No matter what type of business you run today, you want to generate new leads, connect with customers, offer a personalized experience to your customers to meet their requirements, and so on. Worry no more, Gravity Forms Salesforce Integration is here to help you enhance your productivity and cater to the needs of your customers.
Salesforce is considered the king of CRM by plenty of Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, and Corporations. Businesses use Salesforce’s Cloud-Based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to manage their customer records and engagement. As companies begin to explore the number of ways in which they use Salesforce, they look to secure their needs for Data Collection.
Gravity Forms allows users to create simple and complex forms to pull relevant information from WordPress sites. Imagine combining all this information with Salesforce’s Sales and Marketing capabilities. Well, that’s where Gravity Forms Salesforce integration saves the day. You can create web forms and send your data to Salesforce. With an integrated platform and streamlined Data Collection, the process becomes smooth and secure.
Here, you will be shown how to perform the Gravity Forms and Salesforce integration in detail to help you in making informed and data-driven decisions with respect to your products and services. But beforehand, let’s discuss Gravity Forms and Salesforce in brief.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Salesforce
Marc Benioff, together with Parker Harris, Dave Moellenhoff, and Frank Dominguez founded Salesforce.com in 1999, and today, Salesforce is the fastest-growing software company in the world. Salesforce, a Cloud-Based Customer Relationship Management (CRM), provides a full-fledged Customer Relationship Management solution to businesses without spending much effort on building one. Salesforce is the most popular and robust Cloud-Based CRM software designed to support organizations in managing their Sales and Marketing data.
Salesforce, the king of CRM, will help you accomplish several Marketing Goals by storing and keeping track of all your Customer Data, Contact Data, and Marketing Leads. You can also generate Sales Forecast Reports with Salesforce to convert your leads. Salesforce also supports Email integration with applications like Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, etc.
While companies primarily use Salesforce as a CRM tool, Salesforce now offers many more services such as Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Mobile Connectivity, etc. Salesforce’s services allow businesses to use Cloud Technology to better connect with clients, customers, and partners. This gives them immense flexibility, infinite scale, and a fully connected workforce.
Also, Salesforce is Cloud-based, implying that it can provide high flexibility and scalability to its users. Salesforce is the ultimate solution for your business as it allows for all the necessary elements for your business on an automation platform with embedded intelligence.
Salesforce follows a subscription-based model and offers a variety of pricing options, ranging from $25 to about $300 per user every month.
You can think of combining your Salesforce data with data coming from various other sources in your Data Warehouse to get valuable insights for your business. You can use automated tools like Hevo Data to integrate data across Salesforce and other sources to a Data Warehouse of your choice.
Also, check out our Ultimate Guide on Salesforce.
Introduction to Gravity Forms
Gravity Forms is a very well-known platform for creating online forms, quizzes, getting digital signatures, and various other add-ons. Gravity Forms, founded in 2009, is a WordPress plugin-based software that allows site owners, admins, and developers to create simple and complex forms used to collect relevant information from WordPress-based websites. Often considered as a reliable way to access accurate records and avoid any discrepancies in the data, Gravity Forms can be used:
- To embed application forms in higher education
- As employment applications in the HR sector
- For WordPress post creation
- And also for Customer Surveys and Contact Forms
Written in the PHP programming language, Gravity Forms give you the ability to work on different fields and features used to power its Form Builder. It also uses the same MySQL Database System like WordPress but it stores all forms and entities in its tables. Gravity Forms allows you to integrate your forms with various third-party applications such as HubSpot, PayPal, MailChimp, Stripe, etc. via its native Add-Ons.
Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline that offers a fully managed solution to set up data integration from Salesforce (one of the 40+ Free Data Sources) and 150+ Data Sources and will let you directly load data to a Data Warehouse or the destination of your choice. It will automate your data flow in minutes without writing any line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture makes sure that your data is secure and consistent. Hevo provides you with a truly efficient and fully automated solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data.
Get started with hevo for free
Let’s look at some of the salient features of Hevo:
Sign up here for a 14-day free trial!
- Fully Managed: It requires no management and maintenance as Hevo is a fully automated platform.
- Data Transformation: It provides a simple interface to perfect, modify, and enrich the data you want to transfer.
- Real-Time: Hevo offers real-time data migration. So, your data is always ready for analysis.
- Schema Management: Hevo can automatically detect the schema of the incoming data and map it to the destination schema.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100’s of sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- Live Monitoring: Advanced monitoring gives you a one-stop view to watch all the activities that occur within Data Pipelines.
- Live Support: Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
Purpose of Gravity Forms Salesforce Integration
Gravity Forms is a simple tool used to create web forms to collect relevant information about your prospects and customers. If Salesforce is your go-to CRM, you can add all the information collected via the forms as leads in Salesforce. With Gravity Forms and Salesforce integration, you enjoy the following benefits:
- Seamless Integration: You can automatically send Gravity Forms submissions to Salesforce CRM as and when they are submitted. You can further add these entries as leads in Salesforce after submission.
- Automatic Sync: You can quickly synchronize all your forms with Salesforce CRM, where you can easily track, manage, and segment your contacts.
- Create Or Update Contact in Salesforce: A new object is automatically created in your Salesforce whenever a customer/prospect submits a form on your website. You can also update a Contact, Lead, Account, or any object that already exists in Salesforce.
- Customer Analysis: With this integration, you can easily leverage Salesforce’s Data Analytics capabilities for your customers.
- Email Automation: With this integration, you can automatically send automated acknowledgment Emails and follow-ups whenever a form is submitted on your website.
To set up a Gravity Forms Salesforce integration, you should have:
- An appropriate Gravity Forms License
- A Salesforce User Account
- A WordPress Admin Account
Gravity Forms Salesforce Integration
The Gravity Forms HubSpot Integration adds value to customers by making it easy to gain detailed insights. Follow the below-mentioned steps to seamlessly set up a Gravity Forms and Salesforce integration.
- Downloading Gravity Forms Salesforce Add-On
- Installing the Salesforce Add-On
- Setting Up the Salesforce Add-On
- Creating a Feed for the Gravity Forms Salesforce Add-On
Step 1: Downloading Gravity Forms Salesforce Add-On
You must have at least one active Gravity Forms license to download the Gravity Forms Salesforce Add-On.
- Look out for Gravity Forms Salesforce Add-On and download the ZIP file.
- If you can’t find the Salesforce Add-On in the list, you can download it directly from here.
- Do not unzip the file as you will be required to upload it in the ZIP format for installation.
Step 2: Installing the Salesforce Add-On
After downloading the Gravity Forms Salesforce Add-On, your next step is to install it.
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Click on “Plugins” located on the left side admin menu.
- Click on the “Add New” button.
- Click on “Upload Plugin” located at the top of this page.
- Then click on “Choose file” and locate the Add-On ZIP file you downloaded in the last step.
- Click on the “Install Now” button.
- WordPress will automatically proceed with the unpacking and installation of your Gravity Forms Salesforce Add-On.
- Once the installation is finished, click on “Activate Plugin” to activate it.
Step 3: Setting Up the Salesforce Add-On
Once you’re done with the installation of your Gravity Forms Salesforce Add-On, it is now time to set up the Add-On.
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Go to the navigation menu on the left side of the page.
- Navigate to “Forms”, and then click on “Settings”.
- Click on the “Salesforce” tab on the page.
- Then add a new account.
Step 4: Creating a Feed for the Gravity Forms Salesforce Add-On
Before you can use the Salesforce Add-On with Gravity forms, you have to create a feed. The job of a feed is to allow form submission data to be sent to another destination, like sending contact information to your Salesforce account from the Gravity Forms Salesforce Add-on for this instance.
- Click on “Forms” from the left side menu.
- Select any form you wish to use with Salesforce.
- Navigate over to “Settings” and create a new feed.
- A Feed Settings page will be displayed.
- Map the required Salesforce fields to Gravity Forms form fields.
- Send your test entry to Salesforce CRM by clicking the “Send to Salesforce” button.
- From “Settings”, you can go to “Salesforce Logs” to verify the status of your previously sent entries.
As soon as a customer submits a form on your website for the first time, the customer’s record is created in Salesforce. The contact information will be updated whenever the customer uses the same Email address to submit a form again.
Your Gravity Forms and Salesforce integration is now up and running.
There are several tools available in the Marketing Industry to help you achieve your targets, increase your sales, manage customer data, and so on. Though each tool is designed to carry out specific functions, the benefits of combining competent tools are enormous.
This article introduced you to Gravity Forms Salesforce and gave you a detailed guide on how to set up a Gravity Forms Salesforce integration. However, working with Salesforce WordPress Gravity Forms integration can be a little tedious. If you want to automate your data flow between Gravity Forms and Salesforce, you can further explore no-code automated integration solutions like Hevo Data.
If you are an advanced user of Salesforce, you are most probably dealing with a lot of data sources, both internally and from other Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings. Having all this data in one place helps in analysis and accelerates the Decision-Making Process. Accomplishing this requires integration to all such third-party apps and services. In such cases, Hevo Data can be a great asset in your ETL tool portfolio.
visit our website to explore hevo
Hevo Data, with its strong integration with 150+ Sources & BI tools such as Salesforce (Free Data Source), allows you to not only export data from sources & load data in the destinations, but also transform & enrich your data, & make it analysis-ready so that you can focus only on your key business needs and perform insightful analysis using BI tools. You can easily extract data from Salesforce using Hevo to track the performance of your business and optimize it further to increase revenue.
Give Hevo Data a try and sign up for a 14-day free trial today. Hevo offers plans & pricing for different use cases and business needs, check them out!
Do you use Salesforce? Share your experience of working with Evergage Salesforce integration in the comments section below.