Every business has a mission and a goal it hopes to achieve. While many enterprises have varied intentions, one is common to most corporations, improving customer experience and boosting client loyalty. But why? It is the surest way of increasing revenue since a satisfied customer is the most effective advertisement. A loyal customer is an invaluable tool for Marketing your business through word of mouth and online reviews. With this in mind, businesses must heavily invest in boosting customer experience. The intensity of this notion is further cemented by the modern client, who desires nothing short of a quick, efficient, and unique shopping experience.
The client is the number one priority in business, and this is why developers are constantly creating software to give some sort of human touch to automated customer-related processes. The race to reach total customer satisfaction using many automated tools such as ActiveCampaign HubSpot Integration, Google Analytics, etc, is far from over. Different companies spread worldwide are developing efficient software designed to help enterprises reach their full potential when it comes to CRM (Customer Relationship Management). This is where businesses dive into the world of CRM, where the client is the catch and customer satisfaction the ultimate goal.
While these tools are different, it has become apparent that integrating them is an efficient way of utilizing their functionality to the maximum. Among the top contenders in this field are HubSpot and ActiveCampaign, both powerful CRM tools. While they are both quite helpful on their own, businesses stand to reap more benefits by using them together, which is the purpose of this post. In this article, you will learn the steps to ActiveCampaign HubSpot Integration and read about its benefits in CRM.
Table of Contents
- An active HubSpot account.
- An active ActiveCampaign account.
Introduction to HubSpot
HubSpot is an industry leader when it comes to Inbound Marketing. One might even say that the company pioneered the entire sector. When it comes to Marketing, it goes without saying that HubSpot has something for everyone.
It is no secret that most companies are still bundled up with traditional forms of Marketing. However, HubSpot takes it to the next level by focusing on Inbound Marketing techniques that boost a company’s advertisement strategy. How does it do this? The tool combines Marketing, Sales, and service to give companies a comprehensive suite of Marketing tools.
Below are some of the benefits you stand to gain by working with HubSpot:
- E-Mail Marketing
- Creating Marketing Campaigns with measured performance
- Creating landing pages and Calls-to-Action
- Generating website analytics
- Conversational Bots
Key Features of HubSpot
HubSpot is an all-in-one CRM tool that helps build relations with customers and increase the company’s revenue. It offers various software such as Sales Hub, Service Hub, Operational Hub, and many more that allow companies to organize their Sales and Marketing in one place. A few features of HubSpot are listed below:
- List Segmentation: The list of E-Mails is of great use to circulate more about your product and services to potential customers. With the help of HubSpot, you can segment the contacts based on different metrics such as age, gender, demographics, etc. It allows you to define a different strategy for audiences.
- Reporting Tools: HubSpot allows you to generate reports of all the Sales and Marketing performance that helps companies to plan accordingly. It comes with interactive dashboards to easily visualize data in real-time.
- Automation: HubSpot knows that repetitive tasks are time-consuming and inefficient. It offers various Automation tools that allow you to save time and focus on business planning. HubSpot can automatically send E-Mails, build lists and automate the workflow for you.
To learn more about HubSpot, click here.
Introduction to ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign, a leading Customer Experience Automation platform trusted by over 150,000 companies spread out over 70+ countries. In the world of CRM, Automation is an invaluable tool to companies. It helps streamline processes to the benefit of both clients as well as businesses. This factor is at the core of ActiveCampaign.
What does ActiveCampaign do? It is designed to help automate several background processes related to Marketing, Sales, and customer support. By subscribing to the platform, you get access to hundreds of pre-built templates you can utilize for E-Mail Automation, CRM, and Marketing Automation. The software is designed to help you find the right balance between Automation and human touch. You can better organize your work by setting timelines for different actions, such as scheduled messages. With ActiveCampaign one can find the right blend between customer intelligence and your business.
ActiveCampaign uses different techniques such as site tracking, app integrations, and Artificial Intelligence. What’s more, you do not need programming experience to realize the full benefits of working with the software. Pretty much anyone can build E-Mail Marketing Campaigns using the platform, and in the highly unlikely scenario where you get stuck, the customer support team is always available to help. You can take advantage of the hundreds of pre-built templates to create efficient E-Mail Marketing Campaigns.
Key Features of ActiveCampaign
To create an effortless work environment where one can spend their time on tasks that require planning and strategy rather than performing a repetitive task. ActiveCampaign builds a bridge between repetitive tasks and Automation. It offers many features that attract companies to use this tool. A few of them are listed below:
- Predictive Actions: ActiveCampaign uses Machine Learning models to provide your essential questions and their answers by analyzing your Marketing data. It predicts the outcome of an event that may happen.
- Recommendations and Recipes: ActiveCampaign offers 125+ E-Mail Templates and 500+ Automation Recipes that allow you to perform any task in a few clicks. It automatically detects the Marketing stage and type, then recommends actions for it.
- Integrations: To organize your workflow and data in one place, ActiveCampaign provides over 850+ integrations to 3rd party products and services that industries use to perform daily tasks.
To learn more about ActiveCampaign, click here.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as HubSpot, Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources including 30+ data sources and HubSpot for free and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo not only loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination but also enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, E-Mail, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Setting Up ActiveCampaign HubSpot Integration
Now that you have a brief idea of both these tools, let’s get to ActiveCampaign HubSpot Integration. You will look at a pretty straightforward technique helpful in integrating both tools.
For ActiveCampaign HubSpot Integration purposes, you will use HubSpot Data Sync, an application that can be found in the HubSpot Marketplace. To continue further, you must be a super admin or have Marketplace Permissions in your HubSpot account. The following steps to ActiveCampaign HubSpot Integration are listed below:
Step 1: Installing ActiveCampaign app on HubSpot account
- Log in to your HubSpot account here.
- Click on the Marketplace button located on the right side of the Menu bar as shown in the image below.
- Now, click on the “Connected Apps”, shown in the image below.
- Here, click on the “Visit App Marketplace” to get a list of all supported Apps for HubSpot, shown in the image below.
- Now, search “ActiveCampaign” in the search bar and select it, shown in the image below.
- Now, click on “Install App” for installing ActiveCampaign app in HubSpot, shown in the image below.
- It will open a pop-up to set up the configuration for ActiveCampaign HubSpot Integration. Click on the “Next” button, shown in the image below.
- It will ask to fill the 2 text fields with ActiveCampaign API URL and API Key, shown in the image below.
Step 2: Copying API details for ActiveCampaign HubSpot Integration
- Log in to your ActiveCampaign account here.
- Go to “Settings” of your account located on the side navigation, shown in the image below.
- Here, click on the “Developer” option, shown in the image below.
- It will open a terminal where you can find API URL and API Key.
- Copy both the values and paste them into the respective fields on the ActiveCampaign HubSpot Integration panel.
- Now, click on the “Set up sync” button to save API settings for ActiveCampaign HubSpot Integration, shown in the image below.
Step 3: Setting up Data-Sync
- Now it will ask an object to sync. Here either choose Accounts or Contacts based on your requirements, shown in the image below.
- Click on the “Next” button to save the sync, shown in the image below.
- It will provide you other settings of the sync that you can edit. Then click on the “Review” button, shown in the image below.
- It will show the description of all the data sync configurations of ActiveCampaign HubSpot Integration, check all the data, and click on the “Save and Sync” button, shown in the image below.
That’s it! You completed ActiveCampaign HubSpot Integration.
Benefits of ActiveCampaign HubSpot Integration
ActiveCampaign HubSpot Integration smoothes the process of data flow between both tools. It helps companies to optimize their Marketing with HubSpot and putting minimum efforts because of ActiveCampaign Automation. A few more benefits of the ActiveCampaign HubSpot Integration are listed below:
- It offers Two-way sync where data is shared between ActiveCampaign and HubSpot.
- It Automates syncing in which all your existing data sync right away and updates immediately they occur.
- It comes with default field mappings with a quick setup process using pre-formatted out-of-the-box field mappings. The field mappings help link matching information between the two applications. You don’t need to focus on creating these as they come preformatted out of the box.
- Upon integration, you control the data you want to be synced between the two tools. You may opt for one-way sync where data is shared from one app to another or two-way where both apps share information.
In this article, you learned the steps to ActiveCampaign HubSpot Integration and also read about the features and benefits of this integration. ActiveCampaign HubSpot Integration helps companies optimize their Marketing Campaigns and make data-driven decisions. It also allows companies to organize and automate their workflow. ActiveCampaign and HubSpot contain valuable Marketing data that needs analysis to generate beneficial insights from data.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
It’s a very tedious job to manually transfer data from HubSpot to Data Warehouse. Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline solution that can help you transfer your data from HubSpot for free to any Data Warehouse of your choice. It fully automates the process to load and transfer data from 100+ sources to the desired destination without writing a single line of code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up here for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your experience of learning about ActiveCampaign HubSpot Integration in the comments section below!