As your business grows, your business processes and strategies also have to adapt to the change so that you can increase efficiency. The business should be strategic about each new step it takes, for example, in examining its Ad Tech strategy. This article will examine the tools that can empower marketers to work smarter through automated advertising reporting.
What are Advertising Analytics Tools?
Advertising analytics tools offer an all-inclusive service for gaining insights on the demographics, impressions, consumer behavior, and intent of a shifting audience. They also provide information about specific ads that are aired by different advertisers, which ad networks have which customers, and other programmatic ad data.
A data-driven business can therefore use these insights to identify new opportunities, customize the content, optimize inventories, build targeted marketing campaigns, and ultimately maximize advertising revenue in its advertising channels. The ideal Advertising Analytics tool is one that integrates all this dynamic information across all channels.
Top 11 Advertising Analytics Tools
Here are the 11 advertising analytics tools you will cover in this blog:
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Advertising Cloud
- Facebook for Business
- Marin Software
- Verizon Media Ad Platform
- Criteo Dynamic Retargeting
- LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
- Sprinklr Advertising
- Clever Ads
Hevo offers a faster way to move data from databases or SaaS applications into your data warehouse to be visualized in a BI tool. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Real-time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support call.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
1. Google Analytics
Google Analytics has a rich array of features and analytics reports that you can use in your analysis to gain a deeper understanding of your campaigns and to improve your overall online advertising efforts. Google Analytics uses user data collected from Google advertising cookies.
- Lets you create a remarketing audience of your site users based on the actions that they took on your site, demographics, and interests so that you can run relevant ads.
- Demographics and Interests reporting breaks down your site audience by age, gender, and interests. This allows you to target your ads to those specific audiences.
- Lets you segment sessions and users by age, gender, and interest so that you can analyze and uncover fine-grained intel about your target users.
- Allows advertisers to measure the impact of unclicked ad impressions on-site activity and conversions for non-text Display ads.
- With Google Analytics you can create remarketing lists and have those lists available in Display & Video 360.
- Multi-Channel Funnels reports allow you to see the traffic coming from Display ads along with conversion rates.
2. Adobe Advertising Cloud
Adobe Advertising Cloud is an end-to-end advertising platform. It lends itself well to display advertisers who are looking for cross-screen and cross-channel integrations, especially for Radio, TV, and social media funnels. Adobe Advertising Cloud has great functional features that enable easy and streamlined online campaign management.
With Adobe Advertising Cloud, you get very detailed funnel tracking which enables you to create and deliver ads that have a higher engagement across websites and social platforms.
- Has robust reporting tools and templates.
- Provides deeper insights into advertising efforts.
- Has optimization algorithms that use numerous data points to increase ROI.
- You can create audience segments from analytics data, and run targeted ads using the Adobe Advertising Cloud platform.
- The platform lets you understand how marketing channels interact.
- It integrates well with other Adobe suite products, which is great for someone who has spent time and effort to learn how Adobe products work and would like to stay within the Adobe ecosystem.
- Ensures that there is a consistent experience, for customers, across the different channels through which they interact with marketing content.
3. Facebook for Business
Facebook for Business is a great Ad Tech tool for any advertiser looking to drive sales and increase brand awareness by targeting specific clients using custom ad creation and ad targeting. It makes it possible to easily find more people like the ones in your current audience by giving you aggregated information about people on Facebook. Advertisers use these filters to tailor their content so that it resonates well with their target audience.
- Gives you breakdowns of your audience’s age, gender, education levels, job titles, relationship statuses, and much more.
- Gives you insights about what people like, such as their interests and hobbies.
- Combines different metrics to intelligently inform you about the types of people interested in your business.
- This tool taps into Facebook’s users and the vast amount of information they have shared to help advertisers learn about who they’re marketing to, who their customers are, and who their competitors are.
4. Marin Software
Marin Software is a cross-channel advertising campaign management platform that has many integrations and functions. With Marin software, advertisers across a wide range of platforms can combine purchase behavior to retarget their most profitable customers across Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, Google, Facebook, and other e-commerce sites. The solution has 3 applications that manage search, social media, and display campaigns. By fusing data from these disparate sources advertisers can create precise and highly valuable audience segments for retargeting across channels and across devices.
- Ability to leverage 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data to create more precise and targeted Ad messages.
- Automated bidding features and automation of key tasks such as adding negative keywords.
- Easily customizable reporting.
- Gives a complete overview across different paid search platforms so that you can compare how the same ads or keywords are performing across the disparate platforms.
- A live chat feature, which comes in handy when you have an urgent question.
5. Verizon Media Ad Platform
Verizon Media is the media division of Verizon Communications and it supplies advertisers and publishers with Ad Tech solutions such as SSP, DSP, a native ad marketplace, and Verizon Media Exchanges. Verizon Media Ad Platform allows advertisers to engage with consumers via top TV networks and streaming services, and exclusive inventory from their out-of-home (OOH) brands.
- Features Predictive Modeling for optimizing conversions and CPA based campaigns.
- Email receipt retargeting.
- Transparent reporting helps give more control.
- Reliable data for customization which aggregates billions of data signals daily and presents this information using a cross-device graph so that you can reach the audience that matters the most.
- Enables advertisers to be seen positively by keeping aligned with premium environments that their audiences trust more.
6. Criteo Dynamic Retargeting
Criteo Dynamic Retargeting is a product that delivers targeted ads during a shopper’s journey. The vendor says Criteo Dynamic Retargeting uses machine learning to serve up the most relevant ads and improve every campaign’s performance. The Criteo platform includes analytics modules that let you compare detailed device performance.
- With Criteo, you get total control over your data and you also get access to numerous campaign insights.
- Conversions insights can be broken down by campaign, product, device, and advertising channel.
- You get a placement analysis that reveals to you where your ads are displayed.
- Device analysis showing detailed device performance.
- Audience matching allows you to accurately target and re-engage more of your customer base with dynamic display ads across desktop and mobile.
- Dynamic retargeting campaigns that allow you to target visitors who’ve already shown an interest in your products with specific ads.
7. LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is a marketing platform for reaching audiences through the popular LinkedIn B2B content marketing platform. It provides access to an informed, professional content environment that has good quality traffic. LinkedIn Marketing includes modules like the Lead Accelerator which has segmentation features to improve conversion. You can use LinkedIn Marketing Solutions to generate high-quality, relevant professional leads, and to increase awareness and engagement.
- A simple and intuitive ad dashboard for analytics purposes.
- You can test and optimize to increase CTR and lower CPC.
- Account targeting of high-value opportunities at scale. LinkedIn segmentation enables businesses to target relevant audiences within specified target markets such as investment decision-makers, thought leaders, and other specialists who are more receptive to B2B messaging.
- Conversion tracking allows you to analyze the true impact of your LinkedIn ads so that you can optimize them to be even better.
- It features traditional metrics like impressions and clicks.
AdRoll is a great Advertising tool for retargeting audiences that have not turned into a lead or sale yet. Such prospects would otherwise fall through the cracks after forgetting to finalize things on their end. This is why smart marketers after spending money on digital ads to drive prospects to sales pages need to engage the prospects using these tools. AdRoll features reports that help evaluate the performance of the retargeting campaigns.
- The reporting dashboard is very detailed, clean, and easy to use.
- Real-time analytics gives you a view of what you spend and what the revenue for that spend is.
- AdRoll makes it extremely easy to track conversions.
- They have clear and detailed documentation on how to use the platform.
- Cross-platform reporting in one dashboard.
StackAdapt is a place where you can buy ads online. They offer a stack of tools on their native advertising Demand-side Platform (DSP) to target audiences who are relevant to your brand. These tools support programmatic advertising with audience discovery, B2B targeting, and engagement analytics among other features. StackAdapt plugs into 50+ data sources, has access to 50,000+ websites and apps. With StackAdapt you can target over a billion users online.
- In StackAdapt, you get access to a complete view of your campaign and how each element performed according to the campaign goals.
- It has an easy to use interface that anyone comfortable with modern SaaS apps will have no problem using.
- Contextual targeting and re-marketing work when building out top-funnel audiences.
- Ad performance reports that help you track your KPIs against your campaign goal.
- Ad conversion tracking.
- Ad attribution reporting.
- Cross-channel ad management.
- Ad forecasting and optimization.
10. Sprinklr Advertising
Sprinklr Advertising is a popular tool that is used by businesses to plan, launch, analyze performance, and optimize their ad campaigns in real-time. With Sprinklr, you get insightful data and reporting from your organic and paid social media channels.
- Offers a great visual resource for showcasing results to various stakeholders within an organisation.
- Sprinklr makes it easy to set-up reporting dashboards for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, VK, and other social media platforms.
- Ability to connect to many modern channels in one dashboard as opposed to logging into the different paid media managers.
- Highly customisable reporting which ensures that you’re tracking everything you need for your reporting.
- An Ads Manager that allows marketers to see an overview and high-level update on their current and past campaigns.
- Ability to measure your budget spending.
- Ability to export reports as PDF, PNG, PPT, or Excel.
11. Clever Ads
Clever Ads Analytics tools for Agencies are designed to improve the marketing strategy of agencies. They are designed by the Clever Ads team to make your life easier and give you full control over your campaigns and those of your clients, whenever and wherever you are.
Do you want to have all your campaigns optimized, up to date, and shown directly in your Google chat, Slack or MS Teams chat? All this and much more is what we can offer you. Our tools are designed to tell you what you need in order to improve your clients’ campaigns and get the best results.
You can also manage multiple ad accounts at the same time, have all the campaigns from any platform in one place: Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Ads, and configure alerts to get notified right when something important happens to your campaigns.
Reports are crucial. We are in the world of programmatic, real-time bidding, and the major advantage that each of these tools affords you is the ability to build, optimize, and report on campaigns, all in real-time. By effectively leveraging the Advertising Analytics tools highlighted in this post, you will be in a position to immensely improve your campaign performance.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data provides its users with a simpler platform for integrating data for analysis. It is a no-code data pipeline that can help you combine data from multiple sources and visualize it in your BI tool.
It provides you with a consistent and reliable solution to managing data in real-time, ensuring that you always have analysis-ready data in your desired destination.
Your job will be to focus on key business needs and perform insightful analysis using BI tools.
Wanna try Hevo? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial!
Share your thoughts on this list of advertising analytics tools in the comments below! You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.