Companies spend resources and time on tasks that can be automated and organized in a better way to save time, after all, time is money. Thousands of forms are filled every day in a company, and it’s a time-consuming task. Organizations can automate all their forms and document management-related tasks and save a lot of time. Formstack is a workspace productivity platform that automates all your forms, document creation, and PDF management in few seconds that would take hours to complete manually.
Salesforce is a CRM platform that most enterprises use to organize their workflows in one place. Many companies use Formstack Salesforce Integration to increase efficiency and productivity. With the help of Formstack Salesforce Integration, users can manage Formstack features and data flow from Salesforce. The data collected by Formstack forms are valuable for companies, and Formstack Salesforce helps companies analyze customer data in Salesforce and load it to other Marketing tools.
Formstack Salesforce allows companies to create E-Mail lists from the data gathered from Formstack in Salesforce and use it further for Marketing purposes. In this article, you will learn the steps to set up Formstack Salesforce Integration. You will also read about the benefits of using this Integration.
Table of Contents
- An active Salesforce account
- An active Formstack account
Introduction to Formstack
Formstack is a workspace productivity platform that offers various Automation tools that help companies streamline work through No-code online forms, documents, and signatures. It offers No-code productivity solutions that can fit any industry or sector. From the patient intake process to automating Marketing and Sales workflows, Formstack handles everything for you with its Automated workflows.
The 3 solutions that Formstack offers are given below:
- Form: Forms are one of the best ways to collect user information. Formstack allows one to quickly create a form with its drag and drop feature and add conditional form fields based on user input.
- Documents: Formstack offers that help you generate PDFs and documents. It provides many prebuilt templates to populate your data.
- Sign: Formstack eliminates the use of paperwork and offers an eSignature feature in form.
Key Features of Formstack
Formstack helps organizations save time and automate their workflow. It provides many features that attract companies to use Formstack. A few of them are listed below:
- SMS Signing: Formstack allows users to collect signatures from customers by sending documents via SMS. It helps companies save time and organize all their workflow in one place.
- Integration: Formstack offers integration with 100+ 3rd party apps and services for better data flow. It helps users to pull data from multiple sources in documents and send documents directly to storage.
- Workflows: Formstack makes it easy for users to collect, review and edit customer and employee data collected by forms.
To learn more about Formstack, click here.
Introduction to Salesforce
Salesforce is a Cloud based CRM platform that helps companies better interact with customers and focus on bringing them closer. It offers a plethora of tools and services needed to optimize and orchestrate all their workflows in one place. Salesforce is the leading CRM tool that delivers different enterprise solutions for every industry. From Sales and Marketing to Commerce and services, Salesforce allows users to collaborate and automate most of their workflows with Sales tools.
Salesforce follows a subscription-based model and offers a variety of pricing options, ranging from $25 to about $300 per user every month. Salesforce provides companies the customer support service to interact with customers and engage with them to generate more Sales.
Key Features of Salesforce
Salesforce saves companies time and resources and delivers higher returns. A few features of Salesforce are listed below:
- Customizable Dashboards: Salesforce offers thousands of features and does not wants users to get confused. So it allows them to customize dashboards and settings according to their convenience.
- Automation: Salesforce wants users to spend time on strategies and interacting with customers. It automates repetitive tasks like creating alerts, sending E-Mails, segmenting contact lists, and assigning tasks.
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics: Einstein Analytics is an intelligent assistant developed by Salesforce that uses advanced Machine Learning models to deliver Business Analytics, make Sales predictions, generate reports, and much more.
To learn more about Salesforce, click here.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as Salesforce, Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources including Salesforce and 30+ data sources for free and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo not only loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination but also enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, E-Mail, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Setting Up Formstack Salesforce Integration
Now that you read about Formstack and Salesforce. In this section, you will go through the steps to set up Formstack Salesforce Integration listed below.
Step 1: Installing the Formstack App in Salesforce
- Log in to your Salesforce account here.
- Now go to Formstack Salesforce AppeExchange Marketplace here.
- It will open up the Formstack App listing for Salesforce.
- Now, click on the “Get it now” button to install Formstack on Salesforce, shown in the image below.
- It will prompt for login again. Log in to App Exchange using your Salesforce account.
- Now, it will ask you for the location where you want to install the Formstack Salesforce package. Choose either the “Install in Production” or “Install in Sandbox” option, shown in the image below.
- It will open up the summary for the installation details, review it and click on the “Confirm and Install” button.
- Now choose whether you want to install for all users or Admins only, then click on the “Install” button.
- Now grant 3rd party Access to data from Formstack and click on the “Continue” button, shown in the image below.
Step 2: Integrating Formstack With Salesforce
- The Formstack App will take some time to install on your Salesforce account and notify you via E-Mail for successful installation of Formstack.
- Go to your Salesforce account and click on the App Menu located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Here, search for “Formstack” and select the option, shown in the image below.
- You will need your username, password, and security token for access.
- You will see the Formstack workspace here you can create new Forms, view submissions, export data, and much more.
That’s it! You have completed Formstack Salesforce Integration.
Benefits of Formstack Salesforce Integration
Formstack Salesforce Integration offers flexibility to users and helps them gather customer data. It also allows them to automate most of their workflows. A few more benefits of Formstack Salesforce Integration are listed below:
- It eliminates the Data Silos and saves time with automated document generation, easy form creation, and seamless data flow from Formstack to Salesforce.
- Users can use Formstack eSign to automatically send Salesforce documents to customers, team members, and partners for eSignature.
- Users don’t need to switch between Formstack and Salesforce for form management. With Formstack Salesforce Integration, users can create and manage forms, documents, and eSign from Salesforce.
- It helps companies organize all their workflows in one place and can integrate with other 3rd party apps to send Formstack customer data to other apps for better analysis or actions.
In this article, you learnt about Formstack and Salesforce and also went through the steps to set up Formstack Salesforce Integration. You also read how the Formstack Salesforce Integration benefits companies in saving time and resources by automating their workflows. Almost all industries spend much of their time in paperwork and creating documents from different data sources. Formstack Salesforce Integration helps companies to optimize this process and organize their workflow in Salesforce.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Companies need this data to run analysis and generate insights from it. But manually transferring data from Salesforce to Data Warehouse is a tedious task. Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline solution that helps you transfer data from Salesforce for free to any Data Warehouse of your choice. Its fault-tolerant and user-friendly interface fully automates the process of transforming and loading data from 100+ sources to the desired destination without writing a single line of code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up here for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your experience of learning about Formstack Salesforce Integration in the comments section below!
No-code Data Pipeline For your Data Warehouse