Setting Up Elementor Mailchimp Integration: 2 Easy Steps
Companies use various Marketing tactics to acquire customers and interact with them to build brand authority. There are many methods that people use to get user information, and E-Mail Marketing is still one of the widely used options to reach customers. Websites are one of the best mediums to gather user information using forms.
Table of Contents
Elementor is a plugin that helps users create a webpage without writing a single line of code. To get more traffic to the website, companies use E-Mail Marketing to gather user information from the website. Mailchimp is an E-Mail Marketing platform widely used by small and mid-sized companies. Companies integrate Elementor Mailchimp to send form data directly to the Mailchimp account for Marketing purposes.
Elementor Mailchimp Integration allows businesses to create and maintain an updated list of users and send them a regular newsletter to interact with them. In this article, you will learn the steps to set up Elementor Mailchimp Integration. You will also read about its benefits and how it helps companies gather user information for Marketing purposes.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Mailchimp
- Introduction to Elementor
- Steps to Set Up Elementor Mailchimp Integration
- Benefits of Elementor Mailchimp Integration
- An active Mailchimp account.
- An active WordPress site with Elementor.
Introduction to Mailchimp
Mailchimp is an all-in-one Automation Marketing Platform designed for businesses to use E-Mail Marketing to reach their target audiences. With the help of Mailchimp, businesses can send automated E-Mails to their audiences and better interact with customers. Companies use Mailchimp to manage mail lists and segment their audiences based on interest, behavior, or user details. Users can send automated newsletters and specialized E-Mails to their subscribed audiences.
You don’t need to install any software or files on your system, Mailchimp is a web-based E-Mail Marketing platform that anyone can use from the web browser. Mailchimp helps you create multichannel Campaigns to reach your audiences and helps users automate repetitive tasks related to E-mail and outreach. Mailchimp allows companies to make better E-Mail Marketing Campaigns.
Key Features of Mailchimp
Mailchimp is an E-Mail service provider that helps companies with online Marketing platforms. A few features of Mailchimp are listed below:
- Segmentation: Mailchimp allows users to filter their audiences based on characteristics, behavior, and user details to manage each segment of the audience differently.
- Audience Dashboard: Users can identify the pattern in the contact data and analyze them to get useful insights from it and use it further to boost the Marketing.
- Content Studio: Mailchimp comes with built-in editing tools that make it easier for users to create on-brand designs every time.
To learn more about Mailchimp, click here.
Introduction to Elementor
Elementor is a page builder platform that offers web development services to users on WordPress and adds drag and drop functionality to the WordPress website. It makes it easier for users to customize and build their website using themes and create responsive websites. Elementor is ranked under the top 5 widely used page builders used on WordPress and supports around 57 languages. Elementor is best suited for non-technical people who need a visual editor to build and manage pages without writing single line of code.
Elementor comes with 100s of full-page templates that can easily be customized. Users can use over 300+ blocks to build web pages. Elementor offers its services for free and also comes with its premium Elementor pro version in which it offers WordPress installation, additional features, and support of 900+ add-ons.
Key Features of Elementor
A few features of Elementor are listed below:
- Drag & Drop Editor: Elementor allows users to create a website visually without writing a single line of code. The widgets added to the website are responsive and apply changes in real-time.
- Workflow Optimization: Elementor saves a lot of time with the help of pinned widgets, search bar, hotkeys support, etc.
- Theme Builder: Elementor allows users to visually edit every part of the website individually such as headers, footers, posts, archive items, etc.
To know more about Elementor, click here.
Simplify Data Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as Mailchimp, Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources and Mailchimp for free (including 30+ free data sources) and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo not only loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination but also enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, E-Mail, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps to Set Up Elementor Mailchimp Integration
Now that you have understood about Mailchimp and Elementor. In this section, you will learn the steps to integrate Elementor Mailchimp. For this Integration, Mailchimp API will be used. The following steps to set up Elementor Mailchimp Integration are listed below:
Step 1: Enabling Mailchimp API
- Log in to your Mailchimp account here.
- Navigate to your profile located at the left side corner and then click on the “Account” option, as shown in the image below.
- Now, click on the “Extras” tab and select the “API keys” option to open the Mailchimp API settings, as shown in the image below.
- Move to the “Your API keys” option and click on the “Create A Key” button to create a new Mailchimp API key, as shown in the image below.
- Copy the newly generated API key.
Step 2: Adding Mailchimp to Elementor
- Log in to your WordPress account.
- Then, navigate to your Elementor tab and go to the “Settings” option.
- Here, switch to the “Integrations Tab“.
- Now, create a new form using Form Widget from the widget toolbox, where you want to add Elementor Mailchimp Integration.
- Select the form and go to the “Actions After Submission” drop-down option.
- Here, in the “Add Action” text field choose the “Mailchimp” option.
- Then, a drop-down option for “Mailchimp” will get added to the options.
- Click on the “Mailchimp” drop-down menu.
- Here, you will see the text field for “API key” and paste the Mailchimp API that you copied in the text field to integrate Elementor Mailchimp.
- Now, pick an audience where you want to send the data.
- Once you have selected the audience, it will load the “Groups” information from your Mailchimp account.
- You can also add Tags available separated by commas.
- If you want to send double verification E-Mail the set the “Double-Opt-in” option.
- Then, set your map fields from the “Field Mappings” option.
- Now, any information added by the customer to the form will go directly to your Mailchimp account.
That’s it! You have completed Elementor Mailchimp Integration.
Benefits of Elementor Mailchimp Integration
Elementor Mailchimp Integration allows users to run E-Mail Marketing Campaigns effectively. A few benefits of using Elementor Mailchimp Integration are listed below:
- Elementor Mailchimp Integration allows companies to grow their mailing lists and automatically segment audiences.
- Elementor Mailchimp Integration makes it easier for companies to avoid any export and import of user data and directly sync all the user information from the website to the Mailchimp account.
- Elementor Mailchimp Integration helps companies increase conversion rates and build brand authority among customers.
In this article, you learnt about Elementor, Mailchimp, and the steps to set up Elementor Mailchimp Integration. You also read about the benefits of using Elementor Mailchimp Integration and how it help companies grow contact lists and run Marketing Campaigns effectively. WordPress is a widely used platform to manage content, and Elementor makes it a lot easier for users to build the website. Mailchimp allows companies to run marketing Campaigns using audiences gathered from the website form.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
To stay ahead of your competition, Marketing data should be available in the analysis-ready form to perform analysis. Hevo Data offers a No-code Data Pipeline solution to transfer all your Mailchimp data to any Data Warehouse. It fully automates the process of transferring data from Mailchimp for free and 100+ sources to any Data Warehouse without writing a single line of code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up here for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your experience of learning about Elementor Mailchimp Integration in the comments section below!