Many businesses are launching E-Commerce websites or online stores with only one focus, to sell products or services and generate revenue. Shifting to E-Commerce platforms from the traditional business methods is a smart move as most people now prefer to get their products at home rather than searching in a market.
Website owners need to understand that they need other supporting tools to stay ahead in the competition. There are many 3rd party tools and services that help you manage your Marketing and make data-driven decisions. HubSpot E-Commerce is a widely used tool by E-Commerce websites to provide valuable insights and suggest better Marketing strategies.
In this article, you will learn how HubSpot E-Commerce Integrations help several other E-Commerce platforms to deliver higher ROI (Return on Investment) and attract visitors to your site. Also, you will read about different Marketing strategies used by HubSpot E-Commerce to grow your sales.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to HubSpot
- Introduction to E-Commerce
- Importance of HubSpot E-Commerce and Inbound Marketing
- Inbound Marketing Strategies by HubSpot E-Commerce
- Steps to Set Up HubSpot E-Commerce Integrations
- Best Applications for HubSpot E-Commerce Integrations
Introduction to HubSpot
HubSpot is an Inbound Marketing and Sales platform that allows companies to draw visitors, convert leads, and close customers.
HubSpot collectively brings a diffusion of functionalities and allowing Marketing and revenue departments to manage all their workflow in one place. It offers content creation tools, social media sharing, workflow automation, lead size, revenue pipeline mapping, and overall performance monitoring.
Key Features of HubSpot
HubSpot is considered one of the most fastest-developing CRMs and Marketing Automation structures available on the market. The Marketing Hub gives distinctive competencies to each of the 3 tiers (starter, professional, or business enterprise) at which you should buy. A few features of HubSpot are listed below:
- List Segmentation: List segmentation lets HubSpot customers create a one-of-a-kind list of contacts within the database based totally on any metrics saved within the system. Active lists automatically upload and dispose of the contacts primarily based on the criteria set.
- Workflows: The Automation tools, Workflows, saves time. The HubSpot Marketing Hub has created an area to create powerful workflows for each internal and external responsibility. Creating and executing a workflow in HubSpot is intuitive and efficient. Additionally, workflows get intertwined with E-Mail, CRM, and other Marketing tasks.
- E-Mail: HubSpot E-Mail Automation includes intuitive operations with a drag-drop design that allows marketers to create styled E-Mails without writing code. E-Mail capabilities additionally consist of a place to insert personalization tokens, CTAs, photos, and hyperlinks.
To learn more about HubSpot, click here.
Introduction to E-Commerce
E-Commerce means using the internet for buying or selling goods and services online. E-business applications develop into E-Commerce when an exchange of value takes place. Digitally enabled transactions consist of all transactions mediated by virtual technology and platform; that is, transactions that arise over the internet.
Key Features of E-Commerce
E-Commerce is the result of the integration of virtual technology with business procedures and industrial transactions. The technological foundations of E-commerce are the internet, WWW, and numerous protocols. A few characteristics of E-Commerce are listed below:
- Universality: Buying and promoting take place through E-Commerce platforms. Websites are accessible from anywhere around the globe at any time. Consequently, it owns the function of universality. consequently
- Intercommunication: E-commerce generation guarantees manners of communication among buyers and suppliers. By using E-Commerce, corporations can talk with clients thru E-Commerce enabled websites. On the alternative end, customers also can fill order forms, comments forms and can communicate with business running firms.
- Delivery of Information: E-commerce serves as a great channel of communication. E-Commerce technology enables rapid shipping of information at low cost and appreciably boom records density as nicely.
- Interdisciplinary in Nature: E-Commerce includes loads of information on managerial, technological, social, and felony troubles. Besides this, the know-how of client behavior, advertising and Marketing gear, and monetary elements are as crucial as designing interactive E-Commerce websites.
- Customization: With the usage of E-Commerce Integrations, the arena is shifting from mass-manufacturing to mass-customization. Product customization ensures that goods are tailor-made as per the necessities and choices of clients.
To know more about E-Commerce, click here.
Simplify Data Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as HubSpot, Shopify, Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources including 30+ data sources and HubSpot, Shopify for free and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo not only loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination but also enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, E-Mail, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Importance of HubSpot E-Commerce and Inbound Marketing
E-commerce is a bit competitive industry, and one can stand out from the opposition with the help of HubSpot E-Commerce. An organization must not forget to use Inbound Marketing strategies designed to attain potential clients when they are already looking online and convert them into paying customers.
HubSpot E-Commerce focuses on Inbound Marketing and advertising and facilitates agencies to create customized content that resonates with potential clients. And it will decorate the general shopping enjoyment, making it easier for people to buy online.
So in case, you are seeking to attract new clients and convert more leads to complete the purchase, HubSpot E-Commerce can help you.
Inbound Marketing Strategies by HubSpot E-Commerce
There are several Marketing strategies that HubSpot E-Commerce uses to attract potential customers and complete a purchase on your website. Have a look at some Inbound Marketing strategies and ways to optimize business for your E-Commerce listed below:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Content Marketing
- E-Mail Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
1) Search engine optimization (SEO)
The SEO enables potential customers to discover your site. One should always make a website that contains engaging content and attract visitors. A website with good SEO will rank higher in the Search Engine results whenever someone searches for the products or services your site may have. SEO is important for Hubspot E-Commerce websites because clients are more likely to buy something while looking online for a particular product.
2) Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
If your website already ranks in search engine results, you might be questioning why you need to apply pay-per-click (PPC) Marketing. Until you are a big enterprise with lots of traffic and no competitor, your website may need PPC Marketing to drive traffic to your site.
Remarketing feature of HubSpot E-Commerce allows E-Commerce websites and online stores to use website behavior and customer statistics to optimize their Marketing Campaigns for deserted cart nurturing, upsell Campaigns, and Advertising.
If someone visits your E-Commerce site without making a purchase, remarketing allows you to remind them of your content as they browse elsewhere on the internet.
4) Content Marketing
Search engines love engaging content, and publishing it online can assist boost your rankings in search engines like Google. Content has to offer value to customers, and if they discover your facts helpful, they are more likely to grow to be dependable, repeat customers.
5) E-Mail Marketing
You might have a stable content advertising approach in your domain. E-Mail is a great way to share essential updates with previously potential clients. E-Mail Marketing and advertising with existing customers and nurture relationships with humans trying to buy your services or products.
6) Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing is also a top-notch possibility for E-Commerce corporations to acquire sustained achievement and power traffic to their websites.
Steps to Set Up HubSpot E-Commerce Integrations
With the help of HubSpot App Marketplace, you can integrate the tools you need on your E-Commerce websites with your HubSpot account. A few steps to integrate HubSpot E-Commerce with other platforms are listed below:
- Step 1: Finding HubSpot E-Commerce App
- Step 2: Installing the App
- Step 3: Adding App Workflows
- Step 4: Connecting Apps in Workflows
Step 1: Finding HubSpot E-Commerce App
To discover an app to connect to your HubSpot account:
- In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon from the Menu bar. Under Manage, pick out Connected apps.
- Click on the “Visit App Marketplace“.
- Search or browse for an app: Use the search bar to look by using business needs or app names.
- In the left sidebar menu, browse curated collections or filter out your outcomes with the help of metrics such as class, pricing, functions, etc. To see only the apps that come along with your cutting-edge HubSpot subscription. Find Compatible HubSpot Plans, pick the Compatible with my plan checkbox.
- Click the app to look at more statistics.
Step 2: Installing the App
- Now, click on the “Install App” button.
- You’ll be guided to the company’s connection flow page, consisting of logging in for your account inside the app and approving any necessary permissions.
- For assistance connecting the app, click on the “View setup guide” link.
Step 3: Adding App Workflows
When you join an app that includes workflow functionalities, you will be capable of using the actions of the one to your workflows. To upload integration flows to a workflow:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to “Automation > Workflows“.
- Click the call of a workflow, or create a new workflow.
- Click the plus icon “+” to add a workflow action.
- In the right panel, any newly integrated moves will seem underneath the call of the integration. Click the name of the motion to feature it in your workflow.
- Fill out the details required for the setup. Review it once and click on the “Turn On” button.
Step 4: Connecting Apps in Workflows
You also can connect apps to your HubSpot account in workflows. To connect an app thru the workflows tool:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to “Automation > Workflows“.
- Click the name of a workflow, or create a new workflow.
- Click the plus icon “+” to feature a workflow action.
- In the panel, click the Connect an App tab.
- Search for the app which you want to feature, then click on the app call.
- In the conversation field, click on the “Connect” button. Then proceed with the app connection process.
- Depending on the app, you will be introduced to the app’s App Marketplace list page. To continue from the list web page, click on Sign in to connect to the app within the higher right.
That’s it! you can integrate any E-Commerce platform with HubSpot using the above steps.
Best Applications for HubSpot E-Commerce Integrations
Marketers have to look for new technologies to make new Marketing strategies and efficient ways to implement them. HubSpot lets you have a deeper look at your Sales and Marketing data from multiple sources in one place.
HubSpot keeps adding new integration support to enhance user experience. A list of few favorite HubSpot E-Commerce Integrations that will surely make your Marketing more effective are listed below:
Shopify is an E-Commerce platform for online stores that includes the products and services online on multiple channels. It helps you design, set up, and manage your online store. Shopify empowers more than 800,000 companies in countries everywhere in the globe. Some of the famous brands include Unilever, Kylie Cosmetics, etc.
There are several benefits of using Shopify as it is easy to set up and comes with many themes. The store maintenance is pretty simple to apply. Some of the characteristics of Shopify HubSpot Integrations are listed below:
- You can sync and transfer data in HubSpot and see all orders to your HubSpot deal pipeline.
- The option to create HubSpot lists based on E-Commerce behavior; segmented lists are pre-constructed primarily based on E-Commerce, demographics, records, and customer online purchasing behavior.
- The availability of pre-constructed workflows for reminding clients about abandoned carts promotes re-engagement and also welcomes new customers.
- Access to Reporting tools at the E-Commerce dashboard to deliver valuable insights based on data that includes orders, customer lifetime value, abandoned cart, and online income sales. The dashboard has pre-built reports and charts so that you can visualize all data points at a glance.
To learn more about Shopify, click here.
WooCommerce is a WordPress Plugin that allows users to quickly set up an E-Commerce website that contains payment gateways, shipping services, location-based automatic tax deductions, carts. WooCommerce HubSpot E-Commerce of helps corporations recognizes their clients better and make higher enterprise choices.
It is a ready-to-use software solution for WooCommerce HubSpot Integration. HubSpot E-Commerce is a perfect Inbound Marketing Automation device for WooCommerce. A few features of WooCommerce HubSpot E-Commerce are listed below:
- All Your E-Commerce Data At One Place
- Sell Better with E-Commerce Reporting
- Create consumer segments with RFM Analysis
- Manage your Pipeline with HubSpot Deals
- Recover abandoned cart orders comfortably
- Map and sync HubSpot touch fields with WordPress users
- Automate your methods with Workflows
- ROI Tracking
To learn more about WooCommerce, click here.
Magento is an open-source E-Commerce platform built on several PHP frameworks. It provides users with a flexible online shopping cart system.
Magento HubSpot Integration enables online sales from new clients and increases sales from existing clients. The connector passes all purchaser statistics and attributes out of your Magento keep into HubSpot, along with:
- Order Information
- Recent Activity
- Browser Type
- Abandoned Carts
- Lifetime Customer Statistics
- Average Order Value
Here are few features of Magento HubSpot E-Commerce, listed below:
- HubSpot E-Commerce Connected: EYEMAGINE’S Magento connector for HubSpot E-Commerce increases revenue from new customers and loyalty from existing clients. The connector passes all customer data and attributes out of your Magento shop into HubSpot E-Commerce.
- Abandoned Cart Nurturing: Personalize follow-up E-Mails with pictures, URLs, and names for the winning product in an abandoned cart. Using the HubSpot workflow device, you may ship a timed collection of personalized E-Mails to your contacts who deserted a cart, automating the comply-with-up manner and increasing conversions.
- Upsell, Cross-sell and Re-order E-Mails: If you’ve set up your Magento buying cart with upselling and related product information to your top sellers, then you may create customized E-Mails for people who buy them. Send a scheduled E-Mails that contains product photos, names, and URLs for upselling and pass-promote objects.
To learn more about Magento, click here.
BigCommerce is a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) E-Commerce platform for retailers. It is best suited for small to medium-sized companies. BigCommerce is designed to shape all types of businesses with its store creation tool, hosting features, and SEO-friendly interface. From as low as $100 per month, connect your BigCommerce E-Commerce shop with the splendid HubSpot CRM, HubSpot Marketing Automation & HubSpot Service Hub to turbocharge your achievement and growth.
Globally, the simplest integration is the HubSpot E-Commerce for BigCommerce. After integrating BigCommerce with HubSpot E-Commerce, companies can manage all groups, small to massive, depending on their commercial enterprise size and needs. The main characteristics that BigCommerce HubSpot E-Commerce Integration delivers are listed below:
- Customers: Integrate all your client details with their First Name, Last Name, Member Group, Shipping Address, Billing Address, and lots more with a few clicks.
- Product: Integrate to HubSpot E-Commerce Bridge permitting to feature likes Product Name, Product Description, Price, Discount, etc.
- Orders: Deal created in HubSpot represents every order. Each Deal may have the order with the tag “#” in BigCommerce as its name and the $quantity related to it for ease of finding particular order. The data in HubSpot E-Commerce contains values such as Order Number, Order Value, Customer Who Ordered, Deal Price, etc.
To learn more about BigCommerce, click here.
In this article, you learned about HubSpot E-Commerce Integrations and various Inbound Marketing strategies. Also, you read about few E-Commerce platforms that work best with HubSpot E-Commerce Integrations to make smarter Marketing decisions and ease the workflow. Inbound Marketing and advertising is the fortune in a tech-savvy world. Launching an Inbound Marketing method is a worthwhile investment that can help your enterprise to attract clients, construct agreements with, and foster loyalty in the long term.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Enterprises need HubSpot E-Commerce data that contains all the Marketing and Sales data to run analysis, and generate valuable insights from it and make data-driven decisions. Though, manually managing data transfer and make it available in the analysis-ready form is a tedious job. Let Hevo Data help you out. It is a No-code Data Pipeline solution that can help you transfer data from HubSpot and Shopify for free to any Data Warehouses of your choice. It fully automates the process to load and transform data from 100+ sources to the desired destination without writing a single line of code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up here for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your experience of learning about HubSpot E-Commerce Integrations in the comments section below!