Shopify is one of the best-in-class E-Commerce or setting up an Online Store in only a few minutes. This platform contains cutting-edge and intuitive functions that cater to all of your demands and enable you to create and build flawless stores. You may also use it to personalize your website for a more tailor-made customer experience.
Shopify has a lot of features, and you may expand its capability by using Shopify Apps available in its marketplace. While it’s recommended to explore the entire App Store, these ten Shopify Apps are among the best for your online store. These Shopify Apps will undoubtedly assist you in increasing Sales, Retaining Consumers, and improving your Online Reputation.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Shopify
Shopify is a Cloud-based platform that comes with a shopping cart and an online store. It allows enterprises to set up an Online Store fast and easily. Shopify has become a household name for All-in-one E-Commerce solutions, with over one million businesses using the platform in over 100 countries. Shopify is ideal for many E-Commerce businesses that desire inexpensive initial costs and a simple user interface.
Shopify is ideal for merchants who wish to sell their items through many Sales Channels, including the Web, Mobile, Social Media, Marketplaces, Physical locations, and Pop-up Shops. From the Shopify Admin Dashboard, you can monitor all Sales Channels, from building and administering an Online Store to receiving payments, managing your inventory, and tracking and responding to orders.
Shopify has a wide range of plans and pricing options, making it a viable solution for both startups and large businesses. You may customize your website with Shopify’s easy-to-use Design Templates. To get the most out of Shopify, you can connect it to other major Sales channels like Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, and other third-party integrations to boost your Sales and Revenue.
Key Features of Shopify
- Easy to Set Up and Use: Shopify is a straightforward platform that is easy to set up and use.
- Integrations with Other Apps: As Shopify is so easy to integrate with other apps, the platform promises a lot of customization options.
- Optimized Search Engine: Once your store is up and operating, it’s vital to make it search engine friendly. Search Engine Optimization is essential for guaranteeing that shoppers looking for your products can easily reach your website.
- Excellent Customer Service: Using this E-Commerce platform, online sellers can get reliable, round-the-clock customer service.
A fully managed No-code Data Pipeline platform like Hevo Data helps you integrate and load data from 100+ Different Sources (40+ Free Data Sources) like Shopify to a Data Warehouse or Destination of your choice in real-time in an effortless manner. Hevo with its minimal learning curve can be set up in just a few minutes allowing the users to load data without having to compromise performance.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
It helps transfer data from Shopify to a destination of your choice for free. Its strong integration with umpteenth sources allows users to bring in data of different kinds in a smooth fashion without having to code a single line.
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Connectors: Hevo supports 100+ Integrations to SaaS platforms like Shopify, files, Databases, analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, SQL Server, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL Databases to name a few.
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources (including 40+ free sources) such as Shopify, that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo Team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Top 10 Shopify Apps
A Shopify App adds to the platform’s existing features. The majority of Shopify Apps are created by third-party developers rather than Shopify itself.
You can design an App to add functionality to Shopify stores and extend the merchant experience, as well as to provide customers with unique purchasing experiences. You can also integrate data from your Shopify store into your app, platform, or integration.
Merchants utilize Shopify Apps to help expand their business, link with external services and add functionality to their Shopify admin to adapt experiences to their individual needs. Below are the few Shopify Apps that you must check out.
1) Plug in SEO
Plug in SEO keeps an eye on your Online Store and ensures that your SEO is in good shape. This program will identify all SEO features of your store automatically once loaded, including keywords, speed, blog content, broken links, and other SEO issues, so you won’t have to check each page individually. It’s one of the most effective SEO Shopify Apps available.
Key Features of Plug in SEO
While Social Media Marketing is an excellent way to attract visitors to your website, Search Engines can assist you in attracting more consistent traffic that is easier to convert. Plug-in SEO is ideal for individuals who wish to manage their SEO without putting in a lot of effort. A few of the key features of Plug in SEO:
- When there is an SEO issue, it sends out an Email Alert.
- It provides free guidance, including code snippets, for improving SEO in order to acquire organic visitors.
Basic SEO scanning is available for free. You may purchase a premium edition for $20 per month from their official website to gain extra features.
Abandoned Carts are an area where you’re missing out on Sales. There has been a considerable increase in cart abandonment during the previous few years. You may attract such customers to return to your web store and buy the things they’ve already considered using web-based push notifications.
Key Features of PushOwl
PushOwl is a strong program for reminding clients about Abandoned Items, Sending Back-in-Stock Alerts, and increasing Overall Sales. A few of the key features of PushOwl are:
- For Abandoned Carts, it sends out customized messages and reminders.
- It notifies you when items are back in stock to help you sell more.
- When the product is delivered, it sends out a review notification.
PushOwl offers a free trial period of up to 500 impressions. Paid plans begin at $19 per month after that.
3) Form Builder
Form Builder is a tool that allows you to develop Custom Forms for your Shopify store. Your visitors will be able to contact you, place special orders, donate money, and provide feedback using simple forms.
Key Features of Form Builder
With Form Builder, you can generate more Leads and ensure a more tailored shopping experience for your clients. A well-designed form will also draw more attention to your merchandise. The key markers of Form Builder are:
- Install with a single click and begin developing your form right now.
- Create a stunning form without knowing how to code.
Form Builder has a free plan that is functional, as well as a $10 per month Pro plan with more capabilities.
Among the greatest Shopify Apps, Oberlo is a personal favorite. It’s a dropshipping business that lets you identify popular products online and sell them right away.
Key Features of Oberlo
This program is ideal for people who want to start a Dropshipping Business rather than a Traditional Inventory Business. By integrating Oberlo, you can quickly track your shipments.
Find hot products to dropship from vendors all over the world. A few of the key features of Oberlo are:
- Find in-trend products to dropship from vendors all over the world.
- Ship straight from the provider to the customer, with no intermediaries.
- Within a few simple clicks, you can keep track of all of your orders.
Oberlo is completely free to use for your new E-Commerce store. However, as your business expands, you’ll need to upgrade to a premium plan, which starts at $29.90 per month and includes all of the essential features.
Printful is a printing solution, available in the Shopify Apps Marketplace. Printful is a printing service that you can use to start an online boutique selling personalized items at a low cost. Printful will create and send orders on your behalf every time you receive one.
Key Features of Printful
Printful is a fantastic way to sell a wide range of products without having to get involved in the manufacturing process. You can rapidly add new things to your store, and you won’t have to worry about stocking up since Printful produces everything on demand. A few of the key features of Printful are:
- Custom t-shirts, posters, mugs, and other items can be sold.
- There’s no need to create an inventory.
You may get started using this App right away without having to pay anything. Each new order on your Printful account, however, will incur a cost.
6) Return Magic
There are many customers that want to return products. This will happen no matter what you do. Indeed, the typical Return Rate for E-Commerce is around 30%, so it might be a large number of people.
Return Magic streamlines the returns process by allowing you to automate cash and gift card refunds, give exchanges, produce and print return labels automatically, and set automation rules to personalize your customers’ returns experience.
Key Features of Return Magic
You’re going to get returns, so make the most of it. Return Magic can also help you convert more of your returns to gift cards instead of cash refunds. That implies you’ll get the money from the customer, even if the returns process costs you a little. Below are the few markers of Return Magic:
- Offer cash refunds, gift cards, or exchanges through your own branded returns gateway.
- To regulate how return processes function, you can set up Automated Rules.
Return Magic provides a free 30-day trial. Following that, plans begin at $10 per month and increase based on the volume of your returns.
7) Referral Candy
Customers who enjoy your items are more inclined to tell a friend about them. You could be losing out on some good Sales if you don’t have a Referral Program. ReferralCandy is one of the Shopify Apps that allows you to create Personalized Referral Programs for your online store.
Key Features of ReferralCandy
ReferralCandy is among the top ideal Shopify Apps to invest in if you don’t want to lose Sales by disregarding word-of-mouth recommendations. The highlighters of the ReferralCandy App are:
- It provides an easy-to-use Dashboard for monetizing referrals.
- To make the referral process easier, automatic incentive delivery is available.
A 30-day free trial is available to get you started with this software. Monthly rates begin at $49 per month.
Seguno is one of the fantastic Shopify Apps for implementing Internet Marketing and converting new clients into repeat customers. Seguno makes it simple for you to send welcome emails to new clients. The program also sends thank-you emails to your customers and helps them trust you. This is particularly beneficial in the long run because it ensures that customers remember your brand.
Key Features of Seguno
Something as simple as a welcome Email can help online retailers create trust with visitors. Seguno is ideal for those who don’t want to irritate their customers with long-form Sales Content and instead want to express gratitude for their purchase. A few of the key features of Seguno are:
- Using an automated system sends out fast welcome and thank-you emails.
- Assists in converting new clients into long-term customers.
- Helps with abandoned carts by using dynamic recommendations.
- Creates one-of-a-kind discount coupons.
Seguno is free for the first 250 subscribers.
Kit App is a fantastic Social Media Marketing App that aids in the creation and management of effective campaigns.
Key Features of Kit
This is one of the best Shopify Apps for Social Marketing. While you’re sleeping, you can use it to launch profitable commercial initiatives. Highlighting features of the Kit App are:
- AI can assist you in locating targeted traffic for your store.
- Using the simple Messenger interface, create Facebook and Instagram advertising.
This Shopify app is completely free to use.
Smile is another Marketing App available in the Shopify Apps marketplace. Referral Marketing is another excellent strategy to increase revenue. Smile App can be used to encourage additional purchases from your Audience by spreading the word about your online store.
Key Features of Smile
Smile App is an excellent option for online retailers who want to create a loyalty program. Smile stands out among the best Shopify Apps thanks to its user-friendly backend. Here are a few of the highlighting features of Smile App:
- You can create a loyalty program based on Points, Referrals, or VIP Status to drive more Sales.
- Smile Analytics makes it simple to check the results.
Smile is a freemium App, which means you may try it out for free. For more advanced features, upgrade to the premium plan.
As organizations expand their businesses, managing large volumes of data becomes crucial for achieving the desired efficiency. Working with Shopify Apps power stakeholders and management to collaborate their workflow and build a quality product, meeting the requirements with ease. In case you want to export data from a source of your choice such as Shopify into your desired Database/destination then Hevo Data is the right choice for you!
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data provides its users with a simpler platform for integrating data from 100+ sources such as Shopify for Analysis. It is a No-code Data Pipeline that can help you combine data from multiple sources. You can use it to transfer data from multiple data sources into your Data Warehouse, Database, or a destination of your choice. It helps transfer data from Shopify to a destination of your choice for free. It provides you with a consistent and reliable solution to managing data in real-time, ensuring that you always have Analysis-ready data in your desired destination.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at our unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs!
Share your experience of learning about Shopify Apps! Let us know in the comments section below!