E-Mail Marketing is a popular practice in today’s competitive market. Most companies are inclined towards this trend to target more Leads (potential customers) and as a result, boost their growth. Mailchimp is one such software that enables you to manage your E-Mail Marketing Campaigns efficiently. It provides great control over your Marketing Campaign and also contains numerous features which can optimize your work by automating the repetitive tasks involved in this process.
Mailchimp Marketing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is sufficient if you have to manage a couple of blogs and a limited number of Leads. However, if you must proactively manage Sales, support, or other customer interaction processes, Mailchimp as a CRM will not be enough. It is best to choose a 3rd party CRM and integrate it with your Mailchimp account to optimally manage your overall E-Mail Marketing Campaigns.
This article will introduce you to Mailchimp and explain its key features. Moreover, it will explain in detail 4 options that you can implement for your CRM Mailchimp Integration. The article will also discuss the benefits and limitations of these CRMs so that you can get a thorough comparison among them. Read along to decide which CRM Mailchimp Integration suits you the best!
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Mailchimp
- Types of CRM Mailchimp Integration
Introduction to Mailchimp
Mailchimp is a one-stop E-Mail Marketing Software that allows you to create and manage electronic interactions with customers. These can be Newsletters, Email Campaigns, Mailing Lists, etc. Mailchimp gives you complete control over all these interactions. Because of its simplicity and ease of use, it is very popular in the market.
Key Features of Mailchimp
Mailchimp provides the following features which make it one of the most popular E-Mail Marketing tools available in the current scenario:
- Geo-Targeting: Mailchimp allows you to target Leads residing in specific locations or regions.
- Analytics/Reporting Features: Mailchimp offers a reporting and analytics feature that enables you to quickly gain high-level insights from your data.
- E-Commerce Functionalities: You can track Campaign-specific revenue and purchases with Mailchimp. This makes it easier to track and monitor individual Marketing Campaign performance.
- Automated E-Mail Campaigns: You can fully automate your Marketing Campaigns and execute them once a customer meets certain conditions.
To read more about Mailchimp visit here.
Simplify your Data Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as CRMs, Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources like Mailchimp and loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse, enriches the data, and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without writing a single line of code.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Types of CRM Mailchimp Integration
Following are the most popular types of CRM Mailchimp Integration available in the current scenario:
- HubSpot CRM Mailchimp Integration
- Zoho CRM Mailchimp Integration
- Pipedrive CRM Mailchimp Integration
- Insightly CRM Mailchimp Integration
- OnePageCRM Mailchimp Integration
1) Hubspot CRM Mailchimp Integration
HubSpot is a tool for Inbound Marketing and works as a Sales Platform that can help you attract visitors, convert potential customers, and retain current customers. HubSpot turns your website into a magnet for attracting customers. This platform is customer-oriented and puts their wishes first. Furthermore, it can perform Inbound Marketing and provide services and support to help companies master the tools needed for Inbound Traffic methodology.
To learn more about HubSpot CRM, visit here.
Benefits of HubSpot CRM Mailchimp Integration
Setting up HubSpot CRM Mailchimp Integration will provide you with the following benefits:
- Error Troubleshooting: HubSpot CRM is capable of locating errors that may occur during the syncing or data transfer process between Mailchimp and HubSpot. Moreover, it automatically fixes those errors and does not require any kind of manual interference.
- Free Integration with Mailchimp: HubSpot allows you to connect it with Mailchimp for free. However, the functions that you can use are limited in the free plan.
- Enhanced E-Mail Handling: HubSpot CRM enables you to use its platform to view the E-Mail activity associated with your Mailchimp account. Moreover, it allows you to use your Mailchimp E-Mail Lists to create more personalized content for your subscribers.
- Extra Integration: HubSpot CRM Mailchimp Integration apart from your general data sharing, also integrates pop-up forms, contact activity, etc between HubSpot and Mailchimp platforms.
Limitations of HubSpot CRM Mailchimp Integration
Although HubSpot CRM provides ample benefits, it also comes with the following limitations:
- HubSpot CRM does not provide you an option of choosing between one-way sync or two-way sync. It has only one default option that connects your HubSpot CRM to Mailchimp in one-way sync functionality.
- The HubSpot CRM pricing plans do not include a Mid-tier Plan. This implies that either you can get all the functionalities for a higher price or minimum functionalities or a cheaper fee. There is no in-between option.
2) Zoho CRM Mailchimp Intgration
Zoho CRM is a well-known on-demand software that can effectively track important relationships with customers. Zoho CRM is capable to automate your company’s Sales, Marketing, and other support work from a single platform. Zoho CRM can be used to automate certain business processes also so that you don’t have to repeat multiple tasks. When customers interact with your company, Zoho CRM will provide you with real-time notifications. It uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) extensively, and its Business Intelligence capabilities allow remote workers to do more efficient work together.
To learn more about Zoho CRM, visit here.
Benefits of Zoho CRM Mailchimp Integration
If you will connect Zoho CRM with your Mailchimp account, you will experience the following benefits:
- E-Mail Synchronization: You will be able to sync your E-Mail Lists between Zoho CRM and Mailchimp easily. This will allow you to access your Subscriber Lists, E-Mails, etc., from both of these platforms.
- Prioritizing your Leads: Usually, your Sales Team receives a huge amount of Leads (potential customers), and taking action on each one of them is not possible. Zoho CRM will provide them the option of prioritizing their Leads using its Marketing data.
- Timely Notifications: Zoho CRM will provide you a notification instantly regarding any data updates in your Mailchimp account.
- Two-way Sync: Zoho CRM allows you to decide what type of data sync you want, one-way sync or two-way sync.
Limitations of Zoho CRM Mailchimp Integration
Following are the limitations of setting up your Zoho CRM Mailchimp Integration
- Zoho CRM offers a free plan which can offer you some functionalities of this tool. However, you can not Integrate Zoho CRM and Mailchimp using this free plan.
- Zoho CRM also provides customer support, but it is limited to the higher-priced plans only.
- The user interface that Zoho CRM works with is complex and you may take some time to adjust to it.
3) Pipedrive CRM Mailchimp Integration
Pipedrive is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool that Sales Teams can use to track potential customers. You can create a prospective customer profile for anyone and track your interactions with them throughout the Sales Channel. Every call, email, or text message is recorded, so you can see the location of every potential customer. Pipedrive CRM helps you automate various operations so you don’t have to spend your time on repetitive tasks.
To learn more about Pipedrive CRM, visit here.
Benefits of Pipedrive CRM Mailchimp Integration
Connecting Pipedrive CRM to your Mailchimp account can provide you numerous advantages. Some of the major benefits of this Pipedrive CRM Mailchimp Integration are:
- Simple Setup: The process of setting up your Pipedrive CRM Mailchimp Integration is extremely simple as compared to Integration with other CRMs. Moreover, the user interface it provides is highly intuitive and user-friendly.
- E-Mail Templates: Pipedrive CRM provides personalized E-Mail Templates that you can work with to greet your Leads (potential customers) and are super easy to use.
- Targeting Leads: Pipedrive CRM allows you to define the customer segmentation rules of your company and send targeted E-Mails to Leads based on your Mailchimp E-Mail List.
- Data Export with a Click: Your Mailchimp data irrespective of its size can be transferred to Pipedrive CRM using just 1 click.
Limitations of Pipedrive CRM Mailchimp Integration
The Pipedrive CRM Mailchimp Integration although simple to set up, does come along with certain limitations. These limitations are as follows:
- Pipedrive CRM does not provide any phone support for customer queries. There are numerous tutorial videos available, but no proper channel of telephonic communication with the company exists.
- Webforms that act as a rich source of information for your Marketing Teams are not provided in the normal pricing plans. You need to pay additional charges for this feature.
4) Insightly CRM Mailchimp Integration
Insightly is well known as one of the best online CRMs for small businesses with more than 500,000 users worldwide. Overall, Insightly is a Cloud-based CRM solution for small businesses that can provide dedicated enterprise-level modules for large enterprises and multi-tier organizations. The main functions of this CRM include Contact Management, Channel Management, and Task Management, which can help you gain clear Sales Visibility, track customer results, increase customer loyalty, and increase productivity and efficiency. It has iOS, Kindle, and Android mobile platforms for location flexibility, and is perfectly integrated with Google Apps and popular applications such as Gmail, Evernotes, MailChimp, Office, and Outlook.
To learn more about Insightly CRM, visit here.
Benefits of Insightly CRM Mailchimp Integration
Insightly is an affordable CRM which on Integration with Mailchimp provides the following benefits:
- Enhanced Data Visualization: Insightly CRM provides more than 50 Data Visualization tools like Bar Graphs, Pie Charts, etc. You can use these tools to improve the visualization of your Mailchimp data.
- Two-Way Sync: You are allowed to easily import and export your data from both platforms, once the Insightly CRM Mailchimp Integration is complete.
- Campaign Management: Insightly CRM enables you to manage your Mailchimp’s E-Mail Campaigns effectively. You can assign specific contacts to different Campaigns and you can also track the progress of E-Mails sent to various Leads using Insightly CRM.
Limitations of Insightly CRM Mailchimp Integration
Insightly CRM Mailchimp Integration is great for your E-Mail Campaigns but it still comes with the following limitations:
- Insightly does offer customer support services but they are not available 24/7 which can be an issue for many users.
- Features are added on as the price of your subscription goes up. This implies you can’t avail all the features at low or medium-priced plans.
5) OnePageCRM Mailchimp Integration
OnePageCRM is a unique combination of a customer database and a productivity tool. In OnePageCRM, you can assign tasks and reminders next to every contact and turn a simple database into a dynamic to-do list. This CRM tool was built for small businesses that want to focus on growth and build meaningful relationships with customers and leads. OnePageCRM also developed a unique Next Action sales method that helps businesses significantly increase sales and work more efficiently.
To learn more about OnePageCRM, visit here.
Benefits of OnePageCRM Mailchimp Integration
Connecting OnePageCRM and Mailchimp brings several benefits:
- Laser-focused email campaigns: Send email campaigns and track their performance straight from your CRM account. You can also segment your audience in OnePageCRM by status, lead source, and other criteria.
- Powerful email features: Besides using Mailchimp for email campaigns, you can connect OnePageCRM to your email client and have all business-related communication in your CRM account. Moreover, OnePageCRM allows you to track email opens, send bulk emails, create free templates with attachments, and much more.
- Enhanced contact management: By connecting the two apps, you can keep contacts up to date and see all relevant details in one system without switching between tabs. You’ll be able to provide a better customer experience by having a full picture of all interactions with every customer and lead.
- Simple interface and setup: OnePageCRM is famous for its easy setup. You’ll notice that there’s no steep learning curve and the interface feels very intuitive without any unnecessary details or overcomplicated features.
Limitations of OnePageCRM Mailchimp Integration
OnePageCRM Mailchimp integration can help you better align your marketing and sales efforts but it comes with a few limitations:
- Mailchimp doesn’t support multiple choice custom fields so you can’t sync all fields between Mailchimp and your CRM account.
- Although OnePageCRM is one of the most affordable CRM solutions with a 21-day free full-access trial, it doesn’t have a free plan.
The blog introduced you to Mailchimp and discussed its key features. Moreover, it explained in detail the 4 CRMs that you can use to Integrate with your Mailchimp account to improve your E-Mail Marketing Campaigns. The benefits and limitations of each CRM were also discussed.
All 4 CRMs are great in different situations and you must choose one of them depending on your requirements. If you are a beginner with small businesses and looking for an easy-to-use CRM, Zoho will suit you the most. If you need a CRM that can be easily integrated with Mailchimp you should go with Pipedrive as it is easy to set up and can load your entire E-Mail list in one click. HubSpot should be your choice if you want the best features and money is not an issue for you. However, if you want to automate most of your processes, Insightly will be of great help. f you want to grow your business faster and need a simple CRM system that will prompt you to work on every newly generated lead, OnePageCRM with its unique Action Stream feature will be a perfect tool for you.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Now, there is a lot of data transfer involved in your E-Mail Marketing Campaigns. Hevo Data can automate this data transfer process, hence allowing you to focus on other aspects of your business like Analytics, Customer Management, etc. This platform allows you to transfer data from CRMs and other sources to popular Cloud-based Data Warehouses like Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, etc. It will provide you a hassle-free experience and make your work life much easier.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.