An important part of Customer Relationship Management involves improving and leveraging interactions to enhance the Customer Experience. That’s why companies are focused on improving the CRM experience of their Business and ensuring that their brands are properly represented. One of them is RingCentral, which is widely used by Businesses to make phone calls with their customers. As a trusted Communications platform, RingCentral allows users to connect to global clients from anywhere. This Cloud Phone system is an effective tool for preparing calls to clients.
If you are already using HubSpot to optimize your Sales, Marketing, and overall CRM-related processes, you can get the most out of everything HubSpot has to offer with RingCentral HubSpot Integration. By integrating this cloud platform, you can make calls from the HubSpot interface.
This article introduces you to HubSpot and RingCentral. You will explore the key features of these services. Moreover, you will understand the importance of RingCentral HubSpot Integration and also explore the key features supported by this Integration. In addition, you will learn the steps to set up RingCentral HubSpot Integration. So, read along to understand and explore the RingCentral HubSpot Integration.
Table of Contents
Introduction to HubSpot
HubSpot is an inbound Advertising and Sales platform that allows companies to draw Visitors, convert Leads, and close Customers.
It does this by bringing together common functions and allowing the Advertising and Revenue departments to manage all of their sports in one area. This includes a content material introduction, Social Media sharing, Workflow Automation, Lead size, Consumer Dating Management, Income Pipeline Mapping, and overall Performance Monitoring.
Key Features of HubSpot
HubSpot is considered one of the most important and fastest-developing CRMs and Advertising Automation structures available on the Market. It’s an all-in-one tool to assist groups to develop!
The Marketing Hub gives distinctive competencies to each of the 3 tiers (Starter, Professional, or Business Enterprise) at which you should buy. Let’s dive right into what we bear in mind the 5 first-class functions on HubSpot’s Marketing Hub.
- List Segmentation: This feature permits notable customization to who you are Advertising to, and therefore, what experience users who interact with your emblem have. List Segmentation lets HubSpot customers create a one-of-a-kind List (Energetic and Static) of contacts within the database based totally on any criteria saved within the system.
- Active Lists automatically upload and dispose of contacts primarily based on the criteria set.
- Static Lists are a set of contacts that meet a sure set of criteria at one particular point in time. The state-of-the-art List Segmentation options in HubSpot allow you to take your Advertising Customization to the next level.
- Workflows: A remarkable Automation tool, Workflows, save each Marketer time and electricity. HubSpot’s Marketing Hub has created an area to create a powerful Workflow for each internal and external responsibility. Creating and executing a Workflow in HubSpot is intuitive and efficient. Additionally, with Workflow being intertwined with Email, CRM, and other Marketing tasks, it’s helpful to have it all connect on the same platform.
- Email: HubSpot’s Electronic Mail characteristic includes intuitive operations with a drag and drop design system that allows marketers to create properly styled Emails while not having a developer to code. Email capabilities additionally consist of a place to insert personalization Tokens, CTAs, Photos, and Hyperlinks.
- Social Media Management: Social Media Marketing isn’t going anywhere. Strategy is and ought to be included in all B2B and B2C business advertising plans. In fact, 90% of businesses say that social media advertising has increased their exposure. Finding a very good region to control society in a green way is the problem. Well, top information — the Social Media Management and Analytics on HubSpot Marketing Hub are super. You can join Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts and feature one place to create, schedule, and examine effects from posts. This is an actual time-saving function that stops hopping from platform to platform.
- Reporting Dashboards: Last but not least, what’s on the pinnacle of thoughts for each Marketer is Reporting. One location with dozens of Customizable Dashboards to view all your Analytics is an Entrepreneur’s dream. Dashboards may be edited for unique date selections, viewable to certain users, and incorporated Analytics. The reporting available in HubSpot’s Marketing Hub makes data-based selections a lot less difficult.
To learn more about HubSpot, visit here.
Introduction to RingCentral
RingCentral for HubSpot enhances your Hubspot CRM experiences by automating Workflow, increasing Name Efficiency, and improving the number of Patron interactions through this Chrome Extension.
This integration is an open-supply network challenge located on GitHub and is constructed on top of RingCentral Embeddable, any other open-source mission supported by using the RingCentral community.
Key Features of RingCentral
- Click-to-Call / SMS / Schedule Meeting: Make calls, send Texts, book Meetings, save time and improve call efficiency within HubSpot using the hover-to-show tooltip that displays a Click on to Call button across all phones.
- Instant Display Pop-Up: Incoming and Outgoing Calls trigger display pops with a 360° view of the caller permitting high-quality interactions.
- Contacts Sync: Sync HubSpot Contacts to the RingCentral widget for easy direct dialing.
- Contacts activities to get an entry: View Contact activities from within the widget.
- Call/SMS Log Sync: Sync RingCentral call/SMS Log and get in touch with recording to HubSpot Contacts and deals automatically or manually so sellers effectively Log name information.
- Easy Access: Connects on both Windows® and Mac®, using Google Chrome/Firefox.
- Active Call Management: Controls active calls with different gadgets.
- RingCentral Video: You can click to open RingCentral Video to sync RingCentral Video to HubSpot.
To explore more about RingCentral, visit here.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline, helps load data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources such as HubSpot (among 30+ free data sources) and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination, enriches the data, and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without writing a single line of code.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.
GET STARTED WITH HEVO FOR FREE
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled securely and consistently with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and your data volume grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Simplify your Data Analysis with Hevo today!
SIGN UP HERE FOR A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL!
Importance of SMS and Call with RingCentral HubSpot Integration
In this section, you will understand the need for RingCentral HubSpot Integration.
SMS with RingCentral HubSpot Integration
You can send and receive SMS without leaving your HubSpot account. It’s speedy and easy to begin. Marketers can increase conversions by 21% with Advertising and Marketing Workflow by combining Email and SMS to deliver messages to customers at the proper time.
With over 20 years of experience and being trusted by 65,000 customers globally, MessageMedia can assist your enterprise to create engaging mobile experiences your clients will love.
- Try without Spending a Dime: No commitment and no credit score card are required.
- No Hidden Costs: RingCentral HubSpot Integration offer packages so there are no surprises.
- Local Guide: Worldwide places of work with 24/7 support to be provided at no extra rate.
- Proven Information: RingCentral HubSpot Integration messaging specialists percentage their guidelines to optimize your conversation Workflows.
- Best in the Class Platform: Guaranteed network uptime of 99.95%, so your enterprise can be conscious of what it does satisfactorily.
- Extended Functionality: You can communicate with them about the significant capabilities RingCentral HubSpot Integration offers, such as short trackable Links that will help you split Text Messaging and effortlessly degree Marketing Campaign fulfillment!
Call with RingCentral HubSpot Integration
After you set up Calling in HubSpot, you could make calls at once in your Contacts from their document in HubSpot. You can file the decision, take notes in the course of the Call, and save the Call to the Contact’s file. Keep in mind that the variety of Calling minutes for your HubSpot account depends on your subscription; customers on a HubSpot Trial have the same limit as unfastened users.
Steps to Set Up RingCentral HubSpot Integration
Now that you have explored the key features and understood the significance of RingCentral HubSpot Integration, let’s discuss the steps to set up RingCentral Embeddable Voice for HubSpot.
Following are the steps to set up RingCentral HubSpot Integration for the respective web browsers you use:
RingCentral HubSpot Integration for Google Chrome
Follow the below steps to install RingCentral Embeddable Voice for HubSpot in Google Chrome.
- Download the latest zip file from the Release Page of RingCentral.
- Now, unzip the file. The contents will be unpacked into a dist folder.
- Next, open your Chrome Extension page and turn on the Developer mode in the upper right-hand corner as shown below.
- Next, Click Load Unpacked and then select the dist folder, and click Select.
Hurray! The RingCentral HubSpot extension is now installed for your Google Chrome.
RingCentral HubSpot Integration for Firefox
Follow the below steps to install RingCentral Embeddable Voice for HubSpot in Firefox.
- Download the latest zip file from the release page of RingCentral.
- Unzip the file. This will unpack the contents into a dist-firefox folder.
- Next, open your Firefox Debug Console and enable Enable Add-On Debugging as shown below.
- From the Firefox Debug Console, select Load Temporary Add-On on the right-hand side of the window as shown above, and then select dist-firefox/manifest.json.
Hurray! The RingCentral HubSpot Add-On is now installed for your Firefox.
Key Features of RingCentral HubSpot Integration
In this section, you will understand the key of RingCentral HubSpot Integration.
- RingCentral as Call Provider: After you connect RingCentral with HubSpot, you can select RingCentral as the name issuer to make and Sync Calls with RingCentral.
- Listen to Voicemail from HubSpot: The RingCentral HubSpot Integration permits you to view and pay attention to a Voicemail from your Contacts within HubSpot.
- Send/Receive SMS from HubSpot: You can also send, receive, and view SMS messages using the RingCentral HubSpot Integration.
- Access the RingCentral Company Directory: You can use the RingCentral HubSpot Integration to at once name your colleagues on your RingCentral Company Directory.
- Access RingCentral Meeting: You can use the RingCentral HubSpot Integration to at once schedule RingCentral Assembly Meeting.
In this article, you explored the key features of RingCentral and HubSpot. You understood the importance of Call and SMS with RingCentral HubSpot Integration. Moreover, you learned various features and steps to set up RingCentral HubSpot Integration.
The RingCentral HubSpot integration allows you to choose RingCentral as the Call provider to Sync and Place calls from the platform. Meanwhile, you can also use this Integration to watch and listen in HubSpot from any of your contacts with two-way Sync.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO EXPLORE HEVO
Extracting complex data from a diverse set of data sources like HubSpot can be a challenging task and this is where Hevo saves the day! Hevo Data offers a faster way to move data from HubSpot and other Databases, SaaS Applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, and Streaming Services into your Data Warehouse for free to be visualized in a BI tool. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin?
SIGN UP and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.
Tell us about your experience with RingCentral HubSpot Integration. Share your thoughts in the comments section below!