Facebook is the largest Social Media platform in the world with more than 2.5 billion monthly users. The huge population on Facebook has created a Marketing opportunity for brands. Every brand now wants to showcase its products to users on Facebook. This has seen many businesses raise brand awareness, increase Sales, and grow their businesses.
However, brands should not run their Facebook Ads blindly. The goal should be to target people who are most likely to become customers. That is why Facebook has invented Lead Ads. Facebook Lead Ads help brands to find people who are interested in their products and services and collect information from them. They use Contact Forms to collect contact information like email addresses, phone numbers, and more.
This article will discuss how to test these Ads using the Facebook Lead Ads Testing Tool. Before running Facebook Lead Ads, it’s good to test them and know whether they will help you to achieve your goals. So, the article will first introduce you to Facebook Lead Ads and explain its benefits. Afterward, the article will discuss the steps required to implement the Facebook Lead Ads Testing Tool for your business. Read along to learn more about Facebook Lead Ads and enhance your Digital Marketing results!
Table of Contents
- An active Facebook account.
- An active Facebook page.
Introduction to Facebook Lead Ads
Facebook Lead Ads help Marketers to collect information from consumers who may be interested in their products. The data is normally collected using an instant form. Some of the information that you can collect include customer names and their contact information. The forms also allow you to ask the customers several questions to understand their potential and meet your business goals.
The Lead Ads are created in the Ads Manager or from a Facebook page. They appear in Facebook Stories, Facebook News Feed, In-Stream Videos, Instagram Feeds, Instagram Stories, Instant Articles, and the Marketplace.
Key Features of Facebook Lead Ads
Facebook Lead Ads contains the following features which make it such a popular choice in the market:
- It identifies the potential customers for your brand.
- It gathers subscriber information for your business’s newsletter.
- It encourages more downloads for brochures and whitepapers.
- It knows more about the interests and behaviors of potential customers.
- It convinces people to enroll in your programs.
To learn more about Facebook Lead Ads, visit here.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to Load Data from any data source such as Facebook Ads, Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources like Facebook Ads and loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse, enriches the data, and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without writing a single line of code.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Some of the salient features of Hevo include:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Fully Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Real-time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100’s of sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
Steps to Set Up Facebook Lead Ads Testing Tool
The Facebook Lead Ads Testing Tool can help you to test your Lead Ads before launching them to the consumers. It also allows you to test the functionality of your Lead Generation Form without viewing the Ads on Facebook. The following steps are required to create a Facebook Lead Ad and test it with the Facebook Lead Ads Testing Tool:
1) Create a Facebook Lead Ad
The following steps will help you to create a Facebook Lead Ad:
Step 1: Open the Facebook Ads Manager here.
Step 2: Click the “Create” button on the top left corner of the Ads Manager window as shown in the below image.
Step 3: On the window that pops up, choose “Lead Generation” as the objective of the Marketing Campaign. Click the “Continue” button as shown in the image below.
Step 4: Give the Marketing Campaign a name and click the “View Terms” button and accept the terms of service. Click “Next”.
Step 5: Give the Ad Set a name, choose “Instant Forms” for the Lead method, choose the Facebook page for which you need to create the Campaign, Target Audience, Schedule, Budget, Campaign Start, and End Dates. Note that Lead Ads cannot be targeted to individuals under the age of 18 years. This is shown in the below image.
Step 6: Click the “Create Form” button under the Instant Forms window. Give the form a name, choose type, and type questions. Once done, click “Publish” as shown in the below image.
Step 7: Add your payment method and click the “Publish” button. You will have successfully created both the Lead Generation Ad and the Contact Form.
The next step will be testing their functionality using the Facebook Lead Ads Testing Tool.
2) Delete the Existing Leads
You should ensure that all existing Test Leads are cleared from your account. You are only allowed to have one Test Lead at a time. For instance, if you try to preview your form when it already has an active Lead, you won’t be able to preview it. This means that you may think that the form is not working even when everything is okay.
First, select the Facebook page and the form as follows:
Step 1: Open the Facebook Lead Ads Testing Tool here.
Step 2: Select the Facebook page and the form to be used to run the test as shown in the below image.
Step 3: Now that you have selected the target Facebook page and form, click the “Delete lead” button to delete any Test Lead that had been created before. This is shown in the image below.
You will be notified that the Test Lead has been deleted.
3) Create a New Test Lead
There are 2 options for creating a Lead. One, you can click the Create Lead button. This will help you to create a placeholder Lead. For option 2, you can click the “Preview form” button and fill in the details of the form. This will allow you to create the Lead form manually.
It is recommended that you use the preview form option since the default placeholder Lead for Facebook may cause some problems when doing post-Lead integrations.
The following steps will help you to create a Test Lead using the preview form option:
Step 1: Click the “Preview form” button.
Step 2: Fill the form with any information that you will be able to recognize in your destination CRM. It is recommended that you fill the form with information that is not present in your destination CRM as shown in the below image.
Step 3: Once done with filling the form, click the “Submit” button. To create a Test Lead using the Create Lead option, simply click the “Create lead” button and the Leads will be created.
4) Track the Test Lead Status
To track the status of your Lead, click the “Track Status” button You should see the status column change its value from “Pending” to “Success”.
Congratulations! That is how to work with the Facebook Lead Ads Testing Tool.
Benefits of Facebook Lead Ads Testing Tool
The Facebook Lead Ads Testing Tool offers the following benefits to your Marketing Campaigns:
- The long-term benefits of using the Facebook Lead Ads Testing Tool for your Campaigns are huge because they can help you understand the graphics, text, and call operations that are effective for your audience. Instead of using the intestinal emotional response experiment, testing proves to be a better solution.
- Tested Social Media Marketing Campaigns can significantly improve responsive Landing Pages. Since most conversions occur on the Landing Page, after testing, you can modify the elements to suit specific audiences. So the Facebook Lead Ads Testing Tool will improve the quality of potential customers.
- As an entrepreneur, you are not only responsible for increasing Sales, but also responsible for keeping costs within a reasonable range. Facebook Lead Ads Testing Tool is an investment that can improve both. Basically, this process is relatively simple because it requires small changes to the campaign, but as it develops, it becomes more complicated.
This article provided an introduction to Facebook Lead Ads and its key features. Also, the blog discussed the Facebook Lead Ads Testing Tool and listed the various steps required to implement it in your Digital Marketing Campaigns. Furthermore, it explained the benefits that your business can obtain by using the Facebook Lead Ads Testing Tool to effectively plan your Marketing strategies.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Now, you may want to go one step further and perform an analysis of this Facebook Ads data. This will require you to transfer data from Facebook Ads to a Data Warehouse using various complex ETL processes. Hevo offers a faster way to move data from 100+ data sources such as Facebook Ads, SaaS applications, or Databases into your Data Warehouse to be visualized in a BI tool. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your understanding of the Facebook Lead Ads Testing Tool in the comments section!