Have you ever observed the dispersion phenomenon? Apparently, when white light is passed through a glass prism it splits into seven colors (or a spectrum of colors). Now, image a metaphorical prism that disperses a website’s components (specifically, extensions used), and through it start looking at a Magento (Adobe Commerce) eCommerce website — you will observe several many extensions used, mainly to streamline user experience, exemplify paying experience, or automate search recommendations, auto spell, and autocorrect.
And truth be told, all these Magento extensions are a prerequisite to running an eCommerce business today on Magento (Adobe Commerce). Moreover, extension creators have found themselves in a gold rush to acquire new users (user acquisition) because there are many. Today’s users expect solutions that are built for scale, immensely justify their utility pricing, and add substance to their product (here, extensions add value to our Magento (Adobe Commerce) website, in the form of enhanced user experience).
That said, in today’s article, we will be looking at seven go-to-market extensions that will not only make your website’s user experience better but exonerate your website’s credibility and steadfast after-purchase experience for new customers. But first, let’s discuss, in brief, about Magento (Adobe Commerce) and Magento (Adobe Commerce) Marketplace.
Table of Contents
- What is Magento (Adobe Commerce) & Magento (Adobe Commerce) Marketplace?
- Top 6 Magento Extensions Available in Magento (Adobe Commerce) Marketplace
A Brief About Magento (Adobe Commerce) & Magento (Adobe Commerce) Marketplace
Magento (Adobe Commerce) is an eCommerce platform built on open source technology that empowers online merchants, retailers, and brands with a robust shopping cart system. It also provides users a 360-degree control over their online store’s design, content, and functionality. You can learn more about Magento (Adobe Commerce), its offerings, and its features in detail from this blog, brilliantly written by my colleague: Magento (Adobe Commerce) eCommerce Platform — The Ultimate Guide.
On the other hand, Magento (Adobe Commerce) Marketplace is a collection of Magento extensions that assist today’s global businesses, level-up their eCommerce website. These extensions assist business owners in increasing business profitability, enhancing user experience, and streamlining payment processes.
Magento (Adobe Commerce) provides an added assurance that all Magento extensions are safe to use and will not exploit user data for ungoverned purposes. All the attachments go by thorough inspection by Magento (Adobe Commerce) Marketplace’s experts for quality assurance purposes.
Hevo Data is a Faster, Reliable Way to ETL!
Hevo offers a faster way to move data from databases, SaaS applications, and 100+ other data sources into your data warehouse to be visualized in a BI tool. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Real-time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Top 6 Magento Extensions Available in Magento (Adobe Commerce) Marketplace
LiveChat is a Magento (Adobe Commerce) specific chat window extension that provides customers an option to chat with your customer support while they navigate your website. For today’s highly lucrative eCommerce business, a live support-chat option is a must-have.
LiveChat offers a 14-day free trial you can leverage to attain certain clarity about the integration process and check if it fits well with your business philosophy.
What we like about LiveChat
- Ease of deployment: LiveChat comes with auto-templates and pre-created questions framed based on specific questions that keep recurring in customers’ minds.
- Efficient customer service: You can hold multiple customer support sessions, send automated messages to pre-created questions, send files through chat widget etc.
- Surveys and customer satisfaction: You can add surveys to gather customer preferences to get insights into their likes and dislikes. Also, you can seamlessly integrate LiveChat with popular third-party applications like HubSpot, MailChimp, Salesforce, and many more.
Searchanise Smart Search Autocomplete
Searchanise Smart Search Autocomplete is a search bar extension tool for your Magento (Adobe Commerce) website. Searchanise’s search delivers better results and is an improvement over Magento’s (Adobe Commerce) default autocomplete search bar. The best part about this new search bar is its ability to predict search options based on the user’s previous search history.
Searchanise offers a free plan to eCommerce stores with a catalog size of up to 25 products, and $9/month for stores with bigger product catalogs and additionally can also choose a 14-day free trial to test Searchanise’s offerings first.
What we like about Searchanise Smart Search Autocomplete:
- Typing assistance: Searchanise autocompletes search for products, give search suggestions, and auto-correct spelling errors,
- Intelligent search: Searchanise’s advanced search algorithm learns from the customers’’ queries and based on customers’’ search history, offers personalized search suggestions.
- Easy-to-deploy: It is super easy to deploy and replace your default Magento (Adobe Commerce) search bar.
ClickSend is considered a global leader in today’s B2B markets for its business communication solutions. Their business model is built on the foundations of their strong technical expertise, industry experience, quality customer support, and service reliability.
Leveraging ClickSend’s marketing solutions, users can bulk send messages and receive SMS, Email, and voice messages globally and at scale. Moreover, ClickSend’s engagement feature help staff to communicate with customers using a single platform. AlthoughClickSend’ss a free extension, charges vary depending upon your location, SMS quantity, and type. Pricing starts at $0.008/SMS.
What we like about ClickSend:
- Send SMS at scale: You can seamlessly send messages to customers intimating their delivery status, like when an order is shipped, when it will reach their place using this extension.
Nosto is an AI-powered Commerce Experience Platform built exclusively for Magento (Adobe Commerce), which it proudly communicates. Nosto empowers its users by giving them the opportunity to explore the picturesque landscape of omnichannel marketing by building, launching, and optimizing their marketing efforts.
So, it’s safe to say, with Nosto’s unique approach to keeping both product and shopper data updated in real-time means each customer’s experience is truly personalized. Nosto is available on a free trial for new business users.
What we like about Nosto:
- Facebook Ads: You can retarget your customer-like users based on their ordered or shopping behavior.
- Guide Customers to buy the best: Nosto offers personalized recommendations to customers because just recommending products isn’t enough.
- Empowered marketing: You can easily launch new campaigns and alter existing ones usingNosto’ss highly intuitive UI and leverage its highly advanced AI-led technology for smarter insights.
Stripe Payments provides business owners a simple way to accept payments online — with no hidden charges involved. Stripe Payments provides an online payment gateway that is secure and reliable for today’s businesses that require a flexible and scalable payments solution. It accepts all major payment methods, including Apple pay, Google Pay, and even local payment methods such as Alipay, Klarna, and much more.
What we like about Stripe Payments:
- Responsive checkouts and multi-device compatibility: Stripe Payment is compatible with mobile devices, tablets, and PCs. It also ensures an end-to-end agile functionality in terms of customer payments.
- Built for global customers: With available in more than 25 languages and compatible working with 135+ currencies, Stripe Payments is for businesses that want to outsource their eCommerce operations and appeal to a global audience.
- Ease-of-use: Stripe Payment supports Apple pay and Google Pay, making it an excellent choice to add to your must-have list of Magento extensions.
DataFeedWatch is a powerful tool to have under your hood. It helps eCommerce businesses to optimize their product data feeds for 2000+ shopping channels in 60+ countries. DataFeedWatch takes care of all the manual work that requires you to submit data feed to shopping channels before starting advertisements. The extension’s prices start at $59/month. Users can also choose for a 15-day free trial, no contract is required.
What we like about Stripe Payments:
- Ease-of-use: The extension is easy to use and intuitive enough for non-technical users. You can easily check performance metrics and make data-driven decisions for better results.
- Multichannel agnostic: Using this extension, you can sell your products on a wide variety of channels and have an omnichannel presence — including advertising platforms, search engines, and many more.
Today’s Magento (Adobe Commerce) eCommerce businesses require several many Magento extensions to function, provide a quality user experience to sustain. For example, if an eCommerce store owner trades personalized golf clubs then she/he needs a personalized product search catalog, a service desk, and customer care. But, on the contrary, if you are marketing high-value products, then you may require to include an EMI option to enable your customers to acquire the products seamlessly.
For all these mentioned scenarios, you need to use Magento extensions that will permit you to take the partial payments from your customer, establish customer care in form of live chat, a search bar tool to personalize search experience, and much more. Rather than spending your time building all these services from scratch you can simply visit Magento (Adobe Commerce) Marketplace and add these Magento extensions to your Magento (Adobe Commerce) eCommerce website. It’s that simple.
One major advantage of smoother website operations is more customer footfall which means more customer data. Today customer data is a prized possession, using which companies can fork out new market trends to increase revenue. To generate compelling insights, data transfer capabilities are required — that’s where Hevo can help!Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.