Datorama Salesforce is a data platform that is largely used to upload and visualizes marketing data. It is easy to understand and use so that any non-analysts can use it, but it is powerful and functional enough to aid Business Analysts and Data Scientists. Datorama is a platform that you can make your own and it can be comfortably used as a stand-alone unit or in conjunction with seemingly competitive data management platforms.
Although it is often confused as a Business Intelligence or Data Visualization tool, Datorama Salesforce is more accurately defined by its exceptional data management capabilities and remarkable visual communication capabilities.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Datorama Salesforce
Datorama Salesforce is a marketing intelligence platform that enables marketers to connect the entire ecosystem of their marketing data. It has the most extensive library of marketing API connectors and AI-powered data integrations available for use. This allows marketers to never lack the data they need to measure marketing performance and their campaign effectiveness.
You, as a marketer would require to act on the insights at the right moment of time. You would like to see the performance reports, the outcome for each strategy applied, and the benefits of marketing strategy into one single platform. Cross-platform marketing intelligence is the tool that can perform all the aforementioned tasks with utmost efficiency.
Datorama Salesforce is one such platform. Datorama Salesforce has an impressive set of robust and reliable data connectors as well as easy-to-use retrieval mechanisms for extracting data from popular data management platforms such as SAP Hana, AWS, Oracle, Vertica, and SQL server.
Here’s how the Datorama Salesforce marketing intelligence platform helps you hold every investment and activity accountable.
- Connect and unify all your marketing data and insights in one centralized platform across Marketing Cloud technologies and any other tools and technologies in the market.
- Analyze and report across all channels and campaigns so every stakeholder in the organization has the right information at their fingertips. Visualize AI-powered insights across all data to take action at scale to achieve KPIs.
- Act and collaborate to drive ROI to bring the organization together toward common goals using built-in activation and collaboration tools to connect your marketing technology stack and decision-makers.
Learn more about Datorama Salesforce.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as Salesforce, Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources (including 30+ free data sources like Salesforce ) and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo not only loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination but also enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code.
GET STARTED WITH HEVO FOR FREE[/hevoButton]
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
SIGN UP HERE FOR A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Datorama Salesforce Feature: Connect and Unify
Connecting and unifying data manually is not an easy task. Datorama Salesforce enables you to connect new channels, tools, and internal systems instantly to support measurement, reporting, and optimization. Datorama Salesforce makes it easy to bring data from various sources into the platform, no matter where it comes from, and then helps you make sense of it.
Datorama’s data integration, data modeling, and semantic layer combine deep in-the-box marketing expertise, AI machine learning, and easy extensibility to strike the perfect balance between automation and customization. Connecting and unifying all platforms, tools, and reports in one place becomes simple with smart assistive technology.
Key Integration Capabilities
- APIConnect: Access the most extensive—and fastest-growing—library of marketing APIs, plus popular databases, cloud storage platforms, and big data environments. Datorama APIs cover the full spectrum of the marketing and advertising technology ecosystem: social, search, display, video, programmatic, web analytics, CRM, email, and more.
- TotalConnect: Purpose-built for marketers, TotalConnect automates the ingestion, cleansing, collection, and data model mapping of all of your file-based reporting sources—crucial steps that manual approaches struggle to keep up with, even with advanced skill sets. Plus, continuous machine learning means Datorama keeps getting smarter, gaining insight from the hundreds of thousands of data streams active in the Datorama platform every day.
- LiteConnect: Simplify data ingestion and analysis of single data files. Using LiteConnect, drag data files into Datorama and watch Datorama visualize them instantly. LiteConnect doesn’t require any up-front data model considerations, so it’s perfect for ad hoc analysis and non-marketing sources such as sales data, geographic data, or weather data.
Datorama Salesforce Feature: Analyze and Report
Once all data is clean, integrated, and harmonized in one place, the next step is to mine it for insights. Datorama’s always-on optimization and reporting, striking visualizations, and AI machine learning give you the marketing intelligence you need to make smarter decisions.
Datorama Salesforce helps you to monitor and generate reports on all of your marketing data in a unified platform and provides each stakeholder with the right KPIs, trends, and drill-downs. Then optimize at the moment with AI-surfaced insights which are all accessible wherever you are, via web or mobile.
Key Insight Capabilities
- Data Canvas: A suite of visualization capabilities, Data Canvas combines dashboarding with sophisticated data discovery tools to enable you to create compelling, data-driven stories and analyses.
- SmartLenses: Our AI-powered one-click dashboards, SmartLenses, take care of KPI setup and data modeling from key channels automatically. Instantaneously see the most important metrics and trends that inform more effective business decisions and drive positive outcomes.
- Einstein Marketing Insights: AI-powered Einstein Marketing Insights analyze marketing campaigns and automatically reveal strategic tweaks so you can capitalize on what’s working and course-correct what’s not.
- Custom Analytics: Ready to deploy your own predictive or prescriptive models across all of your marketing data? Datorama provides analytics power users with deep analytical and developer tools including R and Python support.
Datorama Salesforce Feature: Act and Collaborate
After greeting valuable insights from the marketing data through Datorama you would need to act on the plans on working on the strategy depending on the path for further developments. Whether that’s through alerting your teams of important findings or modifying marketing campaign strategy, Datorama simplifies the process by connecting the right information to the right people and systems. That way, you can collaborate, manage campaigns, and activate your data across any platform. Datorama delivers intelligent goal monitoring, enterprise collaboration, and workflow automation across the full array of marketing technologies.
Key Activation Capabilities
- Activate: Conduct cross-platform actions and notifications. With Action Rules, use simple if/then logic to perform data-based actions. With the Activation Connector Library, connect to leading marketing platforms in just a few clicks to manage campaigns on Facebook, Google Ads, Twitter, and more, directly from within Datorama. Plus, use Webhooks or Python to create custom actions for any use case.
- Collaborate: Bring team collaboration to the next level right from within the dashboard in order to make informed decisions and ask questions within the context of your data. Share data and insights from the widget to dashboard level via live embeddable links, downloadable reports, or any image file type. Integrate with Slack or any chat app to broadcast data to all teams.
Datorama Salesforce Feature: Scalability and Security
Datorama Salesforce is a multitenant marketing analytics platform designed to support all business units and teams within global organizations—or all clients within agencies or other services organizations. We deliver high performance to users worldwide with no manual provisioning required. Our user and data security permissions can ensure everyone has access to the right information across all roles.
Benefits of Using Detorama Salesforce
Datorama’s roots come from the ad technology space, in fact, many of the largest media companies in the U.S. maintain a relationship with Datorama to support client and agency reporting needs.
What makes Datorama particularly unique for organizations working across the MadTech sector is its highly flexible and customizable support for onboarding ad serving platforms, billing systems, DSPs, audience management tools, site analytics, search, social, audience, and even points of sale data.
Datorama is a channel that provides the business the following benefits:
- Build a single, true source for all data, at an enterprise scale
- Connect and unify (structured and unstructured) data across data platforms
- Draw insights from data and action it through alerts and customizable publishing tools
- Take advantage of powerful data integration capabilities and tackle persistent areas such as pacing, goal setting, marrying 1st and 3rd party data platforms, and end of month billing challenges
Datorama allows advertisers, agencies, and publishers to pull data from a myriad of data sources, blend and create custom KPIs, and quickly build informative dashboards to analyze and draw insights from.
Through Machine Learning Datorama understands an array of common data types and instantly suggests possible relationships among data entities.
Datorama also provides harmonization and data blending capabilities to assist analysts with quickly pairing parent-to-child data relationships, custom classification based on external files, calculation types, or common naming patterns.
This article gave a comprehensive guide on Detorama Salesforce. Datorama Salesforce is a formidable data management and visualization platform and Salesforce’s acquisition of Datorama means the future of this platform is bright. This partnership will continue to meet today’s marketing data challenges with progressive tools and technologies and a strong product and engineering roadmap.
As Salesforce continues to apply much-needed competitive pressure to a highly fragmented data management and visualization ecosystem, look for Salesforce to continue to pair Tableau’s strong BI capabilities with Datorama’s data management capabilities.
While using the Salesforce App Cloud is insightful, it is a hectic task to Set Up the proper environment. To make things easier, Hevo comes into the picture. Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline and has awesome 100+ pre-built Integrations that you can choose from.
visit our website to explore hevo[/hevoButton]
Hevo can help you Integrate your data from numerous sources like Salesforce for free and load them into a destination to Analyze real-time data with a BI tool such as Tableau. It will make your life easier and data migration hassle-free. It is user-friendly, reliable, and secure.
SIGN UP for a 14-day free trial and see the difference!
Share your experience of learning about the Datorama Salesforce in the comments section below