforce Pardot Connector
- Step 2: Setting up Salesforce Campaign
- Step 3: Set up Salesforce Pardot Forms and Landing Pages
- Step 4: Update Records in Salesforce
Step 1: Adding the Salesforce Pardot Connector
- You first need to integrate GoToWebinar and Salesforce Pardot.
- Go to Admin | Connectors and select Create New Connector after logging in to Salesforce Pardot.
- In the Webinars area, click on GoToWebinar and input your GoToWebinar username.
- Now, select a campaign. – If you wish to bring in records from the very start, you can select to pull Historical Webinars into Salesforce.
- Once the connector has been saved, click Verify Now to authenticate your GoToWebinar account.
Step 2: Setting up Salesforce Campaign
- You now need to create a Salesforce Campaign to help you prepare for your Webinar and sync it with Salesforce. Note that these instructions are for Salesforce Classic.
- Go to the Campaigns tab in Salesforce after logging in.
- Create a Campaign for the upcoming Webinar and give it a name – If you’re using Campaign Types, you might want to include one for Webinars so you can track them afterwards in Salesforce.
- Next, go to the campaign’s Advanced Set-up and alter the Member Status fields to Registered (this should have a check under Responded and be the default selection) or Attended (this should also have a check under Responded but should Not be the Default)
Step 3: Set up Salesforce Pardot Forms and Landing Pages
- Create a form for your Webinar landing page in Salesforce Pardot and make sure to include the following completion actions (or Page Actions if you’re using forms for several landing pages).
- Add your Salesforce Campaign and choose the Registered Status. Choose Register for Webinar from the list that appears after you log in to your GoToWebinar account.
- Create a Custom Landing Page for your Webinar by going to Landing Pages. To guarantee that submissions are synced with GoToWebinar, make sure to pick the form you made previously.
- After that, go to Marketing /Segmentation/Lists and create a Dynamic list to capture registrations. Select Prospect Webinar from the Dynamic List Rules menu, sign up for the Webinar, and then select the Webinar that is relevant to your Campaign. When you’re finished, make sure to run the rules.
- While you use Salesforce Pardot to send follow-up emails to candidates who haven’t signed up, you should keep sending reminder emails to those who have already signed up with GoToWebinar.
Step 4: Update Records in Salesforce
- Create a Rule to identify anyone who attended the Webinar and mark them as Attended in Salesforce Campaign. This will update the member status in Salesforce Campaigns, allowing you to simply identify who came and who didn’t. It’s important to note that this will not create duplicate Campaign Members. It will just bring them up to date.
Your GotoWebinar Salesforce Integration is now complete!
Key Benefits of GoToWebinar Salesforce Integration
- Sync’d Data: You can easily integrate GoToWebinar with your CRM, Marketing tools, and other programs to keep Customer Communications current. Bring additional visibility across the organization automatically so that each team is aware of the status of pertinent issues.
- Automated Business Processes: Eliminate the need for repetitive labour to streamline corporate processes. Automatically provide the essential information to suitable programs when a request is made in GoToWebinar, allowing those applications to communicate directly with GoToWebinar without the need for manual entry with the GotoWebinar Salesforce Integration.
- Data Archival: Data from this GoToWebinar Salesforce Integration can be easily replicated for data storage and warehousing purposes.
- Analytical Data: Data from this GoToWebinar Salesforce Integration can be easily retrieved and imported into your preferred BI and analytics platform
This article demonstrated how you can set up GoToWebinar Salesforce Integration and why there is a need of integrating your Webinar application with a CRM tool so that you can take a holistic approach to meet your customers’ needs. It demonstrated how you can create Leads from GoToWebinar and analyze them using Salesforce Tools to optimize your company’s products through this GoToWebinar Salesforce Integration.
You might wish to take your business growth a step further after learning about the GoToWebinar Salesforce Integration by employing Data Analytics techniques on your Salesforce data. This will necessitate the deployment of different complex ETL techniques to transfer data from Salesforce to a Data Warehouse.
Hevo Data allows you to transfer data from 100+ multiple sources like Salesforce (for free) to Cloud-based Data Warehouses like Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Firebolt, etc. It will provide you with a hassle-free experience and make your work life much easier.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your experience of setting up the GotoWebinar Salesforce! Let us know in the comments section below!