From the invention of the Printing Press, the first big break, to the invention of the Internet, the golden age, Sales and Marketing have come a long way. With the stores moving online, you have a constant environment where you can observe, adjust and improve your business to enhance customer experience. If you are new to Shopify and wish to customize your Shopify Store with a free Shopify theme, Dbutify is here to help you do just that.
Shopify is a Cloud-Based Software as a Service (SaaS) Shopping Cart solution that allows businesses to set up an Online Store with little to no hassle. When it comes to starting a Shopify Store, choosing a great design and theme for your new venture is a critical first step towards building a memorable and profitable brand. A powerful visual experience will help your store get off on the right foot. Debutify helps you create a great first impression for your Shopify Store among people. This article will introduce you to Debutify and will help you to get started with its Theme Builder.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Shopify
Shopify is a Cloud-Based E-Commerce Platform that allows you to set up your own Online Store with just the click of a button. This Shopping Cart solution is very user-friendly and easy to comprehend. If you don’t want to go through the hassle of building your own website, setting up a Shopify Store is the best thing you can do for your business. Simply put, Shopify makes it easy for you to sell goods online.
Shopify hosts your business and helps it to grow by allowing you to customize your website as per your liking. Worried about your website crashing during peak hours or hackers breaking into your network? Shopify has got you covered. Shopify offers reliable and secure hosting of your website including Secure Payment Gateways. You can literally sell anything on Shopify, as long as it’s legal of course, from Handcrafted Artifacts to Online Classes, Shopify offers great versatility.
You can also use Shopify’s easy-to-use Design Templates to customize your website without writing any code in real-time. But for additional customization features, you may want to leverage third-party Theme Builders like Debutify.
Shopify provides users with multiple plans and pricing to choose from, making it a suitable option for Start-Ups and even Enterprises. The Shopify plans offered are Basic Shopify, Shopify, and Advanced Shopify. These plans range from $9 per month to $2000 per month.
Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline that offers a fully managed solution to set up data integration from Shopify (one of the 30+ Free Data Sources) and 100+ Data Sources and will let you directly load data to a Data Warehouse or the destination of your choice. It will automate your data flow in minutes without writing any line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture makes sure that your data is secure and consistent. Hevo provides you with a truly efficient and fully automated solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data.
Get started with hevo for free
Let’s look at some of the salient features of Hevo:
Sign up here for a 14-day free trial!
- Fully Managed: It requires no management and maintenance as Hevo is a fully automated platform.
- Data Transformation: It provides a simple interface to perfect, modify, and enrich the data you want to transfer.
- Real-Time: Hevo offers real-time data migration. So, your data is always ready for analysis.
- Schema Management: Hevo can automatically detect the schema of the incoming data and map it to the destination schema.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100’s of sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- Live Monitoring: Advanced monitoring gives you a one-stop view to watch all the activities that occur within Data Pipelines.
- Live Support: Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
What is Debutify?
Debutify, as the name suggests, helps you make an impactful debut on Shopify. Considered as one of the many successful Shopify Theme Builders, provides Shopify Store owners with easier and better theme customization for enhanced customer experience.
Debutify markets itself as a high converting free Shopify Theme and offers out-of-the-box functionalities to really offer the best customer experience for users and visitors that visit your Shopify Store. They offer 100% mobile-friendly high conversion-optimized features, super-fast page loading, weekly updates, premium support, and advanced customization options. And the best thing is it doesn’t require any prior coding knowledge to access these functionalities.
Simply put, the Debutify Shopify theme is the only theme that you’re ever going to need for your online store. This single theme will give you all the flexibility, Add-Ons, and customization options you need to start and scale your business. Thousands of successful dropshippers over the world are using this theme to get the highest conversion rates ever.
If you’re looking for a free theme that is already built, Debutify is the right choice for you. It helps you actually cut down on your monthly app costs because it offers some really incredible features/apps that the other popular apps of this kind offer at a much more expensive rate.
If you don’t have the programming knowledge required to customize a code to optimize your Shopify Store Theme for conversion, worry no more, Debutify has got you covered. Its Shopify Theme by default adds all of the built-in features in your store, and hence you don’t really need to change or code anything.
Debutify has a large online community as well for meaningful discussions. It has a Facebook group with a lot of members where you can ask your queries and they also have really top-notch 24/7 support where they answer your theme-related queries.
Debutify Shopify Themes are available in 20+ languages making them suitable for audiences all over the world. The local keywords can draw more attention from a diverse set of audiences to your store.
Advantages of Debutify
Debutify lets you have a competitive edge to grow and thrive in the ECommerce Market. Here are some of the advantages that Debutify offers.
- User Friendly: With Debutify, you have all the features, apps, and widgets (such as Product Recommendations, Featured Products, Testimonials, etc) installed in your theme without doing a thing.
- Flexibility: Debutify offers a total of 53 different apps optimized for high conversion that you can utilize to grow and scale your business.
- Free Lifetime Updates: Debutify offers free lifetime updates to keep your store up-to-date with the latest features and services. It’s basically the one single Shopify Theme that replaces all your Shopify Apps and makes the process of store development as easy and as simple as possible.
- Dropshipping Compatible: All Debutify Shopify themes are dropshipping compatible and are used by thousands of successful dropshippers over the world for higher conversion rates.
- Fast Loading Time: Debutify addresses the issue of Bounce Rate by offering a faster Shopify Theme page loading time of 2 seconds. A fast loading page is extremely crucial to optimize conversion for Shopify Stores.
How to Get Started With Debutify?
Without further ado let’s jump right into the process and let’s discuss the necessary things you need to know when starting with the Debutify. Shopify Debutify Theme is completely free to install and you can do so by navigating to its home page.
To start with, you need an account on Shopify. If you don’t have a Shopify Account, head over to the Sign-Up page to create one. You can follow our detailed guide to set up a Shopify Store.
- Go to the homepage of Debutify and click on the “Try Debutify Free” button. They offer a free version for which you don’t need to pay anything.
- Enter your credentials to register and click on “Login”.
- It will then ask you for your Shopify Store link which you can get by logging into your Shopify Admin. It looks like: .myshopify.com. Enter it and it’s going to open up the Debutify App.
- To download the Shopify Debutify Theme, go to “Theme Library” and click on the “Add Debutify 3.0.6” button. After adding it, move back to your Shopify Dashboard.
- From your Shopify Dashboard, go to “Themes” located under the “Online Store” tab. Search for Debutify in the “Theme Library” section and click on “Actions”. From the drop-down, click on “Publish” to start with the Shopify Debutify Theme for your store.
- Your Current Theme is now set to Debutify and you can customize it further by clicking on the “Customize” button.
- The customization menu will open up and you’ll be able to see a lot of Add-Ons in the sidebar. You can click on the feature you want to customize, it’s very simple and works just with the click of a button. You can play around with this however you like.
- Edit your Announcements, Product Page, Header, and Footer, add your Social Media, Contact Information, Images, Slideshow, and Store Logo, and easily do everything that you think is best for your Shopify Store.
- Once you are satisfied with all the edits that you’ve made, simply click on “Save” and then “Publish” it. Your Shopify Store is now good to go.
As simple as it sounds, this is how you can start with the Debutify Theme. This is basically everything you need to know about the Shopify Debutify Theme to crush those conversion rates.
With plenty of options available, finding the right Theme-Builder that has all the features for your Shopify Store can be baffling. This is where Debutify Shopify comes into the picture. It gives you a strategic advantage to your Shopify Store. This article introduced you to Debutify, its advantages, and showed you how to get started with it.
But when it comes to tracking and analyzing Customer’s Information especially when your Customer Base becomes large, it becomes a daunting task. This is where Hevo saves your efforts and simplifies the process.
visit our website to explore hevo
Hevo Data with its strong integration with 100+ Sources & BI tools such as Shopify (a Free Data Source), allows you to not only export data from sources & load data in the destinations, but also transform & enrich your data, & make it analysis-ready so that you can focus only on your key business needs and perform insightful analysis using BI tools.
Give Hevo Data a try and sign up for a 14-day free trial today. Hevo offers plans & pricing for different use cases and business needs, check them out!
Do you use Shopify? Share your experience of setting up Debutify for your Shopify Store in the comments section below.