Calendly HubSpot Integration: 2 Easy Steps
Marketing is one of the essential factors to run a successful online business. Marketers time and money to gather leads and finally book them. There are various ways to approach the leads and pitch your product or services. The most time-consuming approach is meeting with the lead. Marketing team members manage to get some gaps in their tight schedules to accommodate for extra meetings. To avoid all the overwhelm and confusion, companies use various tools to organize their workflow. Calendly HubSpot Integration is one of the most used tools by many organizations to increase their sales and productivity.
Table of Contents
HubSpot is an inbound Marketing software that helps companies to manage all their Marketing tasks in one place. It provides various sales, E-Mail and customer services to work on Marketing Campaigns. Calendly is an online tool that helps companies or individuals to manage their meeting schedules. It’s an automated tool that finds common time available for all the members to schedule a meeting on various platforms such as Zoom, Google, etc.
To securely and effectively run all your Marketing meetings with the leads Calendly HubSpot Integration helps avoid manual data entry work. Also, it can sync any updates on meeting and notifies you. In this article, you will learn about Calendly and HubSpot and the steps to set up Calendly HubSpot Integration. Also, you will understand the benefits of Calendly HubSpot Integration.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Calendly
- Introduction to HubSpot
- Steps to Set Up Calendly HubSpot Integration
- Benefits of Calendly HubSpot Integration
- An active Calendly account.
- An active HubSpot account,
Introduction to Calendly
Calendly is a cloud-based appointment scheduling service that eases your meetings and appointments by doing all the managerial stuff by itself. The meeting host can schedule a meeting, provide E-Mail addresses of invitees and a Calendly link is sent to all invitees. The invitees can click the Calendly link, see all free slots in the host’s schedule, choose the one that suits them and confirm the meeting/training session.
Calendly eliminates the need for back and forth E-Mails, rescheduling hassles, and creation of alerts for all attendees; by doing all this core for its users. Teachers and Trainers use it to schedule online one-to-one virtual meetings and conduct their lectures/training sessions.
Key Features of Calendly
Calendly helps save a lot of time and allow individual team members to focus on work, rather than data entry task and checking for updates on meetings. A few features of Calendly are listed below:
- Reporting and Metrics: Reporting helps you to boost your workflow by analyzing the conversion funnels and come up with some Marketing strategies with the help of integrations.
- Smooth Automations: Calendly automates the data entry tasks and sync meeting updates with all the invitees. It allows you to send automatic triggers such as reminders, follow-ups to other meeting participants.
- Platform Flexibility: It doesn’t matter where you are. Calendly offers mobile apps support that allows users to schedule, view updates or reports from their mobile devices.
To learn more about Calendly, click here.
Introduction to HubSpot
HubSpot is an inbound Marketing platform that offers various Marketing tools and services. It allows companies to build lasting relationships with customers through exclusive content and other strategies. HubSpot supports integrations to other platforms to organize all your work in the same place.
Companies prefer HubSpot because it delivers consistently good results and accelerates sales and revenue. Managing Landing Pages, E-Mail lists to Content Marketing all is achievable by HubSpot. Individuals Marketers or companies make it easier to manage prospects and customers.
Key Features of HubSpot
HubSpot has more to offer via its other software like Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Operational Hub, CMS Hub, and Service Hub. All this software makes HubSpot an all-in-one Marketing software. A few features of Huubstot are listed below:
- List Segmentation: The list segmentation allows users to create dynamic lists of contacts based on the properties of contacts in the database.
- Quick E-Mail Templates: HubSpot offers numerous E-Mail templates. It allows companies to save a lot of time, avoiding writing the same E-Mails every time. It also ensures you don’t lose any important information to send.
- Interactive Dashboards: HubSpot provides various custom-built Dashboards for a quick overview of the progress of any task. It makes it easier for team members and higher authorities to share reports with other members and owners.
To learn more about HubSpot, click here.
Simplify Data Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as HubSpot, Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources including 30+ data sources and HubSpot for free and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo not only loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination but also enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, E-Mail, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps to Set Up Calendly HubSpot Integration
Now that you have understood Calendly and HubSpot. In this section, you will learn the process to integrate Calendly HubSpot Integration. Following are steps listed below:
Step 1: Connecting to the HubSpot by Calendly Marketplace
- Log in to your Calendly account here.
- Go to the Integrations page on Calendly.
- Now, search for HubSpot in the Calendly Integrations Marketplace.
- Click on the HubSpot Card, shown in the image below.
- Select the “Connect HubSpot” button for Calendly HubSpot Integration, shown in the image below.
Step 2: Passing the HubSpot Credentials
- Now, for security purposes, provide your HubSpot credentials, and it will ask for granting some permissions, shown in the image below.
- If everything goes well, you will see the following confirmation to Calendly HubSpot Integration on your Calendly page, shown in the image below.
- Now, when you schedule a meeting on Calendly, your HubSpot will know about it and sync the changes. Also, your HubSpot meeting invites can now contain Calendly links in them, shown in the image below.
- Once the Calendly HubSpot Integration is successful, your downloaded flows will run when an event is scheduled/canceled, for your entire organization, shown in the image below.
- When an event is scheduled, meeting details will be pushed on HubSpot, and based on the E-Mails and Contacts that were there in the invite, the flow will group them into 1 contact, shown in the image below.
- If the lead/contact is found, an “Open Activity” is added into Calendly with the meeting details.
- If the lead or contact is not already in Calendly, a new lead will be created.
- If the meeting is canceled this new open activity will be deleted or marked as “Canceled“.
- Your Calendly console will also show a summary of your meetings/schedule, shown in the image below.
- Remember, You should have the paid “Calendly PRO plan” for Calendly HubSpot Integration. Your HubSpot and your Calendly instances, will now seamlessly share some data objects between them, shown in the image below.
Finally, you have completed Calendly HubSpot Integration.
Benefits of Calendly HubSpot Integration
Though HubSpot has its appointment & meeting scheduling component called “HubSpot Sales“, if you prefer using Calendly, then the two can be integrated quite seamlessly, to get the benefits of both. Indirectly, all this will help you in understanding your customers better and fine-tune your products to meet their expectations or schedules. After Calendly HubSpot Integration, you can avail the following benefits:
- You can embed Calendly scheduling links in your HubSpot E-Mails/invites.
- You can create leads, contacts, and activities in HubSpot when a meeting is scheduled.
- The Calendly HubSpot Integration can help update your HubSpot contact(s) based on activity in Calendly.
- Ask questions via Calendly and add this additional information to your HubSpot contacts/leads.
- You can track, measure, and report your Calendly activities via HubSpot reporting.
- Your invitees can choose meeting timings that suit you both.
- The additional information you add to your HubSpot contacts ( via Calendly) will automatically sync to HubSpot custom properties, thus providing contextual information to your sales team and the right time.
In this article, you learned about the steps to Calendly HubSpot Integration. You also read about the importance of Calendly HubSpot Integration for efficient workflow. Companies spend a lot of money on Marketing and organizing their tasks. Keeping the all tasks lined up and planned gives higher ROI (Return on Investment), and a healthy work environment to a company as well. Calendly HubSpot Integration delivers a perfect solution to all the Marketers and their teams.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
All Marketing data should be in analysis-ready form so that companies can analyze and get insights from it. But it’s a tedious job to manually transfer CRM data from HubSpot for free to Data Warehouse. Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline solution that can transfer your HubSpot data to your desired destination without writing a single line of code. It fully automates the process of loading and transforming data from 100+ data sources to any Data Warehouse.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Uphere for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your experience of learning about Calendly HubSpot Integration in the comments section below!