Getting right to the point, you can always optimize your processes to improve your efficiency with the Salesforce Forms. Salesforce Forms have multiple uses across various industries and are a viable option for those who want to leverage the true potential of Salesforce. However, it is essential to select the correct platform for creating Salesforce Forms that are flexible and good enough to meet your Data Collection requirements.
You can also quickly create Salesforce Forms without writing a line of code. Some options help you get the data in Salesforce, but the options need to be created differently. Some functions or solutions may require manual work, while others may not consider connecting to data.
By selecting the best platform, you can secure the needs of Data Collection. You can create Salesforce Forms with various Form Builder options and software available.
Forms give you the ability to work on different fields and manage features like – progressive profiling. You can create web forms and send your data to Salesforce. With an integrated platform and streamlined Data Collection, the process becomes smooth and secure.
Table of Contents
- Introducing Salesforce Forms
- Why Is It Essential To Use An External Data Collection Platform?
- Complete Guide To Creating Salesforce Forms
- Working of Salesforce Forms
- How to connect data to Salesforce
- What should you look for in a Salesforce platform?
Introducing Salesforce Forms
While businesses primarily use Salesforce’s Cloud-Based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to manage their customer records and engagement, Salesforce now offers many more services such as Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Mobile Connectivity, etc. Salesforce’s services allow businesses to use Cloud Technology to better connect with clients, customers, and partners. This gives them immense flexibility, infinite scale, and a fully connected workforce. One of the important, but less talked about, services that Salesforce offers is Salesforce Form.
Salesforce Forms display the information relevant to the user’s needs. The dynamic forms display the field sections based on criteria specified by the requirement set. It lets you create an engaging and customized layout according to your needs.
Layout customization helps to improve the performance and page navigation as it is easy to set up and maintain for the Admin, while also providing flexibility.
Salesforce Forms are a tool for collecting information and a reliable way to access accurate records and avoid any discrepancies in the data, which is of great value in this age. And this is precisely why they are so useful in leveraging the full potential of Salesforce:
- Embed application forms in higher education
- For registration of new patients in the Healthcare sector
- As client onboarding forms in the Financial sector
- As donation forms in non-profit organizations
- And also for customer surveys and contact forms
Why Is It Essential To Use An External Data Collection Platform?
With a Data Collection platform by your side, you have access to a powerful integration medium. You will also get various native features and customizable functions available with a Web-Form Builder. With the Salesforce Form, you can create your data and send it where it needs to go.
Get Your Data into Salesforce
Entering data manually can be a cumbersome task that takes time, effort, and accuracy. That is why you need to connect your data to Salesforce in a rational way to minimize the time and effort:
- Import or export the data from your system using a Data Loader. You can upload a large amount of data at a single time with the help of the tool, as Salesforce doesn’t allow direct integration for upload.
- Salesforce offers built-in data options in the CRM. You can use the web-to-lead and web-to-case forms for implementation.
- Use an external Salesforce Form platform that inputs the data into Salesforce. There are many integration platforms available, but the best one is – FormAssembly which features customization options with a drag & drop feature.
Simplify Salesforce ETL and Data Integration using Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data” is a No-code Data Pipeline that offers a fully managed solution to set up data integration from Salesforce (one of the 40+ Free Data Sources) and 150+ Data Sources and will let you directly load data to a Data Warehouse or the destination of your choice. It will automate your data flow in minutes without writing any line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture makes sure that your data is secure and consistent. Hevo provides you with a truly efficient and fully automated no-code solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data.Get started with hevo for free
Let’s look at some of the salient features of Hevo:
- Fully Managed: It requires no management and maintenance as Hevo is a fully automated platform.
- Data Transformation: It provides a simple interface to perfect, modify, and enrich the data you want to transfer.
- Real-Time: Hevo offers real-time data migration. So, your data is always ready for analysis.
- Schema Management: Hevo can automatically detect the schema of the incoming data and map it to the destination schema.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100’s of sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- Live Monitoring: Advanced monitoring gives you a one-stop view to watch all the activities that occur within Data Pipelines.
- Live Support: Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
Complete Guide To Creating Salesforce Forms
Creating Salesforce Forms is not difficult – it doesn’t require you to have programming knowledge. As mentioned above, with FormAssembly – you can use the drag and drop controls to create Salesforce forms.
There are various ways to create a new form – You can choose from:
- Blank Form
- Salesforce Import
- Clone Form
Set Up Your Customizations by Adding Fields
You can consider elements like:
- Conditional Fields – Conditional fields hide certain fields, as you may not want to show all the fields at once.
- Required Fields – Required fields give information as necessary that you need to run your business.
- Pre-defined Content – Use predefined content that allows you to use fields as contact information.
- Multiple Pages – You can create multiple pages of Salesforce by creating different fields and views.
- Validations – Validations let you enter information in a certain format or customized way. Choose the format of data you need to enter – from mail to date.
Working of Salesforce Forms
Salesforce Forms work to adapt to your organizational needs. The web-to-anything feature in FormAssembly lets you:
- Send Data to Customized Objects: FormAssembly lets you create customized forms that work with standard or custom objects. The level of customization allows you to tweak based on your project.
- Prefill Form Options With Salesforce: With pre-filled forms, customers don’t have to enter the information you already have in your CRM. A pre-fill connector allows you to set up easy functionality.
- Update Records On The Go: It lets you create an existing record instead of creating a new one. It offers complete conditional functionality.
- Send Uploads To Salesforce Files: It allows the customers to attach different file types and upload them upon submission. The feature works with a file tab that works with the Lightning interface.
- Live lookup feature: You can use the live lookup feature based on the Salesforce fields and functionality.
How to connect data to Salesforce
Once you create the form successfully, it is time to use the connector page. You can add different types of connectors to the page.
- Salesforce Submit Connector – Add this in the submitted form or after the form submission and send the data to Salesforce.
- Salesforce Prefill Connector – Add this in the opened form step to prefill the Salesforce data.
- Salesforce Sales Connector – Add this to the partial form response when the form is saved. You can use this in context with the save and resume feature.
Connect your account
Connecting your account to FormAssembly requires a few steps. If you need to connect to a different account, change the access.
- Pick an object: Pick any object type and create a new lead. Once you set this up, the required object fields will add to your connector.
- Mapping fields: Map the required and non-required fields you need to connect to Salesforce.
- Testing feature: It is time you save and test your form. Check if the information is accurate and has made its way to the Salesforce account. You can customize the connector option later.
Create Salesforce Form using WordPress
WordPress has introduced a Salesforce Form integration setup. You can integrate it with your WordPress website to get started.
With WPForms, you can connect any form to Salesforce and create different objects like – Accounts, Campaigns, Cases, Contacts, and Products.
- Start in the Form Builder option and create the marketing option on the left side of the bar. Click the Salesforce option and add a new connection. WPForms will ask to give your connection a specific name. The name will appear in the form builder, so it will be easier to identify later.
- Now, select the Salesforce account from the dropdown option. Select the lead as its marketing – and map the fields on the contact form. You can save the form and use the smart conditioning logic, as it automatically filters the leads sent to Salesforce. Click the save option, and you’re good to go.
What should you look for in a Salesforce platform?
Your Salesforce Form should be accessible and understandable to both technical personnel and laymen. You don’t have to go back and resolve any form change or issue. It should integrate well with other applications. The ability to connect with a single app won’t take you anywhere.
The advanced capabilities will let you integrate with third-party and popular apps. It should allow form authentication with SAML and Salesforce experience in Cloud. Every company has unique needs when it comes to Data Collection. So choosing the best Salesforce Form platform plays a key role here.
With Salesforce Forms, you can collect valuable customer data and increase your sales. It helps to establish a strong relationship with all your customers without the use of predefined codes. Increase your productivity by automating the data.
The Salesforce Platform is the world’s number one enterprise Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and with web-to-lead forms for Salesforce, your business gets the best exposure. It helps to analyze and collect actionable insights for your business. It is sufficient to say that Salesforce has been designed to help bridge the gap between companies and customers. And so with Salesforce forms, you can augment your conversions and get better customer satisfaction. Streamline your Salesforce Data Collection and optimize the entire process.
If you are an advanced user of Salesforce, you are most probably dealing with a lot of data sources, both internally and from other Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings. Having all this data in one place helps in analysis and accelerates the Decision-Making Process. Accomplishing this requires integration to all such third-party apps and services. In such cases, Hevo Data can be a great asset in your ETL tool portfolio.visit our website to explore hevo
Hevo Data, with its strong integration with 150+ Sources & BI tools such as Salesforce (Free Data Source), allows you to not only export data from sources & load data in the destinations, but also transform & enrich your data, & make it analysis-ready so that you can focus only on your key business needs and perform insightful analysis using BI tools. You can easily extract data from Salesforce using Hevo to track the performance of your business and optimize it further to increase revenue.
Do you use Salesforce? Share your experience of working with Evergage Salesforce integration in the comments section below.