Do you wish to automate your scheduling and management of meetings, events, appointments in Salesforce? Do you want to be more productive and avoid the cumbersome process of updating and sharing your availability times with your clients? If yes, then this article provides a solution to these problems. You can overcome these challenges and automate your scheduling process using Calendly Salesforce Integration.
You might be well aware that Salesforce is the leading CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform that helps you streamline your Sales and Marketing workflows. On the other hand, Calendly is an online automated scheduling service that helps your teams schedule meetings and events. Calendly Integration with Salesforce helps your team to create, view, manage and update your meetings seamlessly by integrating all your calendars. There are other excellent benefits that this Integration provides, including the ability to coordinate and organize meetings for your team without having to worry about leaving the Salesforce platform behind.
In this article, you will be introduced to key features of Calendly and Salesforce. You will understand the importance of Calendly Salesforce Integration. In addition, you will learn the steps to set up Calendly Salesforce Integration. At the end of the article, you will explore the various benefits associated with this Integration. So, read along to gain insights and understand the Salesforce Calendly Integration.
Table of Contents
To successfully set up Calendly Salesforce Integration you need to meet the following requirements:
- A Salesforce account with admin rights.
- A Calendly account with admin rights.
- Basic Understanding of Salesforce.
Introduction to Calendly
Calendly is an app that allows you to automate the schedule of your Meetings, Appointments, Seminars, and much more in a hassle-free manner. It helps to set up meetings by sending invitation links to clients. These links allow the audience to select their own preferred slot from the host’s available dates and times.
You can connect all your calendars with Calendly, to ensure your correct availability for your customers. In addition, Calendly removes the time zone confusions of the meeting scheduled. You can add Calendly to your Email Campaigns, Website, Text Messages, Web Chat, or Social Network Profiles.
Key Features of Calendly
Calendly allows you to focus on your priority work rather than spending a lot of time on meeting updates; thereby saving time and increasing productivity. Some of the features supported by Calendly are listed below:
- Seamless Automations: Calendly helps sync meeting updates with all the invitees. It automates your work by sending automatic triggers such as reminders or follow-ups to other meeting participants. Calendly supports numerous CRM Integrations like Salesforce to reduce clerical tasks.
- Platform Flexibility: Calendly also has a mobile application that allows you to schedule or view updates from your mobile devices.
- Reporting: With the use of Calendly Integrations for Analytics, you can improve your workflow by analyzing conversion funnels and devising new marketing plans.
- Easy Payment: Calendly provides various Integrations with payment platforms like Stripe, PayPal to pay your invoices.
To learn more about Calendly, visit here.
Introduction to Salesforce
Salesforce is the leading Customer Relationship Management platform that streamlines your Sales and Marketing workflows. It is an American company, headquartered in San Francisco, California that supports a pay-as-you-go subscription-based model. Moreover, Salesforce has a number of built-in applications that are used by many departments inside a company, such as Sales, Marketing, and Analytics. Users can connect to Salesforce via Java Database Connectivity. It also supports various Application Programming Interfaces (API) to access and migrate your organization’s data.
Key Features of Salesforce
Salesforce has a plethora of features that make it so popular among businesses. Some of the key features of Salesforce include:
- Accounting Management: Salesforce gives companies a complete picture of their customers. This means that customers can access Activity Logs, Customer Conversations, Contacts, Internal Account Discussions, and so on at any time.
- Opportunity Management: For each transaction, Salesforce allows customers to review their products, rivals, and other pertinent information. In comparison to other alternatives, this makes it a popular pick.
- Lead Management: Salesforce allows businesses to track leads and optimize campaign performance across all marketing channels. As a result, they can make better decisions regarding where and how to spend their marketing budget.
- Analytics and Forecasting: Salesforce includes configurable dashboards that display key performance metrics and reporting tools for your business. These Analytics aid in the development of sound business decisions.
To explore more about Salesforce, visit here.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline, helps load data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ Data Sources including 30+ Free Sources such as Salesforce. It is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination and enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.
GET STARTED WITH HEVO FOR FREE
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled securely and consistently with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Simplify your Data Analysis with Hevo today!
SIGN UP HERE FOR A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL!
Importance of Calendly Salesforce Integration
In the fast-paced world, time is crucial to each individual and team. Businesses wish to work seamlessly with high productivity. In addition, companies wish to automate the scheduling of meetings and events, so that they can focus on other priority tasks. So, to help companies achieve this, Calendly helps you to automate your scheduling of appointments in a time-efficient manner.
Calendly also supports an ample number of CRM Integrations like Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho CRM, and many more. Salesforce Calendly Integration allows organizations to automatically schedule the meetings and events of their business and effectively deal with customers. Calendly Integration with Salesforce also allows you to track and monitor your activities from the calendar platform by checking the Period, Meeting Type, Campaign, and Customized fields.
Calendly Salesforce Integration has given a significant boost to the process of managing a large number of meetings throughout the day, allowing staff to conduct and optimize meetings more easily. You can now create a large number of Sales in a short period of time by using the Calendly Salesforce Integration.
Steps to Set Up Calendly Salesforce Integration
Salesforce Calendly Integration allows you to automatically create or schedule your meetings and events. It allows you to automatically create or update Salesforce Leads, Contacts, Opportunities, Events, and Tasks. It also allows you to view upcoming events, track rescheduled meetings, check canceled events. So, to take advantage of these features, you need to follow the below steps to successfully set up Calendly Salesforce Integration.
Step 1: Log in to Calendly with the account having Admin or Owner privileges. Click here to log in.
Step 2: Next, go to the Integrations Page and select Salesforce as shown below.
Step 3: No, click Go to Setup and Authenticate your Salesforce Account as shown below. You should use the Salesforce Account which has the Admin rights to successfully create and manage events with Calendly Salesforce Integration.
Step 4: Next, allow Calendly to access your Salesforce Account, by selecting the Allow button as shown below.
Step 5: After allowing Calendly to access your Salesforce account, you need to install the Calendly package. You can do this by returning to the Integrations > Salesforce and then click the link labeled as Install the Calendly Package as shown below.
Step 6: Select the Install for All Users option and click on Install as shown below.
Step 7: After the installation finishes, refresh the page by clicking on the Refresh link.
Hurray!! You have successfully set up the Calendly Salesforce Integration.
To customize your Calendly Salesforce Integration flow, you can refer to this Official Page.
Benefits of Calendly Salesforce Integration
Calendly Integration with Salesforce comes with various advantages. It allows companies to save time and increase productivity. In addition, it helps to automate your scheduling workflows. So, let’s discuss the benefits of Calendly Salesforce Integration in detail.
- Calendly Salesforce Integration helps you to schedule your meetings, without the need to leave the Salesforce page.
- When it comes to organizing meetings and events, both internally and with potential clients, Calendly is a huge time saver. Calendly Salesforce Integration helps you keep organized with little to no effort on your part.
- To speed up Lead Qualification, you can map information from the booking flow to Salesforce as a custom object.
- Calendly Salesforce Integration eliminates the need to send emails with information about time zones and availability. Calendly takes care of the rest once you’ve chosen your meeting preferences.
With the Calendly Salesforce Integration, you can now synchronize data in the most intelligent way possible, as well as manage workflows automatically.
In this article, you understood the key features of Calendly and Salesforce. You also learned the importance of Calendly Integration with Salesforce. Moreover, this article presented a detailed guide to set up Calendly Salesforce Integration. You also explored some of the benefits associated with this Integration.
The Calendly Salesforce Integration assists business processes by automatically scheduling all types of contacts for attracting new prospects and as a result, you can now easily manage events and your organization.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO EXPLORE HEVO
In case you wish to extract complex data from a diverse set of data sources like Salesforce and other CRMs, Hevo is the right choice for you! Hevo Data is a No-Code Data Pipeline that offers a faster way to move data from 100+ Data Sources including 30+ Free Sources such as Salesforce, into your Data Warehouse to be visualized in a BI tool. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin?
SIGN UP and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.
Share your experience of setting up Calendly Salesforce Integration in the comments section below!