In this modern era, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software integrated with LinkedIn can assist you in better understanding your audience data, making better decisions, and ultimately increasing Sales. LinkedIn Sales Navigator is the simplest way to connect LinkedIn to your CRM platform like HubSpot.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator assists you in identifying the relevant buyers and enterprises, as well as understanding what they value and engaging them with personalized outreach. However, HubSpot is a prominent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform that helps you boost your Marketing and Sales Campaigns and provide an outstanding experience for your customers. The integration of these two can significantly help businesses identify and manage their Leads.
This article will guide you through the process of setting up LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot integration in 3 simple steps. It will provide you with a brief overview of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and HubSpot. You will also explore the benefits of setting up LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot integration and its use case scenarios in further sections. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Before you get started with the LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot integration, make sure you have the following prerequisites in place:
- An active LinkedIn account.
- An active HubSpot account.
- On the Hubspot site, you must have a Professional, or Enterprise seat assigned to you on the “Sales Hub“, the Starter seat won’t cut ice here.
- On the LinkedIn site, since Sales Navigator is a paid service, you must have either the Sales Navigator Team or the Enterprise account, the Professional account will not work here.
Introduction to LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a paid service by LinkedIn, which allows you to identify Leads, request to get introduced to them via common connection(s), create notes/tags for Leads, send InMails and use advanced Lead and company search.
You can easily target, understand, engage and track your Leads easily with this tool. LinkedIn Sales Navigator can be a useful tool for reaching out to elusive B2B buyers who don’t answer the phone or respond to emails.
To know more about LinkedIn Sales Navigator, visit this link.
Introduction to Hubspot
Hubspot is a Marketing, Sales, and Service software that allows you to store all your business development data like Leads, Contacts, Deals, Activities, etc. on the cloud and run analytics on it. You can utilize its tools to host websites and landing pages, develop product-related blogs, and manage relationships with your Leads and customers.
HubSpot offers a variety of tools and features to make buyers feel unique at every stage of the purchasing process. The products are grouped into “Hubs” that may be purchased separately, but when purchased together, they provide a complete set of tools for your Marketing, Sales, and Support teams.
To know more about HubSpot, visit this link.
Benefits of Setting Up LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot Integration
LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot Integration can significantly help businesses to identify and manage the Leads in an optimal way. Some of the benefits of setting up LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot Integration include:
- You can have a holistic view of all your prospective Leads, Contacts, Company data, and send and track InMails directly from your HubSpot instance.
- Your Linkedin Marketing and Sales efforts plus your other Marketing and Sales channels can be managed on a single Hubspot instance.
- Hubspot would provide reports and analytics that incorporate all your business development channels.
- LinkedIn analytics are also available on your HubSpot contact and company records.
These are some of the benefits associated with LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot integration.
Hevo Data helps you directly transfer data from LinkedIn, HubSpot for free, and 100+ other data sources (including 30+ free sources) to Business Intelligence tools, Data Warehouses, or a destination of your choice in a completely hassle-free & automated manner. Hevo is fully managed and completely automates the process of not only loading data from your desired source but also enriching the data and transforming it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
Hevo takes care of all your data preprocessing needs required to set up the integration and lets you focus on key business activities and draw a much powerful insight on how to generate more leads, retain customers, and take your business to new heights of profitability. It provides a consistent & reliable solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data in your desired destination.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out what makes Hevo amazing:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, E-Mail, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps to Set Up LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot Integration
It’s simple to set up a LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot Integration. Now, since you have a basic grasp of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and HubSpot, you will look into how you can easily set up a LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot Integration to analyze your business data. Here is a 3 step process:
Step 1: Log in to your HubSpot Account and Navigate to Marketplace
Click Marketplace in the main navigation bar of your HubSpot account.
Step 2: Use the Search Bar to look for LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Search for the LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration app, and connect it.
Step 3: Install the App and then Provide the Required Credentials
You need to follow the below-mentioned procedure in this step to complete the setup of LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot integration.
- Click Install app and then provide your LinkedIn credentials as shown below.
- Provide the credentials.
- Now, your LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot integration is ready to work.
With this, you have successfully set up your Linkedin Sales Navigator HubSpot integration.
Use Case Scenarios for LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot Integration
Some of the use case scenarios for LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot integration include:
Scenario 1: View LinkedIn Data about your Contacts/Companies
You can follow the below steps to view LinkedIn Data about your Contacts/Companies:
- Navigate to your Contacts/Companies on HubSpot.
- If you click on the name of the contact, you will see the LinkedIn Sales Navigator section on the right panel.
For individual contacts, you’ll see the following tabs:
You will see some Tabs like below:-
- InMail: Send InMail directly from Hubspot to the contact.
- Icebreakers: This tab will help you break the ice, i.e. it contains shared connections, experiences, and interests, plus a link to the contact’s recent activity stream.
- Get Introduced: You can ask for a shared connection to introduce you to this contact.
- Related Leads: Helps you find other contacts of this contact, which could act as Leads for you, and then you can add them to your Sales Navigator Leads list.
For companies, you see a different screen, which is quite helpful in segregating and taking appropriate action as shown below.
- Recommended Leads: Create connections with other Leads at the company with whom you have similar interests and experiences.
- Connections: Your existing connections in the company.
- News: News about the company and its activities helps you fine-tune and add appropriate context to your sales pitch.
The company record will show a bit differently than a person’s record, it shows information about the company’s location, size, and industry. Below is a glimpse of the HubSpot company shown in the LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
Scenario 2: Send InMails Directly from Hubspot
You can follow the below steps to send InMails directly from HubSpot.
- Click the name of your Contact/Company.
- Click “Send InMail” from the LinkedIn Sales Navigator card for this Contact/Company.
- Compose your mail and click Send.
If you send multiple messages, the entire conversation will be visible in this panel.
Scenario 3: Use the Hubspot Mobile App and Manage LinkedIn Sales Navigator Tasks on your Mobile
You can follow the below steps to manage the LinkedIn Sales Navigator Tasks on your mobile:
- Go to Tasks on the Hubspot mobile app.
- Click the Send InMail task as shown below.
You will be redirected to the LinkedIn app to complete your task.
Similarly, you can also send a Connection Request using the Hubspot Mobile App.
Scenario 4: Set a Reminder to Send an InMail or a Connection Request
Yet another cool feature at your disposal is if you set up LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot integration, you can set a remainder to send InMail or Connection Request.
- In your HubSpot account, go to Automation >> Sequences >> Click Create Sequence.
Click the pencil icon and give your sequence a name.
- Next, to add a step like send an InMail/Connection request, click the + plus icon.
- In the right panel, select an action. You can establish task reminders or send automatic emails.
- You can add Email templates or define a new one as shown below.
Also, you can specify when to send it as shown below.
To create a task reminder, click Email >> Call >> To-do.
Give it a name and set its priority as shown below.
You can add more details for the task, and add it to the queue.
Then specify when this task should execute as shown below.
A sequence will halt until the task is completed by default.
But, the “Continue without completing task” checkbox, if checked, makes sure that the sequence will continue even if this task is not complete yet.
To conclude we have seen how LinkedIn Sales Navigator integrates with Company and Contact activity data in HubSpot. Also, how LinkedIn Sales Navigator data, like Connections and InMail, will integrate with and flow into your existing Hubspot connections, to give you a broader canvas to work on. Thus, this article gave you a comprehensive guide to set up LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot integration and you can utilize this integration to analyze and manage the Leads in an optimal manner.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Businesses can use automated platforms like Hevo Data to set the integration and handle the ETL process. It helps you directly transfer data from LinkedIn, HubSpot for free to a Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence tools, or any other desired destination in a fully automated and secure manner without having to write any code and will provide you a hassle-free experience.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.
Share your experience of setting up LinkedIn Sales Navigator HubSpot Integration in the comments section below!