Business expansion requires much more than capital. As the business grows their responsibilities and tasks grow accordingly. Managing all business activities, customer queries, E-Mails, and other activities by yourself or a small team becomes a tedious task. Many tools and services are available in the market that helps companies increase their productivity and revenue. Groove is a Sales Engagement platform that helps companies to manage many business activities efficiently.
Groove Salesforce becomes a perfect combination to handle any number of tasks and optimize the overall workflow. Most enterprises use Salesforce to organize all their monitoring and managing tasks in one place. It is the best CRM tool available in the market. With the help of Groove Salesforce Integration, companies can automate most of their simple tasks and use that time in more productive activities.
From automating Marketing Campaigns to providing data security, Groove Salesforce Integration can manage all the activities effectively. In this article, you will read about the steps to set up Groove and Salesforce. You will also learn the steps to set up Groove Salesforce Integration and its benefits.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Groove
- Introduction to Salesforce
- Steps to Set Up Groove Salesforce Integration
- Benefits of Groove Salesforce Integration
- An active Salesforce account.
- An active work E-Mail.
- An active Groove account.
Introduction to Groove
Groove is a leading Sales Engagement platform for both the Inbound and Outbound Sales teams and helps in cross-team collaboration. Groove help enterprises automate the non Sales activities so that teams can spend more time planning business strategies, Marketing, and building relationships with customers. Groove also offers professional services that help companies boost their Marketing and optimize content to increase Sales and revenue. It offers a set of tools to ease the workflow of team members.
Groove help enterprises in Email, Calendar & Activity Tracking, Campaign Automation, Workflow Management, Auto-Dialer & Call Logging, and many more activities. It helps salespeople build multi-step Campaigns that provide better results.
Key Features of Groove
Groove offers tools and services for many industries to ease the administration tasks. Groove delivers many features that attract many companies. A few of them are listed below.
- Automations: Groove allows users to automate simple repetitive tasks like routing, tagging, and canned replies. It saves a lot of time and helps salespeople customize automation easily.
- Interactive Interface: Groove provides a user-friendly interface that allows users to easily navigate through the platform.
- Customers Support Services: Groove gives excellent customer education and training with technical support and assistance. It helps users effectively learn to use Groove.
To learn more about Groove, click here.
Introduction to Salesforce
Salesforce is a popular Cloud-based Customer Relationship Management(CRM) platform that focuses on optimizing business operations such as Sales, Marketing, and others. It provides a centralized platform for tracking and managing your data related to Marketing Campaigns and automates the workflow. Salesforce helps users manage customer support. The main objective of Salesforce is to bring the company and its customers closer.
Salesforce imports data from various platforms to allow users to monitor Sales, Marketing, and other management activities. It helps enterprises to get a holistic view of all their business activities in one place.
Key Features of Salesforce
Salesforce is the most used CRM platform by enterprises to optimize their workflows. It comes with many tools and features that satisfy every industry’s needs. A few features of Salesforce are listed below:
- Reports and Dashboards: Salesforce features customizable dashboards to provide a real-time view of business performance. It allows users to create reports that can be shared with the other team members.
- Contact Management: Salesforce makes it easy to manage contacts by giving users access to important client information. It assists users on how to use customer data to have a better understanding of customer behavior.
- Simple Setup: Salesforce is easy to set up that can take few days to a week for a complete setup, while many other CRM platforms take about a month.
To learn more about Salesforce, click here.
Simplify Data Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as Salesforce, Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources including Salesforce and 30+ data sources for free and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo not only loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination but also enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, E-Mail, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps to Set Up Groove Salesforce Integration
Now that you read about Groove and Salesforce. In this section, you will learn about the steps to set up Groove Salesforce Integration. The steps for Groove Salesforce Integration are listed below.
- Step 1: Installing the Formstack App in Salesforce
- Step2: Integrating Groove Salesforce Via Extensions and Add-Ins
Step 1: Installing the Groove App in Salesforce
- Log in to your Salesforce account here.
- Now go to Groove Salesforce AppeExchange Marketplace here.
- It will open up the Groove Email & Calendar App for Salesforce.
- Now, click on the “Get it now” button to install Groove on Salesforce, shown in the image below.
- It will prompt for login again. Log in to App Exchange using your Salesforce account.
- Now, it will ask you for the location where you want to install the Groove Salesforce package. Choose either the “Install in Production” or “Install in Sandbox” option, shown in the image below.
- It will open up the summary for the installation details, review it and click on the “Confirm and Install” button.
- Now choose whether you want to install for all users or Admins only, then click on the “Install” button, as shown in the image below.
- Now grant 3rd party Access to data from Groove and click on the “Continue” button
- The Groove Package will take a few minutes to install on Salesforce. Salesforce will send E-Mail for successful installation and now you can close this browser tab.
Step 2: Integrating Groove Salesforce Via Extensions and Add-Ins
- If you are using G-Suite for E-Mails in Groove, then you can install the Chome Extention by clicking here.
- If you are using Microsoft 365 or Microsoft Outlook users, they can install the Groove in Microsoft Outlook.
- Open your Outlook account on a Windows application or browser.
- Click on the “Get Add-ins” option.
- Here, search for “Groove” and then select it.
- Click on the “Add” button.
- Now, If you are using a browser for the process then Go to any E-Mail thread and click the 3 dots on the right-hand side. Click the “Groove Add-in” option.
- If you are using a desktop application, then you can see the “Open Groove” option in the menu bar at the top. Click on it and Sign in to your work E-Mail address.
- Now, click sign in to Salesforce account for Groove Salesforce Integration.
- Here, enable the “Email Open tracking“, and “Link Click tracking” options.
- Now, click here to install Groove Chrome Extention on the browser.
- Open the extension after installing it and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Then, click on the “Sign in with Salesforce” for Groove Salesforce Integration.
That’s it! You have completed Groove Salesforce Integration.
Benefits of Groove Salesforce Integration
Groove Salesforce Integration helps companies track E-Mails response activities and sync all the data in Salesforce. There are few more benefits of Groove Salesforce Integration listed below:
- Groove Salesforce Integration enables automatic E-Mail sync for all outbound and inbound E-Mails. The E-Mails will automatically be logged back to the correct lead, contact, account, opportunity section in your Salesforce.
- Groove Salesforce Integration helps automate the Sales processes with its Groove Flow which is a multi-touch cadence solution.
- With the help of Groove Salesforce Integration, one can enable Calendar Sync that will make sure to log back all the Calendar events to the correct segment i.e. lead, contact, account, opportunity in Salesforce.
In this article, you learnt about the steps to set up Groove Salesforce Integration and its benefits. You also read how the Groove Salesforce Integration helps companies and individuals optimize their workflow. The integration allows users to sync all the E-Mail data and avoid regular checking up or manual exporting of E-Mails to Salesforce. Groove help users automate their non-sales activities and save a lot of time.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Salesforce stores data valuable for companies, and they need this data to run analysis and generate insights from it. But manually transferring data from Salesforce to Data Warehouse is a tedious task. Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline solution that helps you transfer data from Salesforce for free to any Data Warehouse of your choice. Its fault-tolerant and user-friendly interface fully automates the process of transforming and loading data from 100+ sources to the desired destination without writing a single line of code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up here for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your experience of learning about Groove Salesforce Integration in the comments section below!