The growing desire for making everything digital, as well as a significant focus on making documents created and validated solely on the Internet, necessitates the development of solutions to meet the demand. In the Salesforce environment, Data Management is of top priority, and because everything is on the Cloud, it’s rare to limit data, and documenting it is difficult. Salesforce integrates with apps from the AppExchange to carry out solutions, taking advantage of the benefits of the apps available.
Conga Composer is a document-generating program that is simple to use and widely utilized. Conga Composer is a powerful tool for Salesforce Task Documentation. This application makes it simple to produce and send a wide range of documents using templates that include Salesforce data from any standard or custom object.
In this article, you will learn about Conga Composer Salesforce Integration available for fulfilling your Sales tasks efficiently.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Conga Composer
Conga is one of the most popular Third-Party software on Salesforce’s AppExchange marketplace. With the simple click of a button, Conga Composer allows Salesforce users to Create, Alter, Automate, and Generate Papers and Quotes. It can also help you choose from a variety of richly structured templates including data from any Salesforce entity. Using the Template Builder, you can make a Conga template. Conga can be referred to as a Digital Documents Pillar.
Key Features of Conga Composer
The key features of Conga Composer are as follows:
- The objects’ fields can be dragged and dropped on the document using the Conga Template Builder. This Template Builder may be found in the Conga Composer user Interface’s tools and settings menu.
- To further modify this app, you may use SOQL to augment the Composer Button or Link, which opens the door for extra Information to be included in the created document. Aside from the record data, Salesforce Reports and SOQL queries can be used to retrieve any relevant data for that record.
- You can filter the Salesforce Report by Master Object ID to find the records that are related to the Master Object.
- There are numerous built-in report generators in the Composer wizard that assist in the creation of Reports or Documents by simply clicking on the button that the wizard will create.
For further information on Conga Composer, check out the official website here.
Introduction to Salesforce
Salesforce is a Cloud-based Customer Relationship Management(CRM) platform with simple business apps that may help you build a fantastic customer experience. Salesforce is a software platform that allows you to stay in touch with Customers, Prospects, Partners, Sales, and Marketing services from all over the world. Sales, Services, Finance, Marketing, Company Development, Supply Chain Management, and other business verticals that require maintaining external and internal relationships use Salesforce Cloud CRM software and applications.
It helps the user to store information on current and potential clients on a single platform. Furthermore, it allows the user to track Sales and Marketing Campaigns by utilizing the valuable data accessible. It’s a one-stop-shop solution for businesses looking to manage consumer data across several platforms like email, chat, and social media.
Salesforce also features a number of built-in applications that are utilized by various internal departments, such as Sales, Marketing, and Analytics. It also includes a variety of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for gaining access to and migrating data within your organization.
Key Features of Salesforce
Since its inception, Salesforce has managed to evolve and provide clients a wide range of unique features. The following are some of Salesforce’s most important features:
- Workflow and Approvals: Companies can swiftly build and automate all business processes with Salesforce Visual Workflow’s drag-and-drop feature.
- Collaboration Tools: Salesforce Collaboration Tools allow employees from several teams to communicate in real-time. Each team can stay up to date on the progress of its connected teams thanks to constant communication. Chatter and Sales Cloud are two examples of Salesforce Collaboration Tools.
- Reports and Dashboards: Salesforce Dashboards give you a visual representation of your business’s performance in real-time. It allows businesses to create and view thoroughly informative reports that are accessible to all team members.
- Task Management: Salesforce can help you organize your tasks, allocate assignments to team members, and keep track of work events and goals.
- Analytics and Forecasting: Salesforce includes configurable dashboards that provide key performance data and reporting tools for your business. This analysis can help you make better business decisions.
- CRM Automation: Salesforce’s intelligent technology automates a variety of business processes, such as Task Assignment and E-Mail Alert production. It supports a Process Builder that enables you to generate recommendations with only one click. It gives advice on how to proceed with a commercial transaction.
- Account Management: Salesforce gives companies a 360-degree perspective of their consumers. At any moment, users can access Activity Logs, Customer Conversations, Contacts, Internal Account Discussions, and other data.
Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline that offers a fully managed solution to set up data integration from Salesforce (one of the 30+ Free Data Sources) and 100+ Data Sources and will let you directly load data to a Data Warehouse or the destination of your choice. It will automate your data flow in minutes without writing any line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture makes sure that your data is secure and consistent. Hevo provides you with a truly efficient and fully automated solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data.
Get Started with Hevo for free
Let’s look at some of the salient features of Hevo:
Sign up here for a 14-day Free Trial!
- Fully Managed: It requires no management and maintenance as Hevo is a fully automated platform.
- Data Transformation: It provides a simple interface to perfect, modify, and enrich the data you want to transfer.
- Real-Time: Hevo offers real-time data migration. So, your data is always ready for analysis.
- Schema Management: Hevo can automatically detect the schema of the incoming data and map it to the destination schema.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100’s of sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- Live Monitoring: Advanced monitoring gives you a one-stop view to watch all the activities that occur within Data Pipelines.
- Live Support: Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
Steps to Set Up Conga Composer Salesforce Integration
The steps to set up Conga Composer Salesforce Integration are as follows:
Step 1: Setting up Conga Composer and Salesforce Accounts
To begin integrating Conga Composer and Salesforce, you first need to login to your Salesforce account. To do so, you can go to the official website of Salesforce and login using your credentials such as username and password. After logging in, download the Conga Composer App in your Salesforce account from Salesforce AppExchange. Now, sign up or log into your Conga Composer account.
Step 2: Connecting Conga Composer Salesforce
Conga Composer can be seen in your Salesforce account.. Go to Conga Solution and select “New” from the drop-down menu. Use Master Object where you want to use the Conga solution and give it a name.
Produce a button by clicking the Create a Button option, which will create a new button that may be used in page layout. Then navigate to that object in the Link and Action Tab and look for the button that Conga Composer built automatically. Now, go to the page layout and choose the layout where you want to utilize the button, then you can go to the button, select the one you just made, and Drag it to a layout.
Step 3: Modelling Custom Templates
Select that button that you just made on the Object’s Information Page, and it will redirect to the URL where you can use the Conga Composer tool.
Now go to tool, Settings > Template builder and utilize the notation that you require in the local template, copy it, and put it into your Custom Template for use.
Step 4: Building Output Documents
After you’ve finished developing your template, go to Conga Composer Generator and choose the template you just updated/designed and saved locally.
Now, use your document in the same way as the template or create a PDF. It’s available for Preview and Download. Finally, you’ve created a document for a Single Record with a single button click. Similarly, you can document multiple records.
Limitations of Manual Conga Composer Salesforce Integration
The modern client has been empowered and enabled by technology. It has transformed Sales by putting the client in charge of the transaction. As a result, Customer Experience is essential in determining whether a Sales team succeeds or fails. The connected and knowledgeable customer wants Sales professionals to respond quickly, directly, and personally. However, a significant portion of the time spent by Sales reps is spent manually generating documents.
- Copying and Pasting Information from an old document or a template into a new document increases the risk of missing Information and results in delays.
- Inconsistency in document Formatting and Branding of customer-facing papers may tarnish the company’s image.
- It becomes difficult to trace papers in the absence of a central repository for storing them, resulting in a lack of visibility into their status.
Key Benefits of Conga Composer Salesforce Integration
The key benefits of Conga Composer are as follows:
- Document Merging: Businesses can profit from Conga Composer in a variety of ways, especially when integrating various documents in Salesforce. Conga Composer is mostly useful for combining data from numerous documents – which is crucial for a variety of applications. Conga Composer will integrate the documents as well as assist you in managing a large number of documents.
- Automatic Signature: When creating personalized papers, it’s critical to include E-Signatures. Conga Composer helps to streamline the Sales process with its integrated E-Signatures solution, Docusign.
- Support Team: Conga Composer’s support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist customers with the software’s numerous capabilities.
- Easy Automation: You can also use Batch Operations, Scheduling, and a Comprehensive Workflow to automate various procedures and send your documents wherever you wish. You may quickly email automatic Timesheets that you want to be signed off by a few of your coworkers at the end of each month.
This detailed guide provided insights into Conga Composer Salesforce Integration. It also talks about the key benefits and limitations of using the manual method of Conga Composer Salesforce Integration. In case you want to export data from Salesforce into your desired Database/destination, then Hevo Data is the right choice for you!
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data provides its users with a simpler platform for integrating data from 100+ sources such as Salesforce for Analysis. It is a No-code Data Pipeline that can help you combine data from multiple sources. You can use it to transfer data from multiple data sources into your Data Warehouse, Database, or a destination of your choice. It helps transfer data from Salesforce to a destination of your choice for free. It provides you with a consistent and reliable solution to managing data in real-time, ensuring that you always have Analysis-ready data in your desired destination.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at our unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs!
Share your experience of learning about Conga Composer Salesforce Integration! Let us know in the comments section below!