As the data automation industry goes under a series of transformations, thanks to new strategic autonomous tools at our disposal, we now see a shift in how enterprises operate, cultivate, and sell value-driven services. At the same time, product-led growth paves the way for a productivity-driven startup ecosystem for better outcomes for every stakeholder.
Table of Contents
So, as one would explain, data automation is an autonomous process to collect, transfigure, or store data. Data automation technologies are in the use to execute time-consuming tasks that are recurring and replaceable to increase efficiency and minimize cost.
Innovative use of data automation can enable enterprises to provide a superior user experience, inspired by custom and innovative use to cater to pressure points in the customer lifecycle. To cut a long story short, data automation can brush up user experience and drive better outcomes.
In this article, we will talk about how data automation and its productivity-led use cases are transforming industries worldwide. We will discuss how data automation improves user experience and at the same time drive better business outcomes.
Table of Contents
- Why Data Automation?
- What Is Data Warehouse Automation?
- Customer Centricity Benefiting From Data Automation
- Customer And Data Analytics Enabling Competitive Advantage
- Four Use Cases Disrupting Legacy Operations Today
- Ways Data Automation is Changing The Way Work Gets Done
Why Data Automation?
Data automation has been transforming the way work gets done. Automation has helped companies empower teams by increasing productivity and nudging data transfer passivity. By automating bureaucratic activities from enterprises across vertices, we increase productivity, revenue, and customer satisfaction — quicker than before. Today, data automation has gained enough momentum that you just simply can’t execute without it.
As one would expect, data automation has come with its own unique sets of challenges. But it’s the skill lag and race to save cost that contradicts and creates major discussion in the data industry today. Some market insights are as follows:
- A 2017 McKinsey report says, “half of today’s work activities could be automated by the end of 2055” — Cost reduction is prioritized.
- A 2017 Unit4 study revealed, “office workers spent 69 days in a year on administrative tasks, costing companies $5 trillion a year” — a justification to automate.
- And another research done by McKinsey estimated its outcome by surveying 1500 executives across industries and regions, out of which 66% of respondents believed that “addressing potential skills gaps related to automation/digitization was a top-ten priority” — data literacy is crucial in a data-driven environment.
What is Data Warehouse Automation?
A data warehouse is a single source of data truth, it works as a centralized repository for data generated from multiple sources. Each set of data has its unique use cases. The stored data helps companies generate business insights that are data predictive to help mitigate early signs of market nudges.
Using Data Warehouse Automation (DWA) we automate data flow, from third-party sources to the data warehouses such as Redshift, Snowflake, and BigQuery. But shifting trends tell us another story — a shift in reverse. We have seen an increased demand for data-enriching applications like Hevo Activate — to transfer the data from data warehouses to CRMs like Salesforce and HubSpot.
Nevertheless, an agile data warehouse automation solution with a unique design, quick deployment settings, and no-code stock experience will lead its way. Let’s list out some of the benefits:
- Data Warehouse Automation solutions provide real-time, source to destination, ingestion, and update services.
- Automated and continuous refinements facilitate better business outcomes by simplifying data warehouse projects.
- Automated ETL processes eliminate any reoccurring steps through auto-mapping and job scheduling.
- Easy-to-use user interfaces and no-code platforms are enhancing user experience.
Empower Success Teams With Customer-data Analytics Using Hevo Activate
Hevo Activate helps you unify & directly transfer data from data warehouses and other SaaS & Product Analytics platforms like Amplitude, to CRMs such as Salesforce & HubSpot, in a hassle-free & automated manner.
Hevo Activate manages & automates the process of not only loading data from your desired source but also enrich & transform data into an analysis-ready format — without having to write a single line of code. Hevo Activate takes care of pre-processing data needs and allows you to focus on key business activities, to draw compelling insights into your product’s performance, customer journey, high-quality leads, and customer retention through a personalized experience.
Check out what makes Hevo Activate amazing.
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo Activate, with its strong integration with 100+ sources, allows you to transfer data quickly & efficiently. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Secure: Hevo Activate has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures data is handled safely and cautiously with zero data loss.
- Data Transformation: It provides a simple interface to perfect, modify, and enrich the data you want to transfer.
- Tremendous Connector Availability: Hevo Activate houses a diverse set of connectors that authorize you to bring data in from multiple data sources such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, Jira, and Oracle. And even data-warehouses such as Redshift and Snowflake are in an integrated and analysis-ready format.
- Live Support: The Hevo Activate team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
Get Customer-Centric with Hevo Activate today! Sign up here for exclusive early access into Activate!
Customer Centricity Benefiting From Data Automation
Today’s enterprises prefer tools that help customer-facing staff achieve greater success. Assisting customers on every twist and turn with unique use cases and touchpoints is now the name of the game. In return, the user touchpoint data is analyzed, to better engage customer-facing staff.
Data automation makes customer data actionable. As data is available for the teams to explore, now companies can offer users competent customer service, inspired by unique personalized experiences.
A train of thought: Focusing on everyday data requests from sales, customer success, and support teams, we can ensure success and start building a sophisticated CRM-centric data automation technology. Enriching the CRM software with simple data requests from teams mentioned above, can, in fact, make all the difference.
Customer and Data Analytics Enabling Competitive Advantage
Here, data automation has a special role to play. The art and science of data analytics are entangled with high-quality data collection and transformation abilities. Moving lightyears ahead from survey-based predictive analytics procedures, we now have entered a transition period, towards data-driven predictive insights and analytics.
Thanks to better analytics, we can better predict user behavior, build cross-functional teams, minimize user churn rate, and focus first on the use cases that drive quick value.
Four Use Cases Disrupting Legacy Operations Today
We can’t limit today’s autonomous tools to their primitive use cases as modern organizations generate data that is both unstructured and structured. Setting the COVID-19 pandemic an example of X-Analytics’s early use case: X-Analytics helped medical and public health experts by analyzing terabytes of data in the form of videos, research papers, social media posts, and clinical trials data.
2. Decision Intelligence
Decision intelligence helps companies gain quick, actionable insights using customer/product data. Decision intelligence can amplify user experience and improve operations within the companies.
3. Blockchain in Data & Analytics
Smart contracts, with the normalization of blockchain technology, have evolved. Smart contracts increase transparency, data quality, and productivity. For instance, a process in a smart contract is initiated only when certain predetermined conditions are met. The process is designed to remove any bottlenecks that might come in between while officializing an agreement.
4. Augmented Data Management:
As the global service industry inclines towards outsourcing the data storage and management needs, getting insights will become more complicated and time-consuming. Using AI and ML to automate lackluster tasks can reduce manual data management tasks by 45%.
Data Automation is Changing the Way Work Gets Done
Changing user behavior and customer buying trends are altering market realities today. At the same time, the democratization of data within organizations has enabled customer-facing staff to generate better results. Now, teams are encouraged, by design, to take advantage of data, to make compelling, data-driven decisions.
Today, high-quality data is an integral part of a robust sales and marketing flywheel. Hence, keeping an eye on the future, treating relationships like partnerships and not just one-time transactional tedium, generates better results.
Alas, the time has come to say goodbye to our indulgence in recurring data transfer customs, as we embrace change happening in front of our eyes. Today, data automation has cocooned out of its early use cases and has aww-wittingly blossomed to benefit roles that are, in practice, the first touchpoint in any customers’ life cycle. And what about a startup’s journey to fully calibrate the product’s offering — how can we forget!?
Today’s data industry has fallen sick of unstructured data silos, and wants an unhindered flow of analytics-ready data to facilitate business decisions– small or big, doesn’t matter. Now, with Hevo Activate, directly transfer data from data warehouses such as Snowflake or any other SaaS application to CRMs like HubSpot, Salesforce, and others, in a fully secure and automated manner.
Hevo Activate has taken advantage of its robust analytics engine that powers a seamless flow of analysis-ready customer and product data. But, integrating this complex data from a diverse set of customers & product analytics platforms is challenging; hence Hevo Activate comes into the picture. Hevo Activate has strong integration with other data sources that allows you to extract data & make it analysis-ready. Now, become customer-centric and data-driven like never before!
Give Hevo Activate a try by signing up for a 14-day free trial today.