Google offers different products, including Google ads, Google Cloud, G Suite, and Gmail, which are all good for modernizing organizations. The good news is that you can integrate these products with HubSpot CRM and have a great experience when using HubSpot.
By bringing Google and HubSpot together, you can understand your customers better and get a more effective strategy for growth. Most businesses spend a better part of their day in Gmail. That’s why HubSpot Gmail Integration is very important. If there is better communication between your inbox and CRM, you will spend more time with your customers, and very little time will be needed for manual data entry. You will also be able to log emails from Gmail into HubSpot CRM easily, see how your prospects open and click your emails in real-time, and see everything within your CRM.
In this article, you will get to know about HubSpot Gmail Integration and its use cases in detail.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to HubSpot
- Introduction to Gmail
- Steps for HubSpot Gmail Integration
- Using HubSpot Gmail Integration
- A HubSpot Account.
- A Google Account.
Introduction to HubSpot
Hubspot is a platform used by businesses to interact with their Customers, Leads, and Evangelists. It comes with tools that businesses can use for Sales, Marketing, and Services. These tools can also assist businesses in hosting their websites and landing pages, creating email sequences and blogs, and managing their interactions with customers and leads. Businesses may also use HubSpot to track user behavior and analyze the success of their Marketing Campaigns.
Key Features of HubSpot
- Enterprises may use HubSpot’s drag-and-drop capabilities to build their websites, saving them money on hiring a designer or IT support team to handle the design and functionality.
- HubSpot’s website builder enables businesses to tailor content for each web visitor and publish material that is mobile-friendly.
- HubSpot is a program that helps businesses improve organic search results by allowing them to identify, track, and organize keywords.
- HubSpot allows businesses to track clicks, impressions, and ROI (Return on Investment) from digital marketing campaigns.
- HubSpot allows you to develop and personalize Email Marketing programs, as well as track their results.
- The data provided by HubSpot is a valuable source of information that businesses can utilize to make informed decisions.
For further information on HubSpot, check out the official website here.
Introduction to Gmail
Gmail is a free email service offered by Google. It is similar to other email services. With Gmail, you can send and receive emails, create an address book, block spam, and complete other basic email tasks. Gmail also comes with many other special features that make it a great online email service.
To access Gmail, you must have a Google account because Gmail is just one of the many services Google provides to its registered users. It’s free to sign up for a Google account, and you can name your Gmail address during the signup process.
Gmail comes with many useful features to improve your email experience. Examples of these features include spam filtering, conversation view, built-in chat, and calling phone.
Simplify HubSpot ETL and Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
A fully managed No-code Data Pipeline platform like Hevo Data helps you integrate and load data from 100+ different sources like HubSpot, to a Data Warehouse or Destination of your choice in real-time in an effortless manner. Hevo with its minimal learning curve can be set up in just a few minutes allowing the users to load data without having to compromise performance. Its strong integration with umpteenth sources allows users to bring in data of different kinds in a smooth fashion without having to code a single line. It helps transfer data from HubSpot to a destination of your choice for free.Get Started with Hevo for free
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Transformations: Hevo provides preload transformations through Python code. It also allows you to run transformation code for each event in the Data Pipelines you set up. You need to edit the event object’s properties received in the transform method as a parameter to carry out the transformation. Hevo also offers drag and drop transformations like Date and Control Functions, JSON, and Event Manipulation to name a few. These can be configured and tested before putting them to use.
- Connectors: Hevo supports 100+ integrations to SaaS platforms like HubSpot, files, Databases, analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, SQL Server, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL Databases to name a few.
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources (including 30+ free sources) such as HubSpot, that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps for HubSpot Gmail Integration
The following steps will help you to perform a HubSpot Gmail Integration:
Step 1: To begin with HubSpot Gmail Integration, log into your HubSpot account and click the Settings gear from the menu bar.
Step 2: A new page will be opened. Click the “General” option from the navigation bar shown on the left.
Step 3: Click the “Email” tab on the new window.
Step 4: Click the “Connect personal email” button located in the middle of the page.
Step 5: A new window will pop up showing you the various types of email services that you can connect to. Choose the “Google/Gmail” option.
Step 6: Read through to know what you will be able to do after the step in HubSpot Gmail Integration. Click the “Connect your inbox” button.
Step 7: On the next window, click the “Continue” button. You will then be taken to a new page where you will be prompted to choose your Google account to log in with or enter your Google credentials. Enter your Google account credentials to log in.
Step 8: Review all the required permissions and click the “Allow” button to grant HubSpot access to your Google account.
You will get a message that the HubSpot Gmail Integration has been done.
Using HubSpot Gmail Integration
Once you connect HubSpot Gmail Integration is complete, HubSpot will gain access to all your emails. Some of the information that Hubspot will gain include your email address, the email address of your recipients, the subject line, and the body of the email.
Below are some of the ways through which you can use the HubSpot Gmail Integration:
1) Conduct Sales Prospecting
The HubSpot Gmail Integration will bring all your productivity tools into your Gmail inbox, giving you access to templates and snippets that you can use for various prospecting situations. This will save you from having to type every single email.
It will also streamline your work and make it easy for you to reach many prospects in less time.
2) Run Email Marketing Campaigns
With the HubSpot Gmail Integration, you can set up a sequence of emails to be sent on specific dates under certain conditions through your Gmail inbox.
For example, if you need to nurture a prospect and you don’t want to forget to send them emails and attachments, you can schedule some emails to be sent out at specific dates and times.
3) Schedule Meetings
The HubSpot Gmail Integration will make it easy for you to schedule meetings. You simply have to click the calendar icon on the menu bar and you will see a list of meeting options. You can show them when you will be available, and the prospect will be able to choose the date and time that is appropriate to them.
4) Track Communications
Normally, the sales team communicates with more people within a day than they can remember. They can also forget what they discussed with prospects, which may see them lose potential buyers.
With the HubSpot Gmail Integration, you can log in and track their emails and conversations. They can also see how prospects interact with their emails through clicks, downloads, and more.
In this post, you have learned the main features of HubSpot and got a deep understanding of HubSpot Gmail Integration. If you want access to a robust CRM, you may want to choose the Starter plan from HubSpot. But, if you are heading the marketing arm of a larger corporation with multiple sales channels, HubSpot might be the better pick. You can use Hevo to pull B2B customer data into your data warehouse.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data provides its users with a simpler platform for integrating data from 100+ sources such as HubSpot and Gmail for Analysis. It is a No-code Data Pipeline that can help you combine data from multiple sources. You can use it to transfer data from multiple data sources into your Data Warehouse, Database, or a destination of your choice. It helps transfer data from HubSpot to a destination of your choice for free. It provides you with a consistent and reliable solution to managing data in real-time, ensuring that you always have Analysis-ready data in your desired destination.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at our unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs!
Share your experience of learning about HubSpot Gmail Integration! Let us know in the comments section below!