Google offers a variety of tools, such as Google Advertising, Google Cloud, G Suite, Gmail, etc. all of which are useful for modernizing businesses. The good news is that you can combine these solutions with Salesforce CRM and have a fantastic Salesforce experience.
You can better understand your clients and develop a more successful growth strategy by carrying out Salesforce Gmail Integration. Gmail is where most businesses spend the majority of their time. As a result, Salesforce Gmail Integration is critical. You will spend more time with your customers if your email and CRM communicate better, and you will spend far less time manually entering data. You’ll be able to effortlessly import emails from Gmail into Salesforce CRM, track how your prospects open and click your emails in real-time, and see everything in your CRM.
In this in-depth article, you will get to know about Salesforce Gmail Integration, along with the key benefits of using Salesforce Gmail together.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Salesforce
Salesforce is a well-known Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software that automates Sales and Marketing procedures. It is a Subscription-Based Pay-As-You-Go American company based out of San Francisco, California. Salesforce is without a doubt the most well-known and successful company CRM software, having customers from a variety of industries. It helps your Marketing team collect, record, store, sort, and evaluate critical customer data, as well as manage your database and provide suitable comments and ideas.
Salesforce also features a number of built-in applications that are utilized by various internal departments, such as Sales, Marketing, and Analytics. It also includes a variety of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for gaining access to and migrating data within your organization.
Key Features of Salesforce
Salesforce makes it easier for businesses to communicate with their consumers. It provides a standardized platform for businesses to manage their Integrations and Customers. It is the most popular CRM software when it comes to offering organizations a high-productivity environment. Some of Salesforce’s most essential features are as follows:
- CRM Automation: Salesforce’s intelligent technology automates a variety of business processes, such as Task Assignment and E-Mail Alert production. It has a process builder that enables you to generate recommendations with only one click. It gives advice on how to proceed with a commercial transaction.
- Analytics and Forecasting: Salesforce includes configurable dashboards that provide key performance data and reporting tools for your business. This Analytics can help you make better business decisions.
- Einstein Analytics: It is a Salesforce product that provides intelligent Business Analytics. Users can leverage this data to extract information, forecast Sales, and much more. It allows organizations to create interactive Dashboards and Reports that can be shared.
- Opportunity Management: Salesforce allows customers to analyze their products, rivals, and other important information for each transaction with Opportunity Management. When compared to other solutions, this makes it a popular pick.
- Accounting Management: Salesforce gives companies a 360-degree perspective of their consumers. At any moment, users can access Activity Logs, Customer Conversations, Contacts, Internal Account Discussions, and other data.
- Nurturing Lead: Its innovative Lead Nurturing strategy aids firms in increasing Sales. It focuses on attracting and converting customers.
For further information on Salesforce, check out the official website here.
Introduction to Gmail
Gmail is a Google-provided free email service. It works in the same way as other email providers. You can send and receive emails, create an address book, block spam, and do other basic email operations with Gmail. Gmail also has a number of additional unique features that make it an excellent online email service.
You’ll need a Google account to access Gmail, as it’s only one of the numerous services Google offers to its registered customers. Signing up for a Google account is free, and you can customize your Gmail address during the process.
Gmail has a lot of handy tools that can help you improve your email experience. Spam Filtering, Discussion View, Built-in Chat, and Dialing Phone are examples of these functions.
Key Features of Gmail
Google has developed some of the most intuitive features to make Gmail more productive and beneficial for users across different domains:
- Smart Replies: While composing an email, Gmail uses Machine Learning to deliver intelligent ideas to complete your phrases. In addition, the autocorrect tool corrects any spelling or grammatical issues in the mail.
- Secure: For emails containing sensitive information, you can establish copying permissions, expiration dates, and a passcode. For your data, Gmail uses 128-bit Industry-Standard Encryption. You may also add levels of security to your Gmail account for secure login.
- Email Scheduling: Gmail recognizes that users aren’t constantly available. As a result, there is a tool that allows you to plan emails to be sent at a specified time or date.
- Spam: Gmail filters spam from your inbox using multiple algorithms and automatically deletes spam mails after 30 days. If Gmail detects that a message is originating from an untrusted source with encrypted files, it displays a warning at the top of the message, urging you to read the message before responding.
Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline that offers a fully managed solution to set up data integration from Salesforce (one of the 30+ Free Data Sources) and 100+ Data Sources and will let you directly load data to a Data Warehouse or the destination of your choice. It will automate your data flow in minutes without writing any line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture makes sure that your data is secure and consistent. Hevo provides you with a truly efficient and fully automated solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data.
Get Started with Hevo for free
Let’s look at some of the salient features of Hevo:
Sign up here for a 14-day Free Trial!
- Fully Managed: It requires no management and maintenance as Hevo is a fully automated platform.
- Data Transformation: It provides a simple interface to perfect, modify, and enrich the data you want to transfer.
- Real-Time: Hevo offers real-time data migration. So, your data is always ready for analysis.
- Schema Management: Hevo can automatically detect the schema of the incoming data and map it to the destination schema.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100’s of sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- Live Monitoring: Advanced monitoring gives you a one-stop view to watch all the activities that occur within Data Pipelines.
- Live Support: Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
Steps to Set up Salesforce Gmail Integration
The steps to carry out Salesforce Gmail Integration are as follows:
Step 1: Logging into your Salesforce Account
The first step in Salesforce Gmail Integration is to log in to your Salesforce Lightning Account and then navigate to the Setup Icon.
Step 2: Configuring Salesforce Gmail Integration
The next step in Salesforce Gmail Integration is to navigate to the Setup section, you will find the Quick Find Box in the upper left corner. Click on the Quick Find Box and then type Lightning for Gmail and press the Enter key. Now, the Lightning for Gmail and Sync option will appear in the search box, select this option.
Depending on your needs, you may now configure simply one or both products from the “Lightning for Gmail and Sync” options.
Step 3: Optional Customizations
To get the best out of Salesforce Gmail Integration, make sure that “Lightning Sync” and “Use Enable Enhanced Email with Gmail” options are turned on. It helps to log emails as standard message objects and activates emails to Salesforce; Sales Representatives can use this setting to add (or log) emails and attachments as Salesforce emails to records. Events and their attachments can also be added (or logged) to Salesforce records by representatives. Email and event capture in Einstein Activity Capture adds emails and events to the activity timeline of associated Salesforce entities automatically.
Step 4: Customizing Content
Salesforce Gmail Integration is now complete. Your Sales staff will be required to customize content with Lightning App Builder, once all of these processes have been accomplished. After that, instead of drafting emails from scratch, you can start using relevant templates for better communication.
Key Benefits of Salesforce Gmail Integration
Gmail and Google Calendar are used by your most Sales personnel. They also use Salesforce. Salespeople, according to McKinsey & Company, spend up to 28% of their time on Email and Calendars. They must deliver Salesforce data to the location where they spend so much of their time.
When you build Salesforce Gmail Integration, your representatives will spend less time entering data and switching between apps. You can also assist Sales teams in keeping track of Critical Email Discussions that are related to Salesforce records. Your representatives will benefit from these perks:
- Reduce the amount of time people spend entering data into multiple programs.
- It’s easier to craft-focused, meaningful interactions with prospects and customers when you can access crucial email messages, scheduled meetings, and pertinent Salesforce records all in one location.
This detailed guide provided insights on Salesforce Gmail Integration. Due to the restrictions of the Salesforce Gmail Integration, manually syncing data is time-consuming. Users/business teams should have a Salesforce account and authorize appropriate permissions to set up Salesforce Gmail Integration for such procedures. This is where Hevo saves the day.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data provides its users with a simpler platform for integrating data from 100+ sources such as Salesforce for Analysis. It is a No-code Data Pipeline that can help you combine data from multiple sources. You can use it to transfer data from multiple data sources into your Data Warehouse, Database, or a destination of your choice. It helps transfer data from Salesforce to a destination of your choice for free. It provides you with a consistent and reliable solution to managing data in real-time, ensuring that you always have Analysis-ready data in your desired destination.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at our unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs!
Share your experience of learning about Salesforce Gmail Integration! Let us know in the comments section below!