When it comes to the most important Marketing tools, E-Mail Marketing remains at the top of the list. It is a direct communication channel that allows you to engage with your target audience in a timely and cost-effective manner. However, in today’s tough competition, every E-Mail Marketing provider is competing for the first place. In such a scenario, integrating Facebook Ads to Mailchimp can give an edge to your business.
Facebook Lead Ads are an excellent way to capture the contact information of people who express interest in your company. Mailchimp is one of the popular E-Mail Marketing platforms that help you send out newsletters and automated emails to improve your business outcomes. Users of the MailChimp platform can now conduct Facebook Ad Campaigns directly from the site and gain advantages of this integration.
This article will walk you through the process of setting up Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration. It will provide you with a brief introduction to Facebook Lead Ads and Mailchimp. You will also explore the key features of these two technologies in the further sections. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
You’ll have a much simpler time learning how to set up Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration if you’ve gone through the following aspects:
- An active Facebook account.
- An active Mailchimp account.
- Facebook page with admin user permission.
- Disable Ad-blockers in your web browser to ensure that Mailchimp’s Ad Builder works properly.
- Working knowledge of E-Mail Automation tools would be an added advantage.
Introduction to Facebook Lead Ads
Facebook has one of the largest audiences in the social media network market, with over 2.85 billion monthly active members throughout the globe. Facebook Lead Ads is a tool that was launched in 2015 to assist Advertisers to make use of Facebook’s huge audience and improve campaign conversion rates. The conversion rate is the percentage of total website visitors who complete a specific goal.
Facebook Lead Ads was designed exclusively for collecting Leads at a lower cost, allowing you to collect data from Leads through mobile and desktop Ads. Lead Ads are an excellent asset to any campaign on Facebook, and they’re also one of the most versatile Ad types available.
Key Features of Facebook Lead Ads
Facebook Lead Ads have a wide range of features that set it apart from other Advertising platforms. Some of the key features of Facebook Lead Ads include:
- Assists you to Reach a Targeted Audience: Facebook Lead Ads provide audience selection and optimizations tools that help you to reach the Targeted Audience within your niche. Moreover, it allows you to target users who are most likely to fill out your form with your Lead Adverts.
- Less Expensive than Traditional Advertising: There’s no denying that Lead Ads can help you save money on your Advertising budget. Moreover, based on research, it was found that Facebook Lead Ads significantly lowers the cost per Lead.
- Helps to Create Brand Awareness: Facebook is an excellent tool to raise Brand Awareness since it makes the process of building an audience and converting it into a Lead as simple as possible.
- Fully Customizable Tool: Facebook Lead Ads can be customized by the users based on their requirements and goals. Moreover, when creating an Ad Campaign, you can customize the Facebook instant form with different parameters like size, people, business, subject of study, and so on.
To know more about Facebook Lead Ads, visit this link.
Introduction to Mailchimp
Mailchimp is one of the popular E-mail Marketing platforms that helps you to send out newsletters and automated emails to improve your business outcomes. E-Mail Marketing allows you to communicate with your customers and establish meaningful, long-term relationships.
Mailchimp was founded in 2001 and since then has evolved to become one of the most popular E-Mail newsletter providers in the market. You can use Mailchimp to create an E-Mail List by filling out a form or importing your existing contacts. You can also select pre-designed E-Mail templates and also take advantage of its built-in E-Mail analytics. With all of this, Mailchimp is a very appealing E-Mail Marketing software for firms, to begin with.
Key Features of Mailchimp
Mailchimp has a wide range of features that set it apart from other E-Mail Marketing platforms. Some of the key features of Mailchimp include:
- Designing and Launching a Hassle-Free Campaign: Mailchimp has an easy-to-use web builder that allows you to create campaigns without having to know how to code. Also, for different E-Mail Campaigns, you can choose from a variety of features and basic readymade templates.
- E-Mail Automation: Mailchimp’s E-Mail automation feature is all about personalizing the user experience and meeting your specific Marketing needs without the need for a large team of Marketing representatives.
- Mailchimp Reports: Mailchimp’s Report provides a highly precise breakdown of your campaigns. Through a variety of interactive charts and visualizations, you can learn more about how your campaigns are performing.
To know more about Mailchimp, visit this link.
Hevo Data helps you directly transfer data from Mailchimp, Facebook Ads, and 100+ data sources (including 30+ free sources) to Business Intelligence tools, Data Warehouses, or a destination of your choice in a completely hassle-free & automated manner. Hevo is fully managed and completely automates the process of not only loading data from your desired source but also enriching the data and transforming it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
Hevo takes care of all your data preprocessing needs required to set up the integration and lets you focus on key business activities and draw a much powerful insight on how to generate more leads, retain customers, and take your business to new heights of profitability. It provides a consistent & reliable solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data in your desired destination.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out what makes Hevo amazing:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo with its strong Integration with 100+ Sources (including 30+ Free Sources), allows you to transfer data quickly & efficiently. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Data Transformation: It provides a simple interface to perfect, modify, and enrich the data you want to transfer.
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Tremendous Connector Availability: Hevo houses a large variety of connectors and lets you bring in data from numerous Marketing & SaaS applications, databases, etc., such as HubSpot, Marketo, MongoDB, Oracle, Salesforce, Redshift, etc. in an integrated and analysis-ready form.
- Simplicity: Using Hevo is easy and intuitive, ensuring that your data is exported in just a few clicks.
- Completely Managed Platform: Hevo is fully managed. You need not invest time and effort to maintain or monitor the infrastructure involved in executing codes.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
Steps to Set Up Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration
Now that you have a basic grasp of both technologies let’s try to understand the procedure to set up Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration. Below are the steps you can follow to build your first Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration:
Step 1: Connect Mailchimp to your Facebook Account
The first step to set up Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration is to connect your Mailchimp account to your Facebook account. You can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Click the Create icon in the left sidebar menu of Mailchimp as shown by the below image.
- Select the Ad option from the drop-down menu as shown by the below image.
- Select the Facebook/Instagram Ad as shown by the below image.
- A dialogue box will pop up, where you need to enter the Campaign Name for your Ad/Campaign and then click on Begin as shown below.
Moreover, if your Ad is about credit, employment, or housing, check the Special Ad Category box and select the appropriate category.
- Click Connect Facebook under the Facebook page section and then log in to your Facebook account. Also, remember that you’ll need to be an admin on the Facebook page.
After this, you will be redirected to the Ad Builder page of Mailchimp. Also, you can choose the page of the business you wish to advertise from the Change page menu as shown by the below image.
- If you want to fine-tune your Ad’s placement, go to Edit and select a location in the News Feed, then Save, as shown below.
With this, you have completed the first step of setting up Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration.
Step 2: Build your Audience in Mailchimp Ad Builder
After you have completed the first step of Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration, in this step, you will choose your target audience. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to choose the target audience for your Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration:
- Click Edit Audience on the Ad Builder’s Audience step as shown by the below image.
- You can choose your target audience as New people, Contacts, Custom audience, or Website visitors as shown by the below image.
- New People: Your Ad will be seen by people who are similar to your contacts or the people who have liked your Facebook pages. You can also include contacts from your audience or based on the people who liked your Facebook page.
- Contacts: Select this option to show your Ad to a specific audience or group of contacts, or to those who liked your Facebook Page.
- Custom audience: Create a custom audience for your Ad by combining location, gender, age-range, and interest keywords.
- Website visitors: This option can be used to re-engage potential buyers who have already visited your website or landing page.
- You can make more choices to narrow down your target audience. Depending on the audience type you choose in Step 2, your options will differ. Then click on Save.
Note: Make sure your target audience isn’t too small. If Facebook judges that your target audience is too small, your Ad will be rejected. Your audience must have at least 500 contacts to target new people who are similar to your contacts.
Now, you have completed step 2 of Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration. Let’s proceed to the third step.
Step 3: Set your Budget in Mailchimp Ad Builder
Now you can go on to the Ad Builder’s Budget phase, where you’ll set your Ad’s total budget. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to set the budget for the Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration:
- Click Edit Budget in the Ad Builder’s Budget stage as shown by the below image.
- Enter the total budget you want to spend on the Ad and then click on Save as shown below.
Note: You have the option of running your Ad for a day, a week, 2 weeks, a month, or for a specific duration based on the requirements.
Now, you have completed step 3 of Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration. Let’s proceed to the fourth step.
Step 4: Design your content in Mailchimp Ad Builder
In the Ad Builder’s Content stage, you can design your Ad. You can make a simple Ad with a single GIF or static image, a carousel Ad with many pictures. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to design the content for the Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration:
- Click Add Content in the Ad Builder’s Content section as shown below.
- Type a quick message for your Ad viewers in the Message section as shown below.
- To access the Content Studio, hover your cursor over the Insert a picture block and select Browse Images and then insert the picture as shown below.
- Write a short title for your Ad in the Title area. Then, choose a call to action from the Button drop-down menu and if you don’t want the call to action, select No as shown by the below image.
- Now, you can put the description for your Ad. Also, if you want to create a carousel, click on Add Card and then select Save and Close as shown below.
After you have completed the above steps, a preview of your Ad will appear immediately as shown by the below image.
You have completed step 4 of Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration successfully. Let’s proceed to the last step.
Step 5: Submit your Ad
It’s time to submit your content after it’s been designed and reviewed. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to submit the Ad.
- In the sidebar menu, select payment options and enter your billing details, as well as your CVV as shown by the below image.
- At the top of the Ad Builder, click Submit Ad, then click on Confirm Order as shown below.
With this, you have successfully set up your first Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration.
Benefits of Setting Up Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration
Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration has gained wide acceptance in the market. Some of the benefits of setting up Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration include:
- Facebook Lead Ads MailChimp Integration can help you make better decisions and yield a higher Return on Investment (ROI).
- Facebook Lead Ads MailChimp Integration can help you to personalize and organize your charts to create a single unified dashboard with clear performance statistics and thus helping you to make effective decisions.
- Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration enables you to include recommended products in your emails to boost revenue and drive repeat purchases.
- Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration allows you to start developing E-Mail Marketing Campaigns by simply selecting a pre-built template and using their simple drag-and-drop design functionality.
Overall, Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration is an excellent way to generate leads and promote your campaigns. In this article, you got a brief overview of Facebook Lead Ads and Mailchimp with their key features. It also provided you with a step-by-step procedure to set up your first Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration with ease. You can now effortlessly leverage this integration to drive your business to new heights.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Businesses can use automated platforms like Hevo Data to set the integration and handle the ETL process. It helps you directly transfer data from a source of your choice to a Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence tools, or any other desired destination in a fully automated and secure manner without having to write any code and will provide you a hassle-free experience.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.
Share your experience of setting up Facebook Lead Ads Mailchimp Integration in the comments section below!