As the entire world moves into the virtual mode, many companies have moved to digital workspaces. The real challenge lies in creating clear project visibility and a better understanding of the work as a whole and most importantly keeping track of the work progress. Trello reporting has revolutionized the entire process by providing a very clear picture of the team functioning, project progress, and other status updates from anywhere across the globe.
Trello is a productivity and project management tool with a pervasive visual framework. Trello has introduced new ways to visualize your data in different views to manage the work to be done, overdue tasks, tasks at risk, tasks assigned for each person, and many more. Your entire project reporting work is made easy with Trello reporting.
This blog will help you understand Trello Dashboard View in detail elaborating the different aspects involved in its working. You will also get to know about Trello and its attributes along with the in-depth working of the Dashboard View. This blog will also elaborate on the benefits of Trello Dashboard View.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Trello
- Understanding Trello Reporting using Dashboard View
- Benefits of Reporting with Trello’s Dashboard View
- Understanding the Working of Trello Reporting Dashboard View
Introduction to Trello
Trello is basically a project management tool that helps you to organize your projects into boards. Trello is an easy-to-use and flexible collaboration tool that allows you to create cards to track your tasks. These cards are organized by using lists and form boards for each project.
Trello helps you to simplify your team’s work process and increase productivity. Trello makes it an indispensable tool with its reasonable timeframes,well-organized cards, and board system, robust security, searchable database, and many more integrations. Trello reporting has acclaimed to end the woes of leaders to work efficiently with their team, putting an end to all the reporting and management issues. This comprehensive guide will help you know more about Trello.
Understanding Trello Reporting using Dashboard View
The Trello Dashboard View provides meaningful insights with just a gaze. Trello Reporting addresses the common reporting and management issues and provides a hassle-free environment for the company. This reporting tool by Trello will give you a perfect way to balance between the everyday tasks and your entire project.
The Dashboard View helps your team in understanding your project progress, pulls insights to improve the inefficiencies, and provides a clear picture of the project status to the stakeholders. The workload management can be seen in this bird’s eye view which will avoid bottlenecks before they even begin.
Knowing the entire workflow and progress will help your team stay on track and will increase your overall efficiency. The Dashboard View provides the task status of each team member which will avoid team burnouts. For more information on Trello’s dashboard view, click here.
Benefits of Reporting with Trello’s Dashboard View
Here are a few benefits of leveraging the Dashboard View for your use case:
- The Trello reporting with Dashboard view keeps everyone in the team/company aligned on the big picture and creates a highly motivating environment to work in. Since everyone in the team gets to see exactly what the other team members are doing and the overall project status, this will help your team to avoid last-minute chaos.
- The four default charts on card counts per filter provide ample useful insights in just a picture. The cards per list chart will give you the number of tasks that have been completed, that are in progress, and the upcoming tasks in the week ahead. You and your team can plan accordingly just by looking at this plot.
- The cards per due date chart will give the number of overdue cards or that has due on that day and the cards that are completed. This will help your team to resort immediately to the overdue cards and redistribute the work and complete it at the earliest.
- The cards per member plot will show the number of tasks assigned for each team member. This Trello reporting will help you prevent inconsistencies as well as provides options to shuffle tasks among your team to avoid overloading of work on a single person and also reduces the chances of team burnouts.
- The cards per label chart will give a picture of the number of tasks under each label that you’ve customized. For instance, if you have given labels based on the priority of the tasks, you will be able to see the number of high-priority tasks you and your team have for that day. This will help your team to work efficiently and progressively grow better.
Simplify your Trello ETL and Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
A fully managed No-code Data Pipeline platform like Hevo Data helps you integrate and load data from 100+ sources (including 30 Free Data Sources) like Trello to a destination of your choice in real-time in an effortless manner.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Hevo with its minimal learning curve can be set up in just a few minutes allowing the users to load data without having to compromise performance. Its strong integration with umpteenth sources allows users to bring in data of different kinds in a smooth fashion without having to code a single line.
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Transformations: Hevo provides preload transformations through Python code. It also allows you to run transformation code for each event in the Data Pipelines you set up. You need to edit the event object’s properties received in the transform method as a parameter to carry out the transformation. Hevo also offers drag and drop transformations like Date and Control Functions, JSON, and Event Manipulation to name a few. These can be configured and tested before putting them to use.
- Connectors: Hevo supports 100+ integrations to SaaS platforms, files, databases, analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Amazon Redshift, Snowflake Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, SQL Server, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL databases to name a few.
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Understanding the Working of Trello Reporting Dashboard View
Here are a few key aspects to help you understand the working of Trello’s Dashboard
- Accessing the Trello’s Dashboard View
- Using the Trello’s Dashboard View
- Features of Trello’s Dashboard View
Accessing the Trello’s Dashboard View
To get started with the dashboard view of Trello Reporting, you need to click on the Views Switchers in the top left corner of the Trello board, and then select “Dashboard” there.
Here is an example of Trello Reporting Dashboard View in action:
Using the Trello’s Dashboard View
The Trello Reporting Dashboard View gives you four charts with the cards count per filter, by default. The cards per list, cards per member, and cards per due date are given in the bar chart while the cards per label are given in the pie chart by default. You can customize each of these tiles in Trello Reporting according to your use case.
Features of Trello’s Dashboard View
These are the three main features in Trello’s Dashboard view:
- Hover for more
- Historical data
You can customize your Dashboard View according to your need by adding, editing, or deleting tiles in your Dashboard. You can edit or delete a tile by clicking the “…” in the top right corner of a tile.
You can edit your visualization plots as well as the data used on your board. You are allowed to switch between a bar graph, line chart, and pie chart. You can also change the type of data (cards per member, cards per due date, etc) that you would wish to visualize in that filter.
For adding a new tile, just click on the “+” at the bottom of the Dashboard view.
Hover for more
You can hover your mouse over any area on a chart or a graph to get more numeric details in Trello Reporting. This will give you the number of cards included in the filter’s count.
You can have a check on the work progress over time with this historical reporting in the dashboard view. This historical reporting gives options to view cards per list, per label, per member, and perdue date status in the past 30 days. Trello reporting of the historical data will help you stay on track throughout the entire project and also review your work.
In this blog, you would have got a clear understanding of working with Trello’s dashboard view and the benefits of Trello Reporting. It also gives a brief introduction to Trello. There are also a lot of exciting features such as drill-downs, big number tiles, export, and etc that are yet to be released by Trello which will definitely leverage the functionality of the dashboard Reporting.
Extracting complex data from a diverse set of data sources such as Trello can be a challenging task and this is where Hevo saves the day!Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data offers a faster way to move data from 100+ data sources such as SaaS applications such as Trello or Databases into your Data Warehouse to be visualized in a BI tool. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.