The job of Marketers is to work on generating traffic and qualified leads through the company website. This makes it essential to understand the impact of handy Website SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Analysis tools for efficient Marketing campaigns. By understanding the website’s performance, specific performance issues, and receiving clear actionable feedback by using these tools you can help your firm establish a firm online presence.
This article talks about Website SEO Analysis in detail, as it delves into its importance in a Marketing pipeline and the key Website SEO Analysis tools to look out for in 2021.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Website SEO Analysis
- Understanding the Importance of Website SEO Analysis
- Top 5 Website SEO Analysis Tools
Introduction to Website SEO Analysis
Surely but slowly, search engines are getting smarter. By putting valuable information on them, you get rewards, such as the flow of traffic, authentic audience, high visibility, and required credibility. Because search engines demand an optimization strategy to rank your content, SEO Analysis is the best way to acquire a high rank.
Andrey Lipattey, Search Quality Senior Strategist at Google, stated that both high-quality content and link building are used by Google to improve the ranking of a particular website.
But the main problem is, Google or any other search engine doesn’t provide SEO rules. You require different trials and statistics to figure out the best way to increase ranking.
Website SEO Analysis entails a review of your website’s content, code, structure, and offsite authority to give you what is known as an SEO score. Website SEO Analysis then takes this score and uses it to compare your web presence with your competitors. A number of factors come into play that can affect your page’s rankings like:
- Quality and length of the web page’s content.
- Presence of quality backlinks pointing back to your website.
- The loading speed of web pages on your site.
- Presence of social signals pointing back to your website.
- Historical user behaviour and search intent for similar queries.
But before you begin your SEO Analysis process on a competitor website, you need to establish a baseline score. This means you need to have Analytics in place to keep a track of your website. Before you dive into jotting down your competitor’s metrics, you need to take a hard look at your own website and Marketing strategy. Basic information that you should be tracking are:
- Visits from non-branded organic search.
- The number and quality of inbound links.
- The number of visits per month.
- Visit-to-inquiry conversion rates.
- Page-to-page keyword densities, speeds, and word counts.
Understanding the Importance of Website SEO Analysis
SEO Analysis makes everything smart and super-easy. By conducting deep Website SEO Analysis, you can identify weak points and learn which areas require improvement. Instead of hiring an SEO or Digital Marketing expert, it is better to use Website SEO Analysis tools.
Due to the fact that Google and other search engines are oblivious to how your business functions in the real world. The search engines rank your enterprise on the basis of specific online factors. These factors are the answer to why a competitor might be outranking you despite the fact that you might have a more seasoned business.
It helps you identify the exact areas you are lacking behind your competitors, and the necessary changes you need to make to propel your Marketing campaign. It allows you to see the exact elements working in favour of your competitors that are making their pages more relevant and authoritative than yours. Website SEO Analysis should therefore be an early step in your Marketing optimization process.
But simply ranking well in Google’s organic search results isn’t enough. Your SEO strategy should be a part of a comprehensive Marketing strategy that considers metrics like Conversion Rate Optimization. This measures how well your website converts your visitors into your leads.
Hevo, A Simpler Alternative to Integrate your Data for Analysis
A fully-managed No-code Data Pipeline platform like Hevo helps you integrate and load data from 100+ different sources to a destination of your choice in real-time in an effortless manner. Hevo with its minimal learning curve can be set up in just a few minutes allowing the users to load data without having to compromise performance. Its strong integration with umpteenth sources provides users with the flexibility to bring in data of different kinds, in a smooth fashion without having to code a single line.
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Real-time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
You can try Hevo for free by signing up for a 14-day free trial.
Top 5 Website SEO Analysis Tools
SEO Analysis tools enable you to measure not only your performance but also the performance of your competitor. With the best Website SEO Analysis tools, you can unfold existing opportunities to stand out from the queue. These tools save your time from a dreary keyword search, data analysis, and manual methods to analyze your website.
Read, check and filter this list to find the best Website SEO Analysis tool for your business in 2021.
Founded in 2011 by Dmitry Gerasimenko, Ahrefs is an all-in-one SEO tool to perform the following functions:
- Site Audit: The Site Audit functionality allows you to explore those reasons that lower your website’s ranking. A Site Audit sneaks into all webpages to calculate the overall health score of your website.
- Site Explorer: It conducts all the duties of a competitive research tool; organic traffic research, backlink checker, and paid traffic research.
- Keywords Research: This important interface is used to determine what customers are exactly looking for.
- Content Explorer: It combines premium operators to build trustworthy relationships, explore the right timeliness, check low competitive topics and partnership opportunities.
- Rank Tracker: It constantly checks your website ranking and performance against your market players to deliver reports regularly.
Besides, Ahrefs offers free tools as well. You can use Webmaster tools, backlink checkers, broken link checkers, YouTube keywords, and so many other features without getting a subscription. Top leading companies, for example, Adobe, eBay, Expedia, Facebook, HuffPost, Netflix, Pinterest, Tripadvisor, Shopify, Uber, and SurveyMonkey are using Ahrefs. The list shows that Ahrefs is already popular in the Digital Marketing industry.
Ahrefs Pricing Model
There are four pricing options for Ahrefs: Lite, Standard, Advanced, and Agency. You can check their features here.
Visit Ahrefs to find out more about this Website SEO Analysis tool.
Founded in 2008, SEMrush is widely used by the world’s leading brands, including Walmart, Amazon, Nike, Booking.com, Boohoo, BNP Paribas, HP, Skyscanner, P&G, Quora, Forbes, Decathlon, Deloitte, IBM, Tesla, and Vodafone. The success of SEMrush doesn’t end here. Currently, it has 20,000+ partners and 7,000,000+ active users. Till now, the SEMrush company has already received 14 recognition awards as the best SEO software suite.
SEMrush is a software company that has designed an SEO toolkit. By having this SEO toolkit, you can grow organically and experience a 10x increase in revenue.
The top features of the SEO toolkit are as follows:
- SEO: It lets you unveil millions of keywords, including both national and local. SEMrush SEO toolkit empowers website creators to examine the backlink profile of any domain. You can execute SEO Audits and track SERP (Search Engine Research Pages) visibility daily.
- Content Marketing: This feature of SEMrush avoids the need for expert knowledge and professionals. It brings valuable topics to improve traffic and notifies you about SEO-friendly content. It has an SEO writing assistant to examine the readability, originality, tone-of-voice of your content in real-time.
- Market Research: The competitive research toolkit of SEMrush enables you to find niche players, game changers, and competitive leaders. You can analyze the traffic of any domain, explore the promotion tactics of your competitors and find tips to boost market share.
- Advertising: This toolkit helps you to increase your traffic through advertisement by investing only a minimal amount. You can identify the target audience according to gender, age, and interest, permitting you to uncover the actual concentration of the audience.
- Social Media: With the Social Media toolkit, you can fix those ads that don’t increase revenues. You can analyze, schedule, and post on social media. You can also track the performance of all posts and identify errors with them.
SEMrush Pricing Model
SEMrush offers three pricing plans; Pro, Guru, Business. However, users can create a custom flexible plan according to their specific requirements.
Visit SEMrush to explore more about the SEO toolkit.
3. Google Search Console
Previously known as Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console is a web service owned by Google that allows you to shine like a pro. If you’re a newbie, developer, SEO expert, businessman, or Marketer, the Search Console tool is a free Search Analytics software that teaches you about Website SEO Analysis tools and interface.
Users can improve the performance of a website on a Google search by measuring the site’s search traffic, analyzing impressions, clicks, positions, and fixing issues. With Google Console, webmasters can resolve common queries and bring an audience to their site. Whenever a Console monitors issues on your web pages, it alerts you instantly. It helps you to identify URLs affected by those issues and lets you resolve them quickly.
Google Console has helped Saramin, StyleCraze, Monster India, Jobrapido, ZipRecruiter, Eventbrite, and Rakuten companies. All these companies have seen better performance in terms of organic traffic and high ranking.
Google Search Console Pricing Model
The Google Search Console is available to users free of cost to all users having an active Google account.
Check Google Search Console now, and see how you can improve the visibility of your website.
4. Moz Pro
Moz Pro started its journey as a Website SEO Analysis tool in 2004 as a blog. Rand Fishkin and Gillian Muessig designed this blog for SEO experts. Different experts visited this platform to share their ideas and research work. Over time, the blog took the shape of a small consulting firm and allowed founders to design few SEO tools. And now, you can solve any SEO task through Moz Pro.
The all-in-one SEO toolkit has six features:
- Keyword Research: Moz Pro has been working since 2004 to collect a list of the most comprehensive keyword tools. The bucket of this right keyword tool empowers users to rank their website effectively and target the right audience in less time.
- Rank Tracking: The more you use the right keywords, the more right tracking you’ll achieve. With Moz Pro, you can monitor which keywords are ranking your website up and which are dropping the site’s performance. You can also analyze competitor’s strategies and investigate chances to fill keyword gaps.
- Site Crawl: The best way to boost the traffic of a website is to perform website crawling and auditing. Site Crawl features of Moz Pro monitor the health of a website, for instance, broken links, missing headings, title tags, and more. You can find and fix errors to receive exceptional traffic and peerless ranking.
- On-page Optimization: Moz Pro solution lets you identify customer needs. Thus, you put only those research materials that meet precisely. All in all, it drives more traffic, augments the audience, and boosts ranking.
- Link Research: Webmasters can escalate a quality link profile to acquire recognition and adhesion. You can also gain trusted links from industry and competitors through this feature.
- Custom Reports: Moz Pro delivers you custom reports about your efforts, improvement, and prior activities. You can share this report with your clients, team, and board of directors to attain constructive feedback and to achieve positive results of your efforts.
Zillow, Trivago, Razorfish, Alaska, Aaron’s, and 99designs are the top-notch users of Moz Pro.
Moz Pro Pricing Model
Standard, Medium, Large, and Premium are pricing options of Moz Pro. You can use a free 30-day trial version to understand Moz Pro features.
Try Moz Pro right now and acquire transparency for your business.
5. KW Finder
Like the other SEO Analysis tools, KW Finder has everything you’ll need to start your ranking journey. But unlike other Website SEO Analysis tools, KW finder has an easy-to-use interface and intuitive features. It is already trusted by world-class companies, among which Adidas, RetailMeNot, Alexa, Airbnb, and Skyscanner are common.
KW Finder is a notable and cost-effective research tool that allows companies and brands to find long-tail keywords with low SEO difficulty. Thereby, use the KW Finder SEO tool if you are a beginner and want to probe Website SEO Analytics.
The major drawback of KW Finder is that it doesn’t contain an all-in-one SEO software suite, like its competitors. Conversely, it is an affordable and user-friendly tool that allows you to:
- Search for long-tail keywords.
- Find local and national keywords.
- Search for long-tail keywords used by your competitors.
- Pull out the right list of keywords.
- Remove unprofitable keywords.
- Shape keywords by list.
KW Finder Pricing Model
There are three pricing plans of KW Finder: Basic, Premium, and Agency. You can check budget ranges here or get a 10-day free trial by creating an account at Mangools, which has designed KW Finder, SERPChecker (SERP Analysis), SERPWatcher (Rank Tracking), LinkMiner (Backlink Analysis), and SiteProfiler (SEO Metrics and Insights).
According to BrightEdge Research work, SEO drives 1000%+ traffic than organic social media platforms. It’s quite impressive stats, but you need a Website SEO Analysis tool to gain this organic traffic. The purpose of using Website SEO Analysis tools is to acquire more visibility, drive traffic and remove unprofitable content.
By keeping this in mind, you have seen the best 5 Website SEO Analytics tools in this blog post after exploring their importance in a business and getting a thorough understanding of Website SEO Analysis. You can select any one of them depending upon your budget and Marketing needs. Let us know what’s your favourite SEO tool in the comment section.
Extracting complex data from a diverse set of data sources can be a challenging task and this is where Hevo saves the day! Hevo offers a faster way to move data from Databases or SaaS applications into your Data Warehouse to be visualized in a BI tool. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code. You can try Hevo for free by signing up for a 14-day free trial. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs!