Compiling and making large data sets available for inquiries and internal reporting is critical in today’s commercial world. A quick search of the database returns results in seconds based on an analysis of potentially millions of sources. As your data collection grows, you’ll need a more sophisticated automation process, which is where Snowflake to Pardot Integration comes in.
Pardot is a Salesforce product that helps marketers be more productive and sales teams close deals more efficiently by providing an easy-to-use and powerful marketing automation platform. The platform includes automation, lead tracking, and analytics tools designed to improve marketing efforts, gain a better understanding of ROI, increase revenue, and, most importantly, achieve marketing and sales team alignment.
This article discusses the various methods for Snowflake to Pardot Integration. In addition, it provides a brief overview of Pardot and Snowflake.
Table of Contents
What is Snowflake?
Snowflake is a Cloud-based Data Warehouse that is fully managed and available as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Its fully managed capabilities eliminate the need for you to perform back-end operations like server installation and maintenance. A Snowflake Data Warehouse instance can also be easily deployed on any of the major cloud providers, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Storage (GCS), and Microsoft Azure.
Snowflake’s adaptable storage can hold an almost infinite amount of structured and semi-structured data. This allows you to consolidate data from multiple sources into a single location. Furthermore, you can quickly scale our virtual Data Warehouse to meet your expanding business needs without making any additional purchases.
Key Features of Snowflake
Some of Snowflake’s key characteristics are as follows:
- Snowflake allows you to improve the quality and speed of your analytics by switching from nightly batch loads to real-time data streams.
- Snowflake enables you to eliminate silos and ensure enterprise-wide access to meaningful insights, resulting in better data-driven decision-making. This is an important first step toward improving partner relationships, optimizing pricing, lowering operational costs, increasing sales effectiveness, and other goals.
- Snowflake helps you better understand customer behavior and product usage.
- Snowflake enables you to build your own Data Exchange, allowing you to securely communicate live, controlled data.
- Snowflake provides numerous security measures. To prevent account access, you can change its network settings and whitelist IP addresses.
With Hevo Activate, you can empower business teams with 360° customer profiling — sync customer and product usage data available in Data Warehouses, such as Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, and BigQuery, to most common Business Applications like Salesforce, Google Sheets, HubSpot, and Intercom, etc., in a hassle-free & effortless manner.
GET STARTED WITH HEVO ACTIVATE FOR FREE
Hevo Activate empowers the business team by centralizing customer and product data in the most common business applications like HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Sheets, etc. Teams can now make faster and smarter decisions by analyzing customer journeys and creating personalized experiences with Hevo Activate.
Try our 14-day full access free trial today to experience an entirely automated hassle-free Data Replication!
What is Salesforce Pardot?
Salesforce Pardot is a powerful B2B Marketing Automation and Lead Development platform that assists marketers in creating automated email-based Sales and Marketing campaigns.
It has an easy-to-use interface and allows Marketers to gain valuable information about their customers/prospects by tracking their entire journey with their product, taking into account a variety of actions such as Clicks, E-mail views, Forms, and so on. Marketers can use Salesforce Pardot to segment customers based on their behavior, preferences, and more, and then target them with personalized, dynamic, and interactive offerings such as Ads, Landing Pages, Exclusive Product Offers, and much more.
Key Features of Salesforce Pardot
Here are the features of Pardot:
- Editing in Real Time: Salesforce Pardot allows users to view and edit their landing pages in real-time, allowing them to keep track of the changes they have made. Because all changes are reflected live on the page, the user can save a lot of time and effort.
- No coding is required: One of the advantages of Salesforce Pardot is that it does not require the user to have prior knowledge of HTML, CSS, or any programming language to fully utilize the platform’s capabilities.
- Lead Assignment: Salesforce Pardot allows users to set up criteria and automatically assign Leads to Sales Reps based on a minimum score and threshold value.
- Capabilities for Workflow: Salesforce Pardot automates a system that requires a series of steps that are normally performed by different users. Administrators can create rules that determine when a user must complete a step.
- Leading scorer: Lead Scoring is one of the most important features in terms of bringing Marketing and Sales teams together. To alleviate concerns about the quality of leads, Lead Scoring verifies that the prospect matches your ideal Lead Profile before sending them for follow-up.
Why Reverse ETL Data from Snowflake to Pardot?
Sales and Marketing Teams continue to fail in Customer Relationship Management solutions. In such cases, these Teams develop their processes, tools, and data. Finding Leads, High-Quality Lead Capture processes are hindered by excess availability of data.
The Snowflake to Pardot Integration bridges the gap between Sales and Marketing Teams and Customer Information. Snowflake to Pardot Integration unifies the entire Process Workflow into a single integrated unit that can be used consistently by anyone, without the lack of coordination.
Hevo Activate, a Reverse-ETL platform, automates the manual data enrichment job, directly updating data to the destination of your choice in real-time. In short, it helps you unify customer & product data from data warehouses such as Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, and BigQuery to SaaS Software such as Salesforce, Google Sheets, HubSpot, and Intercom, etc., in a hassle-free & automated manner.
Here’s how Hevo is different:
Sign up here for a 14-day free trial!
- Real-Time Data Replication: Hevo Activate, with its strong integration with various data sources, allows you to transfer data quickly & efficiently. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- No APIs, CSVs, Just SQL!: Use the powerful and smart SQL Query Editor to filter and transform data from your data warehouse table to a Target object. The in-built validation checks ensure each query is validated before you save it.
- Secure: Hevo Activate has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled safely and consistently with zero data loss.
- On-Demand Sync: Hevo Activate gives users the option to resume the sync or run sync now to execute data sync as per their demand.
- Intelligent Data Type Conversion: During the mapping action, Hevo Activate transforms the field types of the synced data automatically.
- Data Transformation: Hevo Activate provides a simple interface to perfect, modify, and enrich the data you want to transfer.
- Live Support: The Hevo Activate team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
Integrating Snowflake to Pardot
Integrating Snowflake to Pardot is as follows:
Step 1: Accessing Snowflake Data
Before loading your Snowflake Data, make sure you can access it. Accessing data from Snowflake via the API is a simple process; simply send a GET request to the API endpoints, and the API will respond, fetching data from the warehouse.
Step 2: Snowflake Data Transformation and Preparation
Once you have accessed your data from Snowflake, you’ll need to transform based on two key factors:
- The limitations in loading your data
- The analysis you intend to conduct
Snowflake is supported by a diverse range of data types. It is also worth noting that a variety of semi-structured data types are supported. Snowflake allows you to load data in JSON, Avro, ORC, Parquet, or XML format directly. A common strategy for loading data from Pardot to Snowflake is to create a schema in which each API endpoint is mapped to a table.
You can begin loading data into the database once you have a complete data model or schema from Snowflake.
Step 3: Exporting Data from Snowflake to Pardot
Loading data from Snowflakes is possible with the COPY INTO command. A local file system stores data files, which are typically in JSON format. The Snowflake instance is then invoked using the COPY INTO command, and data from the data warehouse is copied. Before using the COPY command, the files can be pushed from Snowflake into a staging environment using the PUT command.
Step 4: Loading Data from Snowflake to Pardot
Snowflake to Pardot is almost done, but you will have to update your older Snowflake data as you get new data from Pardot. This includes both new records and updates to older records that have been updated by using the UPDATE statement.
Snowflake to Pardot is almost complete, but you will have to update your older Snowflake data as new data from Pardot arrives. This includes both new records and updates to older records updated with the UPDATE statement.
Another issue to deal with is identifying and removing duplicate records from your database. Due to Pardot’s lack of a mechanism for identifying new and updated records, duplicates tend to exist in your database, causing errors in your data pipelines.
Benefits of Integrating Snowflake to Pardot
Here are some benefits of integrating Snowflake to Pardot:
- Creating Leads: To bring in a steady flow of prospective customers, using this integrated marketing tools such as lead capture forms, form handlers, and landing pages.
- Email Promotion: Personalize, schedule, and send emails to your prospects as the credentials will be stored in the warehouse.
- Prospect Classification: Segment your prospects using lead grading and lead scoring (prospects who are of interest to your organization) (prospects who are interested in your products or services)
- Prospect Administration: Discover who is most engaged with your content and connect with them on a more personal level.
- Alignment of Marketing and Sales: Connect with Salesforce CRM to improve the sales funnel, maximize future marketing efforts, and calculate marketing ROI.
Salesforce’s Pardot is a marketing automation and lead generation tool. It assists marketers in identifying prospective customers and converting them into paying customers. Snowflake to Pardot Integration can be used to route leads to sales, automate marketing campaigns, analyze prospect activity, and guide prospects through the buying cycle.
If your company uses Salesforce as its CRM, is expanding its online presence, and wants to strengthen customer relationships, Pardot can be a valuable tool. Because we can integrate Snowflake to Pardot and you can track the performance of online marketing campaigns and prospect engagement within your CRM.
This article describes the ways to Integrate Snowflake to Pardot in a few easy steps.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO EXPLORE HEVO ACTIVATE
With Hevo Activate all these processes can be eliminated and seamlessly integrated within the Hevo dashboard. It allows you to immediately transfer data from a source of your choosing, such as Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, and so on, to any SaaS application, CRM, and so on, in a fully automated and safe manner for free.
Want to take Hevo Activate for a spin?
SIGN UP and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.