What is AdRoll?
Before we discuss the AdRoll connector, let’s first understand what AdRoll is. AdRoll is a digital marketing tool that helps companies run ad campaigns on various social media platforms using real-time bidding. Ecommerce and D2C brands are its most popular customer segments.
Using AdRoll, marketers can plan and deliver sophisticated campaigns anywhere on the internet, resulting in better brand recall and new customer acquisition for digital-first products. AdRoll makes use of advanced AI algorithms to identify and target the most probable customers for a particular product.
AdRoll’s comprehensive offerings of AI bidding, Prospecting, Retargeting, Email, Custom Design and Dynamic Ads constitute a robust user-friendly package for PPC marketing. It also supports integrations such as Shopify, Hubspot, Marketo etc. to unify and automate your sales and marketing initiatives.
How does Hevo help you make the most out of your AdRoll account?
You can analyse your AdRoll data to optimize your campaigns across different advertising platforms in order to maximize your ROI. To derive the best insights and actionables from your AdRoll data, you may often need to combine it with data from other applications such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Hubspot, Mixpanel etc. Check out the complete list of our database, SaaS and cloud storage integrations here.
Hevo provides a plug-and-play platform to integrate data from different sources which can then be easily visualized in a BI tool of your choice. AdRoll is one of Hevo’s free sources. With Hevo’s AdRoll connector, you can start analyzing your digital advertising data within a few clicks.
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Real-time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- 100+ Data Sources: Hevo has in-built integrations for free sources like AdRoll & over 100 sources from which you can get data.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo support team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Historical Data Load: When you connect Hevo to your marketing sources for the first time, you can replicate all your historical data for free.
- Security & Compliance: Hevo follows enterprise-grade security and compliance protocols. Hevo offers two-factor authentication and end-to-end encryption to make sure that your data is secure. Hevo is GDPR, SOC II, and HIPAA compliant.
Hevo also helps you to start moving data from 100+ sources to your data warehouse in real-time with no code for the price of $249/month!
Sign up for a 14-day free trial of Hevo to unlock the power of your AdRoll account!
How to connect AdRoll to Hevo?
AdRoll is one of Hevo’s free sources. To generate real-time data insights, you can connect your AdRoll account to Hevo in 3 simple steps:
- Provide credentials of your AdRoll account and connect it as a source.
- Select your preferred data warehouse or Hevo’s managed storage to replicate AdRoll data. You may configure AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, or Snowflake as a destination warehouse. Snowflake is showcased as an example in the image below.
- Connect your BI tool (Power BI, Tableau, Looker, etc.) to start visualizing data. And voila! You can start analysing your marketing data within minutes.
Please visit our AdRoll connector documentation to know more about our AdRoll integration.
How do you integrate and analyse your marketing data from AdRoll? Let us know in the comments below.
Power advanced ad analytics with Hevo