CallRail HubSpot Integration: 8 Easy Steps
Today, the internet has become invaluable to the modern individual due to the abundance of information. Truth be told, people rely on this platform for practically everything, and even more importantly, they use it to look up relevant information regarding businesses, products, and services. What does this mean for companies? The proliferation of the internet has led to the rise of Online Marketing, with enterprises turning to the platform to reach their target audience. CallRail HubSpot Integration is one such effort aimed at enhancing the Marketing process of companies around the world.
Table of Contents
However, have you ever wondered which aspect of your Marketing Campaign is bringing in clients? You may ask customers how they got to hear about your business, but this is rather inconvenient. This is where CallRail comes in handy. With this tool, you do not have to ask each client where they got to hear about your business, as you will already have this information at hand.
HubSpot is a popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool that promotes your Marketing and Sales Campaigns and helps you in providing your buyers an excellent experience. These 2 tools are widely used as in today’s time it is imperative to have an effective Internet marketing plan since most customers are now based on the internet. This article will introduce CallRail and HubSpot and explain the steps to set up your CallRail HubSpot Integration easily. Read along to understand the step and benefits of the CallRail HubSpot Integration!
Table of Contents
- Introduction to CallRail
- Introduction to HubSpot
- Steps to Set Up the CallRail HubSpot Integration
- Benefits of the CallRail HubSpot Integration
- A CallRail account.
- A HubSpot account.
- Basic understanding of Inbound Marketing.
Introduction to CallRail
CallRail is an easy-to-use software that lets you know which Marketing Campaigns make your phone ring. Using the software, you can match every phone call or a text from a prospective client to the very Ad, Keyword, or Campaign that got their attention. That’s not even the best of it. You can manage all your contacts from one convenient location.
CallRail is popular among Marketers who depend on quality data to drive success and sustain their growth. Moreover, CallRail gives you a clear understanding of your Digital Marketing efforts. It finds display opportunities and links data from calls, forms, chat, and more to help customers achieve better results, something which is often overlooked by other Marketing tools or Data Analytics platforms. This Lead-driven Data Analytics platform provides clarity to your customers and gets good results for your Digital Marketing efforts.
Key Features of CallRail
The following features are responsible for CallRail’s popularity:
- Integrations with Existing Platforms: More than 100 integrations are available with CallRail. So, you can easily connect your CallRail account and transactions with the tools that you use for, Online Analytics, CRM, etc.
- Transparency: CallRail provides transparent pricing and the right solution for your organization.
- Timely Reporting; CallRail enables you to identify, which Campaigns and Channels are bringing calls to your Sales Teams.
- Reseller Compatibility: CallRail works with its resellers to help increase the number of customers they serve, offer bulk discounts, and enable agents to easily white label them.
- 14 days free trial: It offers you a free trial of 14 days to experience its ease of use and user-friendly interface.
To learn more about CallRail, visit here.
Introduction to HubSpot
HubSpot is an industry leader when it comes to Inbound Marketing. One might even say that the company pioneered the entire sector. As a matter of fact, when it comes to Marketing, it goes without saying that HubSpot has something for everyone.
It is no secret that most companies are still bundled up with traditional forms of Marketing. However, HubSpot takes it to the next level by focusing on Inbound Marketing techniques that boost a company’s advertisement strategy. How does it do this? The tool combines Marketing, Sales, and Service to give companies a comprehensive suite of Marketing tools.
Below are some of the benefits you stand to gain by working with HubSpot:
- SEO and content strategy.
- Email Marketing.
- Creating Marketing Campaigns with measured performance.
- Creating Landing Pages and calls-to-action.
- Social Media management.
- Tracking of Lead activity.
- Automated Marketing and Sales workflows.
- Video hosting and management.
- Generating Website Analytics.
- Conversational bots.
To learn more about HubSpot, visit here.
Simplify your Data Analytics with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources and some of them like HubSpot, can be used for free to load data onto the desired Data Warehouse, enriches the data, and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without writing a single line of code.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps to Set Up the CallRail HubSpot Integration
Setting up the CallRail HubSpot Integration can bring enormous benefits to your business. The process of combining these 2 tools is quite straightforward. Use the following steps to perform your HubSpot CallRail Integration:
- Step 1: Head over to your CallRail account and click Analytics on the navigation bar.
- Step 2: Select Settings at the top of the page as shown in the below image.
- Step 3: Next up, you need to select the company you want to integrate with HubSpot as shown in the image below. So, select CallRail to start the CallRail HubSpot Integration process.
- Step 4: Under the integrations menu on the left, select All Integrations.
- Step 5: You will be presented with a list of available integrations. Select HubSpot and input your HubSpot ID.
- Step 6: Now you must configure the details of your CallRail HubSpot Integration as shown in the below image. So, you must decide and select whether CallRail will be posting data related to Outbound Calls or not.
- Step 7: You need to decide whether CallRail will create a new Lead in HubSpot when no Lead is found.
- Step 8: Finally, click authorize, after which you will be redirected to your HubSpot account to allow CallRail to use your data.
That’s it! Your CallRail HubSpot Integration is complete.
Benefits of the CallRail HubSpot Integration
Both CallRail and HubSpot are great tools on their own. However, CallRail HubSpot Integration combines the features of these 2 tools and eliminates their shortcomings, making using them together, a good idea. Take, for instance, CallRail. It is a great tool when it comes to Inbound Calls. However, getting to fully maximize your Inbound Calls in conjunction with your Marketing Campaign can sometimes be a complicated affair. To successfully do this, you need to boost your call tracking capabilities and, at the same time, connect your Call Tracking tools to your Campaigns. This is why CallRail HubSpot Integration is the right call to make if you seek to boost your Marketing Campaign.
So, what exactly do you stand to gain by connecting these two powerful tools? For starters, you can send messages and calls directly to your HubSpot account. This allows you to view caller contact info, call recordings, and more. Below are some of the top benefits of setting up the CallRail HubSpot Integration:
- Realize the Full Value of Offline Data
- Full-Scale Tracking and Analytics
- Specialized Marketing Efforts
1) Realize the Full Value of Offline Data
Phone calls are categorized as offline channels of communication. Integrating this into Digital Channels has always been a tricky affair. As a result, most companies do not realize the full value of these channels and fail to utilize their full functionality. However, with CallRail HubSpot Integration, you can import call data from CallRail directly to HubSpot. Some data points you can use in this scenario include click-to-call records and dynamic number insertion. These factors can take your Inbound Marketing experience to the next level.
2) Full-Scale Tracking and Analytics
Once you connect the call tracking data from CallRail to HubSpot, the latter tool will track the entire customer journey even through Offline Channels. This includes Inbound Calls and Text Messages. This way, CallRail HubSpot Integration provides you a better chance of understanding your customer behavior and develop techniques for improving customer experience.
3) Specialized Marketing Efforts
HubSpot has an extremely powerful feature that evaluates Leads and determines which ones offer the best Return on Investment (ROI). By implementing the CallRail HubSpot Integration, the two platforms, your Inbound Calls data is analyzed alongside other Leads. This data is beneficial when deciding which area of your Marketing Campaign you need to invest heavily in.
This article introduced you to CallRail and HubSpot and explained the process of setting up the CallRail HubSpot Integration. From the information laid out above, it is pretty clear that connecting CallRail to HubSpot is a process involving a few clicks. You do not need technical expertise to perform this process, so why not try it out? Realize the full benefits of the CallRail HubSpot Integration! No more asking customer’s how they got to hear of your company. Use CallRail and HubSpot and design more targeted Marketing Campaigns that will ultimately reach your target audience.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data will automate your data transfer process, hence allowing you to focus on other aspects of your business like Analytics, Customer Management, etc. This platform allows you to transfer data from 100+ multiple sources, some of which like HubSpot can be used for free, to Cloud-based Data Warehouses like Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, etc. It will provide you a hassle-free experience and make your work life much easier.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your understanding of CallRail HubSpot Integration in the comments section below!