HubSpot Integrations Simplified: 3 Critical Aspects
When working on some projects, you are required to toggle between different software applications. Probably, you have to pull data from another application or rewrite the same content, again and again, to ensure it is in different locations.
Table of Contents
This could have been easier if you had a way to connect all the applications with your software to bring them together. This would mean that all your data would be stored in a single and central location without the need for manual data entry, even though those apps don’t come with your software.
When using HubSpot, you need this functionality. The good news is that HubSpot supports integrations with different apps. In this article, we will be discussing HubSpot integrations in detail.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to HubSpot
- Understanding the Importance of HubSpot Integrations
- Understanding the HubSpot Integrations Use Cases
This is what you need for this article:
- A HubSpot Account.
Introduction to HubSpot
Hubspot is a platform used by businesses to interact with their customers, leads, and evangelists. It comes with tools that businesses can use for sales, marketing, and services. These tools can also assist businesses in hosting their websites and landing pages, creating email sequences and blogs, and managing their interactions with customers and leads. Businesses can also use HubSpot to analyze the success of their marketing campaigns and track the behavior of their users.
Why should enterprises use HubSpot?
- Enterprises can use HubSpot’s drag and drop functionality to create their websites, which would save them from recruiting a designer or IT support team to look after the creating & functioning of their websites
- HubSpot’s website builder helps enterprises to personalize content for every web visitor and publish mobile-friendly content.
- HubSpot helps enterprises to enhance organic search results by providing a tool for discovering, tracking, and organizing keywords
- Clicks, impressions, and ROI (Return On Investment) for the enterprises from the digital ad campaigns can be measured using HubSpot
- Email marketing campaigns can be created and personalized using HubSpot and their performances can also be tracked
- The data generated while using HubSpot is a rich source of information, that businesses can use for decision-making
Understanding the Importance of HubSpot Integrations
As your business grows and evolves, there will be a need for more software. HubSpot Integrations will make this easy. They will allow you to extend the functionality of your current system by connecting it to third-party software. You can also continue to use your software for a long period and get additional features that it doesn’t have.
By using HubSpot integrations between systems, you can power your business to achieve a wider range of tasks. This will be especially useful to your business as it expands since its needs will change.
Your software may have all the necessary functionality as you start your business, but you are more likely to want other applications to provide additional functionality that you will need later.
HubSpot supports different integrations, each with specific functions to meet different needs. These HubSpot integrations are useful to all businesses regardless of size or industry.
Simplify your Data Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
A fully managed No-code Data Pipeline platform like Hevo Data helps you integrate and load data from 100+ sources (including 30+ Free Data Sources like HubSpot) to a destination of your choice in real-time in an effortless manner.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Hevo with its minimal learning curve can be set up in just a few minutes allowing the users to load data without having to compromise performance. Its strong integration with umpteenth sources allows users to bring in data of different kinds in a smooth fashion without having to code a single line.
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Transformations: Hevo provides preload transformations through Python code. It also allows you to run transformation code for each event in the Data Pipelines you set up. You need to edit the event object’s properties received in the transform method as a parameter to carry out the transformation. Hevo also offers drag and drop transformations like Date and Control Functions, JSON, and Event Manipulation to name a few. These can be configured and tested before putting them to use.
- Connectors: Hevo supports 100+ integrations to SaaS platforms, files, databases, analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Amazon Redshift, Snowflake Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, SQL Server, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL databases to name a few.
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Understanding the HubSpot Integrations Use Cases
Integrations are normally found in some form of a marketplace to help customers do a review of all available options. HubSpot comes with an app marketplace to facilitate this. The app marketplace allows its visitors to search for the available integrations and learn more about them. The visitors can then integrate HubSpot into their integrations or apps of choice.
The following steps can help you to find the app of your choice to integrate with HubSpot:
- HubSpot Integrations Process: Locate the App to Integrate
- HubSpot Integrations Process: Data and Permissions
- HubSpot Integrations Process: Connecting App in Workflows
HubSpot Integrations Process: Locate the App to Integrate
- Step 1: Log into your HubSpot account and click the marketplace icon on the upper right.
- Step 2: Select “Connected apps”.
- Step 3: This will open a web page that shows the list of connected apps. Click the “Visit App Marketplace” button.
- Step 4: Search or browse for the app of your choice. Use the provided search bar to search for the app that your business needs to use.
Use the vertical navigation bar shown on the left side of the screen to browse and filter the apps by category.
- Step 5: Identify the app of your choice and click it to view more information.
The app details page will be opened. You will be able to see an overview of the app, a video describing how the app works, pricing information for the app, and more. To use the app, click the “Install app” button shown on the upper right.
You will then be guided through on-screen instructions for the app to be installed. Follow the steps and grant permissions where it’s necessary.
HubSpot Integrations Process: Data and Permissions
You should know data will be synced between the app that you’ve selected and HubSpot. You should also know the permissions that will be needed for this to happen.
- Step 1: Click the “Shared Data” tab to get this information.
- Step 2: This should show you how data will be synced between HubSpot and the app after connection.
- Step 3: The bidirectional arrow under data flow shows that data will be synced back and forth between the app and Hubspot. If the arrow was unidirectional, it could mean that data will only be synced in one direction.
If the app will need some permissions to access your HubSpot account, you will find these permissions under the “Permissions” section.
HubSpot Integrations Process: Connecting App in Workflows
HubSpot allows you to connect the apps that you have integrated with your HubSpot account to workflows. The following steps can help you to connect an app through the workflow tool:
- Step 1: Log into your HubSpot account. Click the “Automation” menu and choose “Workflows”.
- Step 2: Select the name of the workflow or create a new one.
- Step 3: Click the “+” icon to add the workflow action.
- Step 4: Click the “Connect an app” tab on the upper right.
- Step 5: Search for the app to be added, and click its name.
- Step 6: On the dialog box that appears, click the “Connect” button and continue with the connection process.
You may be taken to the app’s App Marketplace listing page depending on the app. To continue from the listing page, click the “Sign in to connect app” on the upper right.
After connecting the app, you will see its available actions in the “Choose an action” sidebar.
You’ve learned about HubSpot and the importance of HubSpot Integrations in this article. The article also explains how you can find and use the various integrations in HubSpot in great detail.
Extracting complex data from a diverse set of free data sources such as HubSpot can be a challenging task and this is where Hevo saves the day!Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data offers a faster way to move data from 100+ data sources such as SaaS applications such as HubSpot or Databases into your Data Warehouse to be visualized in a BI tool. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.