Social Media Marketing is gaining popularity day by day because of its ability to interact with a wide range of customers in a short span of time. It also helps market the product or service of any company to see how well it will perform in the market. In this process, the transfer of data among multiple sources also plays a pivotal role. One such process is Facebook Xero Integration.
The Facebook Marketplace is a huge community that helps small-scale businesses to pursue quality leads and sales conversion. Xero is an online accounting software meant for small-scale businesses to handle their accounts with ease. Facebook Xero Integration can be great for businesses to automate their finances and boost their revenue at large.
This article provides a step-by-step guide on Facebook Xero Integration. Facebook ads have unboxed multiple benefits for businesses. Businesses can run ad campaigns to generate leads through Facebook, whereas Xero would work as a virtual accountant for them. Read along to find out how you can set up Facebook Xero Integration for your organization.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Facebook Ads
In its initial days, Facebook acted as a pure social media platform where people interact with posts and share their lives online. The past few years have seen a complete change of the platform from something personal to that which businesses rely on heavily. Today, Facebook has turned into an effective tool for marketing, running profitable businesses, and triggering brand growth. Facebook Ads have become a primary channel for advertising as well as a great source of revenue for the platform.
Through Facebook Advertising, you can boost brand awareness, source leads, and much more. They are also instrumental for incrementing business growth, boost revenue, collect quality leads, create royalties and convert sales. No wonder 3 million businesses currently employ Facebook ads for varied uses.
Key Features of Facebook Ads
Facebook facilitates different formats for running ad campaigns. The top 4 key features that Facebook Ads grant give a good reason for marketers to stick to this marketing channel are:
Lead Ads can be considered to be a pivotal Facebook ad feature. With Lead Ads, you can drag people over to landing pages, make them sign up for email newsletters, make them aware of offers and other discounts. Leads Ads grant an opportunity to acquire the contact details of quality customers.
Video Ads are much easier to post and are also cost-effective. You are required to spend a minimum amount per video. As compared to texts or images, video ads explain more about your brand, are more engaging, and unbox more traffic for conversion. You can simply create your brand video, insert thumbnails, budget, etc.
The best way to understand the interests of the customer audience is by keeping a tab on their interests. You can mark people interested in purchasing your products with Facebook’s interest targeting. Based on people’s interests such as the pages they have liked, you can reach out to them through Facebook ads.
- Facebook’s Behavioral Targeting
Facebook’s Behavioral Targeting expands your ad’s reach wider. Facebook fetches data on people’s activities like clothing or beauty products through third-party platforms. Behavioral Targeting helps advertisers to target audiences based on their behavioral activities. Advertisers can expand their ad reach based on these segments.
With Facebook Xero Integration, you can use the flexible nature of Facebook Ads to market Xero’s accounting products and services seamlessly.
To learn more about Facebook Ads, click this link.
Importance of Facebook Ads
While businesses understand the financial side of things, here’s why Facebook Ads are important for all types of Marketers:
- Huge Audience: Over billions of active users are registered on Facebook, out of which half a billion access Facebook via their smartphones.
- Grab Attention: People spend an average of more than 40 minutes a day using Facebook and Instagram.
- Paid Marketing: Facebook declines organic marketing. Instead, it supports paid marketing and makes it easier to define payments for marketing your brand.
- Proper Targeting: With Facebook ads, it is easy to approach your desired target audience. You can set different criteria for your target audience in terms of age, location, gender, interest, etc.
The dynamic nature of Facebook Ads is depicted in the image below.
Introduction to Xero
Xero is a cloud-based online accounting software that works as a virtual accountant to handle your business transactions. You can integrate Xero with multiple platforms to automate the data flow, connect client’s data automatically and generate bills and invoices in one go. Xero is best recommended for small businesses to handle transactions, link bank accounts, integrate payments, and generate relevant reports.
It is designed for small businesses, so they don’t need to hire an accountant for handling their cumbersome accounts. It can be integrated with the platforms meant for a business like Woo-commerce, Shopify, and many more. With Xero, you can also integrate data, map your applications, control your finance, chart your accounts, personalize your sales and customize purchase invoices. Facebook Xero Integration is a unique way to easily manage your financial data.
Key Features of Xero
Xero houses a wide range of features that make it a popular choice among all types of accounting softwares. These features play an important role when setting up Facebook Xero Integration. Some of those features are:
- Track your payment & Pay dues
You can pay your bills and track payments from time to time. Xero reminds you to pay your dues if any. It is accessible anywhere and anytime with a simple Internet connection. You can schedule batch payments in advance to pay out your expenses.
Xero provides flexibility to reimburse employee expenses or claims. You can view the spending on claim expenses, capture costs, and store them online for easy access. You can also observe analytics and monitor employee expenses. The fast generation of e-receipts of claims makes the process speedy and all work paperless.
For hassle-free transactions, you can connect your bank accounts to Xero. Feed the bank details into Xero to experience automated bank transactions securely. It allows to record every transaction and keep a track of the amount that is being credited or debited for different purposes.
- Experience Convenient Payroll
Readily integrated payroll systems can really make your business accounts simples. Xero allows to automate tedious calculations, pay taxes, and transfer payments to staff conveniently without any hassle. It has a simple interface that is easy to manage along with generating payroll reports. Xero also enables employees to view payslips and apply for leave online. It, thus, bridges the gap between employers and employees for the purpose of finances and official communication.
Clearing GST dues is a complex process for large or small-scale businesses. Xero allows businesses to pay GST returns and submit BAS to ATO. BAS is readily prepared, thus, speeding up business activities to a great extent.
To learn more about Xero, click this link.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports Facebook Ads and Xero for free, along with 100+ data sources (including 30+ free data sources), and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo not only loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination but also enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination and easily helps you analyze your Facebook Xero data. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.
GET STARTED WITH HEVO FOR FREE
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Simplify your Facebook Xero Data Analysis with Hevo today!
SIGN UP HERE FOR A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL!
Steps to Set up Facebook Xero Integration
Having seen the numerous benefits of Facebook’s ad domain and Xero, you can surely extract layered benefits with the use of both for your business. It is, in fact, quite simple to set up the Facebook Xero Integration. Even inexperienced users can carry out this integration to avail the advantages of both. No specific coding experience is required to set up Facebook Xero Integration.
Follow these simple steps and you can automate your Facebook Xero Integration in no time:
Step 1: Connecting Facebook & Xero
The first step in setting up Facebook Xero Integration is setting up a connection between them. To connect to Facebook, you need to head over to Xero’s App marketplace on Xero’s official website. Under Xero’s App Marketplace, you will get plenty of public and private app options that you can connect with your account.
Step 2: Setting up a Xero Account
Xero allows small-scale organizations to view or connect apps only if they have an account. Sign up for a Xero account for connecting to the app. Search for the Facebook app and click to integrate. If you already have an account just log in to connect Facebook with Xero.
Step 3: Using Xero’s Open API
You can use Xero’s Open API to customize integration between Facebook and Xero accounts. This API will help to optimize and increase your business leads.
Step 4: Accessing Customer Data
You can access the customer’s data securely through API by logging in with OAuth 2.0.
Step 5: Activating Xero’s API
After following step 4, Xero’s API is activated to work on call-back action. Now, click on next to activate your Facebook Xero integration.
Step 6: Adding Additional Features
You can add features like creating invoices, getting started with payroll generation, wrapping libraries, and many more as per your requirement. Approach Xero’s developer community to add these features.
That’s it! You have successfully set up Facebook Xero Integration!
Challenges of Facebook Xero Integration
Xero is the best-suited cloud accounting and bookkeeping platform for small-scale businesses to readily handle their accounts. Despite layered merits, setting up Facebook Xero Integration can offer some tricky challenges. Some of them are:
- As Xero is a cloud-based platform, sometimes, due to connectivity issues, Xero might fail to fetch the client’s data. This may lead to a misdirected flow of data and a lack of automation.
- Facebook ads sync the data from a third party that helps to follow up with people’s interests. On adding the purchase data over Xero, there might be a server failure error due to which the updated purchase data can be misplaced or omitted.
- Sometimes on selecting the trigger and its action, a duplication may happen due to which the same action is triggered multiple times.
- While adding a trigger of invoice and action for creating a new quote draft, Xero might prompt a validation error due to limited quote templates.
- The Xero server cant lag often with poor connectivity. This can lead your system to lag or hang in the complex processes. This issue might occur because of a large volume of invoices, expense claims, and quotes. Thus, bulky processes can be challenging.
- The software might respond slowly to heavy traffic on the server. This can be a major issue for growing businesses mustering new traffic constantly.
A lot of these issues can be countered with simple automation to your Facebook and Xero platforms. The use of automation tools can eliminate real-time issues and make your setup more efficient.
This article provided you a step-by-step guide on setting up Facebook Xero Integration. It also provided you a brief overview of Facebook and Xero along with their features. Finally, it highlighted some challenges of the Facebook Xero Integration process. Overall, the Facebook Xero Integration is a unique process that links accounting software’s like Xero with Social Media Platforms like Facebook in a seamless manner. Having such a set up can boost your Marketing campaigns significantly and help you gain valuable insights from your customers.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO EXPLORE HEVO
In case you want to integrate data from data sources like Facebook Ads and Xero into your desired Database/destination for free and seamlessly visualize it in a BI tool of your choice, then Hevo Data is the right choice for you! It will help simplify the ETL and management process of both the data sources and destinations.
Want to take Hevo for a spin?
SIGN UP and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your experience of learning about Facebook Xero Integration in the comments section below.