E-Commerce websites need good hands-on Marketing to run a successful online business and stay ahead of their competitors. The E-Commerce industry is growing at a rapid rate, and beginners as well professionals need the help of sophisticated tools and services to increase Sales and traffic. WooCommerce is an Open-Source WordPress plugin that allows users to add E-Commerce functionalities to their website. It has a user-friendly interface and doesn’t require any coding experience to set up an E-Commerce website.
ActiveCampaign is a Marketing and Sales Automation platform that helps you run Marketing Campaigns for your E-Commerce website. Many companies use ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration to automate their Marketing Campaigns and optimize their workflows. Companies spend lots of money and time studying their customers and attracting more potential customers to make a Sale. ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration can help them study their WooCommerce clients in ActiveCampaign.
ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration helps companies access powerful Marketing features allowing you to better engage and build relationships with your customers. In this article, you will learn about the steps to set up ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration. You will also read about the benefits of using ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration, and how it helps users run and Market their online stores effectively.
Table of Contents
- An active ActiveCampaign account.
- An active WooCommerce website.
Introduction to ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign is a Cloud-based Customer Experience Automation software for small to mid-sized businesses that offer E-Mail Marketing, Marketing Automation, Sales Automation, and CRM services. It helps companies automate background processes related to Marketing, Sales, and customer support. Founded by Jason VandeBoom in 2003, ActiveCampaign now has more than 145,000 clients and $165 million in recurring revenue. The software is designed to help you find the right balance between Automation and human touch.
You don’t need any coding experience to start your E-Mail Marketing Campaign, and ActiveCampaign uses different techniques such as site tracking, app integrations, and Artificial Intelligence. With the help of ActiveCampaign, users can better organize and optimize their workflows. Some of the core features of ActiveCanmpaign include creating E-Mail Marketing Campaigns, Web Analytics, Lead Scoring, and Customer Relationship Management. It comes with 500+ pre-built automation that help users manage their Marketing and CRM for segmentation and personalization.
Key Features of ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign helps businesses scale and provide the necessary tools to enhance customer experience. It builds a bridge between repetitive tasks and Automation. A few features of ActiveCampaign are listed below:
- Recommendations and Recipes: ActiveCampaign help users save time using its 500+automation recipes and 125+ E-Mail templates that allow them to perform different tasks with few clicks. It also comes with a library of free tools so you can stop focusing on time-consuming tasks.
- Channels and Integrations: ActiveCampaign supports 870+ integration with 3rd party apps and service got seamless dataflow and provide automation services to users. Its omnichannel strategy help users automate endless experiences across any channel and app they choose.
- Predictive Actions: ActiveCampaign leverages Machine Learning for Predictive Actions so that users can find answers to hard questions for their businesses and then automatically take action on the right next steps for you.
To learn more about ActiveCampaign, click here.
Introduction to WooCommerce
WooCommerce is an E-Commerce plugin built on WordPress that turns the WordPress website into a fully functional E-Commerce website that includes order management, shipping, taxation, inventory management, payment, etc. It is a no-coding E-Commerce website plugin and comes with hundreds of templates that users can use to set up their E-Commerce website within minutes using the drag and drop feature.
WooCommerce has a user-friendly interface, and that is why around 90% of E-Commerce websites on WordPress use the WooCommerce plugin. Users can add more advanced functionalities and integration to their WooCommerce website using thousands of pre-built extensions for WooCommerce. Apart from the E-Commerce tools and features, WooCommerce also offers basic Reporting and Analytics tools to provide you with a holistic view of the performance of your E-Commerce site.
Key Features of WooCommerce
A few features of WooCommerce are listed below:
- Customizable: WooCommerce website can be designed using blocks and it offers many themes that users can use to customize their E-Commerce website. Users can show different blocks as products across various categories such as Bestsellers, Top-Rated, New Products, On-Sale Products, etc.
- Dynamic Pricing: WooCommerce automates the process of determining tax rates and delivery charges based on the customer’s location or country. This feature enables dynamic pricing for its customers.
- SEO Friendly: An SEO-friendly website help users get more traffic. WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin, and WordPress designs SEO-friendly websites.
To know more about WooCommerce, click here.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as WooCommerce, Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ Data Sources (including 30+ free data sources) and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo not only loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination but also enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, E-Mail, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Setting Up ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration
Now that you have understood ActiveCampaign and WooCommerce. In this section, you will learn about the steps to set up ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration. The steps to build ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration are listed below:
Step 1: Authorizing the Connection With WooCommerce
- Log in to your ActiveCampaign account here.
- Click on the “Settings” option located in the side navigation bar, as shown in the image below.
- Then, click on the “Integrations” option. It will open the page for all the connected integrations with your ActiveCampaign account, as shown in the image below.
- Here, click on the “Add an Integration” button located at the top right corner, as shown in the image below.
- Now, choose the “WooCommerce” option. It will open up the settings to connect with your WooCommerce website, as shown in the image below.
- Here, it will ask you to enter your WooCommerce website URL.
- Go to your WooCommerce website and copy the URL.
- Paste the URL and then click on the “Connect” button.
- It will redirect to your WooCommerce website where it will ask for authorization to connect ActiveCampaign WooCommerce.
- Provide necessary credentials and grant all the permissions.
- After successfully establishing the connection between ActiveCampaign WooCommerce, click on the “Done” button.
Step 2: Configuring the ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration
- Log in to your WordPress account.
- Then go to the “Plugins” option located at the side navigation bar.
- Here, click on the “Add New” button and then search for the “ActiveCampaign” plugin for WooCommerce in the search box.
- Click on the “Install” button to install the plugin.
- Now, go to the ActiveCampaign WooCommerce plugin settings and switch to the “Connection” tab. It will open up the settings for ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration.
- Now, go back to your ActiveCampaign account.
- Navigate to the “Settings” tab and then select the “Developer” option, as shown in the image below.
- Here, you can get your ActiveCampaign API URL and Key, as shown in the image below.
- Copy API URL and the Key.
- Paste the copied credentials into your ActiveCampaign WooCommerce plugin settings in WordPress.
- Click on the “Update Settings” button.
- Click on the “Store Settings” tab, here you will find two important settings to configure.
- The “Abandoned Cart” option is for how long the ActiveCampaign should wait before triggering abandoned cart automation after a contact leaves the cart abandoned. Choose the option as per your requirements.
- The “Opt-in Checkbox” option is to configure the text that should appear next to an opt-in checkbox.
- Provide all the details according to your needs and what best suits your business.
- Then, click on the “Update Settings” button.
That’s it! You have completed the ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration.
Benefits of ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration
ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration helps E-Commerce site owners increase Sales and get more traffic with fewer efforts. A few benefits of using ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration are listed below:
- ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration helps you set up welcome E-Mails and automation workflows to reach more potential customers with high-quality Marketing Automation and messaging.
- With the help of ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration, you can sync the opt-in preference data for registered and guest customers. After sync, the contacts will be segmented.
- ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration can use automation to upsell and cross-sell to shoppers after they bought. You can ask for a review, offer promotion, and or send an alert for an abandoned cart.
In this article, you learn about ActiveCampaign, WooCommerce, and the steps to set up ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration. You also read about the benefits of using ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration and how it helps online store owners optimize the Marketing workflow and increase Sales. WooCommerce is a widely used open-source E-Commerce plugin, and using it with some Marketing tools such as ActiveCampaign delivers better results. ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration better engages your shoppers across their purchase journey.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
To stay ahead of your competition, E-Commerce site and Marketing data should be available in the analysis-ready form to perform analysis. Hevo Data offers a No-code Data Pipeline solution to transfer all your WooCommerce data to any Data Warehouse. It fully automates the process of transferring data from 100+ sources to any Data Warehouse without writing a single line of code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up here for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your experience of learning about ActiveCampaign WooCommerce Integration in the comments section below!