Salesforce and WordPress are some of the most popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Content Management System (CMS) platforms. They form a robust set of tools to leverage, especially when they work in tandem, with the help of connectors/plugins such as Contact Form 7 that sync data.
With Contact Form 7 Salesforce integration, you can set up two-way sync. For example, you can immediately sync data to Salesforce when a website visitor registers for an event, subscribes to a newsletter, etc. Your website can also pull data from Salesforce, such as sponsor or grantee lists, program statistics, affiliate information, or some other customized experience based on the visitor’s profile.
This article will provide you with an in-depth understanding of how to set up your Contact Form 7 Salesforce Integration effortlessly in just six easy steps. It will also help you gain a holistic understanding of what Salesforce and Drupal are all about, along with some key features of each of them! Read along to find out more!
Table of Contents
Introduction to Salesforce
Salesforce is a major Cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform for businesses that offers powerful Data Automation and Customer Management solutions. This application assists you in tracking the progress of your marketing campaigns and gives tools to help you improve your company plan. It also allows you to track and manage all client information on one platform. It further contains a Data Analysis module that may provide you a lot of information about your customers. Furthermore, this module’s collaboration tools bring your complete team together and help them stay on the same page.
Salesforce is adaptable to enterprises of any industry or size, and it’s expandable to meet whatever needs you to have. It has a mobile app that allows you to access data on the go. It can also help enhance business growth by increasing revenue through AppExchange integrations.
These features make it an all-in-one Marketing and Sales solution for your company. You can configure its integration features, such as data structures and user interfaces, and join forces for Marketing, Sales, and other teams to deliver a holistic perspective of customer interactions, with this tool.
Key Features of Salesforce
- Contact Management: Salesforce makes it easy to manage contacts by giving you access to important client information and interaction history. It gives excellent advice on how to use consumer data to have a better understanding of their behavior and build strategies based on various trends and indicators.
- Salesforce’s Dynamic Dashboard: It gives you a detailed picture of how well your organization is doing based on crucial factors like Market Trends, Customer Behaviour, and so on. For your business, you can quickly construct dashboards and generate real-time reports.
- Easy Management: It allows you to strategize your next step by giving you an in-depth insight into the consumers’ timeline, buying patterns, metrics, and so on.
- Email Integrations: Salesforce allows you to synchronize your calendars and schedules with programs like Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, and others. It also allows you to retrieve crucial emails offline and create tailored templates for potential customers.
Introduction to Contact Form 7
One of the most popular plugins for developing Lead Generation Forms in WordPress is Contact Form 7. It’s simple to set up and much simpler to use. Contact Form 7 has been there since 2007. Contact Form 7 allows you to manage many forms and personalize content and your form using basic markup. The form includes features such as Ajax-powered submission, CAPTCHA, and Akismet spam filtering.
Its strong reputation and standing have been gained through time rather than simply in the last few years. As a result, it’s worth taking a fresh look at it to see if it’s still the best free WordPress Contact Form plugin. A number of good alternative solutions have developed over the last few years, some with very positive user ratings and an amazing number of current installations. Hence, re-evaluating Contact Form 7 is especially worthwhile.
Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline that offers a fully managed solution to set up data integration from Salesforce for free and 100+ Data Sources (including 30+ Free Data Sources) and will let you directly load data to a Data Warehouse or the destination of your choice. It will automate your data flow in minutes without writing any line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture makes sure that your data is secure and consistent.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Its completely Automated Data Pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps to Set up Contact Form 7 Salesforce Integration
Here are the simple steps for Contact Form 7 Salesforce Integration:
Step 1: Installing and Activating the Plug-in
To being setting up the Contact Form 7 Salesforce integration, you first need to download the Contact Form 7 plugin. To do so, you can click here and download it for free.
Once you’ve downloaded it, you now need to install and activate the plugin.
Step 2: Configuring WordPress Dashboard Settings
Open your WordPress dashboard and go to the left menu. Now, select “Salesforce“. Then, as indicated in the screenshot below, go to “Salesforce Accounts” and log in with Salesforce.
Step 3: Checking and Creating a Salesforce Feed
Go to the “Salesforce Feeds” tab after connecting your Salesforce account and create a news feed. Select your Salesforce account as well as the Contact Form 7 form you want to link.
Step 4: Mapping Contact Form 7 with Salesforce Fields
As a final step of your Contact 7 Salesforce Integration, you now need to map fields. Here, you’ll have to map the Contact Form 7 fields with the ones in your Salesforce accounts. This will help transfer data from these forms to Salesforce with ease.
Viola! Your Contact Form 7 Salesforce Integration is now complete!
Understanding the Benefits of Contact Form 7 Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Logs: With Contact Form 7 Salesforce Integration you can view a complete history of every Contact Form 7 Submission received (or not sent) to Salesforce. You can even re-send any submission in case you feel like it.
- Fields in Salesforce are Mapped: You can select any Salesforce Object first, then fields from Contact Forms can be mapped to Salesforce Object fields. The number of fields is unrestricted for the Contact Form 7 Salesforce Integration.
- Filtered Submissions: Contact Form 7 Salesforce Integration sends all Contact Form 7 entries to Salesforce or filters submissions to Salesforce based on user inputs.
This article demonstrated how you can set up Contact Form 7 Salesforce Integration and why you need to integrate your Content Management Application with a CRM using a tool/plugin such as Contact Form 7 to take a holistic approach to build customer relationships. Contact Form 7 Salesforce Integration also provided you with an in-depth understanding of both platforms, along with a detailed list of features these platforms have in store for you.
You might wish to take your business growth a step further after learning about the Contact Form 7 Salesforce Integration by employing Data Analytics techniques on your Salesforce data. This will necessitate the deployment of different complex ETL techniques to transfer data from Salesforce to a Data Warehouse.
Extracting complex data from Salesforce and numerous others platforms can be challenging & require immense engineering bandwidth, and this is where Hevo saves the day!
Hevo Data allows you to transfer data from 100+ data sources like Salesforce (for free) to Cloud-based Data Warehouses like Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Firebolt, etc. It will provide you with a hassle-free experience and make your work life much easier.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your experience of setting up the Contact Form 7 Salesforce Integration! Let us know in the comments section below!