MailChimp is a well-known Email Marketing service that also doubles as a Marketing Automation platform. The main focus of MailChimp is to help you talk and manage your customers, clients, and other parties. MailChimp offers a vast multitude of templates to choose from based on your specific needs to cater to the needs of the customer. It has templates ranging from fairly basic ones to responsive and editable templates that can help boost your business growth and garner the attention of your audience.
This blog talks about the Best MailChimp Templates that you can leverage to boost your Email Marketing campaign. It gives a deep insight into the features and benefits of each template along with the use case that they are best recommended for. This article discusses both free and premium templates and compares them side-by-side to help you make an educated guess before deciding on the Best MailChimp Templates for your business.
Table of Contents
Introduction to MailChimp
MailChimp’s approach to Marketing focuses on Beautifully Designed Campaigns, Healthy Contact Management Practices, and Powerful Data Analysis. The primary idea is to help you become a better Marketer in the process. MailChimp allows you to bring your marketing channels, audience data, and insights together so that you can reach your goals faster: all through a single platform.
Here are a few benefits of using MailChimp:
- Low Costs: MailChimp is a beginner-friendly tool that can be used by small businesses that don’t have much capital, to begin with. MailChimp’s free plan is perfect for companies with less than 2000 subscribers, sending less than 12,000 emails/month.
- Divide Your Mailing List: You can divide your list according to specific groups so that you can easily customize your email messages for different audiences. For example, you can create a separate group for customers who have been unresponsive for a long time and build a re-engagement campaign that targets this mailing list.
- Grow Your Mailing List: MailChimp allows you to grow your mailing list through customizable and easy-to-use signup forms that can be embedded on your website.
- Provide Value: There are various ways to provide value to your customers. One such way is through discount coupons. You can easily personalize MailChimp’s Email Templates to use for your promotional campaigns.
- Track Email Results: MailChimp provides valuable insights on how your campaigns are performing. This means you get constant updates regarding how many people are opening your emails and how many are subscribing or unsubscribing.
A fully managed No-code Data Pipeline platform like Hevo Data helps you integrate and load data from 100+ different sources like MailChimp to a destination of your choice in real-time in an effortless manner.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Hevo with its minimal learning curve can be set up in just a few minutes allowing the users to load data without having to compromise performance. Its strong integration with umpteenth sources allows users to bring in data of different kinds in a smooth fashion without having to code a single line.
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Transformations: Hevo provides preload transformations through Python code. It also allows you to run transformation code for each event in the Data Pipelines you set up. You need to edit the event object’s properties received in the transform method as a parameter to carry out the transformation. Hevo also offers drag and drop transformations like Date and Control Functions, JSON, and Event Manipulation to name a few. These can be configured and tested before putting them to use.
- Connectors: Hevo supports 100+ integrations to SaaS platforms, files, databases, analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Amazon Redshift, Snowflake Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, SQL Server, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL databases to name a few.
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Best MailChimp Templates for Email Marketing
This section will discuss the best MailChimp Templates you can leverage to level up your Email Marketing campaign. Here are the two types of Templates discussed:
MailChimp Free Newsletter Templates
Here are a few examples of the best MailChimp Free Email Templates:
The Architect Template is one of the best MailChimp templates that you can avail of for free. It uses a dark theme that’s fairly easy to use and very well organized. This allows you to streamline your Email Marketing campaign to boost business growth.
The Narrative Template is a free MailChimp template that you can use to boost your Email Marketing campaign. It is designed to be simple, which makes it fairly easy for you to add your branding to your layout that makes it one of the best MailChimp templates.
The Photographer Template is one of the best MailChimp Templates that you can get for free if you are looking for MailChimp Templates for your photography studio. The Photographer Template is editable and is deemed reliable since it has been tested on over 30 email clients.
The Summer Template allows you to share summer news with your email list. It is a free template and can be easily tweaked to deliver seasonal news or offers to your prospective clients. It is deemed as one of the best MailChimp templates owing to its appealing design offering bright, fresh colors and ease of use.
Antwort is a responsive MailChimp Template that has been diligently tested across environments and email clients, which makes it one of the best MailChimp Templates in the marketplace. These layouts leverage universally compatible HTML tables. These HTML tables also include nest tables to focus on more complex content organization. Its FAQ section and style guide allow you to troubleshoot and customize your emails as you create them.
The Colorlib Newsletter is a free-to-download MailChimp Newsletter Template. It is considered one of the best MailChimp templates due to its responsive design. It is highly recommended for newsletters that are image-rich.
The Salted Template is a free MailChimp Template that offers a fresh, modern design for a campaign. It is regarded as one of the best MailChimp templates as the HTML code for the Salted Template is clean and commented for easy editing. It is also responsive which is a bonus for people planning on leveraging this template for their use case.
This is recommended to users who don’t mind messing around with the code that can be edited live in the browser itself.
MailChimp Premium Newsletter Templates
Here are a few examples of the best MailChimp Email Templates:
- Repo Mail
- Notification App
1. Repo Mail
The Repo Mail Template is a responsive MailChimp Template that includes various other MailChimp layouts. The Repo Mail Template is considered one of the best MailChimp Templates for product promotions, newsletters, and marketing campaigns. With the Gifky Layout Builder, you can create custom color schemes and MailChimp layouts. A few salient features of the Repo Mail Template are as follows:
- Easy to Use
- Multiple Customization Options
- Responsive Clean Design
- Compatibility with all Major Email Clients
- Direct Export to Your MailChimp Account
- Various Appealing Layout Icons
- 88 Responsive HTML Email Templates
The Switch Template provides responsive MailChimp Newsletter designs that can be easily customized. It is well regarded as one of the best MailChimp templates available because it allows you to add, customize, and replace different elements, save the templates for future use, and tweak the style settings. Apart from this, the Switch Template also uses advanced lossy compression that can reduce the image file size by 70%. It is also compatible with Mailster, a popular WordPress plugin for email newsletters. It has various features that give it an edge over the free MailChimp Email Templates.
The Kara Email Template is a creative response HTML email template provided by MailChimp. It sets itself apart as one of the best MailChimp Templates by being responsive and allowing you to add Outlook-supported background images. Kara also supports unlimited colors, a drag-and-drop editor, and is compatible with all the major clients. It is widely recommended by the customers as a very well-documented, commented, and designed MailChimp Template.
The Carol MailChimp template provides a responsive design along with 100+ ready-to-use modules for your Email Marketing campaigns. The Carol MailChimp template is deemed as one of the best MailChimp templates in the marketplace by customers due to its ability to use unlimited colors, rearranging modules to your liking, complete with a comprehensive preview. The preview can be viewed on both mobile devices and on your desktop.
It is also well known for its outstanding support in case of any debug requests and support services.
Kinetic has made a name for itself as an interactive MailChimp Template and is regarded as one of the best MailChimp Templates in the market because it allows you to add modules such as progress bars, videos, carousels, and more on top of being responsive. You can easily customize this template with its drag-and-drop interface.
6. Notification App
The Notification App is known as a conversion-focused MailChimp Template. It is the preferred choice for app developers who wish to improve their conversion rates or online shop owners. This Email Template is considered one of the best MailChimp Templates as it includes pre-made designs for order confirmations, welcome emails, invoices, and so much more. The Notification App is also responsive and offers plenty of customization options to choose from. This is what sets it apart from the vast multitude of free MailChimp templates available at your disposal.
This is a premium Responsive Email Newsletter Template that also includes a builder. The Kappa Template provides a gorgeous premium design along with 12 pre-built templates and a drag-and-drop builder that is easy to use. Here are a few key features that make this template one of the best MailChimp Templates in the market:
- Google Fonts
- Color Picker
- Responsive Preview
- Draggable Elements
- Draggable Modular Blocks
- Background Color Styles and Images
This blog talks about the Best MailChimp Templates you can leverage for your Email Marketing Campaign. Under the Best MailChimp Templates, the article covers the various premium and free MailChimp Newsletter Templates that you can put to use for your business case.
Extracting complex data from a diverse set of data sources such as MailChimp can be a challenging task and this is where Hevo saves the day!
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data offers a faster way to move data from 100+ data sources such as SaaS applications such as MailChimp or Databases into your Data Warehouse to be visualized in a BI tool. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.