HubSpot is a popular Customer Relationships Management (CRM) tool among organizations. It helps businesses to streamline their sales, marketing, and customer management activities.
Slack is a digital platform that connects businesses to the tools and people they work with daily. Thus, both HubSpot and Slack are important tools for businesses.
When using these two tools, one will spend a lot of time switching from one platform to another. Integration between these two platforms can save you from this. After the integration, you will be able to get HubSpot notifications, tasks, and slash commands directly within Slack. This will also save you from wasting time switching between the two tools. In this article, we will be discussing HubSpot Slack integration in detail.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to HubSpot
- Introduction to Slack
- Understanding the HubSpot Slack Integration Setup
- Understanding the Benefits of HubSpot Slack Integration
This is what you need for this article:
- A HubSpot account.
- A Slack account.
Introduction to HubSpot
Hubspot is a platform used by businesses to interact with their customers, leads, and evangelists. It comes with tools that businesses can use for sales, marketing, and services. These tools can also assist businesses in hosting their websites and landing pages, creating email sequences and blogs, and managing their interactions with customers and leads. Businesses can also use HubSpot to analyze the success of their marketing campaigns and track the behavior of their users.
Why should enterprises use HubSpot?
- Enterprises can use HubSpot’s drag and drop functionality to create their websites, which would save them from recruiting a designer or IT support team to look after the creating & functioning of their websites
- HubSpot’s website builder helps enterprises to personalize content for every web visitor and publish mobile-friendly content.
- HubSpot helps enterprises to enhance organic search results by providing a tool for discovering, tracking, and organizing keywords
- Clicks, impressions, and ROI (Return On Investment) for the enterprises from the digital ad campaigns can be measured using HubSpot
- Email marketing campaigns can be created and personalized using HubSpot and their performances can also be tracked
- The data generated while using HubSpot is a rich source of information, that businesses can use for decision-making
Introduction to Slack
Slack is a messaging tool for businesses. It connects individuals to the information that they need. Slack brings people together to work as one team, transforming the way organizations communicate.
Slack sends instant messages and it comes with many add-ins for other workplace tools. However, the add-ins are not a must for you to use Slack because its main function is to facilitate communication between people. It has two methods of chat, namely channels (the group chats) and direct message (DM).
Slack channels can be public or private. When a chat is public, any member can see and join it, but when it is private, only the members of the chat can see and invite others to the chat.
Simplify your Marketing Data Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
A fully managed No-code Data Pipeline platform like Hevo helps you integrate and load data from 100+ different sources to a destination of your choice in real-time in an effortless manner. Hevo with its minimal learning curve can be set up in just a few minutes allowing the users to load data without having to compromise performance. It helps transfer data from HubSpot to a destination of your choice for free. Its strong integration with umpteenth sources provides users with the flexibility to bring in data of different kinds, in a smooth fashion without having to code a single line.Get Started with Hevo for free
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- Transformations: Hevo provides preload transformations through Python code. It also allows you to run transformation code for each event in the pipelines you set up. You need to edit the event object’s properties received in the transform method as a parameter to carry out the transformation. Hevo also offers drag and drop transformations like Date and Control Functions, JSON, and Event Manipulation to name a few. These can be configured and tested before putting them to use.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources like Google Analytics, that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Understanding the HubSpot Slack Integration Setup
You can establish HubSpot Slack Integration from your HubSpot account. Follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Log into your HubSpot account and click the settings gear from the upper right.
Step 2: A new page will be opened. Click “Integrations” from the vertical navigation bar shown on the left. Choose the “Connected apps” option.
Step 3: Click the “Visit App Marketplace” button on the upper right.
Step 4: A new page will be opened. Use the search bar to search for Slack. Just type “Slack” in the search bar and it will be suggested to you.
Step 5: The Slack app page will be opened. You can visit the various parts of the page to know what integration means. Click the “Install app” button on the upper right.
Step 6: A new window will pop up and prompt you to provide the details of your workspace. If you are already logged into a workspace, you will be prompted to allow HubSpot to access the workspace. Click the “Allow” button.
You will then be taken to the list of connected apps in Hubspot and you will see that Slack will be one of them.
The integration was successful.
Understanding the Benefits of HubSpot Slack Integration
The HubSpot Slack integration provides many features which can benefit your business. Below are some of the ways on how you can use the HubSpot Slack integration:
- HubSpot Slack Integration Benefits: Adding HubSpot Tasks to Slack
- HubSpot Slack Integration Benefits: Receive HubSpot Notifications in Slack
- HubSpot Slack Integration Benefits: Gather HubSpot Information Using Slack Commands
- HubSpot Slack Integration Benefits: Improve Conversational Marketing
HubSpot Slack Integration Benefits: Adding HubSpot Tasks to Slack
The integration will make it easy for you to create a task from any Slack message. The created task can then be associated with a company, contact, or deal in HubSpot directly via Slack. This will help you save time, effort, and avoid forgetting to complete certain tasks.
HubSpot Slack Integration Benefits: Receive HubSpot Notifications in Slack
After the integration, you will be able to receive your HubSpot notifications as Slack messages. HubSpot normally sends notifications via email, making it easy for them to get lost. The integration will save you from this. It will also help you to integrate with your leads quickly. The notifications are normally about when a prospect fills a form when you are assigned a new contact when you are assigned a new deal and more.
HubSpot Slack Integration Benefits: Gather HubSpot Information Using Slack Commands
The integration will allow you to use Slack to find information that is stored in your HubSpot account. This will save you from having to search through many HubSpot files. You can search for this information using slash commands.
HubSpot Slack Integration Benefits: Improve Conversational Marketing
Conversational marketing is very important today. Most people are turning into live chats and chatbots to get answers to their questions. A merger between the Slack and HubSpot conversations tool will improve your conversational marketing strategy. HubSpot is a great conversational marketing platform, and integration with Slack will make it even better.
You’ve learned more about the HubSpot CRM and the WordPress Content Management System in this article, along with the steps involved in setting up HubSpot WordPress Integration.
Extracting complex data from a diverse set of data sources can be a challenging task and this is where Hevo saves the day!Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo offers a faster way to move data from Databases or SaaS applications into your Data Warehouse to be visualized in a BI tool. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code. It helps transfer data from HubSpot to a destination of your choice for free. You can try Hevo for free by signing up for a 14-day free trial. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs!
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.