Salesforce is a robust Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, powered by Customer 360. It further offers a complementary suite of enterprise applications that focus on Marketing Automation, Data Analytics, Customer Service, and Application Development. Salesforce Einstein is a Cloud-based platform that allows your team to quickly explore and query data across your systems to get the information you need without having to rely on prebuilt reports.
This blog talks about Salesforce Analytics (now known as Tableau) in great detail to help elicit its benefits, use cases, and pricing.
Table of Contents
What is Salesforce Einstein?
Salesforce Einstein allows you to empower everyone with Built-in Intelligence to increase productivity, engage with empathy, and seamlessly scale customer experiences. With Salesforce Einstein, you can quickly build AI-powered apps for customers and employees on a robust Artificial Intelligence platform.
Salesforce Einstein AI allows you to build custom recommendations and predictions with clicks and embed Predictive Insights into any app or record. You can even operationalize AI by adding it to every business process or workflow.
What is Einstein Analytics?
Salesforce Einstein Analytics is a Cloud-based platform offered by Salesforce. It is mainly used for visualization, data exploration, and getting insights from a business. Since it is native to Salesforce, it is scalable and secure enough to meet the changing business requirements. You can also add more functionalities to Salesforce Analytics from Salesforce AppExchange to bolster its performance which can further boost business growth.
Here are a few key features of Salesforce Analytics:
- Discovery and Analytics Studio: With Salesforce Analytics, you can build Artificial Intelligence-powered apps with pre-built templates or from scratch. The Discovery and Analytics Studio provide you with an App Designer, App Framework, an Explorer, and NLQ (Natural Language Query).
- No-code Artificial Intelligence: Salesforce Analytics provides you with recommendations, predictions, and more using transparent, no-code AI. A few salient features include model transparency, prescriptive and predictive analytics, real-time recommendations, narrative explanations, natural language generation, and one-click storytelling with automated discovery.
- Data Management: You can get various Data Management tools that clean and connect all kinds of data. A few salient features of this platform include visual data prep, out-of-the-box connectors, scalable built-in Data Mart, self-contained ETL functionality, and the ability to bring in data from any source.
- Intelligent Experiences: You can collaborate, engage, and act on insights with intelligent analytics. This is a mobile-friendly tool that provides you with proactive alerts, notifications, and an action framework firmly embedded in business apps. It is also integrated with workflow automation tools.
A fully managed No-code Data Pipeline platform like Hevo Data helps you integrate data from 100+ data sources (including 30+ Free Data Sources like Salesforce) to a destination of your choice in real-time in an effortless manner. Hevo with its minimal learning curve can be set up in just a few minutes allowing the users to load data without having to compromise performance. Its strong integration with umpteenth sources allows users to bring in data of different kinds in a smooth fashion without having to code a single line.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Transformations: Hevo provides preload transformations through Python code. It also allows you to run transformation code for each event in the Data Pipelines you set up. You need to edit the event object’s properties received in the transform method as a parameter to carry out the transformation. Hevo also offers drag and drop transformations like Date and Control Functions, JSON, and Event Manipulation to name a few. These can be configured and tested before putting them to use.
- Connectors: Hevo supports 100+ integrations to SaaS platforms such as Salesforce, files, databases, analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Salesforce CRM, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Firebolt, Snowflake Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, MongoDB, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL databases to name a few.
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources, that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Understanding Data Visualization with Einstein Analytics
Data Visualization is defined as the method of presenting data in a graphical format. This allows the decision-makers to process data quickly, identify patterns, and understand difficult concepts. With Einstein Analytics, you can easily give context to data that is presented as a dashboard. Here are a few benefits of Data Visualization that make it an indispensable component of the Salesforce Analytics workflow:
- It helps you understand service and product sales better.
- It helps forecast the organization’s performance.
- It also allows you to identify the areas that need attention and the factors and metrics impacting customer behavior.
How to Use Einstein Analytics for Decision Making?
Data-driven decision-making allows you to choose the best solution suitable for your current needs. Salesforce Analytics helps enterprises find reasons for improvements, and seek answers to the negative and positive that happened to provide the information. Tableau CRM instantly unearths answers to key business questions. This allows enterprises leveraging Tableau CRM to get smarter and predictive about the customers. Einstein Analytics apps utilize the below-listed components to explore the data and get insights. This tool provides you with answers in the form of tables, charts, and metrics:
- Lenses: When you explore the data in an analytics dataset and query to get a business answer, it gets saved as new Lenses. This can later be clipped to dashboards.
- Dashboards: Dashboards are pictorial depictions of data with charts, tables, and metrics based on the data in one or more Lenses. Dashboards in analytics bear similarity to the dashboards in Salesforce CRM.
- Datasets: Analytics datasets store data from Salesforce and several external sources. Data Flow describes the logic in which data is stored. This allows you to go ahead with Data Exploration. Datasets are faster as they do the processing beforehand. Therefore, a large amount of data shows up quicker than dashboards and reports used in Salesforce CRM. The data from datasets can then be used in the dashboard.
- Stories: Stories are the output of Einstein Discovery which offers a statistical analysis of a dataset. It can give you insights regarding key metrics like future predictions, important trends, and suggestions.
Service agents can engage with customers by taking instant feedback and frequent surveys. This helps the Service team act on the changes and updates quickly. As the data with CSAT, KPI, and the average time to handle calls and cases are placed and presented in a single place; it allows managers and teams to coach the areas that need improvement.
Here is where Service Analytics can prove useful in the Analytics field:
- Predictive CSAT
- Case Duration
- Channel Analytics
- Agent Performance
- Calls per Day
- Case Volumes
- Backlog Causes
- FCR and SLAs
- Knowledge Analytics
Sales Analytics allows the Sales team to update the Sales data regularly. The Sales team can get regular alerts on new opportunities that have the potential of getting converted. They also get periodic updates to perform actions like making a call. Managers can look at the performance of the team on dashboards with various reports as components in them. Since the data is presented with details on KPI, it allows the team to become deal accelerators.
Here is where Sales Analytics can prove useful in the Analytics field:
- Customer Trends
- Team Performance
- Business Review
- Historical Analysis
- Sales Productivity
- Performance by Lead Source and by-product
- Closed/Won Business by Geography
- Pipeline Trending
The Marketing team primarily focuses on the customer’s brand experience. With Analytics, you can get key actionable insights on marketing channels with which agents can interact with customers and improve engagement significantly. It also provides actionable updates on pipelines and attributes. Salesforce CRM also provides various apps on Salesforce AppExchange for Marketing Cloud. This helps you in carrying out the jobs in a faster, hassle-free, and smarter fashion to boost business growth.
Here is where Marketing Analytics can prove useful in the Analytics field:
- Campaign Analysis
- Funnel Analysis
- Marketing Channels
- Lead Conversion Rates
Understanding the Benefits of Einstein Analytics
Here are a few benefits of Salesforce Analytics that make it useful for any enterprise:
- Focusing on Outcomes: With Salesforce Analytics, you can easily identify how to achieve all of your business goals since it provides you with the exact information you need. It does this by customizing the analytics to your business. You can improve any business outcome with specific guidance and precise recommendations.
- Unification on One Platform: Salesforce Analytics allows you to avoid multiple logins and systems by letting you visualize your entire business on a single screen. You can create complete predictions, visualizations, insights, and more by bringing all your data from internal and external sources to a single platform.
- Automating Discovery: Salesforce Analytics allows you to discover the story your data has to tell. You can automatically find simple answers to complex business questions in your data. You can easily learn about what happened, what will happen, why it happened, and what to do about it with understandable, transparent AI models.
- Building with Clicks: One of the most important benefits of Salesforce Analytics is that it allows you to easily create interactive dashboards, AI models, and more. You don’t need to spend hours coding, or waiting in the IT queue. Salesforce Analytics allows you to create advanced experiences quickly by using third-party apps, easily customizable templates, or custom-build dashboards.
- Taking Instant Action: With Salesforce Analytics, you always know the specific steps to take next for business growth. You can take instant action from the point of insight like updating records, collaborating on Chatter, and sharing dashboards.
How Much does Einstein Analytics Cost?
Tableau CRM, formerly known as Einstein Analytics allows you to extract actionable business insights from your data with the right analytics solution for your business. Here are the pricing plans offered to its customers along with its features:
This blog talks about the different aspects of Salesforce Analytics in great detail. This includes talking about its features, benefits, use cases, and pricing. This can help you make an educated decision when leveraging Einstein Analytics for your use case.
Extracting complex data from a diverse set of data sources like Salesforce to carry out an insightful analysis can be challenging, and this is where Hevo saves the day! Hevo offers a faster way to move data from Databases or SaaS applications like Salesforce to be visualized in a BI tool for free. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for the 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.