HubSpot is a cloud-based CRM designed to help align sales and marketing teams, foster sales enablement, boost ROI and optimize your inbound marketing strategy to generate more, qualified leads. Some prominent features of Hubspot include content creation, social media sharing, workflow automation, lead capture, customer relationship management, sales pipeline mapping, and performance tracking.
In this article we will talk about Calling on Hubspot Feature and steps to utilize it.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Hubspot
HubSpot is an inbound marketing and sales software. It is utilized by companies to attract visitors to the product, convert visitors to leads, and close leads as customers. You can use their tools to host websites and landing pages, create blogs related to the products and email sequences for product status, and manage interactions with your leads and customers. It can be done while analyzing the success of the campaign and tracking user behavior.
HubSpot has various tools and functionalities to make buyers feel different at every part of the buying process. The tools are divided up into “Hubs” that can be purchased separately, but when they’re combined, they work together to give you a full suite of tools across your marketing, sales, and support teams. Calling on Hubspot is also a feature.
Learn more about Hubspot.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as Hubspot, Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources (including 30+ free data sources like Hubspot ) and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo not only loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination but also enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code.
GET STARTED WITH HEVO FOR FREE[/hevoButton]
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
SIGN UP HERE FOR A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Calling on Hubspot
After you’ve set up calling on HubSpot, you’ll be able to call your contacts directly from their HubSpot records. You have the option to record the call, take notes during it, and save it to the contact’s record.
Before you begin Calling on Hubspot, double-check that you meet HubSpot’s technical requirements for making calls. Keep in mind that the amount of calling minutes available in your HubSpot account is determined by your membership level; HubSpot trial users are limited to the same number of minutes as free users for Calling on Hubspot.
When you’re within 100 minutes of your time limit, an alert will display on your account. If you surpass your monthly limit while on a call, you will be able to finish the call but not make any more that month. If a free user or a HubSpot trial user runs out of minutes during a call, they will be unable to conclude the call. On the first day of each month, calling minutes are reset.
Please notice that on the mobile app, the ability to for Calling on HubSpot Sales Calling (VoIP) is no longer available. Your cell phone provider will handle calls made via the HubSpot mobile app. Learn more about the modifications to the mobile app’s calling features.
Calling on Hubspot: Turn on call recording
To record the audio from a call, turn on call recording for Claaing on Hubspot. The ability to record calls is an account-wide setting that affects all users in the account that make calls. A user with Account access permissions can turn it on or off. Learn more about call recording laws before turning on call recording.
- In the main navigation bar of your HubSpot account, click the settings icon.
- Go to Objects > Activities in the left sidebar menu.
- Select the Allow call recording checkbox on the Call tab. The Record button will not appear when making a call if this setting is disabled. If you don’t see the option to record, check with the other administrators in your account to see if they’ve disabled it.
- The phone number you picked from the From dropdown option will appear on the recipient’s caller ID. You can input an extension, record the call, silence yourself, and take notes in the pop-up window after the connection is connected:
- During the call, enter notes in the text box.
Calling on Hubspot: Call Recording
- In the top-right corner, click Record to record the call for Calling in Hubspot. For one-party consent states, call recording will be enabled automatically. To turn recording on in all other locations, you’ll need the approval of the person you’re calling. When you click Record in this situation, you’ll get an alert. Make sure you tell the person you’re calling that you’re recording the call, then click I’ve told them.
- Please keep in mind that if you stop recording during a call, you will lose all of the recordings. Find out why your call recording might not be saved.
- Click the Mute button to mute yourself during the call.
- Click the Keypad button to enter an extension or access the dialer.
- Click the Audio dropdown menu to change the microphone or speaker device you’re using.
- You may check your network quality score next to the Audio dropdown choice. The Mean Opinion Value is used to calculate this score (MOS). Consider joining a different network or working with your IT team to improve your network connection if the network quality is bad. More information on the technical prerequisites for utilizing the calling tool can be found here.
- When the call is finished, click the end call button.
- Additional notes can be added, a call outcome can be assigned, the linked records can be edited, the call quality can be rated, and a follow-up task can be created.
- Select an outcome from the Select an outcome dropdown menu.
- You can select the call type from the Select call type dropdown menu if customized call and meeting types are available (Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise only).
- Additional notes can be written in the text box.
- Choose a rating for the call’s quality.
- Create a task reminder by clicking Create a follow-up task.
- Click the Associated with [x] record dropdown menu to change which associated records this call logs too. Find out more about tying actions to records.
- Click the More dropdown menu to see how many of the monthly minutes you’ve used.
- The call, as well as the call recording if you recorded it, will be added to the contact’s timeline. Learn how to make calls using a third-party calling service if you’ve connected a third-party calling provider to HubSpot.
Calling on Hubspot: View calls on the record timeline
The call will appear on the contact’s timeline after you save it on Calling on Hubspot feature.
- Click the Associations dropdown menu in the bottom right to change the records linked with the call.
- Select Pin from the Actions dropdown menu to pin the activity to the top of the contact timeline.
- Select History from the Actions dropdown menu to see a history of changes to the activity.
- Select Delete from the Actions dropdown option to erase the call from any linked record timelines.
- Click the Outcome dropdown menu to change the call’s outcome.
- Click the Type dropdown menu to change the call type.
- Click Add comment to add a comment to the logged call.
- Click Review call to see more information about the call. In a panel on the right, the call review tool will appear. You may also get the conversation recording and transcript from here if you’re utilizing Conversation Intelligence (CI) to record and transcribe calls. Find out more about how to use the call review tool.
This article gave a brief description of Hubspot and its features like Calling on Hubspot. It also gave a step-by-step guide to set up Calling on Hubspot.
While using Hubspot’s Integration is Insightful, it is a hectic task to Set Up the proper environment. To make things easier, Hevo comes into the picture. Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline and has awesome 100+ pre-built Integrations that you can choose from.
visit our website to explore hevo[/hevoButton]
Hevo can help you Integrate your data from numerous sources like Hubspot for free and load them into a destination to Analyze real-time data with a BI tool such as Tableau. It will make your life easier and data migration hassle-free. It is user-friendly, reliable, and secure.
for a 14-day free trial andSIGN UP for a 14-day free trial and see the difference!
Share your experience of learning about the Calling on Hubspot in the comments section below