With the ongoing lockdowns and restrictions in place (owing to the global pandemic of COVID-19), work from home has become the new normal with some major shifts in the way businesses used to operate.
One such change is the use of electronic signatures (e-sign) instead of physical ones for business dealings. HelloSign is a US-based tech organization founded in 2010, offering out-of-the-box solutions in the realm of digital signatures. Laying the foundations on cloud-based architecture, HelloSign is an electronic signature (e-sign) tool for filling out the essential documents with relevant information, while allowing the users to send, save and retrieve the same.
This blog talks about the 3 steps you can follow to set up a connection between HelloSign and HubSpot in a seamless manner.
Table of Contents
Introduction to HelloSign
In today’s age, time to market for any enterprise is the key benchmarking metric for defining efficiency, effectiveness, and business success. Documentation is one pivotal component of business communication, which is certainly authorized and verified by the signatures of the respective personals.
The unique selling proposition (USP) of HelloSign is that its e-signed documents are legally valid in the European Union, the United States, Canada, and many other parts of the world, although permissions vary from country to country. It helps in streamlining the business communications, thus helping the organizations adapt to the online working models with security, compliance, and privacy guaranteed.
Key Features of HelloSign
HelloSign has a very easy-to-use interface for getting the documents filled and signed in the digital format:
- Prepare & Send: The user can upload the document to be digitally signed on the HelloSign account (from the computer or cloud storage). Next up, one can use the drag and drop fields that need to be signed. Afterward, the email address of the signatory can be added and the invitation is sent accordingly.
- Sign: The relevant signatory will receive a notification in the provided email with a link that can be accessed via computer or mobile to do the signature. Once done, the signed document will become available in the user’s HelloSign account.
- Manage: The user can manage the documentation via the HelloSign dashboard for tracking, reminders, and listing in a centralized manner.
Having discussed the process, key features of the HelloSign platform are elaborated below:
- Data Security, Privacy, and Compliance: The documentation in HelloSign is end to end encrypted with specially developed security frameworks, and can be stored in the hi-tech North American or European data centers. For every document digitally signed, HelloSign provides a non-auditable trail entailing the details of who, when, and where (IP details) accessed and signed the document.
- Enterprise-Grade Solution: The HelloSign solution is flexible and adaptable enough to cater to the need of any enterprise, ranging from a small business to multinational corporations (MNCs).
- Out-of-the-Box Integrations: HelloSign offers many integrations which can further streamline the business processes e.g., Salesforce, Oracle, HubSpot, Dropbox, Microsoft, and Google, etc. More so, it is equipped with multi-faceted management and authorization control mechanisms so that enterprises can administer the relevant permissions, access, and storage.
- Global Customer Support: The customer support domain of HelloSign is very proactive providing all the due assistance in case of technical issues. It is coupled with a comprehensive library of “how to use” tutorials, which outlines every step across the way.
Introduction to HubSpot
As mentioned above, HubSpot provides tools for your Inbound Marketing Campaign, along with an Inbound Sales dashboard. This makes the transfer of leads from Marketing to Sales seamless, supported by the immensely integrated HubSpot CRM. HubSpot also houses CMS software that allows its users to build, optimize, and host websites directly through the platform. Here are a few benefits of using HubSpot for your needs:
- Closed-Loop Reporting: HubSpot’s CRM offers a vast array of Sales tools that also support closed-loop reporting from new lead to evangelist or customer.
- App Integrations: HubSpot integrates with various partners to offer its customers a seamless experience. You can integrate any app of your choice from Slack and Shopify to SurveyMonkey pretty easily with HubSpot’s platform.
- Extensive User Support and Training: HubSpot runs numerous HubSpot User Groups that give you the best chance to learn about the best practices about Inbound Marketing and network with fellow HubSpotters. HubSpot also offers online training through projects, courses, certifications, and software training.
Key offerings of HubSpot alongside associated features are summarized as follows:
- Sales Hub: HubSpot’s Sales Hub offers the innovative solution for all the Sales-related processes of enterprises e.g., live chat, deal & task management, document sharing, rep productivity performance, simple automation, predictive lead scoring, and custom reporting, etc.
- Marketing Hub: HubSpot’s Marketing Hub houses the framework for all the Marketing Activities of enterprises e.g., social media integration, landing pages, email marketing, marketing automation, content management, blogging, traffic and conversion analytics, and search engine optimization, account-based marketing, and adaptive testing, etc.
A fully managed No-code Data Pipeline platform like Hevo Data helps you integrate and load data from 100+ sources (including 30 Free Data Sources) like HubSpot to a destination of your choice in real-time in an effortless manner.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Hevo with its minimal learning curve can be set up in just a few minutes allowing the users to load data without having to compromise performance. Its strong integration with umpteenth sources allows users to bring in data of different kinds in a smooth fashion without having to code a single line.
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Transformations: Hevo provides preload transformations through Python code. It also allows you to run transformation code for each event in the Data Pipelines you set up. You need to edit the event object’s properties received in the transform method as a parameter to carry out the transformation. Hevo also offers drag and drop transformations like Date and Control Functions, JSON, and Event Manipulation to name a few. These can be configured and tested before putting them to use.
- Connectors: Hevo supports 100+ integrations to SaaS platforms, files, databases, analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Amazon Redshift, Snowflake Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, SQL Server, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL databases to name a few.
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Understanding the HelloSign HubSpot Integration Setup
Integration of HelloSign and HubSpot can be more than useful for enterprises as it allows the users to structure the relevant contacts as per the signature and verification status, access built-in HelloSign documentation templates, make signature requests, and auto-filling the contact information, all from within the HubSpot. It saves users the hassle to navigate between multiple windows, thus bringing efficiency into the process. Few steps are involved in the HelloSign HubSpot integration which are discussed as follows:
HelloSign HubSpot Integration: Logging in to Your HelloSign Account
HelloSign provides a lot of flexibility in terms of the log-in options. Users can employ the following media to login to the HubSpot account:
- Sign in via Google
- Sign in via DropBox
- Sign in via Email Address
HelloSign HubSpot Integration: Locating the HubSpot Integration in HelloSign
Navigating to the HubSpot Integration option in the HelloSign is very easy, owing to the user-friendly UI of the platform. Subsequent steps can be followed to locate the subject option in the HelloSign:
- Once logged in, find the “Integrations” option on the left side of the screen, just below the options of “Documents” and “Teams”.
- Click on the “Integrations” field.
- Multiple fields would become visible in the list format. One can find the HubSpot in the list just below OneDrive and just above Slack.
HelloSign HubSpot Integration: Authorizing Your HubSpot Account in HelloSign
Before moving on to the process of authorizing the HubSpot account in HelloSign, it is important to understand that activation and deactivation always need to be done from within the HelloSign, especially when the features are being used by the team. If one disconnects the integration from the platform of HubSpot, it might result in the disconnection of all the team members at the time of the expiry of the relevant authentication tokens.
The following process can be followed for authorization of HubSpot account in the HelloSign platform:
- After logging in, navigate to the option of HubSpot, available in the Integrations field (details outlined in the aforementioned section i.e., Locating the HubSpot Integration in HelloSign)
- Select the Activate option, just adjacent to the HubSpot.
- The user will be prompted to the login screen of the HubSpot, with the Sign-Up option available for the new users as well.
- Once sign-in is done, the option of authorization for communication between HelloSign and HubSpot needs to be tick-marked, and users will automatically navigate back to the Integrations field on the HelloSign account. HelloSign will require permission for the following activities from the HubSpot:
- Access user & account information
- Create timeline events
- Read from and write to my Files
- Add action forms
- Read from and write to my contacts.
Limitations of HelloSign HubSpot Integration
In addition to the enhanced functionality and ease of access achieved via the HelloSign HubSpot Integration, there are certain limitations attached to the process as well, which are discussed as follows:
- The subject integration is only available for the paid subscribers of the HelloSign platform, with the pricing plans starting from $600 per user per annum. It might exclude the small segment businesses from getting the opportunity of using HelloSign and HubSpot together.
- While working in a team, every user of the team needs to individually activate the integration in the HelloSign, as platforms are not automatically integrated on the team level.
- With one-to-one integration architecture in place, it is not possible to integrate multiple HubSpot accounts with a single HelloSign account.
- Due to some technical regulations implemented by HubSpot, the user enabling the subject integration must be a “Super Admin” at the time of activation; once the activation is successfully done, the role can be reverted as per the business requirements.
- The subject integration can also be deactivated in certain scenarios and users need to activate it again whenever this message is prompted: “Please reintegrate your HelloSign Account”. Reactivation can be done by navigating to HelloSign’s official web page.
With the prevailing scenario of the COVID-19 global pandemic, the need for digitization of documentation for system processes has become more vital than ever. At the same time, it is important to ensure the sanctity of online communication, owing to the increased incidences of cyberattacks.
HelloSign platform provides enterprises the autonomy to use legally binding digital signatures, with the provision of data security and privacy. End-to-end encryption coupled with the real-time audit trail can help organizations fast-track the documentary requirements in the online world. An essential feature in HelloSign is the integration with other platforms including HubSpot; HelloSign HubSpot integration can leverage the business positioning of an enterprise by offering a competitive advantage in terms of shorter SLAs, fast documentation, and secure communications.
Rather than switching between multiple window tabs for different tasks, this integration can provide all the relevant information into a single canvas, thus allowing the user to keep the focus on the core activities and getting the best out of the spent time and efforts. Although HelloSign HubSpot Integration can achieve synergies for business growth prospects, it requires some monetary investments as the feature is limited only to the paid version of HelloSign; nevertheless, this investment has the potential to ensure a very high ROI, thus playing a key role in business development and sustainability.
Extracting complex data from a diverse set of free data sources such as HubSpot can be a challenging task and this is where Hevo saves the day!
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data offers a faster way to move data from 100+ data sources such as SaaS applications such as HubSpot or Databases into your Data Warehouse to be visualized in a BI tool. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.