Before diving deep into Gorgias Shopify Integration, let’s get back and understand why we need this. E-Commerce from 2020 and beyond has become a goldmine for entrepreneurs. Why? Technology has grown over the years, and digitization reached almost every corner of the globe. This means that more and more users have access to smartphones and, by extension, the internet more than ever before.
So, what exactly does this mean for business-minded individuals? Simply put, eCommerce is an invaluable tool for enterprises for many reasons. First, innovations are making online transactions more and more secure for the convenience of users. Second, with the internet, you get access to a vast pool of clients, not just from your locality, but worldwide. Lastly, you do not need to invest in office space as you would with a regular business. With eCommerce, you can handle everything from the comfort of your home. In summary, online platforms guarantee a higher Return on Investment for your business.
Now that you have a brief idea of just how vital eCommerce is, which platforms are popular with businesses today? Truth be told, you cannot talk of eCommerce without mentioning Shopify. One might even argue that this company started the online business revolution.
When using Shopify to reach and engage with your customers, one thing is critical; organization. You need to have everything in order and respond to customer requests accordingly. Most people hire Virtual assistants to handle such tasks. However, did you know there was an even easier way to deal with such responsibilities? Using Gorgias, you can take customer service to the next level and boost client loyalty, boosting sales.
This article will provide you with a detailed guide on how to integrate Gorgias and Shopify and the benefits of Gorgias Shopify Integration.
Table of contents
- Introduction to Shopify
- Introduction to Gorgias
- Gorgias Shopify Integration: Why it’s important
- Gorgias Shopify: The Integration Process
Introduction to Shopify
In simple terms, Shopify is a website that gives you all the necessary tools to build an online store. Pioneered in 2004 by Tobias Lutke, it has become one of the biggest online platforms synonymous with successful companies worldwide.
As a SaaS solution, Shopify requires a monthly subscription for access. The software has become popular with small and medium enterprises due to the relatively low startup cost and benefits. With the cloud-based tool, you can perform various procedures such as storing data, adding products, and processing customer orders. Furthermore, the software is pretty easy to use and has a smooth learning curve. You do not need technical coding expertise to navigate the website.
With the Shopify subscription, you get access to various beneficial features that guarantee business success. For instance, the software offers access to beautifully designed templates for your selected brand. What’s more, Shopify provides access to a stable web hosting service. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about crashes during peak season as you would with a standard website. Below are some of the key benefits of working with Shopify.
Benefits of Shopify
- Quick Setup- You do not have to worry about server and development costs when launching an online store.
- No technical expertise needed- Shopify offers all software and hosting capabilities; hence you do not need technical expertise to use the tool.
- Secure- As an eCommerce store, you handle sensitive information such as customer data, meaning you need a secure and reliable platform such as Shopify.
- Mobile ready- Statistics show that mobile website users outnumber desktop users, meaning you need a mobile-optimized site for your business. Luckily, this is precisely what Shopify offers.
Simplify Shopify ETL and Data Integration using Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline that offers a fully managed solution to set up data integration from Shopify (one of the 30+ Free Data Sources) and 100+ Data Sources and will let you directly load data to a Data Warehouse or the destination of your choice. It will automate your data flow in minutes without writing any line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture makes sure that your data is secure and consistent. Hevo provides you with a truly efficient and fully automated solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data.Get started with hevo for free
Let’s look at some of the salient features of Hevo:
- Fully Managed: It requires no management and maintenance as Hevo is a fully automated platform.
- Data Transformation: It provides a simple interface to perfect, modify, and enrich the data you want to transfer.
- Real-Time: Hevo offers real-time data migration. So, your data is always ready for analysis.
- Schema Management: Hevo can automatically detect the schema of the incoming data and map it to the destination schema.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100’s of sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- Live Monitoring: Advanced monitoring gives you a one-stop view to watch all the activities that occur within Data Pipelines.
- Live Support: Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
Introduction to Gorgias
Gorgias is a customer support tool with one straightforward mission: to be the ideal support desk for small and medium-sized companies. While this puts it significantly behind when compared to other companies such as Zendesk, it still has a lot to offer if it falls within your needs.
So, what exactly does Gorgias do? Well, it acts as a support for your customer service team and allows them to handle customer requests efficiently. The tool enables you to take orders from different CRM channels all from one convenient location. This way, you reduce response times, which increases efficiency, boosting client loyalty.
When using the tool, your team takes more of an advisory role in customer support, providing excellent output. Below are some of the key benefits of working with Gorgias.
Key Benefits of Gorgias
- Access to instant integrated live chat.
- Automated inbox management
- Edits and Refunds can be done right from chat
- You can create rich customer profiles
Gorgias Shopify Integration: Why it’s important
Now that you have a rough idea of Gorgias and Shopify benefits, let’s get down to the Gorgias Shopify integration. Just why should you perform this process? One of the most significant merits is boosted efficiency when it comes to customer support. For instance, you can update your Shopify orders directly from Gorgias, which saves on time. What’s more, you can detect the nature of customer requests from the conversations. Yes, Gorgias uses advanced machine learning to detect the intentions of each customer request. That’s pretty cool! Let’s dive deep into the Gorgias Shopify Integration process.
Gorgias Shopify: The Integration Process
Given Gorgias was created with applications such as Shopify in mind, the integration process is relatively easy. Follow the steps outlined below:
For this process to be a success, you need an existing Shopify and Gorgias account.
- Once this is done, navigate to your Gorgias account.
- Right on the first page, you should see an option to add Shopify on the right.
- After clicking on this, you will be redirected to a different page with basic information on what Gorgias does with Shopify data.
- On the top right section of the page, there is the ‘add Shopify’ button. Click this button, after which you will be redirected to a different page that will ask for your shop URL.
- Fill in these details to add the integration.
That’s it! Gorgias Shopify Integration is done!
From this article, you would have got a complete knowledge of Gorgias Shopify Integration and the benefits of Gorgias Shopify Integration. Customer service is an integral part of any business, and by using software such as Gorgias, you are bound to take this aspect of your enterprise to the next level. Stand apart from the rest by performing the Shopify Gorgias integration today. This straightforward process will leave your customers satisfied, boosting loyalty, a factor that is bound to improve sales. Get on board today!visit our website to explore hevo
Hevo Data with its strong integration with 100+ Sources & BI tools such as Shopify (a Free Data Source), allows you to not only export data from sources & load data in the destinations, but also transform & enrich your data, & make it analysis-ready so that you can focus only on your key business needs and perform insightful analysis using BI tools.